Sep 9 - 50 Cent: 'I Feel Like Kanye West Is Successful Because Of Me'

most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
 NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
3 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Macklemore getting fitted for a new grill by Johnny Dang
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
Mrniceguy 
space
avatar space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
50 cent was right too a point!, cause When GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN CAME OUT...Everyone was Fiend'n for some REAL THUG sh*t!...like we haven't had a Real n*gga thats been shot and been thru sh*t...come out HARD and Highly anticipated like that..Since Tupac! ...so after the 50 Cent Buzz! ....people got tired of the thug sh*t..i know i did! and i was one of the main people running around bangin dat Get Rich or Die Trying, Power of a Dollar, all that sh*t!...but the shoot em up sh*t got old! ...then Kanye Comes around with something Different... Complete opposite of 50 cent! ..preppy polo's and rapping about dropping out of College.. College...most thug n*ggas ain't neva seen a College...

50 was tellin da truth on that...

he was bullsh*ttin on "i don't know who kanye is , other than he got in a car accident" ..come on .. He better back track and get College Dropout!
 09-08-2005, 01:54 PM         #22
jrs200x  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
How is the fu*k is 50 what the hell does 50 have to do with any of Kanye's success? 50 needs to get off his own d!ck, dumb a.ss n*gga.

If I could understand and read wtf you were trying to say, I might actually be able to respond . . . but i can't get past the first fu*kin line...n*gga needs an edumacation
 09-08-2005, 01:57 PM         #23
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My next album, I don't know [when it'll come out]," he said. "You think [the people] need a break? I may have to give them a break. I want to see what they do if I sit down for a minute. When I say 'sit down,' I don't mean I won't be active — I'll leave the U.S. for a little while. I'll go outside the country and start developing my base outside the country a little more while they think I'm at home chillin' — then I'll come back and finish them off."
My n*gga 50 scared of Kenneth McGriff that's what's up. fu*k what he said about Kanye.
 09-08-2005, 02:01 PM         #24
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
My n*gga 50 scared of Kenneth McGriff that's what's up. fu*k what he said about Kanye.
who is kenneth mcgriff?
 09-08-2005, 02:07 PM         #25
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 years ago '04        #26
AlaskaJoe 
space
avatar space
space
$506 | Props total: 0 0

kenneth mcgriff
 12 years ago '05        #27
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 376 376
hvent read the posts... but all them word are media twisted.

tru what he says about kanye... lol @ anyone thinkin thats a diss....
soundtrack idea is cool... anyways its promotion for all of em... if only got hot tracks on there..
 12 years ago '04        #28
Rajj 
space
avatar space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
ha...those cats are wild.
 12 years ago '04        #29
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 NYCNYCNYC said:
um name another artist bigger than 50 cent?
Jay-Z
Nas
Kanye West
The Game
 12 years ago '04        #30
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Mrniceguy said:
50 cent was right too a point!, cause When GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN CAME OUT...Everyone was Fiend'n for some REAL THUG sh*t!...like we haven't had a Real n*gga thats been shot and been thru sh*t...come out HARD and Highly anticipated like that..Since Tupac! ...so after the 50 Cent Buzz! ....people got tired of the thug sh*t..i know i did! and i was one of the main people running around bangin dat Get Rich or Die Trying, Power of a Dollar, all that sh*t!...but the shoot em up sh*t got old! ...then Kanye Comes around with something Different... Complete opposite of 50 cent! ..preppy polo's and rapping about dropping out of College.. College...most thug n*ggas ain't neva seen a College...

50 was tellin da truth on that...

he was bullsh*ttin on "i don't know who kanye is , other than he got in a car accident" ..come on .. He better back track and get College Dropout!
So you acutally believe the bullsh*t that 50 said about Kanye being big because of him!? I shake my head to that. 50 aint have sh*t to do with Kanye, and he never did a record with him either, and 50 doesn't even do tracks with people outside of his camp.
 12 years ago '04        #31
QBKinG 
space
avatar space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
if 50 says that, he should also say that the reason he is successful is becuz of ja rule and murder inc.
 12 years ago '04        #32
illsoul440 
space
avatar space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1568 1568
lol

tell me WHY everyone on this site hates on 50, but yet this n*gga is maken millions & millions & more millions.

hes maken money of all his artist, his clothes, his movies, his games, most i continue?

so basically all im sayen is, get off his nuts.. hate is love & love is hate.

if ya hate him so much, then stop talking about him.
 12 years ago '04        #33
serg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
is this dude serious........lol..................i swear he dont want it with the chi............lol...........because if one has a beef.............the whole city is going to beef...........lmao
 12 years ago '04        #34
Phemom 
space
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 243 243
I'm just glad 2 hear he's taking time off
 12 years ago '04        #35
igotgame4ya 
space
avatar space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
yeah dude's lost it... that Balco is gettin to him!
I hope we all see the formula though

Fiddy= shot 9 times
Kanye = Car Accident... or was it something else?

either way them $hits= record sales
 12 years ago '04        #36
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
Griff-Griff-Griff gonna getcha


50 might be a lil shook but fu*k him he dug his own grave talkin wreckless. R.I.P. G Unit (Even you olivia...even if you are a man)
 12 years ago '04        #37
Shanon 
space
avatar space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 14 14
I'm convinced that this dude is a f*g. I never seen a man so interested in what another man is doing. He thinks its arrogance but its really some homo sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #38
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
50 prolly jealous alot of people consider kanye the best rapper out today. notice i said BEST RAPPER, not most successful. theres more to being a rapper than selling the most records. 50 doesn't do what kanye does. this comment he made is jus wrong. PURE WRONG
 09-08-2005, 02:42 PM         #39
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
if 50 says that, he should also say that the reason he is successful is becuz of ja rule and murder inc.
Yep, but he's a hypocrit so he'll never say it
 09-08-2005, 02:45 PM         #40
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
lol

tell me WHY everyone on this site hates on 50, but yet this n*gga is maken millions & millions & more millions.

hes maken money of all his artist, his clothes, his movies, his games, most i continue?

so basically all im sayen is, get off his nuts.. hate is love & love is hate.

if ya hate him so much, then stop talking about him.
why is it every single person that defends 50 always brings up the fact he makes money, and uses that as the only defense? why?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
78 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Cute or Ugly? You decide....
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
115 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Rose Burgundy Exposed As A Butt Pirate. His Gay Lover Show's Receipts
155 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NBA #1 pick Joakim Fultz
103 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Black child out here lookin’ 5-0
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy