Sep 9 - Voletta Wallace Says Puffy & Lil Kim Used Biggie To Further Their Own Careers

most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thugís Contract
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2005, 04:37 PM         #21
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SameEyezOnMe said:
damn i thought diddy was close too bigs mom and sh*t, i bet he gives her money and she did that bullsh*t
The Money He Owes Her Off His Catologue And His Masters Yea. Biggie's Moms Is Livin Hella Nice Without Puffy sh*t.

And Kim Is Foul 4 Doin Dat And Guess She Gettin Him Back From Wen He Beat Her.
 11 years ago '04        #22
vike105 
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
Everyone knows that puffy was makin money off of biggie, but it was cause puffy was his business partner. It not like puffy went behind bigs back and stole him money you know. Now that Big is dead puffy is overdoin sh*t a lil. I thought the whole vma thing was out of place so that does seem a lil suspect. But a n*gga gotta eat somehow lol..
 09-09-2005, 04:44 PM         #23
phillies1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuNsHiNe_BLuE said:
It's a well-known fact that diddy & kim AND ceas all been capitalizing on BIG's death from jump...and it's disgusting...there should come a point in hiphop where MONEY ends and MORALITY begins...they need to try and find that line and not cross it - regardless, he was still a person and still someone's father, son, cousin, etc...sh*t's just fu*ked up to me

Nah Lil Cease never capitalized off it...Thats was BIG's man forreal. Cease was to BIG what Puffy want you to believe he was to BIG.
 09-09-2005, 04:47 PM         #24
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why she aint mention faith evans
 09-09-2005, 04:48 PM         #25
authentic354 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duh!!!!
 09-09-2005, 06:22 PM         #26
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Diddy was know before Big, Kim was part of Bigs crew he death just made them more known, nothing they did to make that happen.
and they always talkin about him and using him as reference in their songs....it seems fake cuz you can mention ur lost loved one, but always doin makes it seem like its a publicity stunt to have someone listen to ur cds
 09-09-2005, 11:58 PM         #27
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
Why she aint mention faith evans
Prolly Cuz She Doesnt Do Wat Kim And Puffy Does. How Often Do U See Her In Da Media Talkin Bout Big This And Big That, U Dont. And She Doesnt Exploit Him.
 11 years ago '04        #28
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 18 18
 billieskeet said:
Prolly Cuz She Doesnt Do Wat Kim And Puffy Does. How Often Do U See Her In Da Media Talkin Bout Big This And Big That, U Dont. And She Doesnt Exploit Him.
CUZ SHE REMARRIED AND MOVED ON.....

KIM can Use Him all She wantzzz That was His bi*ch.....No Disrespect to hiz momz but she seemz way too bitter...... She really mad @ K.I.M. cuz Jermaine Dupri was on Driven TALKIN BOUT How BIG use to Hit KIM and That JD witnessed him Pull a Gun on her even....seemz She didnt want her son portrayed that way... and she still mad @ KIM bout that .....WELL he Did It... LIVE WIT IT.... Nobodyz PERFECT.... and That bi*ch K.I.M. still RYDIN For HIM....

FUNNY TIMING K.I.M. having a new album cumin out and Voletta JUST NOW wants to speak on IT.
PARENTS DONT HAVE A SAY ON WHO SomeonE KICKS iT Wit....
REAL TALK.

Last edited by Kingbee1979; 09-10-2005 at 12:33 AM..
 09-10-2005, 01:43 AM         #29
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could only respect Cease and Hov.
 09-10-2005, 05:13 AM         #30
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy doesn't even do sh*t for Biggie's son C.J.

Last edited by bigdut1213; 09-10-2005 at 07:18 AM..
 09-10-2005, 06:58 AM         #31
G_14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 11 years ago '04        #32
AK-19 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 0 0
it was WAY obvious puff and kim used big to further their own careers.its the industry everybody uses each other.Dead or alive
 09-10-2005, 09:28 AM         #33
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingbee1979 said:
CUZ SHE REMARRIED AND MOVED ON.....

KIM can Use Him all She wantzzz That was His bi*ch.....No Disrespect to hiz momz but she seemz way too bitter...... She really mad @ K.I.M. cuz Jermaine Dupri was on Driven TALKIN BOUT How BIG use to Hit KIM and That JD witnessed him Pull a Gun on her even....seemz She didnt want her son portrayed that way... and she still mad @ KIM bout that .....WELL he Did It... LIVE WIT IT.... Nobodyz PERFECT.... and That bi*ch K.I.M. still RYDIN For HIM....

FUNNY TIMING K.I.M. having a new album cumin out and Voletta JUST NOW wants to speak on IT.
PARENTS DONT HAVE A SAY ON WHO SomeonE KICKS iT Wit....
REAL TALK.
Evrybody Knows That He Used 2 Beat On Her Thats No News Flash. They Knew It Wen He Was Alive. And I Think The Reason Volletta Mad Cuz Kim Went Thru Her House And Big sh*t Wearin HIs Clothes And Claimin The House Is Hers Then Leaving It In A Mess After Volletta Was Nice 2 Let HEr Use It.
 11 years ago '04        #34
orv 
space
space
$3,486 | Props total: 28 28
 R. Joven said:
BIG lived in the town next to me in Jersey...
BIG used to live down the street from me in Bedstuy...
 11 years ago '05        #35
TheDboy 
space
space
$418 | Props total: 0 0
MS. Wallace do need to let the sh*t go BIG been dead for over 8 yrs now. Aint like she broke livin in a one bedroom New York apartment. What the hell did she think Puff was gone do? He was one of the greastest rappers of all-time.

Now I do believe puff didnt really love BIG till after he was dead. Look at all the sh*t he did. Wen BIG got shot he left BIG in Cali to die. Then he bought out BIG publishing for $200,000(worth way more than that) he already owned 50% of it, which mean he was raping BIG from jump
 11 years ago '04        #36
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 8 8
 8 OFF said:
"The first picture I saw was Kim wearing my son's mink coat, holding his chain and wearing his hat. I was in shock," Wallace writes. "I felt violated."

Wallace continues: "I read the entire article and learned that not only was Kim wearing things belonging to my son, but she claimed that the home belonged to her as well. This experience helped me draw my own opinions about Kim. And they weren't good."

[WEBSITE LINK]
wow....
 09-10-2005, 10:32 AM         #37
Pain6934 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Puffy used big cause big didnt know what he was doing and puffy did.Lil kim is a woman and you cant trust women no matter what and if you do then thats your bad.If big was around they'd both catch beef with big over different things but then again would they have still done them.No
 11 years ago '04        #38
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
and it took her 8 yrs to figure that out......
 11 years ago '04        #39
bigboog 
space
space
space
$898 | Props total: 78 78
she uses his death to further her own career too. She was at the VMA's too. What album does she have out, what is her celebrity. She's been present at a few award shows every year since Big died, probably sipping champagne backstage and rubbing elbows with celebrities.

What's the difference?????????????????????????????
 11 years ago '04        #40
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
i honestly never accepted the way puff got big off of BIG's death...i remember when i was a youngin and that No Way Out album dropped, it sold so many units off that one joint 'I'll Be missing you' which he didnt even write!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
25 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
68 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy