NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2005, 12:33 PM         #41
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
you sound 100% desperate, are u a slave????? i dont get it
Get out of here, you not black, you don't understand my struggle, the only black people George Bush cares about is:

Condolezza, Condolezza, Condolezza, Condolezza, and Condolezza
 11 years ago '05        #42
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 104 104
 Antman187 said:
It is America that's why he said it....

NorthSide Toledo here man....

What high school did you go to? I went to Scott.
 09-09-2005, 12:34 PM         #43
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Get out of here, you not black, you don't understand my struggle, the only black people George Bush cares about is:

Condolezza, Condolezza, Condolezza, Condolezza, and Condolezza

hey maybe bush is a racist.....Who knows??? stop a.ssuming................can i call you a racist?? you sure sound like you hate white people
 09-09-2005, 12:38 PM         #44
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Thats because Boston....Mass....and the entire New England area for that matter is full of ignorant a.ss, racist white people.

he wont get booed everywhere he goes, not to worry.

And New Orleans Lousiana is full of poor black people who devote to being criminals and racists

i mean really why do you have to do that..........???? Im just following your negativety .........just because Boston is mostly white means that there ignorant and racists?????????????? are u dumb
 09-09-2005, 12:39 PM         #45
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Thats because Boston....Mass....and the entire New England area for that matter is full of ignorant a.ss, racist white people.

he wont get booed everywhere he goes, not to worry.
and those ignorant white people voted for KERRY in the new england area

while most of you idiots in the south PICKED BUSH
 09-09-2005, 12:40 PM         #46
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
hey maybe bush is a racist.....Who knows??? stop a.ssuming................can i call you a racist?? you sure sound like you hate white people
To be honest, I don't care for white people as a whole, but the ones I fool with are cool

Last edited by bigdut1213; 09-09-2005 at 12:40 PM..
 09-09-2005, 12:40 PM         #47
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not trying to start sh*t..but boston, sh*t the whole new englad area...is prolly the most unracist part of the country..i think it just stems from Kayne saying sh*t when it wasn't needed...we're trying fto figure out how to talk people out of their homes down here, and we got a RICH black singer talking sh*t durning a benefit, just bad timing even if you think it's true..just wasn't the time and place for it.
 09-09-2005, 12:41 PM         #48
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
To be honest, I don't care for white people as a whole, but the ones I fool with are cool

if this is true and you think bush is a racist , then dont consider yourself being better than him , your same scum you think bush is
 09-09-2005, 12:45 PM         #49
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
if this is true and you think bush is a racist , then dont consider yourself being better than him , your same scum you think bush is
I didn't say I don't care about them, I'm just indifferent to them cause a lot of yall not right at all
 09-09-2005, 12:47 PM         #50
CrIppLeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
how could they edit it if it was live????
Live = 10 second delay in America.
 09-09-2005, 12:48 PM         #51
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
I didn't say I don't care about them, I'm just indifferent to them cause a lot of yall not right at all
i guess thats ok , but if i say i dont care of a lot of black people because most of them are poor (example if living in New Orleans) , you would be ok with that?
 09-09-2005, 12:50 PM         #52
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
I know from first hand expericne that the new england area is full of racist white people you stupid c*nt.

and how am I from the south? look to the left of my post ya fu*kin d!ck harness.

bottom line, the majority of people in the new england area only see black people on tv. and by black people I mean real black people, not ones that lived in white neighborhoods their entire life, Bryant Gumball a.ss n*ggaz. so their natural reaction is to behave as snotty, prissy, and high and mighty as possible when "dealing" with issues that concern the black community.

ALL the sh*t you said their was wrong....everything you said was ignorant , racist and dumb........your hating on your own kind for god sakes.....
 09-09-2005, 12:51 PM         #53
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
I know from first hand expericne that the new england area is full of racist white people you stupid c*nt.

and how am I from the south? look to the left of my post ya fu*kin d!ck harness.

bottom line, the majority of people in the new england area only see black people on tv. and by black people I mean real black people, not ones that lived in white neighborhoods their entire life, Bryant Gumball a.ss n*ggaz. so their natural reaction is to behave as snotty, prissy, and high and mighty as possible when "dealing" with issues that concern the black community.

LOL.......yea i mean why shouldnt they pay attention to all the GOOD BLACK COMMUNITY on TV, THE RAPPERS ARE THE GREATEST role models on the EARTH.....lol...sh*t why wouldnt they want to see that sh*t
 09-09-2005, 12:54 PM         #54
Gen1us 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at kanye... that fool got a big mouth
 09-09-2005, 12:56 PM         #55
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
whos fault is it that black people are portrayed that way by the media dummy? Nobody remotely close to being black is on the Viacom/comcast/clearchannel board of directors.

lol how about bryant gumbel , denzel , colin powell, many sports figures, theres great american black people on TV, get your mind right
 09-09-2005, 12:59 PM         #56
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm black and i think our biggest problem as a whole is the face that if your from the ghetto, your goal should be to get out. So a family does make it out..their kid or next generation is consider not "black enough" almost as if there not black...i got to see this happen. I'm from east st. louis, but then my dad got a good job in houston soo we moved down there and by the time i made it to HS we were so called out the ghetto, and to hear people even on here..ON a Computer you think people in the 9th ward of N.O got computer get tha fu*k outta here say someone that is black is not black, fu*k that im proud of them, i hope you find me serving in the presidential cabinet one day
fu*k it
 11 years ago '04        #57
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
 tmich19 said:
how could they edit it if it was live????

on tv they use 2 7 second delay so if he was booed or ppl were cursin him out they could take it off, but my point is that he didnt get booed at all
 09-09-2005, 01:00 PM         #58
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
you just contradicted yourself, lol. close your browser and go watch VH1, you have no fu*king clue what you're babbling about.
im contradicting myself? im naming black people, you think im stupid, you think i dont know what ur getting at?? Do you want to see the "POOR" black person on TV?? arent all those people black,,,if not you can put KANYE in the same category , he is worse than bryant gumbel
 09-09-2005, 01:02 PM         #59
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lishbone said:
I'm black and i think our biggest problem as a whole is the face that if your from the ghetto, your goal should be to get out. So a family does make it out..their kid or next generation is consider not "black enough" almost as if there not black...i got to see this happen. I'm from east st. louis, but then my dad got a good job in houston soo we moved down there and by the time i made it to HS we were so called out the ghetto, and to hear people even on here..ON a Computer you think people in the 9th ward of N.O got computer get tha fu*k outta here say someone that is black is not black, fu*k that im proud of them, i hope you find me serving in the presidential cabinet one day
fu*k it
nice, thats what its all about, no white or black , just try to make the best out of your situation, i understand that black people might face many more problems than white people but you got to do your best and do what u do,,,,,,,,
 09-09-2005, 01:03 PM         #60
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:

True sh*t.......they are racist up there, and you got to be dumb as fu*k if you dont think so. or you just havnt been there.

"the truth to white people = garlic to vampires"

seems like it around on the box anyways, everytime someone makes a statement about white vs. black or just or anything of the sort

a few white people (not racist, just noticing) come out of the dark and start defending, and offending, when a simple statement is made like......Bush doesn't like black people , they refuse to understand, they like it their way or no way at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy