Sep 9 - Kanye West Booed Off Stage At NFL Event

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
315 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2005, 06:23 PM         #101
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ your right..pick your time and place
 09-09-2005, 06:24 PM         #102
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamie. said:
'THE BIG BOO' CROWD HISSES KANYE WEST
Fri Sep 09 2005 10:30:28 ET

The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.

The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.

"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.

Developing...

[WEBSITE LINK]

most of the crowd was bush lovin' racist rednecks..........of course they booed him, just like they hated on the dixie chicks
 11 years ago '05        #103
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,055 | Props total: 0 0
is this legit, and if it is f*ck all of em

Last edited by s4s; 09-09-2005 at 06:30 PM..
 09-09-2005, 06:35 PM         #104
Trep Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of these comments don't make sense...Where was he supposed to voice his opinions? On Rap City where they only viewers they get are the two cameramen? That was a great podium to speak out and he took advantage of that
 09-09-2005, 06:36 PM         #105
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause Boston is home of the rednecks.....haha..i'm telling you he got booed because theses are middle age whites who work to pay for theses tickets..they want football not a damn crappy concert before the football game.. these guys listen to rolling stones, and pink floyd not kayne west, and i was just watching abd news and some polled had like 8% said bush was at fault for this sh*t..I just think West should have done this not durning a telethon, also my brother wanted me to ask what about all the white in mississippi that haven't got a damn thing...i think it's condi's is a racist and won't give aid to the white's, haha okay thats my bro 2 cents
im out..
 09-09-2005, 06:46 PM         #106
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't blame Kanye for saying what he said....but I don't think that the timing was very oportunistic. My only problem with the whole situation is why didn't the people who stayed leave when they were told to? and just a little background on myself, I am a white conservative voter...and you know what the most fu*ked aspect of the whole situation? FEMA which is now under homeland security does not have the autority that it used to for that reason...back in the day(a few years ago, before and during 9/11) FEMA could take over your house and use it as a command station, now congress needs to pass bills for situations like this which is sad. The head of FEMA who was not qualified by any means(check the news) is the one to blame....no one knew the magnitude of what happened because there was no way into the city, FEMA and the government fu*ked up, but its not a time to point fingers, we need to somehow overlook the racism aspect(which is ridiculous to even make tragedy racial), and make this country stronger, go out and vote next time if you are not happy with what is going on!
 09-09-2005, 06:50 PM         #107
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of these arguments are the dumbest things I've ever heard. They didn't boo Eminem for his statements because Eminem didn't perform, he wasn't there, there's no connection between the his and kanye's remarks and the response. As far as massachusetts being the "home of the rednecks" just look at the political makeup and history of massachusetts, there really aren't that many rednecks. Maybe he got booed because he isn't original, every song he makes contains some kind of soul sample and the bitten drums from "xxxplosive", maybe he got booed because he's not that good of a rapper, maybe because he's piggybacking off the success of Jamie Foxx in "Ray" and Ray Charles himself with "Golddigger." Kanye West is one of those rappers where there is very little grey area, most people really like him or don't like him at all, rather than a.ssuming racist rednecks booed him for his statements, maybe it's possible that he isn't that popular in the new england area, most people i know liked "College Dropout" but got tired of him really fast. Look at the Orange Bowl, Ashlee Simpson wasn't booed because of her lip-synching on SNL, she was booed because she put on a horrible performance.

Last edited by DoogZ; 09-09-2005 at 06:51 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #108
hugobomber 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
first and foremost fu*k kanye and his commercial apeal...you read that after what he said his sales skyrocketed??all just a publicity stunt...stick to making beats cause your raps are wack...
second of all lol at black people who think they are still being discriminated against...lets keep it real now...yeah you are but that's only cause you discriminate against white peopl because of the slavery years...and then you expect them not to retaliate because of what happened a 100 years ago?? I say fu*k AFFIRMATIVE ACTION...any of you seen hood to hood or ghetto to ghetto or w/e it was called...watch the bronx projects they all talkin about fu*k crakers and all that...so shut the fu*k up with your racial issues...you fu*kin act like you're owed somethin...mad people are immigrants who came to this country not too long ago and they had nothing to do with slavery yet they still have to pay huge taxes to keep a HUGE nnumber of african americans on welfare...Tell me thats fair?? white people are scarred to say anythin about african americans cause you act like anythin said against you is a huge crime and you go crazy and take it to court and all that shiet damn act normal, don't start shiet and it will all be good.

don't think i'm racist...i have nothing against any race...it just pisses me off when black people act as victims and at the same time try to act hard and scare the white people...you don't see a chanel called WHITE ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION cause if that happened black people would claim it was discriminatory...and thats the real
 11 years ago '04        #109
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$25,859 | Props total: 343 343
He performed in front of hicks..what'd you expect?
 09-09-2005, 07:58 PM         #110
Steven_Brougham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
freedom of speech
with consequences
 09-09-2005, 07:58 PM         #111
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said:
all these negative posts about kanye are just an example of someone trying to bring a man down. it happens anytime a rapper reaches sales of 2-5 million. it happened with game, 50, dre, eminem and many others. what i want to know is how come rap music is the only music where we have an abundance of haters? if kanyes album sold 300,000 and was still as good as it is all the haters would be riding his di*k saying hes the best artist etc etc... they all did the same thing with outkast but as soon as they sold big time haters started to appear more. Jealousy is a sin, look it up you so called Christians and hypocrites. oh wait christians and hypocrites are the same thing.....
Real talk! :applause:
 09-09-2005, 08:01 PM         #112
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trep Rothstein said:
Some of these comments don't make sense...Where was he supposed to voice his opinions? On Rap City where they only viewers they get are the two cameramen? That was a great podium to speak out and he took advantage of that
Real talk! :applause:
 09-09-2005, 08:07 PM         #113
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you do it on a talk show, you do it in interviews not telethons
damn people
 11 years ago '04        #114
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
the mother fu*kers that were booing him were the other people who dont like black folks
 11 years ago '04        #115
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
it would've been better for him to say it if his album hadn't dropped the same week.....thats all i gotta say...he looked like everyone else, stirrin sh*t to make his sh*t sell
 09-09-2005, 08:58 PM         #116
Lil_Syke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[B]fu*kin haters man...kanye can say what ever the fu*k he likes...finally a real brother sayin some real sh*t. ofcourse there gon be haters.when isnt there
 11 years ago '04        #117
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 J-Flexxx said:
it would've been better for him to say it if his album hadn't dropped the same week.....thats all i gotta say...he looked like everyone else, stirrin sh*t to make his sh*t sell

Get the fu*k outta here. Its sickening that yall motherfu*kers are acting like he said something like k!ll whitey. That dude aint said nothing that the average black person didnt already feel, think, and/or know. Making an issue out of that comment is like making an issue out of the finest chick in your city going to the bathroom to take a sh*t. U know she sh*t, it only becomes an issue when her last boyfriend tells u the bi*ch drops loads like a solider who has only eaten dried food rations for the past 6 months
 09-09-2005, 09:14 PM         #118
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he brought it all himself, he looks like hes late for registration again
 11 years ago '04        #119
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 theone2g said:
he brought it all himself, he looks like hes late for registration again

Well we know how your def jam audition went
 11 years ago '04        #120
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 0 0
what did kanye expect in racist a.ss Boston
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
108 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
53 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
256 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
477 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy