Sep 6 - "Crack Music" Why Game's verse is missing!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2005, 03:31 PM         #41
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's weak...
 11 years ago '04        #42
Khazano 
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2 2
It depends. If the verse that Game submitted was the same verse that was on Ghost Unit, then Kanye did the right thing. Game's verse had nothing to do with the theme of the song, and as usual in a new Game track, spoke negativly on 50. Kanye's album didnt need any of that bullsh*t in his album. But, if Game submitted a verse that was in tune with the theme of "crack music" and stayed totally clear of his feelings towards 50, then that is pretty petty og Kayne to leave it off.
 09-06-2005, 03:41 PM         #43
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas on here is trippin.Back in the 50/Ja Rule days it was koo for every song 50 made to be gettin on Ja in some way, but now Game does the same sh*t and hes a dumbass and n*ggas is tired of hearin the beef.Im tireed of the beef too but that n*ggas just doin 50 better than 50 is.
 09-06-2005, 03:42 PM         #44
Tha_Beast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
but if the version on the mixtapes wit games verse, then its good that he took off game verse cuz game is madd off topic, kanye bein serious and sh*t, game talkin dumb and sh*t.

Just what I was thinkin...2nd time I was dissapointed in Game. The first was on R Kelly's playas only track.
 09-06-2005, 04:07 PM         #45
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
i woulda thought he wouldnt have game verse cuza the beef wit young gunz and memph bleek but lol @ his relationship wit gunit and eminem.

thats what i was thinkin
 11 years ago '04        #46
pootang_ina 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 0 0
first off, games verse on crack music wasn't even relevant...it wasn't bad but it was relevant so why have it on there???
 11 years ago '05        #47
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
ya cause thats all game can talk about is 50....guys getting boring as fu*k....but ya i'd love to see kanye and eminem on kanye's next album "graduation"......think the track would be tight
 11 years ago '04        #48
pittlife 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
but if the version on the mixtapes wit games verse, then its good that he took off game verse cuz game is madd off topic, kanye bein serious and sh*t, game talkin dumb and sh*t.
yup thats why I thought he took it out, it aint ahve nothing to do with the subject of the track
 11 years ago '04        #49
GrindinHaze420 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 6 6
fu*k calling "the game" call this n*gga "the beef" he can't spit a line without letting the snitch and his crew out his mouth. I Aint a Game fan and 50 lost my respect after get rich or die tryin so i aint takin sides but this n*gga game needs to prove he is an actual rapper and stop talkin bout the same beef he keeps saying hes not talkin about even though he cant stop talkin about it
 09-06-2005, 04:42 PM         #50
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares? dude was sick on the hook...that's a enuff...
 11 years ago '04        #51
GrindinHaze420 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 6 6

lol :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #52
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
it didnt even fit wid the kanye lyrics anyways so it didnt matter
 11 years ago '04        #53
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,225 | Props total: 398 398
 Lay-Z said:
:iagree:
 09-06-2005, 05:13 PM         #54
The Hawk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who thinks the Game verse was cut because of beef worries is an idiot, his verse wasn't great and clearly didnt fit the original vision of the track Kanye made. it was a pointless inclusion, would have ruined the track.
 11 years ago '05        #55
fully_amazing 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,591 | Props total: 79 79
Ayo In all honesty I’m not a G-unit/Game fan. That Late registration was good, so I’m not putting up any hate.
But since when did hip-hop become so diplomatic and political??
I mean, com’on Kanye is whats hot right now. and if you make a hot track with someone, then it’s a hot track. Why would you put restriction on your own project just because someone might get mad??? Wtf??? IMO just be your own man, them n*ggas ain’t paying your bills your feeding your fam. So if they woulda got mad then fu*k them, that extra verse coulda only helped sales, not hurt them.
Its hip-hop not politics
 09-06-2005, 06:39 PM         #56
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game prolly didnt say he considered doin a diss track towards kanye...cuz even if he DID contemplate it. he wouldnt tell people....cuz kanye knowing that he thought about dissing him would just put him in the same situation that an actual diss to him would have....if ya know what im sayin..ya might not
 11 years ago '05        #57
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 115 115
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
i woulda thought he wouldnt have game verse cuza the beef wit young gunz and memph bleek but lol @ his relationship wit gunit and eminem.
true true i never thought of that
 11 years ago '04        #58
djone 
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
Kanye is a pu**y if this is true!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by djone; 09-06-2005 at 07:25 PM..
 09-06-2005, 07:27 PM         #59
The Hawk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fully_amazing said:
Ayo In all honesty I’m not a G-unit/Game fan. That Late registration was good, so I’m not putting up any hate.
But since when did hip-hop become so diplomatic and political??
I mean, com’on Kanye is whats hot right now. and if you make a hot track with someone, then it’s a hot track. Why would you put restriction on your own project just because someone might get mad??? Wtf??? IMO just be your own man, them n*ggas ain’t paying your bills your feeding your fam. So if they woulda got mad then fu*k them, that extra verse coulda only helped sales, not hurt them.
Its hip-hop not politics
you ever listen to the full version on the mixtape?? Game doesnt make fu*kin sense at all, aint nothing with beef. stupid verse. kanye made the right move by dropping it. nothing to do with politics or beef.
 11 years ago '05        #60
djdeuce2001 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
im kinda glad he left the verse of cept for the reason that i think the hook is pointless wit him witout it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago