Sep 6 - "Crack Music" Why Game's verse is missing!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ghost Face
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1919 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
224 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2005, 12:16 PM         #1
5760 pageviews
85 comments

bridey16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 6 - "Crack Music" Why Game's verse is missing!

If you have listened to "Crack Music" from rapper Kanye West's sophomore album "Late Registration" you'd have noticed that the guest appearance, Game, says just 10 words on 4-minute-plus track. Wonder why? "Yeah I don't really want to talk about that," replied Kanye West when asked why nearly 1 1/2 minutes of "Crack Music" features just the plain instrumental between Kanye's beginning and end verses. "We ran into some issues with time and other problems, basically," Kanye continued. Despite his answer, rumors have been circulating on the internet of the lack-of speech from Game. Insiders close to the Game camp, and those close with the "Late Registration" project say Game's verse was entirely removed from the album. "He had a hot verse on that track and the beat behind him changed up a little, I think its still on the final release, you know, cause Game wanted to do a little something for Kanye with him producing "Dreams" for him," said a source close to the "Late Registration" project. "It was removed, the whole verse due to the heated beef with him and 50, and Kanye just felt like he didn't want to push a beef between him and G-Unit so he wasn't ruining relationships with Eminem. He wants to work with Em, so you know, it was in his best interest to play down Game's guest appearance." Sources around the Game camp say that Game was so angry with the removal he contemplated a diss-track towards Kanye. He decided against it.

source = hiphopfoundry

Last edited by bridey16; 09-06-2005 at 12:17 PM..

85 comments for "Sep 6 - "Crack Music" Why Game's verse is missing!"

09-06-2005, 12:18 PM         #2
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao.
 11 years ago '04        #3
marcchrome 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,911 | Props total: 1219 1219
that was a corny reason to remove his verse....
 11 years ago '04        #4
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 1 1
its ashame when n*ggas dont know how to be they own man, so what if em and 50 get mad, that shouldnt be a reason to take the n*gga off the sh*t, thats gay is hell for real, the album is still tight is fu*k, but that was a gay a.ss reason to take him off
 09-06-2005, 12:19 PM         #5
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i woulda thought he wouldnt have game verse cuza the beef wit young gunz and memph bleek but lol @ his relationship wit gunit and eminem.
 09-06-2005, 12:21 PM         #6
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but if the version on the mixtapes wit games verse, then its good that he took off game verse cuz game is madd off topic, kanye bein serious and sh*t, game talkin dumb and sh*t.
 09-06-2005, 12:21 PM         #7
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smart move by kanye
 11 years ago '05        #8
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
space
$18,577 | Props total: 844 844
 bridey16 said:
Sources around the Game camp say that Game was so angry with the removal he contemplated a diss-track towards Kanye. He decided against it.

that would of been crazy if game would of made a diss track towards kanye!
 11 years ago '04        #9
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
i woulda thought he wouldnt have game verse cuza the beef wit young gunz and memph bleek but lol @ his relationship wit gunit and eminem.
yup n doesnt Jay-Z have to past the whole thing off on the album like if Jay aint feeling a track he say redo this n add dat to it.....wat was Game thinking when he wud fuk Tearri Marie....u dont add dat sh*t on da album maybe a mixtape but not album if u kno Jay aint gonna approve it.....n its suppose to be about Black Music n Game talking bout his beef wit G-Unit like its all good PROPS TO KANYE besides dat Game verse was wack
 09-06-2005, 12:33 PM         #10
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
yup n doesnt Jay-Z have to past the whole thing off on the album like if Jay aint feeling a track he say redo this n add dat to it.....wat was Game thinking when he wud fuk Tearri Marie....u dont add dat sh*t on da album maybe a mixtape but not album if u kno Jay aint gonna approve it.....n its suppose to be about Black Music n Game talking bout his beef wit G-Unit like its all good PROPS TO KANYE besides dat Game verse was wack
exactly.
 11 years ago '05        #11
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
Kanye is a Smart n*gga.....neva let another n*gga bring you down! ...fu*k up yo promotions... Game needs to spit a verse thats not dissin...50 cent! and move on with his career!
 11 years ago '04        #12
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
That was not a smart move. Cats are scared to be themselves these days. :(
 09-06-2005, 12:41 PM         #13
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO.....The Game Is the West Coast 50 Cent...starting beefs with everyone. As for his verse on Crack Music, I'm glad it was takin off, it was wack then a motherfu*ka
 11 years ago '04        #14
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
It might also have to do with that line about Tierra Marie. I honestly understand why his verse was removed, Game has too much beef around him right now w/ G-Unit and Rocafella for that to have stayed

But I can't believe Game caught feelins over that...it would have been real messed up if he had went ahead and dissed Kanye. But with all that talk he's been spittin lately I'm surprised Jay himself hasn't jumped on the mic and embarrassed Game
 11 years ago '05        #15
g0tt1 198 heat pts198
space
space
$8,831 | Props total: 759 759
I bet Game was probably dissing 50 cent and Kanye seems to be a fan of 50
 09-06-2005, 12:55 PM         #16
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think if they did battle game would rip kanye cuz kanye dont seem like the beefin type. I like kanye better though.....that gangsta sh*t is gettin old....rappers aint gangstas....they just ignorant bafoons sometimes.
 09-06-2005, 12:55 PM         #17
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at the just the thought of a game/kanye diss......game would diss him for taking him off crack music and prehaps being on 50's d!ck(no one knows except for kanye and game) and Kanye would diss game for the way he dresses
 11 years ago '04        #18
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Damn seems like that means no Kanye of future Game albums

Thats a shame cause Dreams was a good song
 11 years ago '04        #19
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 ReGiMe MeNaCe said:
lmao at the just the thought of a game/kanye diss......game would diss him for taking him off crack music and prehaps being on 50's d!ck(no one knows except for kanye and game) and Kanye would diss game for the way he dresses
lol the way he dressed ahh dat sh*ts funny n naw Kanye wud flip it n say u was on 50's d!ck b4 da candy shop was even open sum gay sh*t like dat
 09-06-2005, 12:59 PM         #20
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dreams was alright
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
246 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy