Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-08-2005, 06:19 PM         #81
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u idiot i said go back to jail because Mysonnes a rapper thats in jail or was idiots...
 10-08-2005, 09:34 PM         #82
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:
they do nothin to dead prez but someone white says n*gga they quick to jump on it

exactly
 10-08-2005, 09:37 PM         #83
BIG D O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Like It, I Like It A Lot. But Forreal Tho Son, Wher You Been These Brothas Been Anti-white For A Minute.
 10-08-2005, 09:41 PM         #84
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Styles also said it on "Problem Child," even though he was mad that Eminem said "n*gga" 10 YEARS AGO. I don't think it's cool that African-Americans THINK they can say "cracker", but if a Caucasian says "n*gga", it's all over. If Caucasians can't say "n*gga", why do African-Americans think it's ok to use racial slurs about every other race, sh*t's not right. Even though mad Caucasians say "n*gga" around or not around their African-American fans. And don't even try to play that slavery sh*t, y'all weren't slaves and just because 100s of years ago our people weren't treated right doesn't mean it's ok to you slurs now. I had to keep it politically correct, because if I didn't I'd be ruled out as a "Rap loving 'n*gga' who just runs off at the mouth."
Cause the word "cracker" does not equal "nigger".
 10-12-2005, 05:13 AM         #85
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uppin this thread cause i ended it
 11 years ago '05        #86
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 0 0
 brian8947 said:
Pretty ignorant when most of they fans white.
if most of they fans white they don't listen to the words of dead prez
 11 years ago '04        #87
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
the fact is they were signed by a white guy steve rifkind of loud records...he obviously aint think they was racist...

and most of there fans are white im the only kid who aint white that fu*ks wit him in my area...
 11 years ago '04        #88
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i dnt give a sh*t white mcs blantantly say n*gga n think its right like emenem and paul wall so phuck anybody whos going against dead prez their dope their spit real truth out there which not many rappers do these dayz
 11 years ago '05        #89
DSBandit 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
 1gor said:
wtf? I'm white and I dont give a fu*k....If I met them in person, they wouldn't give a fu*k either...it's just music man, people speaking their mind, and if they came across some straight up crackers, I dont blame them for rippin on them...

Ded Prez .. 'Hell Yeah':

"When We see the Domino's car headlights..
white boy in the wrong at the right time..
soon as the car door open up he mine...
put the pistol to his nose, by the look on his face he prolly sh*tted in his clothes..."

^ Funniest a.ss line. ever...

I'm white and I can laugh at this...
first off because white people aren't all pu**y..
and Russians are def not pu**y....
i dont think he meant that he was scared cuz he was white, he was scared cus a mf had a gun to his face
 11 years ago '05        #90
iheartnas|m 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 0 0
 Jez_humphrey said:
cracker just sounds funny to me, doesnt bother me at all(im white)
Exactly. Thats cuz you're entire race hasn't dealt with the denotation and abuse attributed to the name "craka". Just attempt to think of yourself as a young african american and hear ni99er and swallow it. Try that one on for size.
 10-12-2005, 12:54 PM         #91
Bishop_Murda702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I got 2 say iz fu*k dead prez......I fu*kin hate racists............and ignorant biggots if they hate whites so much than why do they let a white man sign their checks
 10-12-2005, 02:32 PM         #92
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think alot of you white people watched "8 mile" and swallowed all that sh*t up. think about it. what race lives as a majority in the suburbs? what race as a majority lives in the ghetto? go to your local ghetto and you will see about 1 in every 10-15 homes is a white person, and that is the truth. wouldnt you be angry at white people if you lived in the ghetto with the people of your color when all the white people got the nice homes in nice suburbs? with all the HORRIBLE sh*t that has happened to black people in this country's short history why are white people complaining that they are saying a bad word to them? why are white people mad that they arent accepted into their groups? and you internet cats love to talk about theres white people in the hood too, like "we all dont live good", but the thing is most of those poor white cats share my views also. white people even talking about racism towards whte people is a fcking disgrace. whats up with yall white people? you love the rappers that talk about bullsh*t like "im a gangbanger,i got guns" or "i love you girl,hip hop at its finest" but you despise rappers that talk about real issues
 11 years ago '04        #93
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
shut the fu*k up cracker a.ss cracker
 11 years ago '04        #94
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
Dead Prez are THE most underrated group in hip-hop....
 11 years ago '04        #95
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 0 0
 Veno da Don said:
You must be new to Hip-Hop.

DP first album was filled with sh*t like that. If that's the way they feel it just the way they feel. Right or Wrong it's on them.
ya but if a white rapper said "i hate black i love calling them n's" do you know how fast they would get dissed by everyone and probably shot,but its soooo acceptable for blacks to hate whites now,for what? because of some slavery sh*t that doesnt exist any more?i mean if u wanna take a guy who was a slave or whos relatives were slaves and have him say some racist sh*t by all means thats fair,but stic man and m1 are 20 year old racist rappers and its ridiculous how they are acceptable

wouldnt you be angry at white people if you lived in the ghetto with the people of your color when all the white people got the nice homes in nice suburbs
god i hate when people say sh*t like this.i gurantee you 100 percent that the black people who are mad at the white guys with nices home are not working as hard and have as good jobs and the white guys with nice homes that there mad at.IF YOU MAD AT THE NEXT GUYS MONEY,WORK AS HARD AS HIM.

and as for the people who say its hard for blacks to get into colleges,thats bullsh*t straight up.if a white and black guy who have the same grades apply for a college the black guy automatically gets in beacuse it makes the college look better,and no matter how many waanna argue that,its the FACTS.

with all that said,as u should already now since im part of a HIP HOP/RAP music board and listen to the music,im not racist at all,i realize the horrible things that happened during slavery but im just trynna say,yes N****R is a horrible word and should never be used but stop tryynna use slavery as a reason to hate whites,i mean did you guys forget the holocaust and the nazi death camps,you dont hear all the jews going "fu*k the germans there all bad" no.

Last edited by YingYangTwinS; 10-12-2005 at 04:24 PM..
 10-12-2005, 04:56 PM         #96
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bishop_Murda702 said:
All I got 2 say iz fu*k dead prez......I fu*kin hate racists............and ignorant biggots if they hate whites so much than why do they let a white man sign their checks
lol and btw...Russians arent what u would say white when they say white they mean anglo-saxon
 10-12-2005, 06:47 PM         #97
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people want to use the N word like it's nothing so it is what it is. peace peace
 11 years ago '04        #98
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,743 | Props total: 79 79
 YusufSaad said:
i think alot of you white people watched "8 mile" and swallowed all that sh*t up. think about it. what race lives as a majority in the suburbs? what race as a majority lives in the ghetto? go to your local ghetto and you will see about 1 in every 10-15 homes is a white person, and that is the truth. wouldnt you be angry at white people if you lived in the ghetto with the people of your color when all the white people got the nice homes in nice suburbs? with all the HORRIBLE sh*t that has happened to black people in this country's short history why are white people complaining that they are saying a bad word to them? why are white people mad that they arent accepted into their groups? and you internet cats love to talk about theres white people in the hood too, like "we all dont live good", but the thing is most of those poor white cats share my views also. white people even talking about racism towards whte people is a fcking disgrace. whats up with yall white people? you love the rappers that talk about bullsh*t like "im a gangbanger,i got guns" or "i love you girl,hip hop at its finest" but you despise rappers that talk about real issues
So black people in the ghetto should blame their whole situation on the white race? Wow.......Not sayin' racism don't exist, cuz it does, not doubt bout that but racism isn't always towards black people. Sorry to tell you this but you or anyone growing up bad and blaming it solely on white people is ignorant and racist. I bet if you was walkin' down the block and tripped and fell you'd blame the white man wouldn't you? "Well umm.....the white man put the crack in the sidewalk on purpose so us black people would trip on it"

Sometimes when bad sh*t happens.....it's just because bad sh*t happens....that's life......
 10-12-2005, 08:27 PM         #99
TheKnockoutKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YingYangTwinS said:
god i hate when people say sh*t like this.i gurantee you 100 percent that the black people who are mad at the white guys with nices home are not working as hard and have as good jobs and the white guys with nice homes that there mad at.IF YOU MAD AT THE NEXT GUYS MONEY,WORK AS HARD AS HIM.

That is an ignorant comment man. Read a book man. Learn a little. I'm white but i know that your comment is bullsh*t. Success is based on hard work AS WELL AS LUCK AND OPPURTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Read a book like "Amazing Grace" by Jonathan Kozol and see if you feel the same way afterwards. There are so many small things that come living in poverty that prevent people from finding a way out. I have so much to say about this comment, but I'd rather if you read the book and learn a little first to see what you think afterwards.

if they hate whites so much than why do they let a white man sign their checks
You just said you hated ignorant people... Well that's an ignorant comment in making a.ssumptions about socioeconomic status and who will be in the higher position at a record label. As much as I agree with you on hating racist people, that's a simply uneducated and uninformed comment.

As for Dead Prez, I listen to them, mainly because I like their underlying message, but I completely disagree with them using the word ??????. I don't use the n word and never will. A majority of my friends are black or hispanic and they call me that word all the time and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. And sorry if this comes off the wrong way, but I have asked a few of my black friends about this, I don't completely understand (maybe because I'm white) why a lot of African-Americans use the n word when it has such negative connotations attached to it. I don't see why anybody would ever want to retrogress into the times of slavery. I understand that it's a way to relate, but if this is so then why is so scorned upon when white people use it? I absolutely disagree with using the n word in any way when being white, but (while there are some blatant racists) it may be hard for some people to refrain completely when they hear it every day from friends or in music. When it becomes such a normal and mainstream word used in music, it seems somewhat unreasonable to expect all white people to completely reject the word. If that comes off as an irrational opinion then let me know, but it's something that I have always struggled with. Anyway that's my two cents.
 10-12-2005, 09:51 PM         #100
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they racist
so is 98% of the rest of the world, the only difference is they don't really hide it.

Love it or leave it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago