Grape STreet Crips (Rappers) speak out on DIPLOMATS AND JIM JONES

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Trizz187 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 17 17
midwest n*ggas fall back ' cali still had gangs since the 1920s' just not bloods and crips
in the 40s you had white fence aka zoot zoot rioters the essence of cholo gangs
that later became SUR 13 in the 70s' you also had black gangs
 09-13-2005, 12:56 AM         #42
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
Dipset is the movement right now, and they have been for atleast 5-6 years, longer than you hear of alot of West Coast Rappers. Im not hating, its just the simple facts... right there are alot of names that have been in the game forever, along with Dre and all that but besides Saigon I havent heard of anyone. To me, if they arent on these boards they dont exist(not being ignorant - but they arent good enough to be recognized by a mass of people). sh*t, I can sit here with Fruity Loops and make a beat and if one of my boys could rap i could put him on it. Guess the West aint fu*kin with that technology sh*t or we would here of them... either that or they just fell off :D

just playin, but Dipset's my fav at the moment. Listen to Cam, Juelz, Hell Rell, JR and 40 and see if they dont rep NY all day. Matter of fact, go listen to 'Take Em To Church' and see how the last 2 minutes Cam just reps all his streets he got back on.... that aint gangbanging? then what is?
-mike
I've never understood what is meant by those who say "Dipset is a Movement!" WTF kind of movement are they? They just do what is popular right now, weak rhymes and hot beats and maybe a little bit of humour...
Jr and Cam are talented, Juelz is overrated, but not bad the rest are not worht any attention.
 09-13-2005, 01:05 AM         #43
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim jones is a fake bi*ch

how the fu*k are you gonna out to West and throw up the dub with red chucks on. . dont forget where you from! the gangbangers need to stay on his a.ss!
 11 years ago '05        #44
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$485 | Props total: 1 1
 Drug Dylan said:
The Truth.....

Before any Crip or Blood the Chi was already bangin

IM GLAD OF THIS POST I SPOKE TO A GUY WHO "CLAIMS" HE IS CRIP FROM COMPTON, CA I ASKED HIM QUESTIONS AND sh*t HE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SIX POINT STAR OR WHAT THE FIVE POINT STAR WAS
OR KNOW WHO LARRY HOOVER IS FOR THAT MATTER, BUT ANYWAYS I AGREE WITH OTHERS IN THE POST GANGBANGIN IS NOT A WESTCOAST THING OR A EAST COAST THING, GANGBANGIN WAS STARTED IN THE MIDWEST BY JEFF FORT, LARRY HOOVER, SHORTY FREEMEN, ETC FOR ANYBODY TO SAY THAT THE EASTCOAST IS BITING THE WESTCOAST IN BANGIN IS LUDICRIS THE WEST COAST'S ENTIRE GANG LIFESTYLE BEGAN ON CHICAGO'S SOUTHSIDE IN THE 1940'S SO THERE GANGSTER AND APPERANCE IS BASED ON SOMETHING THE WIND CITY WAS DOING 65 YEARS AGO.
 11 years ago '05        #45
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
midwest n*ggas fall back ' cali still had gangs since the 1920s' just not bloods and crips
in the 40s you had white fence aka zoot zoot rioters the essence of cholo gangs
that later became SUR 13 in the 70s' you also had black gangs

WE DONT HAVE TO FALL BACK IF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE LARRY HOOVER INTERVIEW INSTEAD OF A YOUNG JEEZY MIXTAPE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT LARRY HOOVER THE LEADER OF THE GANGSTER DICSIPLES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CRIPS IN CALIFORNIA WERE BASED ON HIS PRINCIPAL'S HENCE THE HOOVER CRIP'S FALL BACK HOMIE YOUR WHOLE COASTS GANGSTER IS BASED ON A MAN WHO STARTED A GANG IN CHICAGO
AND CATS ON THE WEST KNOW IT THATS THE REASON THEY NAMED A DECK AFTER THERE LEADER.
 09-13-2005, 01:22 AM         #46
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this gang sh*t is bunk... They are talking about the origins of bangin on wax anyways. Who gives a fu*k there they gangs started they were put on wax in the west, that is what this is all about. *bumps Saigon - The Color Purple*
 11 years ago '04        #47
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 557 557
 Hookz said:
You On Some Bullsh*t 2, We Got More Talent Than The South And Mid-west Combined.

thats cool and all you reppin and sh*t but don't get it twisted like hot sh*t dont come out the midwest[south] [the south is the midwest and the midwest is the south] {unless we just refer to this whole nation as either north or south like confederate days?}

man im from minneapolis,we got lyrics,we got rhymes,we got ALL the gangs n*ggas from LA,NY,PHILLY,the LOU,MEMPHIS,ATL,MIA,Seattle,CHI town n*ggas,detroit...............

we a fu*kin gumbo of everything how about that?
drugs,murder,money,power,corruption.....

we just a bit smaller but we growin,we growin big.......

no disrespect to the west nor the east
so dont disrespect my sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #48
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 557 557
its like bangin in lil rock up here,these lil n*ggas takin it back to how the 90's were and shootin sh*t up over them colors.....n*ggas is checkin for ya sh*t again.....

i dont know if the city fell asleep for a while on the gang tip,or if the sh*t is on some fad sh*t......

i remember though at the peak they was a.ssassinatin cops on the southside - shot em while they were in the pizza shop right thru the fu*kin window.....

on the northside it was like war...........

any gang you can think of it's here,not to mention all them spanish gangs,and them asians be bagin hard as hell too...........

but this aint improving the quality of life in any community so.....

peace
 11 years ago '05        #49
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 460 460
fu*k gangstas them bi*ches is stupid. Grew up around that shyt and saw some crazy shyt, especially in the early 90's long beach was a fukin warzone in some places. But I see what he mean by the east is copying that west coast gangsta style. Its true it started in Chicago but that shyt morphed into something different in the west and thats what every one else is biting.
 11 years ago '05        #50
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
actually gangs orignated in New York way before it did Chicago or L.A.

Just it was so old in New York City at the time you started to get more organized crime in the city..and alot of the gangsters that were born in New york city moved there work to Chicago during the Prohibition days..ex: Capone(was born in Chicago) wanted to move that work in Chicago..then you had black street gangs trying to be like these white immigrants
 09-13-2005, 02:51 AM         #51
Indo_Set 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY cats copy West Coast but does not respect west coast as mentioned by more prominent artists such as DJ Quik and Kam.
^
that's some bullsh*t, didn't those westcoast cats see the Jim Jones "Certified Gangsta" video ? They got Westcoast Kam in that video showin respect to the dips.. so if a westcoast veteran O.G. like Kam is down with Dipset.. it's all good.. f*ck what those young mad rappers r beefin about..

I suggest Dipset put J.R. Writer & 40 call on those mofo's and end the beef..

Dipset bi*ch, the slogan is AY!

Last edited by Indo_Set; 09-13-2005 at 02:52 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #52
Trizz187 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 17 17
fall back cause i wasnt speakin about jus the crips and bloods im speakin about
gangs in cali period the white fence mara the zoot zoots are
MEXICAN GANGS idoit and that aint start in chicago and the crips?
originated from the baby ave cribs not no damn GD' hoover crips didnt come till the 80s and before the 80s no crip gangs were on that folk 6 point star sh*t so fall back
 09-13-2005, 11:36 AM         #53
cs2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man for real gangsta sh*t started in the Chi,
 11 years ago '04        #54
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 3 3
back in the late eighties and early ninties you heard about how many bangers were getting k!lled everyday in la county (the largest in the us by population) by now you dont hear about it everyday but that shyt is still going on
 11 years ago '05        #55
Signiture718 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 0 0
dudes on the east got a different mentality then dudes on the west. i seen alot of people out here thats cool with each other and one is crip and the other is blood. people dont take that sh*t as serious round here then in cali. in new york we about our cash.
 09-13-2005, 09:11 PM         #56
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO@Larry Hoover... HOOVER is a street in LA... dumb a.ss... and they were not the first crip gang... by far... (the biggest... maybe) ... the west coast started the low-riding, white-tees and chuckz foo~
 11 years ago '04        #57
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If you aint from cali then you dont know sh*t about it..... Deal with it.

West > East any day. Its a fact...

So boohoo to your mom and dad cause you know its the truth..
 09-13-2005, 10:30 PM         #58
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkoolYard Bully said:
LMAO@Larry Hoover... HOOVER is a street in LA... dumb a.ss... and they were not the first crip gang... by far... (the biggest... maybe) ... the west coast started the low-riding, white-tees and chuckz foo~
You Makin Yourself Look Ignorant As Hell, Larry Hoover Started Tha GD's(Gangsta Disciples, And Other Branches Like The BD's, DG's Ect...) Down In The Chi Back In The 60's. He Got Put In Jail 4 Life And Was Runnin sh*t From Behind Bars. Now Im Not Sure Waddup With Dude, But GD Respect. Bloods N Crips Took All They sh*t From VL and GD's. ITS THAT BLUE AND BLACK MU fu*kA!!!

Last edited by Hookz; 09-13-2005 at 10:32 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #59
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
 SkoolYard Bully said:
Keep on believing that they dont base there whole gang off what Hoover started dumb a.ss, just like Blackstones aint from chicago right? Nikkaz on the westcoast think thats some new sh*t my a.ss it is step ya game up yall biting sh*t nikkaz been doing. like HOOKZ said B.D.N. bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by FEDEXKINKO; 09-13-2005 at 10:46 PM..
 09-14-2005, 05:28 PM         #60
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats not the point f*gs... larry hoover had nothing to do with the hoover crips in LA... learn your street history... stop watching "colors" and "boyz n da hood" !!! ...if you aint "LIVED" in the city of Angels ... don't speak on it !!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago