Sep 12 - Kanye West Says whites can't use Black slang words

most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A Says She's Not Feeling The Game & Meek Mill Ooouuu Records
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Has A Really Bad Physical Scar, From An Accident(Would You Pipe?)
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The Weeknd Is Now Part Owner of the UFC
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent still out here signing them liquor bottles
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2005, 12:03 PM         #121
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he for real, i see what he's saying, because the white people he encounters, arent the ones in the hood or hanging with black people.
 11 years ago '04        #122
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
kayne said bush doesnt like black people tell us sumthin we dont already know
 09-14-2005, 12:05 PM         #123
clamarai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the person that just commented up there...

Yes he's been fo real...Kanye is speaking out to white folk, that try to act black...
for Example, John Mayer is loved by all black folk, Because he never compromises who he is..in language or the way he acts.
 09-14-2005, 12:08 PM         #124
dabumb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this news?
 09-14-2005, 12:10 PM         #125
clamarai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabumb said:
why is this news?
My thoughts exactly when I first saw the NBC Fiasco....people are shocked, but they are shocked because someone had the NUTs to say that sh*t.and everything else he been saying.
 09-14-2005, 12:13 PM         #126
DJsharpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a sh*t.. he's just bullsh*ttin... i saw an mtv special... half of his crew is white...he dresses like a preppy white ??????.... this n*gga is the most softshoe dancin prancin coonin negro on tv now anyways... besides will i am...
 11 years ago '04        #127
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 One-O-One said:
so u sayin' bein' from the projects, sellin' crack, n' fu*kin' black women makes u more black....???

u prolly think its cool to be from the projects n' sell crack right.

its a damn shame.

man i'm ashamed of the things i've done... things i've seen... i could never brag about things like that, thats why it pisses me off

what kanye is saying is completely racist towards black people, if you can't see that, i'm sorry for you

hes perpetuating a stereotype that all black people use slang and talk differently... which is simply not true and blatently racist

look if pat buchanon got on tv and said black people shouldn't use the same words as white people, jesse jackson would be on tv 10 minutes later callin him a racist; which he should cause its VERY racist, but tell me whats the difference?
 09-14-2005, 12:27 PM         #128
Boxden's Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bad thing is lots of ppl that buy kanyes music are white...
 11 years ago '04        #129
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,677 | Props total: 3064 3064
 DBlockinemOut said:
what kanye is saying is completely racist towards black people, if you can't see that, i'm sorry for you

hes perpetuating a stereotype that all black people use slang and talk differently... which is simply not true and blatently racist

look if pat buchanon got on tv and said black people shouldn't use the same words as white people, jesse jackson would be on tv 10 minutes later callin him a racist; which he should cause its VERY racist, but tell me whats the difference?
all kanye said was that black people make up slang (which we've done since forever), it becomes cool. As when white people get to it, it gets played out. u can call it racist, but its true. Kanye wasnt the first to say this either. U can ask a white persona nd they'll tell u the same thing. MTV did alil promotion commercial about dat too. Yall need to stop actin' dumb.

its not a sterotype dat black people use slang cuz its the truth. Every culture has slang, its just that our slang is the most popular.

yall takin' sh*t waaaaayyyyy too seriously. yall throwin' the race card all over the place, n' you prolly racist ya self.
 09-14-2005, 03:38 PM         #130
Docta Joyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im white, and I don't use slang because I sound stupid saying it. But slang are words you can't put a fu*king race on it. Kanye is making the entire culture of Hip Hop and the Black community seem more ignorant every fu*king day. How about white people won't act black if you stop acting white Kanye.
 09-14-2005, 03:49 PM         #131
MilesPrower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clamarai said:
for Example, John Mayer is loved by all black folk,
LMAO
:D

Last edited by MilesPrower; 09-14-2005 at 03:50 PM..
 09-14-2005, 04:13 PM         #132
Paparazzi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillies1 said:
I was just reading that sh*t this morning..It was either in my new STUFF or FHM...The n*gga was playing though

I hope you are right
 11 years ago '04        #133
SblazE 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
everyday I come on Bx now there is a post that is racist events and sh*t, sh*t get mad old quick
 09-14-2005, 06:06 PM         #134
Rocket Science 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally kanye is talking about something other than him being the greatest....now i'm feeling this cat...i just couldn't stand him saying "I, and ME" in every sentence...
 09-14-2005, 06:18 PM         #135
dj_320sc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this is some made up stuff due to the fact of what he said not to long ago on TV about Bush not caring about blacks.
 11 years ago '04        #136
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,314 | Props total: 132 132
and i used to respect kanye.... hes just as bad a Bush.. a big pu**y
 11 years ago '04        #137
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,677 | Props total: 3064 3064
 micchecka said:
But neither is kanye. dude is from the suburbs.

This is not true. it is when OLD people start using it that it gets played out. to say it is uncool because white people say it is saying there are no "cool" white people. and i think we all know that is laughable. which is more odd to you.. a 16 year old white dude saying "yo dawg" or a 67 year old black woman saying it? basically nobody but the media ruins slang. they commercialize it and have corny people using it in a weak attempt at humor.

But polo shirts did become uncool when kanye started rockin them. i know white people that wore them for years and years and stopped when they seen kanye jacked thier style and made it gay.

What the "most popular slang is" is nothing more than your personal opinion. hip hop slang may be more popular in certain situations, but definately not in corporate america or in any other aspect of professional business.

In reality, white slang is used more frequently. it is just not credited as "white" slang. it is known as common slang from the english language. white slang is usually made up of brand new words where hip hop slang usually takes an existing word and simply changes the meaning.

these are all opinions. just like what i said was an opinion. just like what kanye said was an opinion. its about what YOU believe. It may not neccessarily be true or right, but its your opinion from your life experience.

n*ggas is takin' this too far. all of u are gettin' caught up in the media's plan to destroy Kanye's credibility just cuz he spoke against the system. This whole thread wouldnt have existed if kanye didnt speak his mind, think about dat... regardless of whether u think kanye is racist or not, what he said about bush was true. i dont care if it came outta osama bin laden's mouth, the truth is the truth.
 09-14-2005, 08:24 PM         #138
mr_e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since when did Kanye become God???? This little bi*ch needs to stfu and I will say whatever words I want TO HIS FACE and he wont do sh*t or I'll leave him lookin like he did in his video...... bi*ch.
Calm down the n*gga was just playin'

If you don't get the humor, he must be talkin bout you
 11 years ago '04        #139
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
kanye west is a neegro ... in my opinion

blazers arnt cool especially white dudes ... and im partially white ... and proud
 09-14-2005, 10:05 PM         #140
xhail 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that was a proven fake
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
30 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy