Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Josh Gordon not returning; Enters rehab
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2005, 07:12 PM         #161
libertine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mike myers is canadian, so hes probably anti bush and probably wasnt as awkward as he looked.
good for kanye.

Last edited by libertine; 09-03-2005 at 07:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #162
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
that was the most random statement...lmfao
 09-03-2005, 07:43 PM         #163
libertine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakoden said:
that was the most random statement...lmfao
well thats why he did it, it was LIVE so he was finaly given the moment to say it. haha well worth it.
 11 years ago '04        #164
kb45 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 1 1
Kanye is dumb .. hope the govt fu*ks him up, even though he was right. There's nothing more that I detest more than a Kanye West.
He did this for the spotlight! Everybody knows bush don't care about black people .. NO sh*t SHERLOCK
Condilizza might be a white black person .. but not collin, he is black, he just hangs with the wrong crowd. Though, Collin Powell left the Bush administration, cause he saw the racism.

Last edited by kb45; 09-03-2005 at 08:30 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #165
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
 kb45 said:
Kanye is dumn ..
dont you hate when your about to sh*t on someone for being dumb and you come up out looking dumber than them

maybe you should take a nap
 11 years ago '04        #166
kb45 
space
space
space
Oh my bad .. I didn't notice that error.
 11 years ago '04        #167
Fresh Beats 
space
space
$956 | Props total: 252 252
Kanye Comment came out of nowhere ,but atleast its the truth. My cuz just came up from the hurricane and all he got was a gift certificate for value city.
 11 years ago '04        #168
graydome 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 0 0
can't believe so many people are taking offense to a man expressing some opinions (usinh his right to free speech) and speaking the truth on sh*t that most people are to weak to say... Kanye hit the nail on the head, he deserves to be applauded for standing by his convictions. The people that said that this it was not the place ot time are kidding themselves... tell me when is it the time to speak out on the bullsh*t that has just gone down? Are u serious in telling me that because Kanye said that he scared people off from donating? That is the stupidest sh*t i've heard, maybe some racist switched channels and of couse those too ignorant to face the truth. Look how the media reacted... they didn't even show it in the west... haha and this supposedly from the land of free speech... well not in the media obviously.

When the tsunami hit south east asia early this year, many places received help within hours for the tragedy... even far desolate outposts had military and charity services in place within 48 hours... half these places could be descibed as the third world... then to see New Orleans wait 5 days for a proper response... sh*ts crazy. No wonder Kanye was furious.. good on him.
 09-04-2005, 12:14 AM         #169
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said:
can't believe so many people are taking offense to a man expressing some opinions (usinh his right to free speech) and speaking the truth on sh*t that most people are to weak to say... Kanye hit the nail on the head, he deserves to be applauded for standing by his convictions. The people that said that this it was not the place ot time are kidding themselves... tell me when is it the time to speak out on the bullsh*t that has just gone down? Are u serious in telling me that because Kanye said that he scared people off from donating? That is the stupidest sh*t i've heard, maybe some racist switched channels and of couse those too ignorant to face the truth. Look how the media reacted... they didn't even show it in the west... haha and this supposedly from the land of free speech... well not in the media obviously.

When the tsunami hit south east asia early this year, many places received help within hours for the tragedy... even far desolate outposts had military and charity services in place within 48 hours... half these places could be descibed as the third world... then to see New Orleans wait 5 days for a proper response... sh*ts crazy. No wonder Kanye was furious.. good on him.
WORD, you get props
 11 years ago '04        #170
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.
Yea just like in Iraq where are troops are at now theres not only terriorists trying to damage the future of the U.S. in relation to there not only being Blacks in NO. Theres also civilians an families there that have nothing to do with anything and have died by the thousands but that doesnt stop Bush from still trying to make it seem our presence over there is a Just cause. This referring to Bush's credibility when it comes down to there being "Others" as far as race or relation to something he wants to abolish (I.E. terrorism...). I think in many ways to Bush majority rules in his mind and controls his damn actions. Id have more respect for the man if he would tell us why it took damn near a week for help to get down south in his own damn country personally and quit the bs.
 09-04-2005, 12:23 AM         #171
Selekio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, he's speaking the truth...but i dunt know if he went the right way about it, coming out with it like that. i think its all good, but its gonna look fu*ked up to certain people.

that end bit of chris tucker is sum funi sh*t.
 09-04-2005, 12:45 AM         #172
BestDamnRapShow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is a fu*king turd... if he was for real mike myers would have said "kanye west couldn't be here tonight because his monkey a.ss is in hew orleans actually doing something himself rather than sitting here thinking of another way to complain about white people"
 11 years ago '04        #173
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 BestDamnRapShow said:
kanye is a fu*king turd... if he was for real mike myers would have said "kanye west couldn't be here tonight because his monkey a.ss is in hew orleans actually doing something himself rather than sitting here thinking of another way to complain about white people"
He aint complainin bout white ppl he complainin bout BUSH....and my a.ss aint expecting Kanye to be there bringing choppers..food and aid...im expecting my mutha fukn president to do that shyt...isn't the President supposed to protect and serve the people of the U.S.? I thought that was his responsibilities. I might be wrong though...celine dion..kanye and anyone else who has the ability to publicly speak their mind and reach out to masses about a fu*ked up situation such as this has every right too and i respect them for that...Even after this shyt i guarantee you won't get a str8 response out of Bush for the delay, cuz he likes to dodge shyt like that.

Last edited by P|aTiNum_; 09-04-2005 at 02:08 AM..
 09-04-2005, 02:23 AM         #174
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Orleans is 70% black... People need to realize that. Not only did he screw them, but he screwed asians, latinos, whites, and all the other races of the world. Kanye West is an idiot for singling out one particular race. He (and most of you) also need to realize that the person who dropped the ball on this response was the head of FEMA. Google "FEMA" if you don't know exactly what it is. I'll sum it up for you to make your life easier - FEMA is the agency responsible for handlin' natural disasters. They should've been all over this... Instead, people pull the race card out on George Bush who appointed someone to take care of this kinda issue. Granted, he could've done a little bit better, but I don't see any of these people who are bi*chin' about the response runnin' for president. If you don't like how somethin' is done, stop bi*chin' about it and make a difference yourself...and Kanye flat out defended the people who are k!llin' innocent people for no reason. He straight up defended the group of people that k!lled a police officer while looting a jewelry store. IMO, Kanye should be lined up and shot for defendin' blatant murderers.
 09-04-2005, 02:30 AM         #175
Dislexsic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I luv Kanye's music....

but...sometimes he just talks outta his a.ss....

He just tried to take a weak stab at the president, but what most people aren't even realizing, is that probably half the people that were watching that know NOTHING about hip hop. It was just some fundraiser on nbc or whatever......

All a lot of these people seen "was just another black guy" pulling the race card as an excuse/reason for black people's actions...

thats not my personal opinion.....i'm just saying, from someone that has no idea who kanye west is or anything, that's how they probably view it....so by the way he voiced his opinion, he completely discredited himself at the same time.....
 11 years ago '04        #176
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
 liljohnson said:
New Orleans is 70% black... People need to realize that. Not only did he screw them, but he screwed asians, latinos, whites, and all the other races of the world. Kanye West is an idiot for singling out one particular race. He (and most of you) also need to realize that the person who dropped the ball on this response was the head of FEMA. Google "FEMA" if you don't know exactly what it is. I'll sum it up for you to make your life easier - FEMA is the agency responsible for handlin' natural disasters. They should've been all over this... Instead, people pull the race card out on George Bush who appointed someone to take care of this kinda issue. Granted, he could've done a little bit better, but I don't see any of these people who are bi*chin' about the response runnin' for president. If you don't like how somethin' is done, stop bi*chin' about it and make a difference yourself...and Kanye flat out defended the people who are k!llin' innocent people for no reason. He straight up defended the group of people that k!lled a police officer while looting a jewelry store. IMO, Kanye should be lined up and shot for defendin' blatant murderers.
yea dats tru dat he screwed all da diff races.......but i bet dat 25% of dat the 30% of those other races residing and dat was on vacation in N.O. got dey a.sses outta dere. we all kno dat kanye singled out black ppl cuz dat was da majority left behind, george bush knos dats tru..... and bout ppl stop bi*chin and start runnin 4 president sh*t.... b real...... da way things goin u will neva c a minority as a president..... and dats real talk too
 11 years ago '04        #177
Antman187 
space
space
space
$852 | Props total: 33 33
Damn I can't believe some of you dumbfu*ks actually voted for Bush in here. Those who voted fro Bush in here, is your economic situation better since he is president? are you afraid of Bin Laden? Dude ain't did shyt to improve my status if anything I'm dropping....
 11 years ago '04        #178
kb45 
space
space
space
Blame Your State Homie^
 11 years ago '04        #179
(((MYKAL))) 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
I find it funny that whenever something goes wrong in this country most of you blaim the President right off the bat. There are countless others that are responsible for this, as well as Bush. FACT: It has been known for years that the levees around New Orleans could not withstand a level 3 hurricane or greater. The Amry Corps of Engineers desinged a $105 million plan to update so that a disaster like this wouldnt happen. Although it has been presented numerous times, a bill has never been passed to fix the problem. FACT: The flooding did not begin until the storm had passed. The levees were ruptured after the winds and rain had left. MOST people underestimated what the real damage was because they could not see a widespread view of the destruction. Everybody in office is responsible, the local government in Louisiana for NOT making sure its city was protected from something they KNEW WOULD EVENTUALLY HAPPEN. And how many of New Orleans citizens do you think knew about this risk?? I bet very few.

But, something bad happened in the US and it involves alot of blacks, so everybody just blaims Bush. That is so ignorant when so many others are to blaime. The mayors of New Orleans and the governor of Louisiana are both black. What did they do to prevent this from happening when they knew the risk? Did they protect their citizens (who are mostly black) from the inevitable danger that a catagory 3 or greater hurricane could bring? THESE PEOPLE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND THEY DID NOTHING...THEY ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WELLBEING OF THEIR CITIZENS. But you people would rather blaime Bush because Kanye says he hates black people. Pathetic brainwashed people.
 11 years ago '04        #180
(((MYKAL))) 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye just wants to sell more albums
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
120 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
120 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
29 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Music labels sue YouTube ripping site over piracy
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy