Sep 9 - Voletta Wallace Says Puffy & Lil Kim Used Biggie To Further Their Own Careers

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-10-2005, 01:50 PM         #51
~OSiRiS~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duh!!!! Big had some unreleased sh*t n they had to use it

09-10-2005, 02:43 PM         #52
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said
Dis bi*ch is crazy to me she doesn't know what she wants. During the MTV awards she clapped for diddy when he did that BIG performance. SHe was smilin like sh*t.
What Was She Suppose 2 Do? Boo Him?

09-10-2005, 03:20 PM         #53
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF IT WERENT FOR DIDDY AND KIMJ WHERE WOULD BIGGIE BE, just another guerilla black sound-alike, fu*king biter piece of sh*t, i wish biggie were in hurricane katrina, see his lard flying around like a cow in Kansas, GUN SHOTS BUCK BUCK ON THEM ALASKA n*ggaS

09-10-2005, 03:50 PM         #54
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special ED. said
First of all diddy is a genuis! he could turn my mama into a platnium artist. Secondly I'm getting weary. Can the man please r.i.p. Don't get it twisted, I had ready 2 die before life after death...and 2pacalipse before makeveli and if you didn't then ur a borderline d**k rida. However hip hop didn't end with them at some point in time people are gonna have to move on! I can see it now; some people will be 60 years old and praying to Biggy and Pac.
kinda shows the impact they both had.. agree?????

14 years ago '04        #55
badboy600 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 2985 2985
It is well known in the Ny hiphop industry that puff was very instrumental in BIG's success. Big was a good underground rapper with a tiny buzz back in 91 92. Puff gave him a sound and a image. Thats what made puff who he is. He gave big Jodeci, mary j. total etc their flava

09-10-2005, 05:36 PM         #56
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
puff daddy signs somebody to bad boy
they drop 1 cd topd and are broke as fu*k while puffy make millions
da band is broke as a joke
b5 or w/e ther name is are broke as a joke
his gril group dream is broke as fu*k

14 years ago '04        #57
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 1 1
sorry, i cant agree. i think lil kim loved BIG, as far as Puff, well I believed that, until I saw the MTV awards and he still rep BIG. i mean puff is already established, if he was using BIG why keep reppin him?

09-24-2005, 03:39 AM         #58
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a damn shame...takin' chances just to get that dough...n*gga could of wrote 40 books...and u can tell they just wanted his door...but like my man meth said lesson learnt never ride in the passenger seat...

13 years ago '04        #59
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,931 | Props total: 1710 1710
 Special ED. said
First of all diddy is a genuis! he could turn my mama into a platnium artist. Secondly I'm getting weary. Can the man please r.i.p. Don't get it twisted, I had ready 2 die before life after death...and 2pacalipse before makeveli and if you didn't then ur a borderline d**k rida. However hip hop didn't end with them at some point in time people are gonna have to move on! I can see it now; some people will be 60 years old and praying to Biggy and Pac.
the reason why there names keep being mentioned because the industry is so a*s. people are starting to get what quality hip hop is these days.

13 years ago '04        #60
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,931 | Props total: 1710 1710
 bbwayans said
IF IT WERENT FOR DIDDY AND KIMJ WHERE WOULD BIGGIE BE, just another guerilla black sound-alike, fu*king biter piece of sh*t, i wish biggie were in hurricane katrina, see his lard flying around like a cow in Kansas, GUN SHOTS BUCK BUCK ON THEM ALASKA n*ggaS
what are you talkin bout? without BIG there is no lil kim. who you think brought Junior M.A.F.I.A. into the game. who you think use to write her sh*t. kim use to do what foxy does now.BIG use to write her sh*t just like jay write foxy sh*t.puff was established in the industry before he got up with BIG. but BiG gave badboy a face and a sound. when mention BAD BOY back then and even now 1st thing that comes to mind is BIG.

09-24-2005, 05:50 AM         #61
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with special ed...but diddy just knew what he had on his hands...a true talent...but like dude said the industry is just a pool of circus acts...mostly...no real talent now of days...even if big over did it talkin' bout his life...he was good as hell doin' it... but they shouldn't use his as a crutch...

09-24-2005, 07:02 AM         #62
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes...and she cant be as rite as ever

09-26-2005, 01:29 PM         #63
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats all diddy does and if he cant further his career he drops them...look at all the music videos hes in he doesnt rap he just dances around lookin like a fu*kin crack head

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  70
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
347 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  34
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
91 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside IF YOU’RE PLANNING ANY MEXICO TRIP STAY AWAY FROM TIJUANA/ BAJA CALIFOR..
99 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-61online now  27
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
238 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy