Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2005)

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
61 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what do u think of the new FF7 FILM
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 4 2.70%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 0 0%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 13 8.78%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 34 22.97%
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it coz its the best film ever made 97 65.54%
Voters: 148. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #101
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 25 25
i finally saw it movie was amazing cant wait to buy the DVD
 04-28-2006, 12:26 AM         #102
Blocker4400 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really thought that it delievered on target. I didnt exspect any less. the familar feel of the characters and story (though it wasnt anything too new) really felt close to home.
 04-28-2006, 11:00 AM         #103
biggajw04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did the first final fantasy movie even have anything to do with final fantasy? can someone explain that to me? This latest installment was hot....I strongly recommend it...
 04-28-2006, 05:34 PM         #104
typer007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha graphicz of thiz movie, was crazy damn dey crazy ppl workin for yrs or wat,,

2 get diz dun, graphicz was 2 good
 10 years ago '04        #105
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,499 | Props total: 905 905
first off i have to say that ff7 is tied with chrono trigger as the best rpg of all time. i think that ff9 was the better all around rpg, but what seperate 7 from the rest is the story line. it draws you in completely, from discovering that cloud is nothing more than a fraud who failed to make the cut for SOLDIER, to watching sephrioth slowley become insane, the death of aeries....the list goes on

but to me, the MOVIE fell short on a few accounts. number one, the story could've been explained better....it kept feeling like they were throwing things in and out of sequence too often for me. along with the story they could've had better character development, which would allow us to be really drawn into each individual as the story progressed. i didn't like how it took almost a whole hour before they just threw in the rest of the cast from ff7 during the baghamut f!ght scence. where did those sephiroth clones come from? what's their origin? why was sephiroth introduced so late in the film? there was never any real build-up to that inevitable f!ght between him and cloud, which made the final battle bland to me. why did they flirt around the story line with cameos of aeries and zack? why didn't they have a storyline in the movie?

i think the animation in this CG film was outstanding and the f!ght scenes were hands down the best part of this movie. i just think they should've have made this movie better suited for the casual fan as well as us hard core fans....it would've been a more gratifying experience for everyone.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
110 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
69 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
20 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
124 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy