Dead Prez using the word "Crackers"

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
 LuckyBrand said:
wow.. did you read anything I said??

i dont give a sh*t about the word cracker.. drop that subject completely.. its irrelevant.. nobody cares about the word "cracker"..

its about racism.. sure its black music, does that mean its okay for people to be racist?

the amount of people in here making excuses for racism is shocking to me... racism is pure ignorance, stupid a.ss sh*t...

just because they are black singing in a black music, doesnt make it okay to be hating on people because of skin color..

thats like saying "oh its okay for white people to say how they hate black people in country music, because, well, they hate black people and its their music so.. if you dont like it, turn it off, but its okay otherwise!!"

thats the EXACT equivalent of what you just said..

and its dumb...
cmon.....Country is white people{basicly} music.....whites werent enslaved and dident deal with any of the sh*t blacks did....obviously they arent gonna sing about the goverment and cops cuz those are issues that dont deal with them...what other music has there own police?? no other...rap has always been controversial....and I dont agree with racism at all...in any way...but I understand....
 11 years ago '04        #62
Triple Darkness 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
ish... in florida we call ??????z, crakaz all day....craka a.ss craka.....
 09-07-2005, 10:08 PM         #63
IceWater18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if someone sais ??????, ima reverse that and say n*gga, cause its all about fear, and if you aint got the balls to stand up for yourself and get respect, youll just be a pu**y a.ss ?????? in the eyes of everyone.

Self respect, and respect from others, which is something hard for some black people, and others to find, thats why they mad alot.
 09-07-2005, 10:12 PM         #64
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, lots of excuses from people to justify racism..

some of you just dont get it..

racism is bad in any form.. you legitimize it for one group, you legitimize it for any group.

racism is one form of stupidity... as no RACE can be grouped as good or bad entirely by any logical person.. hence, anyone who thinks someone of a certain race can be pre-determined as a bad/good/evil/etc person, is a moron, and morons that than take action on that type of feeling are a negative for society as a whole.

so, no, racism by ANY group is not acceptable...
 11 years ago '05        #65
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
i dont care...sh*t needs to be said anyway, and they dont give a fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #66
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
the thing i dont get is why do white people(hiphop fans) wanna say n*gga so badly? like they wanna be down with us blacks or something
 09-07-2005, 10:46 PM         #67
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
the thing i dont get is why do white people(hiphop fans) wanna say n*gga so badly? like they wanna be down with us blacks or something

i dont... its just a word.. if anyone does WANT to say it, i'd imagine its because they know they CANT say it or dont want to say it... yet they sing along to their favorite songs that repeat it so many times...

possibly? i dunno..
 11 years ago '04        #68
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
 Kiss The Stick said:
Im white and a hiphop fan and all the other white hip hop listeners that I know dont give sh*t about sayin that word...it just sounds stupid comin from a white person...no matter how much rap you listen to.....I know black dudes that say "my n*gga" to me in every other sentence they say, but it doesnt make me wanna say it.... believe it or not,not all white hiphop fans are like Malibus Most wanted...

Last edited by persuazion; 09-07-2005 at 11:24 PM..
 09-07-2005, 11:13 PM         #69
MoThaNAMilliON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they must of had a good reason too...but u rarely hear someone say that to a white person...they call them mister charlie round my way...
 10-07-2005, 09:36 PM         #70
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it bothers me im white but i love dead prez i just dont see why they hate so much when they aint from the hood they went to college they say it alot and no its not ok...u cry if we say n1gger so dont say its ok to say cracker or honky its wierd how it doesnt blurr out that word with ? but n1gger is blurred
 11 years ago '04        #71
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,592 | Props total: 4120 4120
i'm white, dont really care...the word simply doesnt spark anything in me.

i don't like dead prez anyway, never have.
 11 years ago '04        #72
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Thistle said:
it bothers me im white but i love dead prez i just dont see why they hate so much when they aint from the hood they went to college they say it alot and no its not ok...u cry if we say n1gger so dont say its ok to say cracker or honky its wierd how it doesnt blurr out that word with ? but n1gger is blurred
LOL @ you thinking that just cause a brother goes to college that they aint from the hood. What does someone going to school have to do with where you come from?

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-08-2005 at 02:26 AM..
 10-08-2005, 02:26 AM         #73
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha Mysonne u just came up with the same stereotypical sh*t i bet u from the hood with ur brand new computer n sh*t lol....Mysonne go back to jail arent u on death row???
 11 years ago '04        #74
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Thistle said:
hahaha Mysonne u just came up with the same stereotypical sh*t i bet u from the hood with ur brand new computer n sh*t lol....Mysonne go back to jail arent u on <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=92&k=death%20row&st=1" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: death row'; self.ql_skeyphrase='death%20row'; if(window.event) self.ql_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.ql_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe(); self.ql_skeyphrase='death%20row'; window.status='Search for: death row';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500); ">death row</a>???
Wow i didnt know they had computers in the outback. Go play with a panda.
 10-08-2005, 02:33 AM         #75
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i aint in China lol go play with a whale lol no go back to jail lol
 10-08-2005, 02:43 AM         #76
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know some hard a.ss muthafukas in college right now, this sh*t is like the cosby show. see what white people like to do is make it so the black people that live in the hood and the black people that go to college arent freinds, and thats how it ussually works out sadly. same way white people got brown people hating on black people and red people hating on black people. they even got light skinned blacks hating on dark skinned blacks. how they do it? every day on tv. every advertisement. people wanna see
raven or alicia keyes \not erykah badu or india arie although they are just as beautiful in my eyes
white people get all worked up over being called a name on a song. slavery just ended 150 years ago. most white people's great great grandfathers had alot to do with slavery and alot of these white peoples Grandparents wre sitting at the front of the bus. i could go on for days about how the good water fountain for the white people is like the UCLA's and the sh*tty fountain is like the community colleges for black people, but i think i said enough. think about this. if i went out and said fu*k white people on this site i would get banned quicker than if it was the other way around, and thats my word
 10-08-2005, 02:47 AM         #77
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah because we had slavery down here in Australia yeahhhhhhh we sure did i was brought up to hate azns and blacks
 11 years ago '04        #78
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Thistle said:
hahaha Mysonne u just came up with the same stereotypical sh*t i bet u from the hood with ur brand new computer n sh*t lol....Mysonne go back to jail arent u on
This People, is why blacks get mad when whites say nicca. This is an example of how a lot of whites view blacks. Look at everything you typed all stereotypes. Iíve got a degree from USC and working on my masters at Rutgers. But this Kangaroo kid, a.ssumed that I was a broke thug. I hope a boomerang hit you in the mouth.
 11 years ago '04        #79
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^hahahaha nice post, white people don't even know when they are being racist no more.

cracker = white person with a slaveowners mentality
n,igger = black object, posession.

There are plenty crackers on this board, a few in this thread.

Last edited by 2meo; 10-08-2005 at 04:54 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #80
Dash420 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,422 | Props total: 1890 1890
its funny to see that even today people still bring light to this stupid a.ss subject. im out in italy right now and they got so many african dudes out here u think u was in kenya. dont nobody show hate out here and all over europe there was slavery even before america. everybody was slaves at one point in time so just stop the damn whinin both whites and blacks and just say funk it and live. america still brings attention to keep racism alive because not only do the rich whites wanna run the blacks but also the hispanics and poor/middle class whites too...strait up. how can u disagree that this isnt true. now-a-days it aint about color its about money so step ya knowledge up people and stop livin in the past...and yeah dead prez got about 2 good songs, mind s3x and hip hop...the rest of it they on some black panther stuff but whatever thats them.

Last edited by Dash420; 10-08-2005 at 07:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
8 comments
2 days ago