Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2005)

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what do u think of the new FF7 FILM
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 4 2.70%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 0 0%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 13 8.78%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 34 22.97%
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it coz its the best film ever made 97 65.54%
Voters: 148. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$25,866 | Props total: 353 353
deziking is homo
 11 years ago '04        #22
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 allabout$ said:
FF7 is the G.O.A.T. of all games. I also have a sick, wierd, emotional attachment to that game...

there are a LOT of GREAT games out there. a lot of 20/10 games out there, but FF7 is sumthin special. it shouldn't be compared with any other game.

first time i played it. i still remember. it was that summer after 7th grade. I'll NEVER forget that summer

it consumed my life back in middle school. when i first played that demo, I knew I had to play this game through and through and finish every single fu*kin thing in it.... and i played this game with no sleep.

I'd play, go to sleep at 3 A.M., wake up at 11:00, and play it the whole fu*kin day. i remember some days, i didn't even eat

This might sound wierd, but i almost shed a tear when Aeris died. That scene is burned in my brain

btw, I still havent seen the movie yet. im downloading it right now. from the reviews so far, Im sh*ttin my pants...

damn this sounds like me
 11 years ago '04        #23
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 260 260
 Gtownkid04 said:
damn this sounds like me
Yeah me too..

Should we be speaking to somebody about this? :sick:

*hides*
 11 years ago '04        #24
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 2 2
sh*t ws hot don't sleep damn hottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #25
Smoove157 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
cant wait for this to come out on UMD. I almost dont wanna see it until then but its gonna be hard. FFvii is the best rpg ever and right up there contending for top game ever. Im sure the movie is unbelievable as well. so excited.
 11 years ago '04        #26
J_Rhyme 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
anyone know how i can burn it with subtitles, although i heard the subs are all messed up
 09-14-2005, 09:13 AM         #27
b0p 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn its out already i gota see this sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #28
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
yo i give this movie a 9/10 its still a classic ff7 movie, but the storyline was the greatest, though it was good. action scenes are classic in this movie, had you holding on to your seat.
 09-14-2005, 10:02 AM         #29
MrServon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
download the movie from torrentspy.com and get the good english subtitles from ffacmovie.com

Got the movie from torrentspy.... that ffacmovie site dosnt exist though.... props to the FF heads out there !
 09-14-2005, 12:31 PM         #30
Sönke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is ff7acmovie.com
 09-14-2005, 01:52 PM         #31
ARMAGEDDON2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
FF7 is the G.O.A.T. of all games. I also have a sick, wierd, emotional attachment to that game...

there are a LOT of GREAT games out there. a lot of 20/10 games out there, but FF7 is sumthin special. it shouldn't be compared with any other game.

first time i played it. i still remember. it was that summer after 7th grade. I'll NEVER forget that summer

it consumed my life back in middle school. when i first played that demo, I knew I had to play this game through and through and finish every single fu*kin thing in it.... and i played this game with no sleep.

I'd play, go to sleep at 3 A.M., wake up at 11:00, and play it the whole fu*kin day. i remember some days, i didn't even eat

This might sound wierd, but i almost shed a tear when Aeris died. That scene is burned in my brain

btw, I still havent seen the movie yet. im downloading it right now. from the reviews so far, Im sh*ttin my pants...
and i thought i was the only one
 11 years ago '04        #32
Gmitch528 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,003 | Props total: 61 61
 allabout$ said:

Hell Yea.. :applause:

this sh*t came out when i was in 9th grade...we got to go home for lunch...and i lived right across the street from the school..i would walk home and jus play this sh*t durin all my lunches..ff7 was that sh*t...i dont think a game will ever do that to me again....i remember my n*gga had it down the street and we'd walk through the snow to trade memory cards if we got stuck at a certain part and the other had jus passed it..it was serious man....id write down all these different materia combos for certain boses and sh*t......i couldnt tell you how much time i put into playin that game cause the timer sticks at like 99.99.99 so after that its like ummm..i know i maxed out every last thing you could (w/ no materia i had n*ggas at like 9200 hp) and even took the time to k!ll one of the weapons (that n*gga that was in the water)...i lost myself in that game..

This movie was hot as fu*k tho...my only gripe is that it took so long after the game and sh*t for it to come out...now i might have to find it (ff7) and throw it in the ps2 for old times sake...that scene where everyone was throwin cloud up to catch bahamut was slick as fu*k, then the omnislash he put on sephiroth in the end, and then the final scene w/ zach and aeris...classic....all the f!ght scene was hot, ill prolly end up buyin this when the american version hits the stores.....i just got done watchin this bi*ch and im bout tempted to watch it again.. :D

i gotta add that the music on this sh*t was on some amazin sh*t...

Last edited by Gmitch528; 09-14-2005 at 04:11 PM..
 09-14-2005, 02:27 PM         #33
MiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i need to somehow get this sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #34
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 2 2
the f!ght scenes in this movie are...i can't even think of an adjective to describe them. they leave you with your mouth open. i think i brought back the last f!ght scene about 3 times...and i'm not even exaggerating. its crazy when you see something happen in the movie and you think "oh shit i remember doing/seeing that in the game". if you are a ffvii fan, you must see this.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Spunks3 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 0 0
Wow... 5
 11 years ago '04        #36
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
I downloaded it yesterday and watched it today. Sorry it took me so long to repsond but I had to clean up the mess I made after I sh*t myself.

THAT MOVIE WAS SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Tifa's f!ght scene, Cloud's Omnislash on Sephiroth, the lift ups to Bahamut and how everyone just showed up.... SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse me .... i think i made another mess
 11 years ago '04        #37
Claudinho69 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 259 259
my favorite game def kept up the hype with the movie......if theres one company that never let fans down atleast imo is Squarenix!
 11 years ago '05        #38
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
click on this link and u will see a download link.

Last edited by McLaren; 09-14-2005 at 04:20 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #39
KiNg AgGy 
space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 0 0
my boi has the english version i should be getting it tomorrow or friday if i get it ill upit for u all on file frount :) ill keep you hard core FF fans like me with the details he told me it makes it much better coz u not reading it all the time WOOOHOOOO
 11 years ago '04        #40
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 330 330
OH MY GOD! Hot sh*t! Just finished peepin this sh*t, Bahamut........Nuff Said! Anyone can get into this sh*t, but if you played FFVII, you'll be feelin this sh*t! 4/5

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-14-2005 at 09:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy