squad up!

Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2005, 09:58 AM         #176
kb45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blame Your State Homie^

13 years ago '04        #177
(((MYKAL))) 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
I find it funny that whenever something goes wrong in this country most of you blaim the President right off the bat. There are countless others that are responsible for this, as well as Bush. FACT: It has been known for years that the levees around New Orleans could not withstand a level 3 hurricane or greater. The Amry Corps of Engineers desinged a $105 million plan to update so that a disaster like this wouldnt happen. Although it has been presented numerous times, a bill has never been passed to fix the problem. FACT: The flooding did not begin until the storm had passed. The levees were ruptured after the winds and rain had left. MOST people underestimated what the real damage was because they could not see a widespread view of the destruction. Everybody in office is responsible, the local government in Louisiana for NOT making sure its city was protected from something they KNEW WOULD EVENTUALLY HAPPEN. And how many of New Orleans citizens do you think knew about this risk?? I bet very few.

But, something bad happened in the US and it involves alot of blacks, so everybody just blaims Bush. That is so ignorant when so many others are to blaime. The mayors of New Orleans and the governor of Louisiana are both black. What did they do to prevent this from happening when they knew the risk? Did they protect their citizens (who are mostly black) from the inevitable danger that a catagory 3 or greater hurricane could bring? THESE PEOPLE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND THEY DID NOTHING...THEY ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WELLBEING OF THEIR CITIZENS. But you people would rather blaime Bush because Kanye says he hates black people. Pathetic brainwashed people.

13 years ago '04        #178
(((MYKAL))) 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye just wants to sell more albums

13 years ago '05        #179
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
It is free speech though

09-04-2005, 12:05 PM         #180
DarkAbyss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
tru i feel the same, just shock value in order to increase his sales
it's jus that it's so much easier for minorities to use the race card than for the majority
i have lost all my respect for kayne.. it jus seems he is blaming ALL of the troubles of the black people on the white people
like what MYKAL said, it was underestimated by the state and the government of the damage caused by katrina
stuff like this don't happen at all in the states because they are prepared
they were, but than the levee's broke and total chaos erupted
no one is to blame, if this happend in a second or third world country, hundreds of thousands would have died

as well it seems like he blames "white" america for being racist on calling the two photos which reports "looting and finding" as racist
that is unjusted, pointless statement, in fact i believe kayne is being racist himself when he says that, he is just stirring up more hate between the minority and majority
why? the caption isn't even by the same person, they are completely by 2 different person
2 photographers/captionists who are from two different backgrounds
1 may consider this looting and one may consider this finding due to the disaster
out of the hundreds of thousands of pictures and captions which has looting or finding in it.. it jus so happens one has looting for a black.. and one says finding for a white (what are the odds eh?)

as well for the free speech thing, so what, what kayne said shouldn't have been said for this event.
if it was some political show, fine, i'd give mad respects to him
but it wasn't, it was a fundraiser for the katrina victims
the show probably lost alot more donations than it received because of that, just look how myers and tucker were shocked and disgusted from the comment that kayne made
it's like going to iraq.. and in front of all the U.S soldiers.. saying "Bush is doing this for the Oil".. it's f*cked and inappropriate

Last edited by DarkAbyss; 09-04-2005 at 12:09 PM..

09-04-2005, 03:19 PM         #181
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting reading all the different wway people react to this

13 years ago '05        #182
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 68 68
 Mizz~Dyme69 said
show love playa...tryin fta get ta juke box ...thnx :)...get at me

Your trying to get to tha Juke Box by giving me Negative props and asking me to to get at you ?

13 years ago '04        #183
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Dey shoulda neva let dat n*gga go on live TV haa. Did remind me of Pac, he would of really snapped tho. I loved to see dat tho thats real TV. Im out.

09-04-2005, 06:35 PM         #184
demmy_doza  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is a crybaby f*g**t. He thros tantrums to gain attention. He's a joke and he shouldve died in that accident. I'd like to spit on his crying a.ss. Someone give him a fu*kin diaper

09-04-2005, 07:47 PM         #185
lil' mamii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm with Kaye on this one kuz he speakin da truth and some people may believe it not tru but thatz jus not me. If i dwas Kanye I'd do it to because I'm real.

Demmy u wrong u jus bein racist and u tha only one talkin like dat. stop sippin on dat damn HATERADE! ! !

Last edited by lil' mamii; 09-04-2005 at 07:50 PM..

13 years ago '05        #186
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
*Raises Right Fist in the Air* Ye is just speaking whats on every black persons mind. bush could care less.... about us. we an iRaq raidin all their sh*t, yet gas is higher than ever.. we cant get enough aid to all our ppl down where the hurricane cuz we spent to much fu*kin money on iraq and found no weapons of mass destruction bush has i has own on agenda

09-04-2005, 07:50 PM         #187
Iodine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he would have said "George Bush doesn't care about poor people" He would be looked at as a marter

09-04-2005, 07:51 PM         #188
CHRONIC2oo3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iodine said
If he would have said "George Bush doesn't care about poor people" He would be looked at as a marter

Yep, but he didn't say that. So basically he just looks like an a.ss.

09-04-2005, 08:11 PM         #189
banks10187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye was right when singling George Bush out for being a coward, because The President, nor anyone else took the initial responsibility for what ocurred. Preparations were not made, and as result, George W. took a noticable leave from the public during, and after the events. Up until Kanye's comments, noone had said a word of criticism... face it: there is truth in his words!
- There was little organization in the preparations for the storm. People, and politicians have seen this disaster coming for over ten years... Everyone including George W. could predict this, yet the preparations were very local, and governmental interest only began following the crisis.
- Yahoo.com has apologized, and owned up to their racist articles and headlines.
- In a news report, a white family was seen searching a grocery store for food, and was said to be "looking for food," however, in the same report, a black family searching the same store was said to be "looting"
- As to the comment about Kanye doing this for the publicity, watch the video and you'll see that he is far from nonchalant about the issue; it takes courage to say what he did, and you can see his emotions erupting at the end of the segment. His father was a member of the Black Panthers, and Kanye isn't one shy about speaking his mind... do your research before you make ignorant statements: I hope you made a donation, as you are quick to criticize someone who's actually trying to make a differance!
~prop me

09-04-2005, 10:41 PM         #190
Irvgeezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well like the n*gga said..."Im gon get on this TV and put sh*t down...."

They already knew Kanye wasn't gonna hold his tongue for nobody.

The funny thing is somebody said "Oh that n*gga gon get shot.." But then we would know who and why they did it so...he can say whatever he wants....

09-04-2005, 11:31 PM         #191
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and someone how natural disasters are controlled by BUSH???? Seriously some of you are so ignorant saying bush doesnt care about black people and how black people are only being effected in New Orleans... Everyone is suffering, even us.... look at the gas prices...

09-05-2005, 12:02 AM         #192
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i'm a white boy and i think kanye is the man for doing that, Bush is fu*kin up...

09-05-2005, 12:29 AM         #193
scientific_born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

Man shut up most are black and most blacks feel like saying what he said that man was almost in tears.Boy got talent so his career won't be destroyed.If u white i expect that much out of You if u black Go get your shine box!!!!!

09-05-2005, 12:30 AM         #194
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is a real n*gga for sayin that....

if you are black and you like bush..... k!ll yaself

09-05-2005, 12:38 AM         #195
scientific_born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said
lol shut the fu.ck up kanye...if bush didnt like blacks...why would he appoint colin powell and condoleeza rice as high officials in his cabinet...what a fu.ckin moron
IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK THEY TOKENS IN FACT IF U DON'T U ONE TOO :finger:

09-05-2005, 04:14 AM         #196
badabOom112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
freedom of speech. thats what it is. no disrespect. kanye did air out racism today. but on a professional level, kanye should have just kept the fund raiser the way it was.

09-05-2005, 08:28 AM         #197
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
kanye is a real n*gga for sayin that....

if you are black and you like bush..... k!ll yaself
yeah cuz if you dont, he'll try

09-05-2005, 09:15 AM         #198
tvnewz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said
ill give kanye credit i always disliked his c*ckiness but 4 once he has spoken about the right thing at the right time.
yep, yep...i agree

09-05-2005, 09:17 AM         #199
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Kanye is that Dude!!!

13 years ago '04        #200
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 6 6
Why the fu*k Kanye thinks he has a right to get involved in everything is beyond me. *Asks for a refund for Late Registration*

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Rondo on Paul “he’s a horrible teammate
71 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
52 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
47 comments
2 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
35 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Yo my fu-king family made The Shade Room 😂
24 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
25 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe analyzes Lebron in overtime loss to the Spurs in the latest episode o..
14 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
71 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
5 comments
19 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
24 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL BREAKING: Giants trading Eli Apple to New Orleans Saints
135 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
8 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
15 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Your Favorite Artists As Female Models (Chris Brown, Snoop, Kanye, Dra..
30 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Oct 23 - Thousands of Swedes are getting microchip IDs inserted into their hands
3 comments
20 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA NBA's Best Dunks | Week 1
0 comments
18 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
6 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA YOOO KHABIB REALLY REALLY STUDIED CONOR MCGREGOR before the FIGHT :mjwow:
30 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders have waived 2017 2nd-round S Obi Melifonwu off of IR
9 comments
21 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spence’s Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
48 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
black cobra
SubConscious
DatBrownDood
86'd
DrizzyStan06
Pill Cosby 313
Kliq
Yung Dilla
one il matt 56
Top 10 most slapped recently
Dun Language
BlackDynamite
suavehooper
blah blah blah
Rule 336
dre03
Player2
two-face
OG Phil Jackson
Aesop730

most viewed right now
online now  59
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  52
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
240 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
198 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
62 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
148 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
142 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
134 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy