LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2005, 01:51 PM         #101
Ho-Gz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y erbody hatin on da snowman i guess yall so much into the comercial rap u dont hear when a real n*gga talk listen to gangsta music "cuz im a real n*gga and i dont like rappers" jeezy the only n*gga right talkin bout what he really c in the streets yall cant respect that for a first cd yall need to start listening to pop stars or summin man
 09-13-2005, 01:54 PM         #102
ShowKase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i hate teenagers ...
 11 years ago '04        #103
diplomatic 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
classic my a.ss that sh*t weak, because his flow is horrible. sh*t, it has no concept to it all. His only subjects are talk about money, hoes, and drugs.
 11 years ago '04        #104
jigga03 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
It's defintely not a classic, but it's hot as hell

Last edited by jigga03; 09-13-2005 at 02:01 PM..
 09-13-2005, 02:02 PM         #105
JaeG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel at folk. Aint been to many real albums to drop since Styles Ganster and a Gentleman, but maybe, Sheek (better than both Jada's), both Kanye, Luda, TI, and I gues you can throw Common new one in there, but that Jeezy is a complete album, u hatin if y ou aint fu*kin wit it......or you aint real and can't relate
 09-13-2005, 02:02 PM         #106
gatorz117 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets get it!!
 09-13-2005, 02:03 PM         #107
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could make a better album than jeezy
 09-13-2005, 02:27 PM         #108
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie

fa sho, boosie, already...
 11 years ago '04        #109
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,159 | Props total: 1965 1965
 FrostyNug24 said:
ill be the first to say that jeezys album blows kanyes out of the water....that is, if you like RAP music.
u mean "TRAP" music thats all that n*gga talk about thug motivation is no where close to late registration
 09-13-2005, 08:55 PM         #110
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
jeezy is not tight IMO... the n*gga cant rap. to the n*gga that said "he raps what he lives" FALSE b/c the n*ggas life that he is rapping is locked up but that is all beside the point because when it comes down to it the n*gga aint as tight, in any form, that yall making him out to be. yall say his music motivates the thugs...tell me just who in the fu*k has it motivated. only thing his n*gga got is that yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh sh*t that he stole from pastor troy and thats real.
real n*ggas dont get caught homie. and i dont know what motivates the n*ggas around yo hood, but Jeezy got the streets on lock right now.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 8 8
the entrie album is hot, i dunno bout classic but its an amzing album imo.
 09-13-2005, 09:11 PM         #112
Sweet Jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy's cd is hot like fire right now
 09-13-2005, 09:26 PM         #113
nyquil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bun> jeezy

real talk
 09-13-2005, 09:29 PM         #114
harlemworld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t well i really dont know if he real bout wat he be spittin yo but i just know his cd is hot and that go crazy with him jay-z and fat joe is crack
 09-14-2005, 09:37 AM         #115
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyquil said:
bun> jeezy

real talk

bun supports jeezy
real talk
 09-14-2005, 01:06 PM         #116
Lee_De_General 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
you think "Thug Motivation" is up there with "Late Registration" :wow: that is not true.......as far as you being pu**y I cant speak on, mainly cuz I dont know you, but comparing these two albums is like comparing "Urban Legend" to "The Infamous" .......it aint fu*kin with it...............true story....
sh*t truthfully i much rather listen to Thug Motivation than Late Registration sh*t and might like listen to it more than Urban Legend (like T.I. alot but this last album was just a lil too commercial for me I ilke Trap Muzik better)

TRILL STORY!
 09-14-2005, 01:26 PM         #117
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie

ill stand behind that 100 percent..... let em know! props!!
 09-14-2005, 09:57 PM         #118
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy's wat it is .... the streets talk n its real talk.. n to all there out there feelin the same way.. we all kno wats the fu*kin deal... but on the real wit the ones hatin jeezy for hte wrong reasons.. they just fu*kin lames ....

ill listen to late registration when kanye west cracks sum1 at a club tryin for tryin to talk sh*t lyk jeezy does :D
but untill then kanye can keep makin good music.. im just not gonna ride it to it

YEEEEEEEE KNOW

n ay cuz.. trap muzik was a lil harder.. but just like im serious hits a little harder to in my opinion...

jeezy aint eva lied to the people n if that dont keep u grounded yall need to rise on up n get up outta here...

Last edited by dep1agb; 09-14-2005 at 09:59 PM..
 09-14-2005, 10:02 PM         #119
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever said every song on jeezy's cd was hot is an idiot

there was probably 5 songs i thought were garbage, a couple that were crack and the rest were OK
 09-15-2005, 10:04 AM         #120
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah they are all hot except 1... if u only think 5 is ok, ur listenin to somethin with your own point of view, n i guess the cd aint made forur point or view
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago