most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$25,871 | Props total: 356 356
Dead Prez is the truth
 11 years ago '04        #42
Tastemaker331 38 heat pts38
space
space
$36,827 | Props total: 1288 1288
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Guess you don't know that "cracker" was a word for the slavemasters because that's the sound the whip made when they were whipped. But if you say "cracker" don't mean nothing anymore, then you're right.
IM GLAD SOMEBODY FINALLY BROUGHT THAT TO THE FOREFRONT! CRACKER AND ?????? IN NO WAY HOLD THE SAME WEIGHT...
 11 years ago '04        #43
Tastemaker331 38 heat pts38
space
space
$36,827 | Props total: 1288 1288
If Dead Prez said words like Peckerwood, O'Fay and ??????, then i would see why white people would have a problem
 09-07-2005, 04:58 PM         #44
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again, people showing their IQ..

its not the words people get upset about.. nobody gives a sh*t about the word cracker.

peopel give a sh*t about them saying they HATE white people..
 09-07-2005, 05:06 PM         #45
gimmetunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LuckyBrand said:
once again, people showing their IQ..

its not the words people get upset about.. nobody gives a sh*t about the word cracker.

peopel give a sh*t about them saying they HATE white people..
yesss...u nailed it on the head...propz!
 09-07-2005, 05:08 PM         #46
Sharp Shooter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no,

i care about the principle

people can hapily call me cracker, but when i go 'fu*k you n!gger' (not that i ever would, my best friend's black for christ's sake) ya'll got a problem

it's like everything

white person k!lls black person, racist
black person k!lls white person.....
 11 years ago '05        #47
DBLOCK1 
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 0 0
 LuckyBrand said:
its not about the word..

if someone says ?????? or n*gga or something, its not the word.. its the CONTEXT and the MEANING..

if a white man hates black people, doesnt matter what word he says.. its wrong.. if a black man hates white people.. same ignorant sh*t..

you guys always screw up the real issue.. the issue isnt the word.. no white person cares about being called a cracker..

people care about some ignorant black person sounding like the KKK on his CD talking about hating the entire white race... thats the same sh*t as KKK talk...
U right about this man,it the context in which the word is used
 11 years ago '05        #48
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 Sharp Shooter said:
no,

i care about the principle

people can hapily call me cracker, but when i go 'fu*k you n!gger' (not that i ever would, my best friend's black for christ's sake) ya'll got a problem

it's like everything

white person k!lls black person, racist
black person k!lls white person..
uhhhh no both could be a racist act or it might not even be a racist act you getting outta control with it...
 09-07-2005, 05:22 PM         #49
Sharp Shooter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No!

In the newspaper, tv, internet, people's perspective

Ooh that white boy is racist, he k!lled a black man, it's over race. I agree that it could not be, but thats how people percieve it every time
 09-07-2005, 05:27 PM         #50
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBLOCK1 said:
U right about this man,it the context in which the word is used
thanks dude, i think everyone KNOWS this stuff.. but they let anger, jealousy, hatred, etc... get in the way of COMMON SENSE and logic!

the racist black people are the equivalent of the racist white people.. they are bad.. they make more racists.. they make things worse for everyone. they are ignorant.

skin color is a biological thing based on the location of peoples great ancestors on the planet and the amount of sun they received.. little else.

if a black dude called me a cracker, jokingly, i dont care. its context.

if he calls me "SIR" and then proceeds to tell me he HATES ME because I am white, than i dont like that..

its not what name you call people, its the context.. its the meaning.. its what you are trying to get across..

thats why black people can say ngga to each other, the context is a.ssumed to be passive/friendly.. black people are sensitive to a white person using it, for right reason, because of its historical connotation when used by white people. this is not a racial thing, its a rightful predjudice..

now, a black guy saying cracker isnt really a sensitive situation... but sayin "i hate white people".. that is.. as that is racism, and BLATANT.

no hate here man, i just dont like to see what seems to be a resurgence in racism, of any form.
 11 years ago '05        #51
sappy01 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
Can someone up this in the jukebox?...
 09-07-2005, 07:35 PM         #52
gimmetunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya i will rite now
 09-07-2005, 07:37 PM         #53
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm white...and who cares.....music is an expreesion of their views....if you don't like it, shut it off.
 09-07-2005, 07:41 PM         #54
gimmetunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k its up in the new release section.
 09-07-2005, 07:47 PM         #55
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
I'm white...and who cares.....music is an expreesion of their views....if you don't like it, shut it off.
i wasnt saying they COULDNT express their views
i am dis-agreeing with their views

its moronic to say "if you dont liek it, turn it off"..

thast like saying "dont like bush's views, turn off his speeches"... dont like the KKK? dont go their rallies... etc etc..

racism isnt music, its a feeling, a way of life, a disease..

i am disagreeing with racism.. their VIEW is wrong.
 11 years ago '05        #56
JesusShuttles 
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 0 0
i think they think as if "white people dont like black people so why should we"...
 11 years ago '04        #57
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,612 | Props total: 584 584
Im white and I dont give a sh*t if somebody calles me cracker...I call myself cracker all the time....sounds better then honky...I remember I was little as fu*k maybe 10 or 11 years old and had Public Enemy posters and shirts....even though alot of it was black power type of music that I really couldnt relate to I still liked the way they were going against the goverment and sounded so militant with they music...Dead Prez the same way...I dont like them as much as I did public enemy but you gotta understand that we are listening to hiphop.....an artform that blacks created....so really they can say whatever the hell they want to...you may not approve...but just dont buy the album if you dont like it or are easily offended.....theres plenty of other artist out there who dont say cracker on their albums....
 09-07-2005, 08:23 PM         #58
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha damn i think that sh*ts funny
 09-07-2005, 08:52 PM         #59
_-Daniel-_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even lisen to dead prez so it doesint bother me

if thats the way they feel i dont care
 09-07-2005, 09:15 PM         #60
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Im white and I dont give a sh*t if somebody calles me cracker...I call myself cracker all the time....sounds better then honky...I remember I was little as fu*k maybe 10 or 11 years old and had Public Enemy posters and shirts....even though alot of it was black power type of music that I really couldnt relate to I still liked the way they were going against the goverment and sounded so militant with they music...Dead Prez the same way...I dont like them as much as I did public enemy but you gotta understand that we are listening to hiphop.....an artform that blacks created....so really they can say whatever the hell they want to...you may not approve...but just dont buy the album if you dont like it or are easily offended.....theres plenty of other artist out there who dont say cracker on their albums....

wow.. did you read anything I said??

i dont give a sh*t about the word cracker.. drop that subject completely.. its irrelevant.. nobody cares about the word "cracker"..

its about racism.. sure its black music, does that mean its okay for people to be racist?

the amount of people in here making excuses for racism is shocking to me... racism is pure ignorance, stupid a.ss sh*t...

just because they are black singing in a black music, doesnt make it okay to be hating on people because of skin color..

thats like saying "oh its okay for white people to say how they hate black people in country music, because, well, they hate black people and its their music so.. if you dont like it, turn it off, but its okay otherwise!!"

thats the EXACT equivalent of what you just said..

and its dumb...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy