Sep 9 - Kanye West Booed Off Stage At NFL Event

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2005, 01:57 PM         #81
aznick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didn't get booed....ya'll are postin these essays explaining why he got booed...HE DID NOT GET BOOED. find me one other news source that says he did.
 11 years ago '05        #82
fully_amazing 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,591 | Props total: 78 78
 matelyan said:
I was there. I stay in the Los Angeles area, and it was hype as hell. I had a good time.

NO BOOING WHATSOEVER.

Maybe in Boston they booed, but in L.A., Kanye gets love.

I hate the media. Making it look like people disagree with Kanye because he is not afraid to voice an opinion held by many.
I was at the game in Boston, and when they were showing it live from LA, that sh*t was crazy over there. then they intorduced Kanye and I was Like..."aight!! good sh*t!" then outta no where I heard mad White People Booing. Then I thought to myself, " WTF, if this was Em and he had said something Not Politicly correct, this dude woulda been praised by the media for his strong views on politics"
 09-09-2005, 02:07 PM         #83
aznick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he'd have been booed...it would be a FoxNews Alert right now.
 09-09-2005, 02:47 PM         #84
Three... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-09-2005, 02:49 PM         #85
eRnz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh%t sux yo... USA need to wake up.
 09-09-2005, 03:18 PM         #86
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why wake up, how bout you keep your fu*king mouth closed for a couple weeks, sh*t it's a fu*king crisis..like i said earlier my parents are stuck down there near NO i don't give two sh*ts about what a person who isn't and hasn't been down there, there's a time and place for this sh*t not a damn telethon trying to make money..he a.ss got booed and he deserved it. Don't give me sh*t about him being real fu*k that being real would be his a.ss giving some money and personally helping down there. Try and tell me some people wouldn't mind seeing a major artist ie. Kayne, Jay, anybody with some money and time get your a.ss down there and help..talk to people show them we care...hell i live now 15 hours away from parents here in Texas but i've been at our arena helping out..so why can't someone who can talk his talk show that he CARES about the black people
fu*k it im out
 09-09-2005, 03:19 PM         #87
nyquil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we know white people ain't gonna like what he said
 09-09-2005, 03:41 PM         #88
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is reaching game d!ckrydin level

Right when he said black , he basically negelected to include other RACES .

If people could shoot with guns for stupidity KANYE would be dead right now
 09-09-2005, 03:52 PM         #89
dragonpac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye For Pres o dent
 09-09-2005, 03:56 PM         #90
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said:
i was watchin he aint get booed the fans were cheerin they a.sses off, so if he did get booed they edited it out...
its the drudge report - they skew everything to the viewpoint of the right
 11 years ago '04        #91
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,634 | Props total: 4149 4149
 radiculust said:
America?? Naw This is white folks land..There never was a "America". We quick to go f!ght a war n k!ll people and realize he dont give a fu*k bout the people but yall put him back in office to make yall self look like an even more fool!!
*yawns....*

if you want to accuse people of being stupid, use proper english and speak intelligently.

yeah, Bush messed up. frankly, i dont like him either. but your post was structured at a 2nd grade level.

on the matter of kanye? good. he is way too conceited right now.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 09-09-2005 at 04:02 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #92
pittlife 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
i saw it, i heard no boos
 09-09-2005, 04:15 PM         #93
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
how could they edit it if it was live????
he didnt get booed i watched it
 09-09-2005, 04:19 PM         #94
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what people say dude is the real
 09-09-2005, 04:26 PM         #95
SpeckB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was at the performance IN LA...and he wasnt booed there...he actually got a lot of love and the crowd was like half white....
 11 years ago '04        #96
BadNews640 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1 1
"he's right.. put your god damn c*ck away.. i dont wanna see this anymore"

- dave chappelle
 09-09-2005, 04:36 PM         #97
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aznick said:
If he'd have been booed...it would be a FoxNews Alert right now.
he didnt get booed, most people including whites are supporting what he said. he was just on the ellen show and they danced to his music and ellen praised what he said. all these negative posts about kanye are just an example of someone trying to bring a man down. it happens anytime a rapper reaches sales of 2-5 million. it happened with game, 50, dre, eminem and many others. what i want to know is how come rap music is the only music where we have an abundance of haters? if kanyes album sold 300,000 and was still as good as it is all the haters would be riding his di*k saying hes the best artist etc etc... they all did the same thing with outkast but as soon as they sold big time haters started to appear more. Jealousy is a sin, look it up you so called Christians and hypocrites. oh wait christians and hypocrites are the same thing.....
 11 years ago '04        #98
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 31 31
more reason to fu*king HATIN BEAN TOWN AND THE PATRIOTS AND BOSTON fu*k BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kanye is real to me...fu*k them haters!!!!!!!!!!! WACK, what happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH PEOPLE, BOO TO YOU HATERS!!!!! since we are SO POOR AND SOOO BLACK and the stadium should be GOOD For us, fu*k THAT sh*t!
 11 years ago '04        #99
rnbsoulchild 
space
space
space
$65 | Props total: 0 0
here it is plain an simple man...its not that bush doesnt like black people man...i love kanye but what he said was pure stupidness...Plain and simple the whole state was under evacuation...i dont know why but the black people obviosuly didnt get the message to get the fuc*k outta there...so tell me if you were told a huge hurricane is coming to flood your area would you stay there and be stupid and wait for it to k!ll you or go seek refuge somewhere else?...kanyes an idiot for saying that cuz they didnt say all white people leave your houses n seek refuge they said that the WHOLE state was under evacuation...i dont know why you would think bush is racist ..another thing is i hate bush but i can still see both sides...i think this war in IRAQ is straight bullsh*t...its personal issue between bush and bin laden...and he's k!lling the american soldiers over this personal issue...straight up this world is fulla ignorant and stupid people...kanye was wrong plain and simple...another thing i dont understand is these people who decided not to escape our shooting at the people who are trying to rescue them?...what fu*king sence does that make man...and your gonna say Bush doesnt like black people?...if he didnt those blacks who chose to stay would be dead right now...but helicoptors flew in and saved them...tell me im wrong man but i think those who chose to stay are fuc*king lucky.
 11 years ago '04        #100
NoreDirtay 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 PurpleHaze217 said:
^^ all that needs to be said...

Em didn't say "Bush hates black people" during a hurricaine fundraiser while thousads of people were dying. :banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
213 comments
1 day ago