LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
374 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You can't find women like this anywhere
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 348 348
 dumb_ass23 said:
I consider commercial music to be music made soley for the money and not the art... The album doesn't push any artistic boundries, it is simply follows a formula that is known to work. If we take it back to movies, Four Brothers was an entertaining mvie, but there is not a chance I would call it a great film.
IMO thats not commercial thats just most music. Most artist don't just go out of the box on every album. They just go for what they know is good music or music they are successful at. Albums that push artistic boundries are usually called classics. Albums like I mentioned, Paid In Full pushed artistic boundries, Illmatic pushed artistic boundries, Doggystyle, just like the others, pushed artisitic boundries. Nas didn't push artistic boundries with It Was Written, he went for what he knew worked for him that doesn't make him a bad artist.

BTW I loved Four Brothers can't wait to get it on DVD :D

EDIT: Damn I'm getting commercial and mainstream mixed up

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 09-05-2005 at 11:40 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #82
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
dont like him..guess that means i dont like rap music

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #83
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 348 348
Failed Subliminal
 09-06-2005, 12:06 AM         #84
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Failed Subliminal
Nah, I caught it
 11 years ago '04        #85
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
dude's garbage and dont even fu*king compare NWA to this simian... nwa - straight out of compton was a groundbreaking gangster album. While Jeezy is just... well a carbon copy.
 11 years ago '04        #86
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
 Mista Mizatti said:
Uh I never said that it was a classic. I was just saying that just because it isn't lyrical that doesn't mean it isn't good. WTF is "commercial" thug music? Music that appeals to a wider amount of people than most? Is that suppose to be a bad thing?
only if its being done by G-Unit

but for real, i enjyoed the jeezy cd more than i expected to but there really is nothing new there, that doesnt make it bad though its jsut not groundbreaking.
 09-06-2005, 12:27 AM         #87
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
dude's garbage and dont even fu*king compare NWA to this simian... nwa - straight out of compton was a groundbreaking gangster album. While Jeezy is just... well a carbon copy.
You are completely missing the point, no one said Jeezy's album was groundbreaking
 11 years ago '04        #88
d2921 2822 heat pts2822
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 3398 3398
jeezy is tight drop it
 09-06-2005, 01:27 AM         #89
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie
^^^ this guy always speaks the truth
 11 years ago '04        #90
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
jeezy is not tight IMO... the n*gga cant rap. to the n*gga that said "he raps what he lives" FALSE b/c the n*ggas life that he is rapping is locked up but that is all beside the point because when it comes down to it the n*gga aint as tight, in any form, that yall making him out to be. yall say his music motivates the thugs...tell me just who in the fu*k has it motivated. only thing his n*gga got is that yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh sh*t that he stole from pastor troy and thats real.
 11 years ago '04        #91
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
lol at all the Jeezy hate... its all n*ggas are bumpin down here.. cd is crack down here fo real

"The streets love Jeezy, and I love em back'
 09-08-2005, 11:56 PM         #92
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
shut da hell up. man da WHOLE ENTIRE ALBUM ain't heat at all. he simple as hell. he might live wut he say but that don't make him good. TRUE STORY

if u dont think JEEZY good and jeezy on fire.. ur gonna STAY on the internet n stay hatin cos that wat u doin... thats why 4-5 songs k!llIN THE RADIO ON EVERY STATION EVERY DAY DOWN IN THE SOUTH YEEE KNO

u aint even worth listenin to wit your crooked azz opinions.. thats wat i get for comin on the internet.. we get to listen to DUCK AZZ nikkas like u cuz u the same folk who needs to listen to the radio and stay home

like dat cat in the post said... jEEZY A THUG MOTIVATOR.. he aint no nursery spittin rhyme lyricisit he a THUG MOTIVATOR real talk .. the cd is HEAVY jeezy SURRIOUZ... i guess only place u can say young jeezy sucks is ONLINE..

keep stayin online herb
 09-09-2005, 12:00 AM         #93
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
jeezy is not tight IMO... the n*gga cant rap. to the n*gga that said "he raps what he lives" FALSE b/c the n*ggas life that he is rapping is locked up but that is all beside the point because when it comes down to it the n*gga aint as tight, in any form, that yall making him out to be. yall say his music motivates the thugs...tell me just who in the fu*k has it motivated. only thing his n*gga got is that yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh sh*t that he stole from pastor troy and thats real.

YOU ARE A DUCK KID

hear me out
YOU ARE A FIKKUN DUCK KID

your opinion is about as weak as YOU.... 4-5 songso n the radio day in day out... every song strong enuff to be a SINGLE.... SHIZ FIRE...

everyone down south JAMMIN to it cause its real talk... u on the internet hatin and thats as far as u get.. leave ur house u forum hatin trash talkin duck.. u probably white as hell too go out n get a tan duck

U AINT EVEN TRAPPIN, U ON ONLINE FORUMS WIT 700 POSTS POSTIN EVERYDAY ON SOME BS LOL ... GET OUTTA HERE DUCK
 09-09-2005, 12:07 AM         #94
D3adlyHandSom3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie
 11 years ago '05        #95
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$731 | Props total: 88 88
hate it or love it this is a top 3 cd of 05 kanye 50 jeezy game
 11 years ago '05        #96
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 bigdut1213 said:
the realest sh*t you ever said... yeeeeeeuuuuuuuuh!
 11 years ago '05        #97
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1 1
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Thug Motivation>Peoples Champ>Late Registration
:banghead: that's what my head feels like after trying to understand your logic on this one
 09-12-2005, 11:20 PM         #98
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think Jeezy is trashhhhh..but damn his cd is full of all singles..they all could be big time singles...and i do believe it's better than kayne's album..i really didn't like the new cd..Niether is a classic..in fact kayne's cd is alrealdy out of my deck, and jezzy's is only there because couple of my boys like the cd better than i do..both cd's are making soo more money than either album should be making!
 09-12-2005, 11:20 PM         #99
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i thought people on this website used the term "classic" loosely, if that is a classic, then Mike Jones should get 6 Mics, but coming from Jay, is a lot of motivation though, that is understandalbe
 09-12-2005, 11:21 PM         #100
urmojo703 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hello
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
242 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
29 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
88 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
137 comments
2 days ago