most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2005, 01:03 PM         #61
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
none of them are on the boards of directors for any major media corporation you c*ck fondler, did you even read what i just said? The heads of the companies dictate what goes on air and how we're portrayed, which is the reason why muthafu*kas like Bryant Gumbal are part of the problem....lol at you being dumb enough to mention him after what i just said....you basically proved you're completely clueless to the problem, theres no point even talkin to you. You put your own foot in your mouth.
SUM up your point and see how stupid you feel

i want to hear it
 09-09-2005, 01:05 PM         #62
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KandyRedSS said:
True sh*t.......they are racist up there, and you got to be dumb as fu*k if you dont think so. or you just havnt been there.

"the truth to white people = garlic to vampires"

seems like it around on the box anyways, everytime someone makes a statement about white vs. black or just or anything of the sort

a few white people (not racist, just noticing) come out of the dark and start defending, and offending, when a simple statement is made like......Bush doesn't like black people , they refuse to understand, they like it their way or no way at all
yea defending , im not racist , im just defending the fact that ignorant a.ss people like you want to accuse white people in BOSTON for that matter of being racist......your a fu*kin piece of sh*t low life for saying that......
 09-09-2005, 01:05 PM         #63
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
the truth to white people = garlic to vampires
 09-09-2005, 01:07 PM         #64
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
the truth to black people = black people trying to read
 09-09-2005, 01:08 PM         #65
holmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahaha Kanye deserves it for the dumb sh*t he says
 09-09-2005, 01:10 PM         #66
slumzking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phuck ya'll i love kanye west
 09-09-2005, 01:20 PM         #67
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
yea defending , im not racist , im just defending the fact that ignorant a.ss people like you want to accuse white people in BOSTON for that matter of being racist......your a fu*kin piece of sh*t low life for saying that......

i'm a a low life becuz, i have been to boston, and everyone refers to black people as N!gers? i think not u dumb a.ss....... the only poverty they got in boston is trailer parks full of whites with confederate flags hanging from the windows.........

I've got a WHITE cuzin that tells their friends to watch their mouth when im around cuz they always say N!ger when they refer to black people

I'm sure majestic knows what i'm talkin bout
 09-09-2005, 01:28 PM         #68
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come to the south to see some flags hell even our college down here love that flag
 11 years ago '04        #69
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
bush should rename america to AmeriKKKa

Respect to kanye for saying what he did
 09-09-2005, 01:33 PM         #70
SHEz S0 SiNCERE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK-19 said:
haters....fu*k em' kanye is the real

^ agreed.
 11 years ago '05        #71
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
lol how about bryant gumbel , denzel , colin powell, many sports figures, theres great american black people on TV, get your mind right

..............wow..... white people........ they dont care, do and say what the fu*k they want, and dont understand.

i agree with who ever made the comment about mosh..... cuz ems white..... its alright.

nuff said
 09-09-2005, 01:38 PM         #72
aznick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that site is a damn lie. he didn't get booed. and I tried to find another news site that said it...none to be found.
 09-09-2005, 01:41 PM         #73
Pain6934 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Bush!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #74
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
WTF?!

This is circulating around the net real fast but I saw it and Kanye got mad love...this article is pure bullsh*t

These people hate this man so much now that they're making up lies
 11 years ago '05        #75
Nyse03 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,750 | Props total: 1347 1347
I was watchin too...he aint get booed....da whole damn crowd was vibin' to him an all of them was white so what is da point of dis fake thread?
 09-09-2005, 01:50 PM         #76
DiddyStyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it serves him right to get booed like that. what he said was ridiculous and ignorant. how can a statement like that be justified please give me facts, as to how george bush doesnt like black ppl. facts ppl not opinion.

Here's a fact - New Orleans is populated mostly by poor black ppl therefore when they are showing the converage on tv most of the people are going to be black.

Fact - They did issue an evacuation notice to everyone (not just white people).

Fact- There have been articles in numerous magazines and newspapers saying the New Orleans is not a safe place to live, and if a hurricane over a category 3 ever made land fall the whole city would flood.

Bottom line though is this... this is not about race, this is about Americans, regardless of what color your skin is. we all need to do our part to get through this tough time. we will cause we always do
 11 years ago '05        #77
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
Man you people have no idea. The reason he got booed was not because of what he said for the most part it was because of when and where he decided to say it at a telethon to help hurricane survivors that were mostly black. So instead of everyone talking about what a success it was and how they are gonna help alot of people they were talking about some ignorant a.ss who decided to open his mouth in a time when the country was in crisis and didn't need an argument or stupid political statement, but help and understanding on how to make the terrible situation better. The one kid who said "Well Eminem made mosh and a video for and they said nothing about it cuz he's white and they don't care about blacks." You are wrong becasue he did this during the election time and countless other people in hip hop who were not white made songs or made statements or conducted interviews just blasting the president (i.e. Chuck D, KRS-One, Russell Simmons, Dead Prez, Mos Def, Trick Daddy.) and nothing happened because of the timing and the nature of how and when they went about saying what they did. It's a shame about what happened down there, but think about it instead of us all talking about how we should be helping in a disater or how fu*ked up what happened was we are all sitting here talking about a Black person who opened their mouth for attention when a whole hell of a lot of blacks were in need and made soemthing about his own personal views or opinions. Now other blacks are screaming racism instead of screaming let me get off my a.ss and stop being slef-minded and help my fellow blacks. Claiming racism or ignorance isn't gonna help these people regain their lives and talking about a damn half-time show while people are starving and dying down there just shows that racism will never die in this country because then blacks won't let it and ignorant one-minded whites will continue to play into your hands to show how foolish you can be.
 11 years ago '05        #78
YoungHov 
space
space
 DiddyStyle said:
it serves him right to get booed like that. what he said was ridiculous and ignorant. how can a statement like that be justified please give me facts, as to how george bush doesnt like black ppl. facts ppl not opinion.

Here's a fact - New Orleans is populated mostly by poor black ppl therefore when they are showing the converage on tv most of the people are going to be black.

Fact - They did issue an evacuation notice to everyone (not just white people).

Fact- There have been articles in numerous magazines and newspapers saying the New Orleans is not a safe place to live, and if a hurricane over a category 3 ever made land fall the whole city would flood.

Bottom line though is this... this is not about race, this is about Americans, regardless of what color your skin is. we all need to do our part to get through this tough time. we will cause we always do
good points. That's real talk right there. You get props from me.
 11 years ago '05        #79
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,546 | Props total: 197 197
ima b tha first bi-racial president....vote for me yall
 11 years ago '05        #80
YoungHov 
space
space
The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.

"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.

People need to read the fu*king article. They showed us on TV the performance in LA and they sent that via a satalite feed to Boston, so all you people who are aying people loved him, yeah they may have in LA, but the people that watched him in the stands in Boston didn't. How hard is that to understand the article is right there. There is proof that people just pile on to something when they have no idea what they are arguing about. People are sayin he was getting cheered and people are makin this a racist discussion learn what the fu*k you are reading about before you comment.

Last edited by YoungHov; 09-09-2005 at 01:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago