squad up!

Sep 12 - Kanye West Says whites can't use Black slang words

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #151
CookieMonstah69 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 2 2
Kayne is a d!ck - thread closed.

09-16-2005, 06:39 AM         #152
Protege3t0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is a prick, and he aint even that nice lyrically. he nee dto stick to producin and keepin his mouth shut

09-16-2005, 07:16 AM         #153
NenaD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 seanie_boy_dem said
lol i deffiantly agree with everybody on here who said kanye's dumb...tha way i see sh*t nowadays, if ur video gets air played on the radio, mtv, or BET, ur jus in it for the money cuz those type of source don't play any type of real music ne more at all...i cant rememebr who made the tupac comment but i also agree with him its funny how ppl praise tupac so much n biggie wen there's rappers who are alive n r ten tymes better than them two...its so gay tha way media sends messages to ppl, cuz i dunno if yall notice this sh*t but anything coming out of interscope or universal (def jam is merged with universal and so is bad boy records) records get played more than nething else...in my own words Pun n Big L were 10 tymes better than biggie but obviously they aint gonna get tha limelight cuz biggie wuz doin flashy videos n sh*t...n pac jus got to where he is cuz of all tha controversy, its like nobody truly cares about lyrics ne more, ppl r too stuck on image than word...wake up world... wake up
Your comment's on Tupac make me think you have never heard a Pac song before, pick a song from any era of Tupac's and there will be a song that lyrcially stands out.

09-16-2005, 09:17 AM         #154
RaMPaGe29  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is with kanye, he's always been arrogant... but recently he's lost his mind. he's probably just doing all this to sell records, but he's got to take a look at himself. all these comments he's making are just making things worse (not to mention making everyone think less of him). comments like these just proliferate racism and cause bad will between people. Im even going to go as far as saying this... Kanye West is doing more to worsen racial issues than the KKK right now.

09-16-2005, 09:18 AM         #155
kbreezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he really said that sh*t, those are the same people buying his music, that n*gga off the deep end

09-16-2005, 11:11 AM         #156
Vice_Royal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well that is about a racist thing to say...

Another thing is that white people are not trying to be black they are trying to be thugs. Not all black people want to be this urban stereotype and they over come that by being more professional, not white.

It’s so funny how racist both sides really are…

09-16-2005, 11:22 AM         #157
Cassidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao...........all the white people in this thread is pissed of

09-16-2005, 11:30 AM         #158
YoungBattle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I :applause: at Kanye
dont be mad

*Racisim still alive, they just be concealing it"

props 2 One o ONe
he actually has sense on this board.

09-16-2005, 03:41 PM         #159
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think kanye had a bad experience wif whyte ppl,cuz thats how my great uncle is about whtye ppl he got beatin and terrorized by whtye ppl in mississippi,and so i think all that stuff reflect on kanye

09-16-2005, 08:54 PM         #160
smacked  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody shoot that friggin idiot, he's retarded and a racist pig

13 years ago '05        #161
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
i support Kanye do ya thing playboy, let these dudes kno Kanye=The Real, don't let the Louis Vaton Fool u kats, this n*gga is BLACK

09-16-2005, 11:25 PM         #162
aznduffman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
proper english >>>>>>>>>>>>slang
i don't think he went to college. he made that up.

09-17-2005, 04:27 PM         #163
cooptron3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok thats fine, but hes gonna have to stop dressing like his name is Chaz then.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #164
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 68 68
kanye = THE TRUTH fu*k what all of yall haters say....Chi town Midwest rep!

13 years ago '04        #165
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 68 68
kanye = THE TRUTH fu*k what all of yall haters say....Chi town Midwest rep! What up Kellz!

13 years ago '04        #166
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
The main people that seem to have a problem with Kanye and call him a racist are the same ones that tell blacks they're paranoid and act as if racism from the other side doesnt exist

It's not so nice to have the tables turned is it?

09-17-2005, 06:41 PM         #167
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
171 replies 5,165 views for this sh*t but the countless important news articles get 1/10 that. Nice to see what is most important to boxden members hah. Kanye spoke OMG OMG!!! - <insert any important news story> Yawn pass let me go post some more about how great or how weak I think kanye is. The most pressing issue in your life is kanyes opinion, man I wish my mind worked like that so I wouldn't even read about or care about all the horrible sh*t going on...your as bad as the people who click on the brad and jennifer article over any of the countless important world changing articles. "OMG 50 cent prefers boxers!!! What? The soldiers did what in Iraq?? um nawl im good..so anyway I can't believe 50 cent likes boxers i figured he was a tighty whitey guy myself HEHEHE"

13 years ago '04        #168
GUNITSoldianuca 
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 0 0
kanyes heads gettin to big thinkin...get over it cause everyone else d!ckrides you and your "classic" albums dont mean your invincible

09-17-2005, 06:58 PM         #169
williamsel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't take this dude serious. If he said it he was probably trying to generate pub or was misqouted for pub. They hail you then nail you like Lauryn Hill said and found out rather quickly.

Last edited by williamsel; 09-17-2005 at 06:59 PM..

09-17-2005, 08:23 PM         #170
brandon420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 speedyt8 said
this is the type of sh*t that segregates black and white people. if white people can't use slang just because it was made up or made popular by black people, that is like saying kanye can't wear polo's cause they are made by a white man.... i'm still gonna bump his music tho.
good point that motherfu*ker dresses whiter then most white folks....with his polo's and versace....kanye makes good music but he is a fu*kin jerkoff otherwise...

13 years ago '05        #171
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
Good Kanye....Put these Wreckless white folks back in There PLACE!

if Eminem woulda said ..." i hate when black people talk white" ....it would be a bunch of white kids...like "yea ya'll n*ggas talk black..quit tryin to be white and move to the suburbs" ....

KANYE keep speakin out!

09-17-2005, 08:38 PM         #172
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye was probably joking so dont get all excited!!!

09-17-2005, 08:56 PM         #173
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diamonds are forever, so bling got him gassed
racist comments choking f*g**t kanye west

09-17-2005, 08:58 PM         #174
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga obviously joking. he not gonna go and alienate white ppl.

at whoever took it forreal

09-17-2005, 09:18 PM         #175
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJsharpy said
who gives a sh*t.. he's just bullsh*ttin... i saw an mtv special... half of his crew is white...he dresses like a preppy white ??????.... this n*gga is the most softshoe dancin prancin coonin negro on tv now anyways... besides will i am...

thank you somone besides myself notices this... props for that... If he wants to say that white people cant use slang then he can go fu*k himself... He better get rid of those polo's and all the sh*t that white people wear...

Sucks that we still have racism today, I wish everyone would just chill out and let the things of the past be things of the past... Lets move on and learn from our mistakes... Its horriable what happend in the past but if we could all just forgive then things would be better... In all reality known of us had anything to do with slaverly and things of that nature...

10-16-2005, 08:11 PM         #176
aberkal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye def. smokes the crack pipe

13 years ago '05        #177
akajaedeuce 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye ego trippin again...dude needs to stick to making beats

10-16-2005, 09:04 PM         #178
TERRA21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ching again from kanye whats next. A

10-16-2005, 09:06 PM         #179
TERRA21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s3x Change for the hoe

13 years ago '05        #180
S-Dot 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k him...he is a racist f*g**t that cries too much.....I wish that he would understand that NO ONE gives a fu*k what his ignorant a.ss thinks

Home      

top in section
online now  42
52 comments
top in games
top in section
online now  30
22 comments
top in movies
top in section
online now  54
46 comments
top in sports

most viewed right now
online now  55
Video inside Rachel Ray's 51 yr old sister?
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  37
Woman exposes rapper, Kid Buu being a 30 year old criminal
114 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
NBA The suspicious retirement of Michael Jordan
53 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
YelaWolf-Shade (Machine Gun Kelly Diss)
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Ryde Or Die Chick Who Was Later Killed by Cops
102 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Sep 18 - Expert: Farts can blow out of your mouth if you don't let the..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Apple Releases iOS 12! (HUGE UPDATE)
121 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Samsung Mocks New Generation Of Iphones Again!
71 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy