Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2005)

most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball fires back at Patrick Beverley after Los Angeles Lakers' season..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA D-Wade gets his butt ate :mjlol:
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feds Seize $22M Worth Of Weed Shipped From Cali To NYC For "Operation ..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what do u think of the new FF7 FILM
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 4 2.70%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 0 0%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 13 8.78%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 34 22.97%
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it coz its the best film ever made 97 65.54%
Voters: 148. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #101
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i finally saw it movie was amazing cant wait to buy the DVD
 04-28-2006, 12:26 AM         #102
Blocker4400 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really thought that it delievered on target. I didnt exspect any less. the familar feel of the characters and story (though it wasnt anything too new) really felt close to home.
 04-28-2006, 11:00 AM         #103
biggajw04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did the first final fantasy movie even have anything to do with final fantasy? can someone explain that to me? This latest installment was hot....I strongly recommend it...
 04-28-2006, 05:34 PM         #104
typer007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha graphicz of thiz movie, was crazy damn dey crazy ppl workin for yrs or wat,,

2 get diz dun, graphicz was 2 good
 11 years ago '04        #105
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$14,985 | Props total: 4866 4866
first off i have to say that ff7 is tied with chrono trigger as the best rpg of all time. i think that ff9 was the better all around rpg, but what seperate 7 from the rest is the story line. it draws you in completely, from discovering that cloud is nothing more than a fraud who failed to make the cut for SOLDIER, to watching sephrioth slowley become insane, the death of aeries....the list goes on

but to me, the MOVIE fell short on a few accounts. number one, the story could've been explained better....it kept feeling like they were throwing things in and out of sequence too often for me. along with the story they could've had better character development, which would allow us to be really drawn into each individual as the story progressed. i didn't like how it took almost a whole hour before they just threw in the rest of the cast from ff7 during the baghamut f!ght scence. where did those sephiroth clones come from? what's their origin? why was sephiroth introduced so late in the film? there was never any real build-up to that inevitable f!ght between him and cloud, which made the final battle bland to me. why did they flirt around the story line with cameos of aeries and zack? why didn't they have a storyline in the movie?

i think the animation in this CG film was outstanding and the f!ght scenes were hands down the best part of this movie. i just think they should've have made this movie better suited for the casual fan as well as us hard core fans....it would've been a more gratifying experience for everyone.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
40 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
142 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
All New Audi A7 Sportback !! this sh-t is FIRE
40 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
NBA Paul Pierce on Embiid: "I’m tired of getting a little taste of him. I want..
90 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
276 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
168 comments
1 day ago