Sep 9 - 50 Cent: 'I Feel Like Kanye West Is Successful Because Of Me'

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
50 cent is a wack rapper who thinks he's the best

but he sucks

kanye west is popular because he's good

not you curtis jackson

fu*k the gay-unit
 11 years ago '05        #22
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
50 cent was right too a point!, cause When GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN CAME OUT...Everyone was Fiend'n for some REAL THUG sh*t!...like we haven't had a Real n*gga thats been shot and been thru sh*t...come out HARD and Highly anticipated like that..Since Tupac! ...so after the 50 Cent Buzz! ....people got tired of the thug sh*t..i know i did! and i was one of the main people running around bangin dat Get Rich or Die Trying, Power of a Dollar, all that sh*t!...but the shoot em up sh*t got old! ...then Kanye Comes around with something Different... Complete opposite of 50 cent! ..preppy polo's and rapping about dropping out of College.. College...most thug n*ggas ain't neva seen a College...

50 was tellin da truth on that...

he was bullsh*ttin on "i don't know who kanye is , other than he got in a car accident" ..come on .. He better back track and get College Dropout!
 09-08-2005, 01:54 PM         #23
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
How is the fu*k is 50 what the hell does 50 have to do with any of Kanye's success? 50 needs to get off his own d!ck, dumb a.ss n*gga.

If I could understand and read wtf you were trying to say, I might actually be able to respond . . . but i can't get past the first fu*kin line...n*gga needs an edumacation
 09-08-2005, 01:57 PM         #24
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My next album, I don't know [when it'll come out]," he said. "You think [the people] need a break? I may have to give them a break. I want to see what they do if I sit down for a minute. When I say 'sit down,' I don't mean I won't be active — I'll leave the U.S. for a little while. I'll go outside the country and start developing my base outside the country a little more while they think I'm at home chillin' — then I'll come back and finish them off."
My n*gga 50 scared of Kenneth McGriff that's what's up. fu*k what he said about Kanye.
 09-08-2005, 02:01 PM         #25
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
My n*gga 50 scared of Kenneth McGriff that's what's up. fu*k what he said about Kanye.
who is kenneth mcgriff?
 09-08-2005, 02:07 PM         #26
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #27
AlaskaJoe 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 0 0

kenneth mcgriff
 11 years ago '05        #28
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
hvent read the posts... but all them word are media twisted.

tru what he says about kanye... lol @ anyone thinkin thats a diss....
soundtrack idea is cool... anyways its promotion for all of em... if only got hot tracks on there..
 11 years ago '04        #29
Rajj 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 5 5
ha...those cats are wild.
 11 years ago '04        #30
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
 NYCNYCNYC said:
um name another artist bigger than 50 cent?
Jay-Z
Nas
Kanye West
The Game
 11 years ago '04        #31
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
 Mrniceguy said:
50 cent was right too a point!, cause When GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN CAME OUT...Everyone was Fiend'n for some REAL THUG sh*t!...like we haven't had a Real n*gga thats been shot and been thru sh*t...come out HARD and Highly anticipated like that..Since Tupac! ...so after the 50 Cent Buzz! ....people got tired of the thug sh*t..i know i did! and i was one of the main people running around bangin dat Get Rich or Die Trying, Power of a Dollar, all that sh*t!...but the shoot em up sh*t got old! ...then Kanye Comes around with something Different... Complete opposite of 50 cent! ..preppy polo's and rapping about dropping out of College.. College...most thug n*ggas ain't neva seen a College...

50 was tellin da truth on that...

he was bullsh*ttin on "i don't know who kanye is , other than he got in a car accident" ..come on .. He better back track and get College Dropout!
So you acutally believe the bullsh*t that 50 said about Kanye being big because of him!? I shake my head to that. 50 aint have sh*t to do with Kanye, and he never did a record with him either, and 50 doesn't even do tracks with people outside of his camp.
 11 years ago '04        #32
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
if 50 says that, he should also say that the reason he is successful is becuz of ja rule and murder inc.
 11 years ago '04        #33
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 881 881
lol

tell me WHY everyone on this site hates on 50, but yet this n*gga is maken millions & millions & more millions.

hes maken money of all his artist, his clothes, his movies, his games, most i continue?

so basically all im sayen is, get off his nuts.. hate is love & love is hate.

if ya hate him so much, then stop talking about him.
 11 years ago '04        #34
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
is this dude serious........lol..................i swear he dont want it with the chi............lol...........because if one has a beef.............the whole city is going to beef...........lmao
 11 years ago '04        #35
Phemom 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 107 107
I'm just glad 2 hear he's taking time off
 11 years ago '04        #36
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,854 | Props total: 12 12
yeah dude's lost it... that Balco is gettin to him!
I hope we all see the formula though

Fiddy= shot 9 times
Kanye = Car Accident... or was it something else?

either way them $hits= record sales
 11 years ago '04        #37
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
Griff-Griff-Griff gonna getcha

50 might be a lil shook but fu*k him he dug his own grave talkin wreckless. R.I.P. G Unit (Even you olivia...even if you are a man)
 11 years ago '04        #38
Shanon 
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 3 3
I'm convinced that this dude is a f*g. I never seen a man so interested in what another man is doing. He thinks its arrogance but its really some homo sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #39
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 73 73
50 prolly jealous alot of people consider kanye the best rapper out today. notice i said BEST RAPPER, not most successful. theres more to being a rapper than selling the most records. 50 doesn't do what kanye does. this comment he made is jus wrong. PURE WRONG
 09-08-2005, 02:42 PM         #40
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
if 50 says that, he should also say that the reason he is successful is becuz of ja rule and murder inc.
Yep, but he's a hypocrit so he'll never say it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
79 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
61 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
116 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
27 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy