Grape STreet Crips (Rappers) speak out on DIPLOMATS AND JIM JONES

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$929 | Props total: 21 21
2pac/makaveli k!lled the game in the mid 90's playboy 94-96 the death row dynasty OWNED the game...
 11 years ago '04        #22
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$929 | Props total: 21 21
however, since his death, westcoast has been some sh*t on the rap tip
 11 years ago '04        #23
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
lol.....Jim Jones done turned from a Blood to a Biker.....and I dident understand that Purple City sh*t either....they wearin Purple{grape streets color} and callin them selves a gang....and fu*kin with Dipset {supposdly blood gang} them dudes dont know what the fu*k they reppin....
 11 years ago '05        #24
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
lol @ jim jones throwin up the W in some khakis n chucks
he should be ashamed of himself.

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 09-12-2005 at 05:52 PM..
 09-12-2005, 06:04 PM         #25
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
Aint No Talent In Tha West Coast No More........and Tha n*gga Thats Reppin Is Game And Spider Loc..trash
You On Some Bullsh*t 2, We Got More Talent Than The South And Mid-west Combined.
 11 years ago '04        #26
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
^^uh uhhh.....cant fu*k with the South....every southern artist aint like Ying Yang....I respect the West but dont sh*t on the south like that....
 09-12-2005, 06:28 PM         #27
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
^^uh uhhh.....cant fu*k with the South....every southern artist aint like Ying Yang....I respect the West but dont sh*t on the south like that....
I Aint sh*ttin On The South (Regardless Of What I've Said In The Past, I Like Some Of The South). But Few People From The South Right Now Is Anywhere Near ; Sly Boogy, Crooked-I , MURS
Or Any Of Our Lyrical Cats.
 11 years ago '04        #28
Keystone 
space
space
$2,574 | Props total: 31 31
 BigL139 said:
errbody know the east coast is harder more talented in rap and been runnin sh*t for years.....west coast never shined....all them n*ggas that claim to bang is fake and if any hood out west came to camden dey get there whole crew clapped the fu*k up in minutes......yea i talk tough cuz i do tough things....
Negative.
east coast hoods are wild a.ss fu*k i'll admit, but the whole gangbangin atmosphere in the west takes the hoods to another level. U can rock w/e the fucc u want in Jersey w/o worryin about drama..try doin that sh*t in a west coast hood, specifically in L.A.
 09-12-2005, 07:09 PM         #29
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROYISWAR said:
jim jones> that shazz loc dude on the real

that wasnt no diss that sh*t was some you f*gs wear pink ill shoot you sh*t

and smh at them coming at the dips when there are so many worse fake thugs in the world
At this point anyone is better than Jim Jones, he is horrible. Juelz and Camron is nice though
 09-12-2005, 07:15 PM         #30
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the East Coast Hates on every coast
 09-12-2005, 07:21 PM         #31
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dpg > dipset
true story
at least dpg wasnt some f*g**ts like cam & jimmy jones are
 11 years ago '05        #32
Trizz187 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 17 17
to sofiness.. Thats not true you cant rock whatever color you want in jersey
everyone talkin about how NYC bangin now but yall forget that jersey
got more bangin cali style then NY . in newark? rock a red bandana
and see if a hoover or grape n*gga wont beat you to death or clap you
and in camden? the small little drug crews are dangerous as hell
and dont forget the shadow thugs thats a NJ gang on its own
and in the shore area? in Lakewood? mad bloods out there and MS-13 and crips
NJ has been influenced big time since in south jersey and in newark alot of people
lived in cali or have family who put n*ggas up on game and also in jersey city?
mad brims mad latin kings so no you cant rock any color you want in jersey
maybe in hooboken or springfeild or like bricktown or toms river but jersey is on some crazy sh*t right now and philly? thas a whole nother vibe
 09-12-2005, 08:23 PM         #33
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the West Coast got THEGAME and SPIDERLOC
 09-12-2005, 08:36 PM         #34
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*ggas is on some sh*t, west coast might not be in the mainstream right now but we got major talents out here thats known along the whole western coast and probably down south. Crook, Balance, Team, just to name a few all got lyrical talent with raw beats. If you talkin bout gangs, muhfu*kah, stop tryin to hype yall state up, gangbanging is west coast sh*t, there's nearly 400 accounted for gangs in fresno alone, not to mention Long Beach, Vallejo, Sacramento, San Fran, sh*t, it goes on. Get a copy of that hood II hood or fresno uncensored and ya'll see some real sh*t, that aint made up, n*ggas died and got locked up over them videos.

The east coast, ya'll some hatin a.ss n*ggas forreal, atleast most of yall, but the south, they coo, I fu*k with the south sh*t and I know for a fact the south fu*k with the west coast sh*t.
 09-12-2005, 08:58 PM         #35
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The Other Side, They Needa Get They Own sh*t//
Stealin So Much From Us Seems Like They HomeSick//"

^ Tha Truth
 09-12-2005, 09:12 PM         #36
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset is the movement right now, and they have been for atleast 5-6 years, longer than you hear of alot of West Coast Rappers. Im not hating, its just the simple facts... right there are alot of names that have been in the game forever, along with Dre and all that but besides Saigon I havent heard of anyone. To me, if they arent on these boards they dont exist(not being ignorant - but they arent good enough to be recognized by a mass of people). sh*t, I can sit here with Fruity Loops and make a beat and if one of my boys could rap i could put him on it. Guess the West aint fu*kin with that technology sh*t or we would here of them... either that or they just fell off :D

just playin, but Dipset's my fav at the moment. Listen to Cam, Juelz, Hell Rell, JR and 40 and see if they dont rep NY all day. Matter of fact, go listen to 'Take Em To Church' and see how the last 2 minutes Cam just reps all his streets he got back on.... that aint gangbanging? then what is?
-mike
 11 years ago '05        #37
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 330 330
lol newark aint sh*t homey trust
 11 years ago '05        #38
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1 1
Wow this is some stupid sh*t. Why would anyone intelligent want to take credit for gang banging. Why are you arguing about this? :banghead: :banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #39
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
That is True....NY rappers wanna be Bloods and Crips!.....see them dat one dipset video...Jim Jones was all Bandana's!
 11 years ago '05        #40
Trizz187 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 17 17
newark aint sh*t? lmao roflmao n*gga check the statistics newark has a higher amount of gang related murder then the whole state of NY and the city of NY combined
im tired of yall NY n*ggas actin like yall better then the rest of the eastcoast
like if we worship NY cause straight up we dont' and i know my other jersey n*ggas
and my philly cats feel me on that. i know boston sweat yall but we dont
and for you cali n*ggas yeah gang bangin is sh*t yall started but sets out in jersey
bang just as hard n*gga you dont gotta be born in california to be able to have pride and loyalty for your hood and for your homies. theres n*ggas with heart everywere
and if yall complaining bout eastcoast sets' blame the california prison system for sending gang members to jails in NY NJ and PA because from there they recruited n*ggas and those n*ggas once they was out on the streets? they recruited others
now yes you got ALOT of fake sets but there are sets that really are up on game real talk and i aint talkin bout no dipset sh*t either fu*k dipset they fake they wack
only good thing bout them is there production

Westcoast >>>>>>>>Dipset

word up its ashame how "d!ckset" there beat and rhyme sh*ts on anything dipset ever released

word up after diplomatic immunity dipset fell off hard

and certified gangstas beat was a sped up version of eazy e boys in tha hood
incase yall youngstas aint know
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy