Sep 9 - Kanye West Booed Off Stage At NFL Event

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
 PurpleHaze217 said:
^^ all that needs to be said...
this is true BUT political white ppl don't really care what em says anymore and to top that off, kanye was on a telecast tryin to help ppl get some aide....that sh*t was mad funny though, chris tucker was like ".....................wtf...................."
 11 years ago '04        #142
from_me_to_u 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
Do you think most older "george bush" supporters would have bought a Kanye West CD???

Probably not. But if this does get's leg, rest a.ssured they will be burning his stuff in the streets or steamrolling them.

And when they do, he managed to entice a completly different market to legitimatly buy is product.

Regardless of what the intentions maybe. For the most part a stroke of genius.

However, because these same groups can influence a Viacom or Clear Channel in terms of programming, there is a negative side as well.
 11 years ago '04        #143
rocketboy56 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, man boxden is full of haters man...all yall dudes who are lol at Kanye for speaking mind. Was just waiting for him to F^p just because he was on top damn ya n*gga should be ashamed. DAMN HATERS
 11 years ago '04        #144
famoussasjohn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,633 | Props total: 105 105
 IZZO said:
your race card has expired try another one........
hahaha nice. kanye was the one that decided to say that on LIVE TV he fu*ked himself over
 11 years ago '04        #145
senoj926 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
black folk broke their backs building this american land, look at the thinks we slaves get!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #146
senoj926 
space
space
united snakes of america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #147
senoj926 
space
space
united snakes of america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #148
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 2519 2519
KANYE U A GENIUS n*gga!!!!!! (imitating hov)
 11 years ago '05        #149
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,494 | Props total: 465 465
I was there at the free event at the L.A. Coliseum on Thursday. He did like 7 songs, I aint d!ck rydin but he sounded tight. Muthafuka was sweatin like crazy runnin all over the stage tryin to give us a good show and he did. Kanye got nothing but cheers love from the fans in L.A. The one that got 2 bottles thrown at him was that dude from Maroon 5 wich played after Kanye's set.
 09-10-2005, 05:49 PM         #150
santana_EH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz most nfl fans are fat white rednecks rooting for bush
 09-10-2005, 09:42 PM         #151
benjamin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea haters
fu*k yall kanye is real
like ak already said
 09-10-2005, 09:55 PM         #152
Keeno16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know why yall hate on kanye man. Yall are just hatin because Kanye has the balls to speak what on his mind. Big ups to Kanye for doin ya thing man.
 11 years ago '05        #153
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
they can boo him all they want, they already bought his album

prolly sum fake gameshow/wwe fake boo type sh*t bush put on hahah
 11 years ago '04        #154
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 10 10
Anyone Got The Video Of This...I Can't Believe They Would Do Somethin Like That To Kanye
 09-10-2005, 10:09 PM         #155
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's becuz all those rednecks are bush lovers and are too ignorant to realize what a dipsh*t and corrupt fuk bush is....
 11 years ago '04        #156
lowlow 
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 2 2
I was at the actual show in L.A., the sh*t was off the hook the whole crowd was pumped up, he did about 6-7 songs.
 09-10-2005, 10:26 PM         #157
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real sh*t. if this is true. look at massachusetts....lol consider on source! 96 PERCENT WHITE!! LOL
 09-10-2005, 10:28 PM         #158
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lowlow said:
I was at the actual show in L.A., the sh*t was off the hook the whole crowd was pumped up, he did about 6-7 songs.

naw, no one boo'ed him, they boo'ed the fact that he wasnt gonna speak on bush...everyone wanted him to say fu*k BUSH...i know this cause i was 10 feet from the stage
 11 years ago '05        #159
G Clap 
space
space
space
$450 | Props total: 0 0
I'm happy Kanye said what he said, it needed to be said. On one of Kanye's songs on the late registration, he says something like "and the government is administering aids", which I believe is true. African Americans are the main race who have aids. The government tries to act like African Americans do not exist in this country when African Americans were the ones who helped build this country. That's why Diddy came out with this Vote or Die campaign trying to get black people to vote. If he could get millions of black voters out to vote, then the presidential candidates would have to address black community problems. i'm sorry for the long post.

Last edited by G Clap; 09-10-2005 at 11:14 PM..
 09-11-2005, 01:21 PM         #160
philyblunt911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G Clap said:
I'm happy Kanye said what he said, it needed to be said. On one of Kanye's songs on the late registration, he says something like "and the government is administering aids", which I believe is true. African Americans are the main race who have aids. The government tries to act like African Americans do not exist in this country when African Americans were the ones who helped build this country. That's why Diddy came out with this Vote or Die campaign trying to get black people to vote. If he could get millions of black voters out to vote, then the presidential candidates would have to address black community problems. i'm sorry for the long post.

K yo peep this AIDS is transmitted by s3x or blood. How does the goverment force a person who has aids to have s3x thats that persons choice. And the majority of black people down south voted for bush so tell me what thats about. But the nothern east coast and west coast voted against his fu*ked up a.ss. U know those white nothern people that people keep saying are bush supporters, how come those states went against bush.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy