LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2005, 06:27 AM         #1
6350 pageviews
120 comments

Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL

"Jay-Z told me my CD was a classic"

I betcha he told Bleek, Young Gunz and Tearri Mari the same thing.

120 comments for "LOL @ Young Jeezy in new XXL"

11 years ago '05        #2
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,166 | Props total: 264 264
lol......
 11 years ago '04        #3
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 09-05-2005, 06:41 AM         #4
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quiksilver said:
"Jay-Z told me my CD was a classic"

I betcha he told Bleek, Young Gunz and Tearri Mari the same thing.
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie
 11 years ago '04        #5
djslodis 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^^^^^^^^true story
 09-05-2005, 07:04 AM         #6
J_Casper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Jeezy is on fire right now
 11 years ago '04        #7
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,936 | Props total: 4632 4632
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pus*y, and you know that's a lie
shut da hell up. man da WHOLE ENTIRE ALBUM ain't heat at all. he simple as hell. he might live wut he say but that don't make him good. TRUE STORY
 11 years ago '04        #8
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
 bigdut1213 said:
Jeezy's entire album is heat, he could choose to make singles out of any of his tracks because every single one one of them are excellent songs, Thug Motivation is a hood classic for sure, it's just as good if not better than Kanye's Late Registration, and if you can prove me wrong then I'm pu**y, and you know that's a lie
Real Talk
 09-05-2005, 07:31 AM         #9
DragOnRR2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cd is hot but not every song is "fire" so i guess that means u are a pu**y and take that f*g rainbow shirt off
 11 years ago '05        #10
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,166 | Props total: 264 264
 bigdut1213 said:
you think "Thug Motivation" is up there with "Late Registration" :wow: that is not true.......as far as you being pu**y I cant speak on, mainly cuz I dont know you, but comparing these two albums is like comparing "Urban Legend" to "The Infamous" .......it aint fu*kin with it...............true story....
 11 years ago '05        #11
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 0 0
see tha thing is, is that when people hearin jeezy they lookin for a lyricist, thats why most people dont like him. when i hear him i think of him as a thug motivator, cuz he rap bout tha streets. thats why most hood n*ggas relate to jeezy. but if you lookin for lyrics like nas and mos def, dont look jeezy way....real talk
 11 years ago '04        #12
W24x55 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,685 | Props total: 3666 3666
ill be the first to say that jeezys album blows kanyes out of the water....that is, if you like RAP music.
 11 years ago '04        #13
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
see tha thing is, is that when people hearin jeezy they lookin for a lyricist, thats why most people dont like him. when i hear him i think of him as a thug motivator, cuz he rap bout tha streets. thats why most hood n*ggas relate to jeezy. but if you lookin for lyrics like nas and mos def, dont look jeezy way....real talk

you tihnk of him asa "Thug Motivater" cause thats what the cd called and your doing as your told. theres plenty of street rappers who didnt have to ride the short bus to school and wear bibs when they ate lunch alone in the back of class.
 09-05-2005, 08:15 AM         #14
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
ill be the first to say that jeezys album blows kanyes out of the water....that is, if you like RAP music.
Lemme get some of that sh*t you smoking
 09-05-2005, 08:24 AM         #15
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno said:
 09-05-2005, 08:27 AM         #16
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
"Urban Legend" to "The Infamous" .......it aint fu*kin with it...............true story....
Sub Urban Legend with Trap Muzik and then think about my statement again
 11 years ago '04        #17
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,936 | Props total: 4632 4632
oh sh*t! props on dat one homie. real talk
 09-05-2005, 08:32 AM         #18
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
That's what I'm saying, n*ggas get so impressed by punchlines and all of that slick sh*t, but Jeezy makes music for the dudes who live that type of life he raps about, he is giving them the word to keep on striving on, other rappers just simply write, Jeezy recollects, every time he does it he does it for the hood, and your right if I wanted to hear some boring 'real' rap I would bump Nas's unethusiastic a.ss, but since I'm looking to hear something that will stir something in my soul and bob my head at the same time, I bump Jeezy, and once again Thug Motivation is either equal to or greater than Late Registration
 11 years ago '05        #19
DaRealistNi**a 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
who ever say that jezzy got kanye is some idiots
kanye rip it on that nick cannon show
 11 years ago '04        #20
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
bad enough jeezy stole some lines from 50 cent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy