LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
Jeezy sh*t aint No Classic see this is what Im talkin about Every Time sh*t drop yall say is classic the carter late registration Thug Motivation
 11 years ago '04        #62
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
jay-z was right

only classic cd this year
 09-05-2005, 04:18 PM         #63
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
jay-z was right

only classic cd this year
props
 11 years ago '05        #64
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
see tha thing is, is that when people hearin jeezy they lookin for a lyricist, thats why most people dont like him. when i hear him i think of him as a thug motivator, cuz he rap bout tha streets. thats why most hood n*ggas relate to jeezy. but if you lookin for lyrics like nas and mos def, dont look jeezy way....real talk
Is thug motivator a nice way to say, I Can't Rap At All and i have no lyrical content, but i have good adlibs and a good gimmick so i will go platinum?
 11 years ago '04        #65
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
 bigdut1213 said:
That's what I'm saying, n*ggas get so impressed by punchlines and all of that slick sh*t, but Jeezy makes music for the dudes who live that type of life he raps about, he is giving them the word to keep on striving on, other rappers just simply write, Jeezy recollects, every time he does it he does it for the hood, and your right if I wanted to hear some boring 'real' rap I would bump Nas's unethusiastic a.ss, but since I'm looking to hear something that will stir something in my soul and bob my head at the same time, I bump Jeezy, and once again Thug Motivation is either equal to or greater than Late Registration

^^^ u really dunno what ur talkin bout b/c that sh*t that jeezy is rappin aint his life...thats a n*gga named "tone capone"...so jeezy should get the academy award for rappin this n*ggas life while capone is locked up...now thats how yall n*ggas say it "real talk"....lets get it lol
 09-05-2005, 07:28 PM         #66
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
see tha thing is, is that when people hearin jeezy they lookin for a lyricist, thats why most people dont like him. when i hear him i think of him as a thug motivator, cuz he rap bout tha streets. thats why most hood n*ggas relate to jeezy. but if you lookin for lyrics like nas and mos def, dont look jeezy way....real talk
Word, lyrically the cat aint even worth 2 seconds of listen. Real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #67
flizy 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 0 0
yall need to get off that lyrcial sh*t... if tha music sounds good... bump it... if u feel what tha n*gga is talkin about.. bump it G sh*t aint gotta be lyrical
 11 years ago '05        #68
Quddus 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 2058 2058
The album is dope and it's fire in the streetz
 09-05-2005, 07:35 PM         #69
DarkDaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno said:
Lemme get some of that sh*t you smoking
:applause: Lovin it
 09-05-2005, 10:48 PM         #70
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flizy said:
yall need to get off that lyrcial sh*t... if tha music sounds good... bump it... if u feel what tha n*gga is talkin about.. bump it G sh*t aint gotta be lyrical
:applause:
 09-05-2005, 10:59 PM         #71
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
pfft arent u the dude who likes g unit
I like whoever makes good music and both G-Unit and Young Jeezy fit that description
 11 years ago '04        #72
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 348 348
SMH @ the dumbasses still looking for lyrics in artist that don't try to be lyricist.

I guess Straight Outta Compton isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same lyrical content as Illmatic. Or Doggystyle isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same style as By Any Means Necessary. Or possibly Paid In Full isn't a classic because Rakim can't rap as fast as Twista.

Every artist has something different to bring to the table. Why do you think all of these mags are calling the new Ying Yang Twinz album so good? BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO. They don't try to be lyricist even though some of you idiots are still screaming "THEY'RE LYRIKS SUX!!1!!!". They make club music and they make good club music.

You can't judge all music by one scale. Thought you were suppose to learn that when you were 12 but then again boxden isn't known for having the most intellectual people

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 09-05-2005 at 11:08 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #73
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
its a hood classic i could bump it all the way thru yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-05-2005, 11:10 PM         #74
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
That's what I'm saying, n*ggas get so impressed by punchlines and all of that slick sh*t, but Jeezy makes music for the dudes who live that type of life he raps about, he is giving them the word to keep on striving on, other rappers just simply write, Jeezy recollects, every time he does it he does it for the hood, and your right if I wanted to hear some boring 'real' rap I would bump Nas's unethusiastic a.ss, but since I'm looking to hear something that will stir something in my soul and bob my head at the same time, I bump Jeezy, and once again Thug Motivation is either equal to or greater than Late Registration
It has to do with a lot more than punchlines... there are thiongs called metaphors, multis and rhymes schemes in every rap song... Your CD cannot be great unless it it is solid in every category. Jeezy is an average MC not better, his album is repetative and very simple... Besides a couple nice beats the album does nothing foe me and is not better than a 3/5... I give Kanye a 4/5, but that is another issue.
 09-05-2005, 11:12 PM         #75
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
SMH @ the dumbasses still looking for lyrics in artist that don't try to be lyricist.

I guess Straight Outta Compton isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same lyrical content as Illmatic. Or Doggystyle isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same style as By Any Means Necessary. Or possibly Paid In Full isn't a classic because Rakim can't rap as fast as Twista.

Every artist has something different to bring to the table. Why do you think all of these mags are calling the new Ying Yang Twinz album so good? BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO. They don't try to be lyricist even though some of you idiots are still screaming "THEY'RE LYRIKS SUX!!1!!!". They make club music and they make good club music.

You can't judge all music by one scale. Thought you were suppose to learn that when you were 12 but then again boxden isn't known for having the most intellectual people :smh:
Man God damn you just hit the nail on the head! Here's some props for someone with some understanding
 09-05-2005, 11:14 PM         #76
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:

You can't judge all music by one scale. Thought you were suppose to learn that when you were 12 but then again boxden isn't known for having the most intellectual people
So the album succeeded at being commercial thug music... that doesn't make it a classic hiphop album.

You ever notice how straight up action flicks and slapstick comedies don't get Academy Awards... They aren't even considered... think about it.
 09-05-2005, 11:18 PM         #77
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
So the album succeeded at being commercial thug music... that doesn't make it a classic hiphop album.

You ever notice how straight up action flicks and slapstick comedies don't get Academy Awards... They aren't even considered... think about it.
Who ever said that? No one to my knowledge, I said it was a hood classic in the same vain as 400 Degreez, and in terms of quality, Late Registration isn't superior to Thug Motivation because Jeezy does what he sets out to do more effectively than what Kanye's underwhelming effort in trying to recapture the magic that went into the making of College Dropout
 11 years ago '04        #78
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 348 348
 dumb_ass23 said:

Uh I never said that it was a classic. I was just saying that just because it isn't lyrical that doesn't mean it isn't good. WTF is "commercial" thug music? Music that appeals to a wider amount of people than most? Is that suppose to be a bad thing?
 09-05-2005, 11:28 PM         #79
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
WTF is "commercial" thug music? Music that appeals to a wider amount of people than most? Is that suppose to be a bad thing?
Man you are holding it down, I'm finally glad I have some back up
 09-05-2005, 11:28 PM         #80
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Uh I never said that it was a classic. I was just saying that just because it isn't lyrical that doesn't mean it isn't good. WTF is "commercial" thug music? Music that appeals to a wider amount of people than most? Is that suppose to be a bad thing?
I consider commercial music to be music made soley for the money and not the art... The album doesn't push any artistic boundries, it is simply follows a formula that is known to work. If we take it back to movies, Four Brothers was an entertaining mvie, but there is not a chance I would call it a great film.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
184 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy