Paul Wall - The People's Champ

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The People's CHamp
5 mics - This is Hot! You gotta cop it! 88 17.36%
4 mics - Very Good... Highly recommended 165 32.54%
3 mics - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 130 25.64%
2 mics - I suggest you stay away from this one 51 10.06%
1 mics - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 73 14.40%
Voters: 507. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
djmattis 
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 0 0
Kinda chill cd, i keep it in my mp3 player together with the Muggs and GZA album...

some poppin beats and lyrics no doubt!!
 09-13-2005, 10:35 AM         #62
mobilerspass 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its ok 3/5
 11 years ago '05        #63
cl2291 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 0 0
Can someone throw me a link to the proper retail version, props ta whoever.
 11 years ago '05        #64
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 siggiddy said:
I gave it a 2, this is possibly one of the worst albums I have ever listened to, very disappointed, not enough creativity on this album. Honestly I hated Mike Jones album, but I will Pop Mike Jones in before this............4 and 5 mics are you kiddin me? so ya'll rating this album close to Kayne's, to Common's, to Beanie Sigels, to Young Gunz????? come on fam..........

*sits back and waits for the hate*
why you hatin on paul wall?? this cd is tight from production, beats, and guest appearances. only 2 songs suck and thats them 2 soft a.ss songs. look at the artists you named you meat ridin

Last edited by mistadontplay; 09-14-2005 at 08:39 AM..
 09-14-2005, 10:06 AM         #65
clamarai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the album is good..but Paull wall is releasing his album on a week with many other albums...that could hurt his sales.
 09-14-2005, 12:27 PM         #66
byrdman1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by siggiddy
I gave it a 2, this is possibly one of the worst albums I have ever listened to, very disappointed, not enough creativity on this album. Honestly I hated Mike Jones album, but I will Pop Mike Jones in before this............4 and 5 mics are you kiddin me? so ya'll rating this album close to Kayne's, to Common's, to Beanie Sigels, to Young Gunz????? come on fam..........

*sits back and waits for the hate*

Young Gunz last album was garbage and how in the world can you say Kanye and Common's sucked. I guess everyone has their opinion :-/.. I give Paul's album 4/5.

So many diamonds in my teeth..................
 11 years ago '05        #67
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^no he sayin we ratin it like it is kanye cd. dude must be very close minded b/c u can't compare the two they have different sytles of rappin. but at the same time they did do a song togehther which was real tight
 09-14-2005, 07:02 PM         #68
showstopper166 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4, its a pretty nice album
 09-15-2005, 01:37 PM         #69
DUMAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OLE NEW YORK a.ss... :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #70
texasmadeg 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 3 3
let the truth speak.....the way i hear most of yall talk about this dude album sounds like this is the first time you've ever heard paul wall if u have not followed paul wall before first yall need to hear get ya mind correct listen to his lyrics he did not write his lyrics on get ya mind correct did if u compare his flow the subjects..and how he's raw and so gangsta now he from the northside of houston be steady shouting out southside of houston and chillin with all them n*ggas on the south he fell out with chamillionaire him and lew hawk jumped rasaq and try to claim that they took his chain and he chill with the fakest n*gga in the world dike jones paul wall sucks now i was expecting him to say something about chamillionaire or rasaq on his album cause they been dissing dude on mixtapes rasaq even told a story bout how fake he really is but like a hoe all he said was this the new him and his teeth of course paul wall can brag about his teeth he owns a grill shop sh*t if i owned a grill shop i'd better have the most expensive teeth so that's irrelevant... he dont talk about sh*t and he scared of what will happen when sound of revenge drops i heard paul try to squash the beef with him but its a rumor dont listen to that until it's confirmed by chamillionaire himself at best this album is a 2.5 and that's just because he got good features t.i. bun b three six mafia mista masta archie lee he tight but if yall remember paul wall from before u already know this is worse than chic magnet so let another fake dude rise in this thing we call hip hop......sound of revenge oct 25 prop me if u feel me all those that appreciate hip hop and not look for a hot song....
 11 years ago '04        #71
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 2931 2931
its a good 3.5 mics.

not bad at all.
 09-15-2005, 07:29 PM         #72
biggiejerseys 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've gave this cd a few listens its nice alot better than i expected sounds like he did on 'Get ya Mind Correct' I give it 4
 11 years ago '04        #73
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1575 1575
 texasmadeg said:
let the truth speak.....the way i hear most of yall talk about this dude album sounds like this is the first time you've ever heard paul wall if u have not followed paul wall before first yall need to hear get ya mind correct listen to his lyrics he did not write his lyrics on get ya mind correct did if u compare his flow the subjects..and how he's raw and so gangsta now he from the northside of houston be steady shouting out southside of houston and chillin with all them n*ggas on the south he fell out with chamillionaire him and lew hawk jumped rasaq and try to claim that they took his chain and he chill with the fakest n*gga in the world dike jones paul wall sucks now i was expecting him to say something about chamillionaire or rasaq on his album cause they been dissing dude on mixtapes rasaq even told a story bout how fake he really is but like a hoe all he said was this the new him and his teeth of course paul wall can brag about his teeth he owns a grill shop sh*t if i owned a grill shop i'd better have the most expensive teeth so that's irrelevant... he dont talk about sh*t and he scared of what will happen when sound of revenge drops i heard paul try to squash the beef with him but its a rumor dont listen to that until it's confirmed by chamillionaire himself at best this album is a 2.5 and that's just because he got good features t.i. bun b three six mafia mista masta archie lee he tight but if yall remember paul wall from before u already know this is worse than chic magnet so let another fake dude rise in this thing we call hip hop......sound of revenge oct 25 prop me if u feel me all those that appreciate hip hop and not look for a hot song....

:applause: :applause:

Coming from a Texas n*gga so ya'll who ridin it can chill acting like if a n*gga don't like this wack a.ss sh*t he hatin. Props to you my friend
 09-15-2005, 10:32 PM         #74
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got bout 6 or 7 good songs.... i been listenin' to Paul Wall and Cham since around 99-00

Last edited by Pappy Mason; 09-15-2005 at 10:33 PM..
 09-16-2005, 11:31 AM         #75
A-Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its aight aint nothing special 3/5
 09-16-2005, 11:52 AM         #76
Big P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gave it 4 mics fought it was a good album
 09-16-2005, 01:31 PM         #77
getcha1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havent herd it
 09-16-2005, 03:17 PM         #78
pax2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Wall is straight but he is to repetative. Not my favorite but its good to listen to.
 11 years ago '04        #79
JayR04 107 heat pts107
space
space
$8,717 | Props total: 1482 1482
i got tha internet goin nuts!
 11 years ago '04        #80
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
sittin sideways...

stfu
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy