Dead Prez using the word "Crackers"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-07-2005, 03:32 PM         #26
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said
Pretty ignorant when most of they fans white.
Most white people don't care, so it isn't really a big deal... I have a lot of white friends that call themselfves ??????s, I also know black people who call them selves ??????s... so whatever.

13 years ago '04        #27
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,650 | Props total: 1618 1618
 *eckounltd1972* said
Guess you don't know that "cracker" was a word for the slavemasters because that's the sound the whip made when they were whipped. But if you say "cracker" don't mean nothing anymore, then you're right.
I honestly did not know that. You learn something every day

09-07-2005, 03:41 PM         #28
1gor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_espo1 said
youd be a goddamn idiot to listen to them if you were white.

p.s. mizzati i stole your avatar
wtf? I'm white and I dont give a fu*k....If I met them in person, they wouldn't give a fu*k either...it's just music man, people speaking their mind, and if they came across some straight up crackers, I dont blame them for rippin on them...

Ded Prez .. 'Hell Yeah':

"When We see the Domino's car headlights..
white boy in the wrong at the right time..
soon as the car door open up he mine...
put the pistol to his nose, by the look on his face he prolly sh*tted in his clothes..."

^ Funniest a.ss line. ever...

I'm white and I can laugh at this...
first off because white people aren't all pu**y..
and Russians are def not pu**y....

13 years ago '04        #29
stay alert 
space
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 763 763
 gimmetunes said
i love that song! one of ma fav rap songs. u can even hear the beat durring the beginning of the chappelle show when hes comming onto the stage
yea that song has alot of bass in it, if you have a good system this is a song you should play in it.

09-07-2005, 03:43 PM         #30
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said
Most of Dead Prez's fans aren't white. You'd have to ignore ALOT of sh*t to be white and listen to Dead Prez. I'm black and it was weird for me try listening to their first album. It was "Got damn, they hate white people that much?"
It's been reported in many sources that something like 75% of the people at the average DP concert are white

09-07-2005, 03:56 PM         #31
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im white and i listen to prez...not a big deal to me, does seem kinda hyprocritecal [sp?] on rap fans

13 years ago '04        #32
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker cracker

13 years ago '04        #33
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$993 | Props total: 8 8
 brian8947 said

that was a joke right.

anyway R.B.G. 4 life

09-07-2005, 04:53 PM         #34
Cire215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said
Dog, at the concerts, the white ppl b screaming the sh*t. They love it...if they didn't, would they buy the sh*t?

09-07-2005, 05:01 PM         #35
LuckyBrand  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not about the word..

if someone says ?????? or n*gga or something, its not the word.. its the CONTEXT and the MEANING..

if a white man hates black people, doesnt matter what word he says.. its wrong.. if a black man hates white people.. same ignorant sh*t..

you guys always screw up the real issue.. the issue isnt the word.. no white person cares about being called a cracker..

people care about some ignorant black person sounding like the KKK on his CD talking about hating the entire white race... thats the same sh*t as KKK talk...

09-07-2005, 05:01 PM         #36
Sharp Shooter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On 'Let's get Free' their first album it was kind of all over the place.

I mean

It put me off the album

Im white

And i'd get murdered if i put ??????, ??????, ?????? all over an album

Im not saying i racist but it just is the same

them going cracker, cracker, cracker is racism

i HATE to see racism either way.

09-07-2005, 05:03 PM         #37
Sharp Shooter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Here's more of the same

Why do the owners of this site censor ?????? and not cracker?

09-07-2005, 05:04 PM         #38
dub-u $  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_espo1 said
youd be a goddamn idiot to listen to them if you were white.

p.s. mizzati i stole your avatar
there are some idiots in their video "Hip Hop" white people wearin jamacian flags

09-07-2005, 05:05 PM         #39
LuckyBrand  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharp Shooter said
^^Here's more of the same

Why do the owners of this site censor ?????? and not cracker?
white people dont care about cracker... i havent ever heard one white person be offended by it... so i guess thats why

again, i dont care about words.. its all context and meaning.. that dude could have used cracker 8 billion times in that song for all i care.. dont give a sh*t.. but him saying he hates white people, going to run up on white people and sh*t.... he is the equivalent of those white dudes in white masks back in the day talking about black people being sh*t and what not.... dead prez = KKK, if thats what he wants to be.. than he has more in common with the racist white men than he does with anyone else.. they can hang out and have a beer and talk about new ways to talk down other races and sh*t.

09-07-2005, 05:39 PM         #40
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow cracker is not as serious as n!gger, lets be real thats just the way history played it out...

I know when i say that "white people" are all like thats ignorant their both derogatory words, but n!gger has a lot more bad history behind, cracker is just a.ssociated to the sound of a slave masters whip...

13 years ago '04        #41
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$27,336 | Props total: 4601 4601
Dead Prez is the truth

13 years ago '04        #42
Tastemaker331 69 heat pts69
space
space
$41,750 | Props total: 19944 19944
 *eckounltd1972* said
Guess you don't know that "cracker" was a word for the slavemasters because that's the sound the whip made when they were whipped. But if you say "cracker" don't mean nothing anymore, then you're right.
IM GLAD SOMEBODY FINALLY BROUGHT THAT TO THE FOREFRONT! CRACKER AND ?????? IN NO WAY HOLD THE SAME WEIGHT...

13 years ago '04        #43
Tastemaker331 69 heat pts69
space
space
$41,750 | Props total: 19944 19944
If Dead Prez said words like Peckerwood, O'Fay and ??????, then i would see why white people would have a problem

09-07-2005, 05:58 PM         #44
LuckyBrand  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again, people showing their IQ..

its not the words people get upset about.. nobody gives a sh*t about the word cracker.

peopel give a sh*t about them saying they HATE white people..

09-07-2005, 06:06 PM         #45
gimmetunes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LuckyBrand said
once again, people showing their IQ..

its not the words people get upset about.. nobody gives a sh*t about the word cracker.

peopel give a sh*t about them saying they HATE white people..
yesss...u nailed it on the head...propz!

09-07-2005, 06:08 PM         #46
Sharp Shooter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no,

i care about the principle

people can hapily call me cracker, but when i go 'fu*k you n!gger' (not that i ever would, my best friend's black for christ's sake) ya'll got a problem

it's like everything

white person k!lls black person, racist
black person k!lls white person.....

09-07-2005, 06:09 PM         #47
DBLOCK1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LuckyBrand said
its not about the word..

if someone says ?????? or n*gga or something, its not the word.. its the CONTEXT and the MEANING..

if a white man hates black people, doesnt matter what word he says.. its wrong.. if a black man hates white people.. same ignorant sh*t..

you guys always screw up the real issue.. the issue isnt the word.. no white person cares about being called a cracker..

people care about some ignorant black person sounding like the KKK on his CD talking about hating the entire white race... thats the same sh*t as KKK talk...
U right about this man,it the context in which the word is used

09-07-2005, 06:12 PM         #48
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharp Shooter said
no,

i care about the principle

people can hapily call me cracker, but when i go 'fu*k you n!gger' (not that i ever would, my best friend's black for christ's sake) ya'll got a problem

it's like everything

white person k!lls black person, racist
black person k!lls white person..
uhhhh no both could be a racist act or it might not even be a racist act you getting outta control with it...

09-07-2005, 06:22 PM         #49
Sharp Shooter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No!

In the newspaper, tv, internet, people's perspective

Ooh that white boy is racist, he k!lled a black man, it's over race. I agree that it could not be, but thats how people percieve it every time

09-07-2005, 06:27 PM         #50
LuckyBrand  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBLOCK1 said
U right about this man,it the context in which the word is used
thanks dude, i think everyone KNOWS this stuff.. but they let anger, jealousy, hatred, etc... get in the way of COMMON SENSE and logic!

the racist black people are the equivalent of the racist white people.. they are bad.. they make more racists.. they make things worse for everyone. they are ignorant.

skin color is a biological thing based on the location of peoples great ancestors on the planet and the amount of sun they received.. little else.

if a black dude called me a cracker, jokingly, i dont care. its context.

if he calls me "SIR" and then proceeds to tell me he HATES ME because I am white, than i dont like that..

its not what name you call people, its the context.. its the meaning.. its what you are trying to get across..

thats why black people can say ngga to each other, the context is a.ssumed to be passive/friendly.. black people are sensitive to a white person using it, for right reason, because of its historical connotation when used by white people. this is not a racial thing, its a rightful predjudice..

now, a black guy saying cracker isnt really a sensitive situation... but sayin "i hate white people".. that is.. as that is racism, and BLATANT.

no hate here man, i just dont like to see what seems to be a resurgence in racism, of any form.

Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  54
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-52online now  37
Image(s) inside So Busta Had Aaliyah Before Dame?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  32
Image(s) inside Joe Budden RESPONDS To FUTURE After Joe Deny Em A Interview "I Don't R..
168 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  25
Some niggas lucky
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-20online now  21
Prison Bae Female edition 2 bad
53 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Miami Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays Awarded $21 Mil..
37 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  17
Article inside The DCEU is officially dead
62 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside The game the is set to kill the Fallout series: Metro Exodus