Sep 9 - 50 Cent: 'I Feel Like Kanye West Is Successful Because Of Me'

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL This Guy Is Becoming The Realest Athlete In The Last 20yrs{Abdul-Rauf}
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2005, 02:45 PM         #41
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
lol

tell me WHY everyone on this site hates on 50, but yet this n*gga is maken millions & millions & more millions.

hes maken money of all his artist, his clothes, his movies, his games, most i continue?

so basically all im sayen is, get off his nuts.. hate is love & love is hate.

if ya hate him so much, then stop talking about him.
why is it every single person that defends 50 always brings up the fact he makes money, and uses that as the only defense? why?
 09-08-2005, 02:47 PM         #42
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
haha he tryin to get his international fanbase bigger becuz in USA he's fallin off, everyone in the US is gettin bored of his f*g**t a.ss if you check the sales a lot less people in the states bought the massacre than get rich or die tryin

g-unit = finished
dude your a little obsessed with 50 and gunit if you ask me. and no i am not a big fan of them i just dont see the point that everytime there is a post about him or gunit you come in and post like 4 times. if you dont like them dont waste time on them, and read about people who you like. im not critizing just suggesting.

anyway 50 is crazy making those comments. the hottest selling album out and he wants to take some credit? kanye sells because he actually says stuff in his music. i am sooooooo tired of hearing about pimpin, getting crunk, shooting up, gansta talk etc.... they talk about that because thats the only thing they know, they need to go to school and then maybe they will be intelligent enough to write deeper rhymes with meaning.
 09-08-2005, 02:51 PM         #43
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
yeah dude's lost it... that Balco is gettin to him!
I hope we all see the formula though

Fiddy= shot 9 times
Kanye = Car Accident... or was it something else?

either way them $hits= record sales
and what the hell you talkin about. you really think kanye sells better because of the accident? i doubt it affected sales at all honestly. he sells because his songs all have a message usually and the beats are great even if he does sample. if you mock sampling you are mocking hip hop because back in the day almost everyone sampled beats
 11 years ago '04        #44
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 881 881
cuz thats y everyone hates on him
 11 years ago '04        #45
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
This dude needs to be shot. This is one rapper we can live without.
 11 years ago '04        #46
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 1 1
he pretty much runs the mainstream game as of right now
 09-08-2005, 03:06 PM         #47
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dsoul said:
he pretty much runs the mainstream game as of right now
lol, k!ll yourself
 11 years ago '04        #48
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
when i came into this thread i was thinking has this n*gga lost his mind, but in a way what he said is true. a lot of gangsta sh*t was takin the forefront after get rich and then kanye came with a completely different style. not to say kanye wasn't gonna do numbers regardless, but 50 dropping first couldn't have hurt. i don't really know why he did the, don't know who you are, you got in a car accident thing though, that wa sstupid. just about EVERYBODY knows who kanye is, meanwhile 50 is the one accused of only being someone that got shot.
 09-08-2005, 03:16 PM         #49
DJ-Coylejam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye appeals to a much larger audience then 50.. u gotta understand my parents are feelin him.. and turn on the radio to a rock station 93.2 today and they are talkin about how they feelin kanyes music...

50 just mad hes not ontop anymore cuz kanye is gonna outsell him and to 50, sales are what makes u the king
 09-08-2005, 03:16 PM         #50
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fifty is so awsome 50 cent he is a big guy he can rap to 50 lmao
 09-08-2005, 03:19 PM         #51
Sir Lance-a-lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fifty Cent is a trip. He's just tryin to get some pub because everybody is getting sick of him. He's just trying to take out the TOP DOG right now who happens to be Kayne. Fifty cent needs to go to Europe and stay there before the hit on him by Muder INC actually happens
 09-08-2005, 03:24 PM         #52
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent should be shot 9 more times. what the fu*k is that idiot thinkin? he can run his mouth and no one will listen? 50 can keep talkin all he wants. sooner or later he will be shot and k!lled. i wouldnt miss his music one single bit
 09-08-2005, 03:25 PM         #53
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG someone k!ll 50 right now.
 09-08-2005, 03:25 PM         #54
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let 50 cent d!ckride himself for now
 09-08-2005, 03:38 PM         #55
yousoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deep comments made by 50 about kanye
 11 years ago '04        #56
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 4 4
"He puts together witty phrases and he's a great talent as a producer, but I still don't know who Kanye West is when I listen to him," 50 said recently in Miami. "By listening to the record, I don't know who he is — I know he's been in a car accident, that's what I know."
and all we know about 50 is he been shot 9 times, and he use to sell drugs, and crave palm tree carrots in his down time.
 11 years ago '04        #57
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
 ddotdukes5 said:
and all we know about 50 is he been shot 9 times, and he use to sell drugs, and crave palm tree carrots in his down time.

so true

damm 50 on some crack
 09-08-2005, 04:07 PM         #58
charliethegreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said:
eminem
indeed. In terms of sales, it's Eminem, period.
50's just mad cause Kanye's alb seems to be a commercial success equivalent to Get rich or die tryin', with excellent music instead (GRODT was aiight to me though)
 09-08-2005, 04:16 PM         #59
urbnfresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 needa shut da fu*k up... he aint even near Kanyes level.. 50 rap bout da oridinary stupid shyt s3x lies money bi*ches and videotapes lawd.. Kanye is the truth and being REAl to the community..Kanye is the def of Game recognizes Game.. 50 is BS
 09-08-2005, 04:18 PM         #60
rule1904 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll admit I was a 50 fan when get rich.. came out but this n*gga lost what little respect i had for him. he just sayin anything now..it's like he is not even thinking anymore..but it's cool cause after olivia drops her album,50 ruins mobb deep,and mase doesn't sell g-unit will be DONE.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
38 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
20 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
642 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The Batman: Joe Manganiello Starts Research For Deathstroke Role In B..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy