Dead Prez using the word "Crackers"

most viewed right now
Did Beans deserve it?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Birdman wishes his son a happy birthday!
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
104 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2005, 12:12 AM         #101
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmm... I'm White and I don't really care, I was trippin' on some acid when I first heard "HipHop"... I think I played the song in reppetison like 30 times, no joke. The Beat can't be controlled and "Who Shot Biggie Smalls? ...If we don't get them, they gone get us all." Well if that's the case, I hope "They" get Eminem, 50, Mike Jones, and Ying Yang Twins if their going to get anybody... Sick, commercial, and played da Fukk out.
 10-13-2005, 04:06 AM         #102
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how these white people are still talking about how black people and white people still have the same opportunity in america. no man look at why there are ghetto's and suburbs. do you know how all that started? from slavery about 150 years ago. the white people would have the nice big homes and the black people would have little one bedroom shacks. its gotten a little bit better over the last 150 years but in the ghetto theres still mostly sh*tty little cottage's duplexes and apartments and in the suburbs where the white dominate theres still nicer homes that are worth far more and are much bigger. you say a black man with the same grades as a white man could get into a college just as easy. well maybe so but you cant compare the two's education in the majority of the two. in the ghetto there is mostly new teachers(1st year or 3 or 4th year teaching) and there is much less funding for the ghetto schools. WHY YOU ASK? because the people who run the school district ussually have their kids going to the suburban schools with 10 or 20 year teachers and they want their kids to have better. guess what color most the people that are in charge of the school districts are...WHITE. Guess what color the people are that a.ssign the books and make the books to send to all the schools...WHITE. did you know that schools are based on academic performance to get their funding. so a ghetto school that started out with 1st year teachers and a lack of funding will just continue to get less and less funding. so who gets the better education in america? the non whites who go to the ghetto school with low funding, new teachers, and few after school activities or the whites who go to the suburb school with good teachers that been teaching for 10+ years and new books and the swim and golf team? the educational system is built to keep the poor poor and the rich rich. and what has been happening for the last 100 years is the white people wanna stay the rich people and they wanna keep the non-whites down. you may say that you dont want non-whites to be poor by being subjugated to a poor education and conditioning for later on in life, but you white people do want to keep the non-white's down by being ignorant to what has been going on in america for more than 100 years. when we trip or fall we dont blame the white man but we are well aware of the travesties going on around us that are created and are facilitated by white people. i havent hated a race for being their color but look at it this way:
If your living in a duplex and white dude is living in a two story house and mine and my parents work harder then his and made no rash mistakes in the past then why does he get the mansion and i gotta share a room with my sister? who should i put my anger towards you tell me white man? most black people dont say CRAKA or WHITE BOY but most do say NGGA to their homeboys. is it just me or should it be the other way around
 11 years ago '05        #103
g0tt1 198 heat pts198
space
space
$8,833 | Props total: 763 763
 YusufSaad said:
its funny how these white people are still talking about how black people and white people still have the same opportunity in america. no man look at why there are ghetto's and suburbs. do you know how all that started? from slavery about 150 years ago. the white people would have the nice big homes and the black people would have little one bedroom shacks. its gotten a little bit better over the last 150 years but in the ghetto theres still mostly sh*tty little cottage's duplexes and apartments and in the suburbs where the white dominate theres still nicer homes that are worth far more and are much bigger. you say a black man with the same grades as a white man could get into a college just as easy. well maybe so but you cant compare the two's education in the majority of the two. in the ghetto there is mostly new teachers(1st year or 3 or 4th year teaching) and there is much less funding for the ghetto schools. WHY YOU ASK? because the people who run the school district ussually have their kids going to the suburban schools with 10 or 20 year teachers and they want their kids to have better. guess what color most the people that are in charge of the school districts are...WHITE. Guess what color the people are that a.ssign the books and make the books to send to all the schools...WHITE. did you know that schools are based on academic performance to get their funding. so a ghetto school that started out with 1st year teachers and a lack of funding will just continue to get less and less funding. so who gets the better education in america? the non whites who go to the ghetto school with low funding, new teachers, and few after school activities or the whites who go to the suburb school with good teachers that been teaching for 10+ years and new books and the swim and golf team? the educational system is built to keep the poor poor and the rich rich. and what has been happening for the last 100 years is the white people wanna stay the rich people and they wanna keep the non-whites down. you may say that you dont want non-whites to be poor by being subjugated to a poor education and conditioning for later on in life, but you white people do want to keep the non-white's down by being ignorant to what has been going on in america for more than 100 years. when we trip or fall we dont blame the white man but we are well aware of the travesties going on around us that are created and are facilitated by white people. i havent hated a race for being their color but look at it this way:
If your living in a duplex and white dude is living in a two story house and mine and my parents work harder then his and made no rash mistakes in the past then why does he get the mansion and i gotta share a room with my sister? who should i put my anger towards you tell me white man? most black people dont say CRAKA or WHITE BOY but most do say NGGA to their homeboys. is it just me or should it be the other way around
So your basically saying that there should be more racism towards white and black people?
 10-13-2005, 04:13 AM         #104
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im saying that racism is completely understandable until the conditions are changed
 10-13-2005, 08:35 AM         #105
Abso252 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so. there r white people dat say da n*gga so wats da problem wit him sayn cracker
 10-13-2005, 08:37 AM         #106
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they don't mean all crackers. they're referring to ppl like Bush and ppl like him. rednecks
 10-13-2005, 08:40 AM         #107
SHiest_buBB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy ??????z but seriously after deciding what it actually means i still have no idea what it means, i mean ill crack ya skull crack ya appz but thats about all im crackin besides a white owl
 10-13-2005, 08:41 AM         #108
SHiest_buBB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ ??????z being cut out .... crackers ,..... o and i do ??????-jack
 11 years ago '04        #109
bnw99 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 0 0
Dead Prez can say what ever the fu*kS they want. 400 years of n*gga-callin and u get mad at DP. LOL....do ya thang m1 and stic.
 10-14-2005, 02:15 AM         #110
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chea chea uppin
 10-14-2005, 02:27 AM         #111
mcnasty81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said:
?????? was a word used by white people to hold down blacks and show they were slaves... thats why it is not acceptable for whites to say n*gga or ??????... now cracker was never used in any sort like that and has no real meaning except soemthing you eat
the term cracker stems from "cracking the whip" , not the delicious ritz crackers that we all enjoy
 12-15-2005, 02:44 AM         #112
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism is ignorant as a whole but Dead Prez have always been prolly the most ignorant rappers of all time. but sadly many see them as legends. i personally hate them because they bring bullsh*t (racism) to rap thats not needed. fu*k dead prez and fu*k racists, white, black, chinese, mexican, whatever.
 11 years ago '05        #113
samdoh 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k dead prez there wack
 12-15-2005, 09:31 AM         #114
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Pretty ignorant when most of they fans white.
yessir
 12-15-2005, 10:07 AM         #115
1gor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if ded prez came up to me and they both said "sup c-r-a-c-k-a?"
I'd say "nuthin n*gga, wats with u?"

and if they decide to catch a feeling..
I'll snap both their skinny a.sses in half..

Last edited by 1gor; 12-15-2005 at 10:08 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #116
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Man Stophatin On Dead Prez They R Real Hip Hop Eat A d!ck No Homo Who Eva Made This Dumb a.ss Thread
 11 years ago '04        #117
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
WHITE PEOPLE always take the p!ss out ov blacks and otha races in the media so wen a back lash happen u blow it out ov propotion MAN PHUCK ALL YALL
 11 years ago '04        #118
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 234 234
i know more white people that like dead prez than blacks i don't ever remember them getting all emotional over it because they know who theyre talkin about if ur not in the right state of mind tho u wouldnt understand that and u can shut the fu*k up
 12-15-2005, 04:40 PM         #119
EnTeRtHeLiQuId 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ecko said it best
 11 years ago '05        #120
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 8 8
This thread is still goin' on 3+ months later?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
123 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
35 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
107 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy