Sep 12 - Kanye West Says whites can't use Black slang words

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
first of all see how media can switch it up on you so fast ...

they see that kanyes got a mouth on him ... now they trying anything to ruin his name ... on top of that the worst thing of all is that kanye wont shutup either ... hes gona take the medias a.ssumptions and blow up on them even more !!

i dont think he realizes that you cant defeat the media .. like t.o. , moss and them dudes ... they putting their foot in their mouth when they give the media this kinda sh*t ...

i think it was an unnessesary statement about bush ... cause i dont think bush cares about any americans ... he puts them in harms way and threatens them with his terror bullsh*t ...

but to say he doesnt like black people is so childish at this point ... any comments i find these days about racial profiling is fu*king garbage ... because it goes both ways .. and if people would just shutup about the sh*t they'd realize that the racism sh*t would end when people stop making up bullsh*t every time something doesnt go their way and take responsibility for what happens in their lives ....

you jack someones car , you shot someone ... you steal , is not racial profiling .. its called being a felon .. and whether you white , black , asian or whatever all it mean is you a fu*king criminal and take fu*king responsibility for your actions ...

if you know your not guilty and you didnt do anything then you aint got nothing to worry about ... fu*k sakes ...
 11 years ago '05        #102
The Problem 
space
space
$1,587 | Props total: 171 171
who cares about what kanye thinks? i mean when he speaks does he move you? he's no huey newton. kanye's got paper now and he thinks he can blurt out anything he wants and that it'll change things... he's not using his intelligence he's still pulling the race card... what he needs to do is motivate and educate. the race card is old. i would never want a job just b/c they need to fill a hispanic quota.
 11 years ago '05        #103
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
Nobody told Kanye he had to open his mouth and talk reckless he did this on his own. The media or the government aren't out to get him or make him look bad Kanye is making himself look bad on his own.
 09-13-2005, 12:35 AM         #104
mixthein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone take the Hennessy away from Kanye already.
 09-13-2005, 12:41 AM         #105
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey what up JIVE TURKEY your moms t*tties was the bomb i came in her GRILL FOE REALLLLLLLLLLL HOMEY
HOW BOUT I TALK HOW I WANNA MR.fu*kED UP EGO MANIA
 11 years ago '04        #106
downtown33 
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye is gettin really stupid

Last edited by downtown33; 09-13-2005 at 01:53 AM..
 09-13-2005, 06:20 AM         #107
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lolol they should tell kanye west he should stop dressin white
 09-13-2005, 06:38 AM         #108
Gen1us 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This fool has a big mouth...
 09-13-2005, 06:38 AM         #109
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill whoop kanye a.ss!!! and then tell him i need a beat "homie"

Last edited by HardWhite; 09-13-2005 at 06:39 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #110
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
kanye is sorta following the footsteps of 50 cent right now, he's says whatever he wants cuz he thinks everyone will agree. And he's sayin the dumbest stuff lately. I mean he dont even understand politics, only person he blames the hurricane disaster on is Bush. Yeah Bush did handle it poorly, but what about that FEMA director who just quit? Or what about the Homeland Security leader they been talkin about on the news? He just dont think things through.
 11 years ago '05        #111
jusme 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 24 24
people that try to be like other people as far as slang and personality, looks or whatever needs to jus be they self. point blank period..and all these bullsh*t comments from leftfield wouldn't be brought up, whether it's race or creed
 11 years ago '04        #112
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
yeah, hes getting a little rascist there.
imean, i dont care how long a word has been out, it i use a word, i use it...
can black people use white slang? what about mixed people?
so now white people can only use played out slang, they cant use "cool" words. kanye, these measurements are realitive, not the same for anyone. i thought that man was pretty smart, now hes talkin real retarded sh*t.

when i use slang, im not trying to be black, im trying to express a thought as accurately as i can.
 11 years ago '04        #113
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
 seanie_boy_dem said:
lolol they should tell kanye west he should stop dressin white
yes... the races should be completely separate and unique. everybody, please stick to your stereotypes! the racial police will beat you if you are not in your element proper element!

stfu kanye
 09-14-2005, 09:47 AM         #114
Bishop_Murda702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k kanye and his racist uncle tom wannabe a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #115
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
kanye is bad for black people sorry

hes a terrible (wannabe) leader

hes saying that black people only act one way? and whites can't act that way

what about my black friend who listens to metallica and nirvana who doesn't listen to rap music and dresses like a skater???

kanye needs to shut the fu*k up

i'm white and i guarentee i been in the p's longer than him, sold more crack than him, hell i prolly fu*ked more black bi*ches then him
 09-14-2005, 10:14 AM         #116
clamarai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thank Kanye for speaking his mind......Obviously people of other races, will beg to differ....
 11 years ago '04        #117
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,662 | Props total: 3040 3040
Tupac was doin' the same sh*t contradictin' himself n' sh*t, but yall n*ggas still be like he's greatest thing next to Jesus.

how come i dont see too many people sayin Tupac was bad for black people cuz he says one thing and does another?

n*ggas cant see what is real n' what is 'just fu*kin' round talkin' sh*t'.

U cant be human nowadays. If u say sumthin' political, people expect u to be politically correct. U say somethin' hood, u gotta be hood n' not taken seriously.

u cant please anybody no more. So now everybody is gonna disect everything Kanye says to find somethin' to get him. They doin' the same sh*t they doin' to Tupac when he was alive and the whole hiphop community is about to fall for it again instead of usin' it as an opportunity for the world to take hiphop seriously.

Now yall gonna turn into a Anti-Kanye Lynch Mobb and do the white medias job for them, and end the career of the only dude representin' hiphop that had the balls to speak his mind and get the ear of America. yall some dumbasses.
 09-14-2005, 10:25 AM         #118
clamarai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I never saw Tupac As A FIGURE NEITHER a Role model...
 11 years ago '04        #119
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,662 | Props total: 3040 3040
 DBlockinemOut said:
i'm white and i guarentee i been in the p's longer than him, sold more crack than him, hell i prolly fu*ked more black bi*ches then him
so u sayin' bein' from the projects, sellin' crack, n' fu*kin' black women makes u more black....???

u prolly think its cool to be from the projects n' sell crack right.

its a damn shame.
 09-14-2005, 11:18 AM         #120
clamarai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
181 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy