Sep 9 - Voletta Wallace Says Puffy & Lil Kim Used Biggie To Further Their Own Careers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside APN: Lub Me Long Time
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
91 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
and the funny thing is when lil kim mentioned in an interview with allhiphop.com that BIG would ride with her rather than his junior mafia n*ggas if he was alive right now and witnessed all the sh*t thats been going down lately...that bi*ch is stupid if she thinks that...BIG stopped fu*kin with her just before he passed if im correct
 11 years ago '05        #42
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,658 | Props total: 9 9
 Kingbee1979 said:
This is so Dumb Ms. Wallace is sooo Unhappy Since BIG Died.... Lashing Out at Everyone.... She should have gained control of BIG's legacy like 2Pacs Mom Did.... and she mad cuz Puffy "exploited" BIG.... She should have done it herself.... She Let PUFF so Why Cry Now????

And tha fact that she mad Cuz KIM was wearin one of Bigz Furs and His Hat in a magazine......BIG DEAL?? it was an Article. WTF he was the EXECUTIVE Producer of her Album and Tha B!TCh cant Mourn him too?? Ms Wallace need sum Help Seriously. K.I.M. just tryin to keep his name alive... She was His QUEEN bi*ch... The Big MAMA Lieutenant of JM.

Judging by your avatar, u didnt have to say anything. get off lil plastic kim's a.ss, how the fu*k is she gonna keep BIG's name alive by wearing a coat and a hat???
 09-10-2005, 11:26 AM         #43
Special ED. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all diddy is a genuis! he could turn my mama into a platnium artist. Secondly I'm getting weary. Can the man please r.i.p. Don't get it twisted, I had ready 2 die before life after death...and 2pacalipse before makeveli and if you didn't then ur a borderline d**k rida. However hip hop didn't end with them at some point in time people are gonna have to move on! I can see it now; some people will be 60 years old and praying to Biggy and Pac.
 09-10-2005, 11:31 AM         #44
JYoungworld1203 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shouts to Faith Evans forreal
 11 years ago '04        #45
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 881 881
some say puffy set biggie up to get shot, but im not even gonna start that debate

its just what i once heard
 11 years ago '04        #46
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 youngTRACE817 said:
somewhat of that is true,but remember diddy was the force behind some of the biggest hits in hip hop......he did produce mary j's first album....which was a smash.
true, but being with one of the greatest puts you on a whole different level...and Diddy has mooched off B.I.G. for too long. There was really no reason for him performin that sh*t at the VMA's, i mean, its cool and all, but look, that's all he's got to live off of, B.I.G.......
 09-10-2005, 12:00 PM         #47
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PaineBishop said:
I always thought this was obvious
God bless The Dead...
 11 years ago '04        #48
from_me_to_u 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 8 OFF said:
The mother of murdered hip-hop star Notorious B.I.G. - gunned down in 1997, presumably by rival rappers - savages Sean (Diddy) Combs and Lil' Kim in a soon-to-be-published memoir.

In "Biggie: Voletta Wallace Remembers Her Son," due out Oct. 25 from Simon & Schuster's Atria books, Wallace alleges that Combs - who signed Biggie to his Bad Boy record label in the 1990s - and Kim, Biggie's sometime lover, both used him to further their own careers.

"I'm glad my son does not have to witness that the very people that he thought he could ride and die with wouldn't think twice about using his mother," Wallace writes about her late son Christopher, Combs and Kimberly Jones. "I am glad that he's not here to see how they have used his image and his name."

She adds: "I believe Sean loved my son - after he was dead. I used to tell Christopher all the time not to trust Sean."

Ever since Biggie's death, Combs has regularly invoked his memory, as he did weeks ago when he performed an elaborate tribute at the MTV Video Music Awards in Miami.

Wallace accuses Lil' Kim of pilfering her New Jersey home after she let her use it for a magazine interview.

When the magazine hit the stands, "The first picture I saw was Kim wearing my son's mink coat, holding his chain and wearing his hat. I was in shock," Wallace writes. "I felt violated."

Wallace continues: "I read the entire article and learned that not only was Kim wearing things belonging to my son, but she claimed that the home belonged to her as well. This experience helped me draw my own opinions about Kim. And they weren't good."

PR reps for both Diddy and Kim were mum yesterday.

[WEBSITE LINK]
Fo reals man!!
 09-10-2005, 12:32 PM         #49
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dis bi*ch is crazy to me she doesn't know what she wants. During the MTV awards she clapped for diddy when he did that BIG performance. SHe was smilin like sh*t.
 09-10-2005, 01:12 PM         #50
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP!!!!!!!!!! Y'all are buggin' out again. Puffy never really gave a sh*t about BIG. BIG was making Puffy a lot of money. Puffy bought the rights to the "READY TO DIE" album from BIG for $1 000 000 and when he died he refused to let BIG's family see one red cent from it. Before BIG died he was going to sign with Lance UnRiviera. The point is, because n*ggas say RIP and all that sh*t, don't mean they got love for dude, they just keep bringin' up his name to show the affiliation.
 09-10-2005, 01:50 PM         #51
~OSiRiS~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duh!!!! Big had some unreleased sh*t n they had to use it
 09-10-2005, 02:43 PM         #52
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Dis bi*ch is crazy to me she doesn't know what she wants. During the MTV awards she clapped for diddy when he did that BIG performance. SHe was smilin like sh*t.
What Was She Suppose 2 Do? Boo Him?
 09-10-2005, 03:20 PM         #53
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF IT WERENT FOR DIDDY AND KIMJ WHERE WOULD BIGGIE BE, just another guerilla black sound-alike, fu*king biter piece of sh*t, i wish biggie were in hurricane katrina, see his lard flying around like a cow in Kansas, GUN SHOTS BUCK BUCK ON THEM ALASKA n*ggaS
 09-10-2005, 03:50 PM         #54
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special ED. said:
First of all diddy is a genuis! he could turn my mama into a platnium artist. Secondly I'm getting weary. Can the man please r.i.p. Don't get it twisted, I had ready 2 die before life after death...and 2pacalipse before makeveli and if you didn't then ur a borderline d**k rida. However hip hop didn't end with them at some point in time people are gonna have to move on! I can see it now; some people will be 60 years old and praying to Biggy and Pac.
kinda shows the impact they both had.. agree?????
 11 years ago '04        #55
badboy600 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 598 598
It is well known in the Ny hiphop industry that puff was very instrumental in BIG's success. Big was a good underground rapper with a tiny buzz back in 91 92. Puff gave him a sound and a image. Thats what made puff who he is. He gave big Jodeci, mary j. total etc their flava
 09-10-2005, 05:36 PM         #56
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
puff daddy signs somebody to bad boy
they drop 1 cd topd and are broke as fu*k while puffy make millions
da band is broke as a joke
b5 or w/e ther name is are broke as a joke
his gril group dream is broke as fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #57
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
sorry, i cant agree. i think lil kim loved BIG, as far as Puff, well I believed that, until I saw the MTV awards and he still rep BIG. i mean puff is already established, if he was using BIG why keep reppin him?
 09-24-2005, 03:39 AM         #58
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a damn shame...takin' chances just to get that dough...n*gga could of wrote 40 books...and u can tell they just wanted his door...but like my man meth said lesson learnt never ride in the passenger seat...
 11 years ago '04        #59
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 509 509
 Special ED. said:
the reason why there names keep being mentioned because the industry is so a.ss. people are starting to get what quality hip hop is these days.
 11 years ago '04        #60
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 509 509
 bbwayans said:
IF IT WERENT FOR DIDDY AND KIMJ WHERE WOULD BIGGIE BE, just another guerilla black sound-alike, fu*king biter piece of sh*t, i wish biggie were in hurricane katrina, see his lard flying around like a cow in Kansas, GUN SHOTS BUCK BUCK ON THEM ALASKA n*ggaS
what are you talkin bout? without BIG there is no lil kim. who you think brought Junior M.A.F.I.A. into the game. who you think use to write her sh*t. kim use to do what foxy does now.BIG use to write her sh*t just like jay write foxy sh*t.puff was established in the industry before he got up with BIG. but BiG gave badboy a face and a sound. when mention BAD BOY back then and even now 1st thing that comes to mind is BIG.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy