Lloyd Banks - The Hunger For More

most viewed right now
 209
NBA Lonzo "Boxden Bust" Ball on his way to a triple double and its not even ha..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Drose Has A Sprained Ankle
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
NBA D-Wade gets his butt ate :mjlol:
133 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
65 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

WHAT IT ISSSSS??? (1 BOX WORST - 5 BOXES BEST)
1 BOX 100 7.44%
2 BOXES 93 6.92%
3 BOXES 297 22.10%
4 BOXES 463 34.45%
5 BOXES 391 29.09%
Voters: 1344. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-27-2004, 08:38 PM         #21
Da Specialist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigra said:
Can you share the album with the under privlidged


Oh..............uhmmm where those bi*ches that were talking sh*t cause the thought that other bs was the real album..........


.............

.........................

Yeah What I Thought........ DUMB MUTHAfu*kERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-28-2004, 03:13 AM         #22
[Dizzy]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All y'all fu*kers are wrong, wrong, wrong!

I got the official release and i got the bootleg version. And even though the official retail version is better than the bootleg. sh*t is still weak!

3-4 new tracks and 3 skits aint gunna change a fukn album into a classic!
 06-28-2004, 09:02 AM         #23
robtheviking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many times do u punk bi*ches need to open ya mouth with blatant comments to only have a fist thrown in that bi*ch for your ignorance... THE LEAK IS NOT FAKE... theres a special edition digipack that comes out with 15 tracks instead of 14 and a dvd bonus with more tracks.. thus saying... the official lloyd banks release minus the dvd is 14 fu*kin tracks.. if you pricks dont believe me go and get that sh*t.... fu*k ya amazon.com's and ya mtv's and ya whatevers.... the scene is never wrong with they sh*t... you d!ckwads
 06-28-2004, 10:26 PM         #24
Da Specialist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 robtheviking said:
how many times do u punk bi*ches need to open ya mouth with blatant comments to only have a fist thrown in that bi*ch for your ignorance... THE LEAK IS NOT FAKE... theres a special edition digipack that comes out with 15 tracks instead of 14 and a dvd bonus with more tracks.. thus saying... the official lloyd banks release minus the dvd is 14 fu*kin tracks.. if you pricks dont believe me go and get that sh*t.... fu*k ya amazon.com's and ya mtv's and ya whatevers.... the scene is never wrong with they sh*t... you d!ckwads


just.....pitiful.. i bet you are pretty short on deniro too.... anyways, I got the real one in the mail i just ordered it 19 tracks not counting the DVD bonuses and stuff from it being LTD Edition.

This is where I laugh at your stupidity for not looking around before you jump into something. But.....hey.... it was free for your right! :cool:
 06-28-2004, 10:35 PM         #25
Da Specialist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [Dizzy] said:
All y'all fu*kers are wrong, wrong, wrong!

I got the official release and i got the bootleg version. And even though the official retail version is better than the bootleg. sh*t is still weak!

3-4 new tracks and 3 skits aint gunna change a fukn album into a classic!

MUTHAfu*kER ARE YOU BLIND!!!!!!!!LooooooKKKK!! Most of those tracks you named aren't even on the album. You Dumb Punk bi*ch! Get Your Game TOGETHER!! Before making comments next time check out the proof that is right before your eyes it isn't just 3 to 4 new tracks. Its a whole lot more. I
 06-29-2004, 11:05 AM         #26
XcLu$iVe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This IS Bank$ actual album...1 missing Bonus track named "Just Another Day". Album still bananas imo!!!! Who's the ***** that compared this album to Beg 4 Mercy.....HELLLLL Nahhhh..How many niccaz actually still bump G-Units album to this day? I guarantee ****** will be bumpin Bank$ sh*t for a minute!
 13 years ago '04        #27
tgreen300 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
The albums alright got some ok beats and all and Banks some tight lyrics on here as well although it could have been somewhat better definitely expect a lot more from yo boy.
 13 years ago '04        #28
whˇteboy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Specialist said:
just.....pitiful.. i bet you are pretty short on deniro too.... anyways, I got the real one in the mail i just ordered it 19 tracks not counting the DVD bonuses and stuff from it being LTD Edition.

This is where I laugh at your stupidity for not looking around before you jump into something. But.....hey.... it was free for your right! :cool:

Don't you feel stupid
 06-30-2004, 09:56 AM         #29
Da Specialist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whˇteboy said:
Don't you feel stupid

being a man and admitting that I got hustled by Lloyd Banks... The tracks are as they have been posted. Look like the posted a fake list to throw some people off track(such as myself). Man enough to admit it. But the rest of you muthafu*kers are still........some Stupid a.ss bi*ches not to even pay it no mine. Cause Albums have been wrong on this scene before and when i order them they are different. Just something that you might still wanna keep in mind while downloading....if not stay a Hard a.ss.....NICCUHH!
 06-30-2004, 10:13 PM         #30
abztraktvisions  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Specialist said:
just.....pitiful.. i bet you are pretty short on deniro too.... anyways, I got the real one in the mail i just ordered it 19 tracks not counting the DVD bonuses and stuff from it being LTD Edition.

This is where I laugh at your stupidity for not looking around before you jump into something. But.....hey.... it was free for your right! :cool:


got it in the mail huh..???

you dumb bi*ch... you should have to eat my a.ss out for that you f*g**t...
 06-30-2004, 10:13 PM         #31
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
four, good but could have been better
 07-01-2004, 10:26 AM         #32
anthony_frieson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is wack, Lloyd let me down on this one....Tha Carter is better
 07-02-2004, 02:42 PM         #33
geebedatni99a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeadLy CombO 47 said:
your wack
no here's right banks sh*t is dead wack and our WACK u gunit groupie
 13 years ago '04        #34
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Son...Jadakiss & Lloyd Banks albums were both whack as fu*k...

Lloyd Banks more so, that sh*t is hot trash...

Jadakiss sh*t was disappointing as hell, he doesnt even know what he's talkin about on half his bars, sh*t just rhymes syllables...
 13 years ago '04        #35
Da Truth Spitta 
space
avatar space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 19 19
ya'll folks is crazy, this CD is tight as hell. I've liked it since the first time I've heard it. Definitely 4.5 boxes!
 07-04-2004, 07:07 AM         #36
HamNEggs116  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 Boxes
 07-04-2004, 08:07 AM         #37
STunt_101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is garbage, LLoyd backs needs to stop talking like he a gangsta all the time. The mother fu*ker dont know how to smile. He says he's 21, he look like he's 37 or some sh*t. Looking like a creature. 1 box beeeeeeeeeyatch!
 13 years ago '04        #38
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 Maliciouskillaz said:
THis is a FAke yall DOnt yall watch Rap city .....HE said HE put out a FAke One AND yall GOT thaa Fake One HIs real ONE got 18 traCKs LOL........ASS HOLES

dont you really look like an a.ss now ....
 07-06-2004, 07:56 PM         #39
gunit3q5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STunt_101 said:
This sh*t is garbage, LLoyd backs needs to stop talking like he a gangsta all the time. The mother fu*ker dont know how to smile. He says he's 21, he look like he's 37 or some sh*t. Looking like a creature. 1 box beeeeeeeeeyatch!
then why is your sh*t, stunt 101?....
 07-07-2004, 01:42 PM         #40
GUNITPIMP07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lloyd baNKS HUNGER FOR MORE IS THE BEST album of the summer.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
143 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
176 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
All New Audi A7 Sportback !! this sh-t is FIRE
42 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
213 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy