The Real Reason Mase Left And Returned To Rap...(Crazy

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 104 104
Mase: Jim grab my bags

Jim: Ok, dawg.

Mase aired that n*gga out.
 09-12-2005, 03:10 PM         #22
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit groupie ^^ jones aired mase's pu**y a.ss out sh*t was hilarious
 11 years ago '05        #23
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 104 104
 HipnotiK said:
g-unit groupie ^^ jones aired mase's pu**y a.ss out sh*t was hilarious
Man, I'm sick of you. We're talking about Mase not G-unit. fu*k G-unit n*gga..I mean whitey. You're disgraceful, please keep G-unot off your mind man. It's ok to think about something else.
 11 years ago '04        #24
Younghova990 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
good read props
 09-12-2005, 03:40 PM         #25
gatorz117 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol nice sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #26
DaRealistNi**a 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
thats some crazy sh*t true or not " can't turn a hoe into a house wife"
 11 years ago '04        #27
jigga03 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
This definitely sounds true, but my problem with Mase is that he is playing wit God. I heard one of his sermons and it soundedlike he completely truned his life around and I was ahppy for him. But then he turns around and sign to G-Unit and wants to be called Murda Mase again.

That's some dumb sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #28
Soprano567 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
good read man
 11 years ago '04        #29
BadNews640 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^^ over a bi*ch son... haha i just moved from jerz to tampa for school and sh*t but yo.. i met this dude steve who used to live in detroit. he told me thats one of the worst cities to live in.. i mean i lived 45 min from camden in jerz and thats the worst but still. he said that in detroit dudes wud k!ll if u show them up in a game of ball and if u crossed them or stepped on their shoes and scuffed em and sh*t. they wud run to their whip, grab the heat and shoot you. what the fu*k? right he had to move outta there he didnt need that sh*t. the lions and pistons dont even play in detroit, they play in a town over.

but anyway. i dont give a fu*k why mase left sh*t. i wudnt want to get k!lled either. especially a star like him. what if mase got k!lled sh*t wud hit the fan. jim jones is saying hes fake, well fu*k that he cud have stayed and died or did what he did. you dont gotta die to be gangsta. sh*t aint cool. let mase make his money now. after all, ud love to be in his shoes tho. hes back to his game.
 09-12-2005, 05:02 PM         #30
killin em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ or he could be a real gangsta, liv by the codes, and stayin flossin' lambos and rolls royce right in Harlem like the Dips stay doin.

Mase = pu**y fake a.ss bi*ch.

Last edited by killin em; 09-12-2005 at 05:03 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #31
BadNews640 
space
space
yeah but i mean... the dips dont do sh*t. they arent k!llin sh*t. u can be in the hood. but sh*t mase didnt want to die. if he didnt have that down his neck then he wud still be in harlem.
 09-12-2005, 05:18 PM         #32
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diddy was in the damn dudes video....he dont want nothin to do wit mase dats some BS
 11 years ago '04        #33
FunkySoul 
space
space
space
$241 | Props total: 0 0
thats Bullsh*t to me...as a Christian its clear that When u find God there is some sh*t that u basically dont do, I think he needs money
 11 years ago '04        #34
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 0 0
real talk if u dont believe it its because u dont want to believe it
 09-12-2005, 05:30 PM         #35
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what k!lls me about thie story is that people are actually syaing is 100% true just because

A.they dont like ma$e
B.they hating on ma$e for no reason

it sounds like it could be true-i remember that radio interview so that adds to this story
but n*ggaz need to stop having bi*ch like features believeing everything-is cool if you beelieve it but dont be stupid and say is 100% true when you dont even know if its legit
is like them bi*ches on the maury povich show saying "im 1000% sure hes my baby daddy the find out the 15th n*gga they test is not" come on man some of ya need to grow up-what would you do if the hit out was for you some of ya act like ya made of steel please ya need to stop putting du-rags on ya mouse and bandanas around ya monitors and be real-ya wuld have skipped town 2........

the thing that k!lled ma$e is that he went after religion and how close minded they are to how open minded hip hop is-it just doesnt add up-sounds more like ma$e needs cash period

Last edited by jae phill; 09-12-2005 at 05:34 PM..
 09-12-2005, 06:00 PM         #36
Changsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard the radio interview. I didn't believe cam because I thought they were hatin or something, but it all makes sense. The lack or promotion with diddy on the album. His reason to go back to murda mase. Cam gettin upset and loon makin a diss track. I had no idea. Thanks bro
 11 years ago '05        #37
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Yeah this sh*t is definitely true. It's either the drugs or the girl. He couldn't come to Harlem. He talks about the sh*t in his book. Camron, Cardan & Loon was mad cuz he just left. And he told them he was going to take care of them in the Business, cuz he was blowing up. Remember the Harlem World Album. Loon & Cardan were both supposed to get a deal with badboy and that fell through when he left. And Mase introduced Cam to biggie and then Lance "Un" Rivera. Lot of sh*t behind this story. Harlem World is one of my favorite albums. Mase never did the sh*t he talked. I mean he seen some sh*t and was around it. But he never k!lled no one or delt drugs. Same as Big L. All Big L's raps were from sh*t his brother did. I'll say it again like I said it before. Street Credit should not matter. Good music is good music. And if ya'll had a hit out on ya'll. What would you do? Especially if you didn't know k!llers....
 09-12-2005, 07:03 PM         #38
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh_Yea said:
cool but it k!lls me how a n*gga will k!ll over a bi*ch...
I know she musta been Halle Berry s3xy or something. The worse I would do is wup some a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #39
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 498 498
Welcome Back

..i Know You Like That
 11 years ago '04        #40
BadNews640 
space
space
we dont have to take our clothes off... to have a good time..

haha im glad hes back to murda mase
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago