Dead Prez using the word "Crackers"

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Only Rappers Girlfriend Thats Not A Thot
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2005, 02:24 PM         #21
Murderer Muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the white people in this thread
 11 years ago '05        #22
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 8 8
 Mista Mizatti said:
100's of years? Try 30 or 40 and the sh*t still goes down today on a smaller scale and you'd be blind as hell to tell me I'm lying.

You know this whole thing has to do with the mistreatment of blacks back then. Its like 'yall did it to us back then, now its our turn.' Its like whites now have to pay for the mistake of some whites back then. I'm not saying its
right but thats the way it is.

But don't act like the sh*t isn't about even. Yeah there are a 100 rappers that say cracker, and probably of 100's of comedians that do the same. But there are also 1000's of white people all over the net talking about "?????? this" "?????? that". Hell, they're even on this site.

One thing I will say is that

100's of years of n@gger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30 years of cracker

I'm not saying either one is okay but you can't deny that one carries alot more history and therefore is considered much more offensive. N!gger is a word that was used by slave owners, KKK members, and the same people that hung blacks. So when a black he's the word "n*gga" come out of a whites mouth its a lil too similar and some blacks get defensive. Cracker was used by people in TV shows and movies. I just don't see how you can get one word that was used by slave owners, and a word that was used by George Jefferson and put them in the same league.

Once again though. Neither word is right to use. I've NEVER called a white person a cracker and I never plan too.
So we should stoop down to their level and use some ignorant sounding racial slur, I think not because Caucaians, hate it or love it, run this country, and if you said something going against the country or country's leading race, then you're a terrorist. Or according to the "Patriot Act," how the fu*k is it a patriot act when the 1st Amendment is gone, or you're a terrorist for speaking out. America, land of the free, wasn't true then, not true not.
 09-07-2005, 02:29 PM         #23
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cracker dont bother me, plus it came from slaveowners being the whipcrackers, and lets get free is one of my favorite albums ever
 11 years ago '04        #24
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,280 | Props total: 341 341
 *eckounltd1972* said:
So we should stoop down to their level and use some ignorant sounding racial slur
Brotha did you miss this part of my post?

[QUOTE=Mista Mizatti]

Once again though. Neither word is right to use. I've NEVER called a white person a cracker and I never plan too.
 11 years ago '04        #25
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Mista Mizatti said:
100's of years? Try 30 or 40 and the sh*t still goes down today on a smaller scale and you'd be blind as hell to tell me I'm lying.

You know this whole thing has to do with the mistreatment of blacks back then. Its like 'yall did it to us back then, now its our turn.' Its like whites now have to pay for the mistake of some whites back then. I'm not saying its
right but thats the way it is.

But don't act like the sh*t isn't about even. Yeah there are a 100 rappers that say cracker, and probably of 100's of comedians that do the same. But there are also 1000's of white people all over the net talking about "?????? this" "?????? that". Hell, they're even on this site.

One thing I will say is that

100's of years of n@gger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30 years of cracker

I'm not saying either one is okay but you can't deny that one carries alot more history and therefore is considered much more offensive. N!gger is a word that was used by slave owners, KKK members, and the same people that hung blacks. So when a black he's the word "n*gga" come out of a whites mouth its a lil too similar and some blacks get defensive. Cracker was used by people in TV shows and movies. I just don't see how you can get one word that was used by slave owners, and a word that was used by George Jefferson and put them in the same league.

:applause: :applause:

Damn couldn't have said the sh*t better myself.

But people need to stop with this "You weren't a slave" sh*t it's not about physical hardship's but 100's of year of mental enslavement that still exist today.

You don't just enslave people for hundreds of year mentally and physically then take the physical chains off of these people you bred to obey and follow you, hundreds of years of telling them they are inferior and treating them the same.

Then expect them to forget and catch up over 10 or 20 years. The sh*t is impossible.

I would get deep off into it but that's O.K. I don't feel like dealing with a Race War today. But please believe the William Lynch Laws hold VERY TRUE.
 09-07-2005, 02:32 PM         #26
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Pretty ignorant when most of they fans white.
Most white people don't care, so it isn't really a big deal... I have a lot of white friends that call themselfves ??????s, I also know black people who call them selves ??????s... so whatever.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,280 | Props total: 341 341
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Guess you don't know that "cracker" was a word for the slavemasters because that's the sound the whip made when they were whipped. But if you say "cracker" don't mean nothing anymore, then you're right.
I honestly did not know that. You learn something every day
 09-07-2005, 02:41 PM         #28
1gor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_espo1 said:
youd be a goddamn idiot to listen to them if you were white.

p.s. mizzati i stole your avatar
wtf? I'm white and I dont give a fu*k....If I met them in person, they wouldn't give a fu*k either...it's just music man, people speaking their mind, and if they came across some straight up crackers, I dont blame them for rippin on them...

Ded Prez .. 'Hell Yeah':

"When We see the Domino's car headlights..
white boy in the wrong at the right time..
soon as the car door open up he mine...
put the pistol to his nose, by the look on his face he prolly sh*tted in his clothes..."

^ Funniest a.ss line. ever...

I'm white and I can laugh at this...
first off because white people aren't all pu**y..
and Russians are def not pu**y....
 11 years ago '04        #29
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
 gimmetunes said:
i love that song! one of ma fav rap songs. u can even hear the beat durring the beginning of the chappelle show when hes comming onto the stage
yea that song has alot of bass in it, if you have a good system this is a song you should play in it.
 09-07-2005, 02:43 PM         #30
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Most of Dead Prez's fans aren't white. You'd have to ignore ALOT of sh*t to be white and listen to Dead Prez. I'm black and it was weird for me try listening to their first album. It was "Got damn, they hate white people that much?"
It's been reported in many sources that something like 75% of the people at the average DP concert are white
 09-07-2005, 02:56 PM         #31
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im white and i listen to prez...not a big deal to me, does seem kinda hyprocritecal [sp?] on rap fans
 11 years ago '04        #32
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker
 11 years ago '04        #33
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$982 | Props total: 0 0
 brian8947 said:

that was a joke right.

anyway R.B.G. 4 life
 09-07-2005, 03:53 PM         #34
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Dog, at the concerts, the white ppl b screaming the sh*t. They love it...if they didn't, would they buy the sh*t?
 09-07-2005, 04:01 PM         #35
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not about the word..

if someone says ?????? or n*gga or something, its not the word.. its the CONTEXT and the MEANING..

if a white man hates black people, doesnt matter what word he says.. its wrong.. if a black man hates white people.. same ignorant sh*t..

you guys always screw up the real issue.. the issue isnt the word.. no white person cares about being called a cracker..

people care about some ignorant black person sounding like the KKK on his CD talking about hating the entire white race... thats the same sh*t as KKK talk...
 09-07-2005, 04:01 PM         #36
Sharp Shooter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On 'Let's get Free' their first album it was kind of all over the place.

I mean

It put me off the album

Im white

And i'd get murdered if i put ??????, ??????, ?????? all over an album

Im not saying i racist but it just is the same

them going cracker, cracker, cracker is racism

i HATE to see racism either way.
 09-07-2005, 04:03 PM         #37
Sharp Shooter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Here's more of the same

Why do the owners of this site censor ?????? and not cracker?
 09-07-2005, 04:04 PM         #38
dub-u $ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_espo1 said:
youd be a goddamn idiot to listen to them if you were white.

p.s. mizzati i stole your avatar
there are some idiots in their video "Hip Hop" white people wearin jamacian flags
 09-07-2005, 04:05 PM         #39
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharp Shooter said:
^^Here's more of the same

Why do the owners of this site censor ?????? and not cracker?
white people dont care about cracker... i havent ever heard one white person be offended by it... so i guess thats why

again, i dont care about words.. its all context and meaning.. that dude could have used cracker 8 billion times in that song for all i care.. dont give a sh*t.. but him saying he hates white people, going to run up on white people and sh*t.... he is the equivalent of those white dudes in white masks back in the day talking about black people being sh*t and what not.... dead prez = KKK, if thats what he wants to be.. than he has more in common with the racist white men than he does with anyone else.. they can hang out and have a beer and talk about new ways to talk down other races and sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #40
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
wow cracker is not as serious as n!gger, lets be real thats just the way history played it out...

I know when i say that "white people" are all like thats ignorant their both derogatory words, but n!gger has a lot more bad history behind, cracker is just a.ssociated to the sound of a slave masters whip...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy