LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL

most viewed right now
13 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

13 years ago '04        #51
icedup9o9 3 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 8 8
Jim Jones>>>>>Young Jeezy LMAO
are you crazy you must be the kid on the small bus

13 years ago '05        #52
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
stop hatin...his CD is a fu*kin banger

n*ggas always wanna jump n the bandwagon, and hate on sh*t cuz everybody else is

n*ggas need to actually listen to the album before makin snap judgements, cuz his cd is good

09-05-2005, 04:02 PM         #53
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy's album is catchy and decent but his rap skills are average....

his album is no where near a classic... it's a good listen tho

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-05-2005 at 04:03 PM..

09-05-2005, 04:16 PM         #54
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said
Ruff Ryders are fu*king deceased right now and Boosie would eat Drag-On's a.ss up spitting rhymes
just leave man dont even bother postin on this site again you know nothing.. drag-on has put out two SICK cds....

anyways back to the reason of the post Young Jeezys album is a classic for sure he has one of the best albums of the year and i hate southern rappers period... so it means something if i really like his album so fu*k off if u dissagree.... and go back to suckin nas d!ck and wackin off to a kanye poster

13 years ago '05        #55
trap star 101 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
real tlk kanye ant even dat nice for every hot line he got he say 5 that make u stop nd think how garbage it was and another thing late registration wasnt even dta good his 1st cd was betta
not on to jeezy cuz is on fire and his cd is raw his beats was ridin and he got ok lyrics there was only in my opinion one ok sng and da rest was good

13 years ago '05        #56
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
true story his lyrical content needs polishing, but other than that dude is nice

13 years ago '04        #57
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 84 84
 hewsdaddy said
you tihnk of him asa "Thug Motivater" cause thats what the cd called and your doing as your told. theres plenty of street rappers who didnt have to ride the short bus to school and wear bibs when they ate lunch alone in the back of class.

LOL!!!!!!

09-05-2005, 05:09 PM         #58
TonyRich82  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said
see tha thing is, is that when people hearin jeezy they lookin for a lyricist, thats why most people dont like him. when i hear him i think of him as a thug motivator, cuz he rap bout tha streets. thats why most hood n*ggas relate to jeezy. but if you lookin for lyrics like nas and mos def, dont look jeezy way....real talk
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But yeah...I was rollin' when I read that quote about Jay-Z! I KNOW he prolly told that to Bleek and the Young Gunz! :thumbsdow

13 years ago '04        #59
8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 0 0
 bigdut1213 said
Sub Urban Legend with Trap Muzik and then think about my statement again

i was thinkin' the SAME thing...props

09-05-2005, 05:13 PM         #60
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are brainwashed.... jeezy has excellent lyrics.... you guys just d!ckride fu*king nas too much... you guys say the same exact sh*t about camron... go eat a d!ck... lyrcis are on point both jeezy and camron.... im sorry jeezy aint rappin about gettin ur kid a job or teachin ur kid about history this is rap not dora the explorer

09-05-2005, 05:13 PM         #61
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy sh*t aint No Classic see this is what Im talkin about Every Time sh*t drop yall say is classic the carter late registration Thug Motivation

13 years ago '04        #62
KiNgJaMeS305 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,909 | Props total: 91 91
jay-z was right

only classic cd this year

09-05-2005, 05:18 PM         #63
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
jay-z was right

only classic cd this year
props

13 years ago '05        #64
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
 STL-FYNEST314 said
see tha thing is, is that when people hearin jeezy they lookin for a lyricist, thats why most people dont like him. when i hear him i think of him as a thug motivator, cuz he rap bout tha streets. thats why most hood n*ggas relate to jeezy. but if you lookin for lyrics like nas and mos def, dont look jeezy way....real talk
Is thug motivator a nice way to say, I Can't Rap At All and i have no lyrical content, but i have good adlibs and a good gimmick so i will go platinum?

13 years ago '04        #65
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 244 244
 bigdut1213 said
That's what I'm saying, n*ggas get so impressed by punchlines and all of that slick sh*t, but Jeezy makes music for the dudes who live that type of life he raps about, he is giving them the word to keep on striving on, other rappers just simply write, Jeezy recollects, every time he does it he does it for the hood, and your right if I wanted to hear some boring 'real' rap I would bump Nas's unethusiastic a.ss, but since I'm looking to hear something that will stir something in my soul and bob my head at the same time, I bump Jeezy, and once again Thug Motivation is either equal to or greater than Late Registration

^^^ u really dunno what ur talkin bout b/c that sh*t that jeezy is rappin aint his life...thats a n*gga named "tone capone"...so jeezy should get the academy award for rappin this n*ggas life while capone is locked up...now thats how yall n*ggas say it "real talk"....lets get it lol

09-05-2005, 08:28 PM         #66
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said
Word, lyrically the cat aint even worth 2 seconds of listen. Real talk.

13 years ago '04        #67
flizy 
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 19 19
yall need to get off that lyrcial sh*t... if tha music sounds good... bump it... if u feel what tha n*gga is talkin about.. bump it G sh*t aint gotta be lyrical

13 years ago '05        #68
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,431 | Props total: 8111 8111
The album is dope and it's fire in the streetz

09-05-2005, 08:35 PM         #69
DarkDaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno said
Lemme get some of that sh*t you smoking
:applause: Lovin it

09-05-2005, 11:48 PM         #70
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flizy said
yall need to get off that lyrcial sh*t... if tha music sounds good... bump it... if u feel what tha n*gga is talkin about.. bump it G sh*t aint gotta be lyrical
:applause:

09-05-2005, 11:59 PM         #71
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said
pfft arent u the dude who likes g unit
I like whoever makes good music and both G-Unit and Young Jeezy fit that description

13 years ago '04        #72
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,650 | Props total: 1618 1618
SMH @ the dumbasses still looking for lyrics in artist that don't try to be lyricist.

I guess Straight Outta Compton isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same lyrical content as Illmatic. Or Doggystyle isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same style as By Any Means Necessary. Or possibly Paid In Full isn't a classic because Rakim can't rap as fast as Twista.

Every artist has something different to bring to the table. Why do you think all of these mags are calling the new Ying Yang Twinz album so good? BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO. They don't try to be lyricist even though some of you idiots are still screaming "THEY'RE LYRIKS SUX!!1!!!". They make club music and they make good club music.

You can't judge all music by one scale. Thought you were suppose to learn that when you were 12 but then again boxden isn't known for having the most intellectual people

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 09-06-2005 at 12:08 AM..

13 years ago '05        #73
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
its a hood classic i could bump it all the way thru yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-06-2005, 12:10 AM         #74
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said
That's what I'm saying, n*ggas get so impressed by punchlines and all of that slick sh*t, but Jeezy makes music for the dudes who live that type of life he raps about, he is giving them the word to keep on striving on, other rappers just simply write, Jeezy recollects, every time he does it he does it for the hood, and your right if I wanted to hear some boring 'real' rap I would bump Nas's unethusiastic a.ss, but since I'm looking to hear something that will stir something in my soul and bob my head at the same time, I bump Jeezy, and once again Thug Motivation is either equal to or greater than Late Registration
It has to do with a lot more than punchlines... there are thiongs called metaphors, multis and rhymes schemes in every rap song... Your CD cannot be great unless it it is solid in every category. Jeezy is an average MC not better, his album is repetative and very simple... Besides a couple nice beats the album does nothing foe me and is not better than a 3/5... I give Kanye a 4/5, but that is another issue.

09-06-2005, 12:12 AM         #75
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said
SMH @ the dumbasses still looking for lyrics in artist that don't try to be lyricist.

I guess Straight Outta Compton isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same lyrical content as Illmatic. Or Doggystyle isn't a classic because it doesn't have the same style as By Any Means Necessary. Or possibly Paid In Full isn't a classic because Rakim can't rap as fast as Twista.

Every artist has something different to bring to the table. Why do you think all of these mags are calling the new Ying Yang Twinz album so good? BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO. They don't try to be lyricist even though some of you idiots are still screaming "THEY'RE LYRIKS SUX!!1!!!". They make club music and they make good club music.

You can't judge all music by one scale. Thought you were suppose to learn that when you were 12 but then again boxden isn't known for having the most intellectual people :smh:
Man God damn you just hit the nail on the head! Here's some props for someone with some understanding

Home      

most viewed right now
+76online now  36
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+71online now  33
Some niggas lucky
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+230online now  32
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
380 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Cash me ousside’ girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
48 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  20
Video inside HBO Prison Movie O.G. Starring Jeffrey Wright
56 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  13
Jan 19 - Dems Waste No Time Rejecting Trump's New Offer
158 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Leslie Jones Attacks Jason Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel
134 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Miami Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays Awarded $21 Mil..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy