Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
301 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
 droopy5631 said:
I used to think bush didn't give a damn about black people, after whats been going on bush doesn't give a damn about americans period. he's just using us to achieve what his father didn't do why he was in office.

IMPEACH BUSH
dats sum real talk rite dere mane, dats exactly wat i been tellin ppl george bush only gives a sh*t bout him and his family.
 09-03-2005, 04:01 PM         #142
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because Kanye said bush doesn't care about black people doesn't mean he believes bush cares about poor white people or any people for that matter….a lot of people are a.ssuming too much...
 09-03-2005, 04:08 PM         #143
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whether it was the right time and place or not the fact is this, kanye is a grown azz man who felt a certain way bout a subject and he spoke on it. it's a real opinionated statement that he couldn't hold in any longer, what republican every cared about blacks??? it makes perfect sense that he doesn't, them people in N.O. barely had anything before the hurricane so now they really dont' give a damn bout anything but surviving another day, a lot of people are actin like the peeps of N.O. had it all great and when the hurricane hit they changed, that was never the case. they've been dealt a bad deal and now they don't have ANYTHING so they puttin up with it the only way they know how. but don't talk down on a grown man for speaking his mind cuz that's what makes him grown, sayin what da hell he wants when he wants...

*throws on crack muzik* by kanye west.
 09-03-2005, 04:12 PM         #144
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it WAS the right time to say something. yes its for the victims of Katrina....but isnt it kinda sad that there were national telethons on TV, before the fukin PRESIDENT ordered to send money and supplies?
 09-03-2005, 04:18 PM         #145
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the best point that was made was from somebody earlier, when 9-11 happened he was on tv a couple hours later making promises and all that kinda stuff, and that was only two buildings. here a whole city got wiped out and it took him days to address it, louisiana is right next to texas so what was the big hold-up? he was prolly somewhere wit bin laden tippin em back.
 11 years ago '04        #146
jbbulldawg2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 0 0
wow... man i dont like george bush but damn, it was jus a bad time to be george bush bashing, not in a fundraiser to help the families. during a fundraiser the 1st and foremost agenda should be to encourage people to donate money, not to stand on your own political soapbox. Im not saying i dont disagree wit what Kanye was sayin but damn boy PICK A BETTER TIME!!
 11 years ago '04        #147
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
dammmmmmmm but kanye did his ting doe
i swear u can hear like omg after kanye said it
 09-03-2005, 04:35 PM         #148
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbbulldawg2003 said:
wow... man i dont like george bush but damn, it was jus a bad time to be george bush bashing, not in a fundraiser to help the families. during a fundraiser the 1st and foremost agenda should be to encourage people to donate money, not to stand on your own political soapbox. Im not saying i dont disagree wit what Kanye was sayin but damn boy PICK A BETTER TIME!!
why not bash bush, when they were able to organise a huge fundraiser like that....before bush thought to actually do something.
 09-03-2005, 04:40 PM         #149
Squeeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i sometimes think kanye is a c*cky lil a.ss but i give him props 4 saying what he did knowing what it may do to his carrer....i mean look at the dixie chicks

but seriously u could see the nervousness in him an on his face and in his voice as he knew he was threading dangerously

but it is sad im a black man not a united states resident either and it is sad to see what is goin on

yes whites are dying but the majority of people there are blacks an poor blacks at that if it were a predominantly white state rescuse efforts would have been much stronger an thats a facts

just sad to see that in 2005 in AMERIKKKA blacks are still subjugated an we are still divided by race and class barriers......pray 4 people in the NO
 11 years ago '04        #150
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
So much anger in the nation

People a.ssuming too much about that statement tho. It didnt mean that white people dont care about black people, or that Kanye hated white people...it just was what it was. I can understand why the conservatives are offended tho, he's disrespected thier "god", the one man who can do no wrong in the world. People shouldnt be mad and what he said, it was a reflection of the thoughts of many all over the world. I've seen tons of white people agree w/ Kanye's statement. Bush got called out on his actions or lack thereof plain and simple.

Black people are pissed all over the country from this because it seems to be a wake up call to our worth in america, the bigger picture of course is about economic class but the media screwed that up...I blame them more than anyone. We can't act as if mass racism doesnt exist but at the same time we cannot fire back with that same racism. Real attitudes are being exposed, what I dont understand is why some whites are mad about this, I'm hearing a lot of people are trying to organize a boycott on Kanye West's music and his pepsi deal is gone. He said nothing about whites in general he only gave the powers that be a taste of thier own medicine. Unless you worship Bush you really shouldn't be offended.
 11 years ago '04        #151
jbbulldawg2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 0 0
 Arkanjal said:
why not bash bush, when they were able to organise a huge fundraiser like that....before bush thought to actually do something.

because buch is signing 2 bills, opne for 2 nillion in relief and another for 13billion to rebuild the NO. im not sayin i like bush, but to say he aint did NOTHIN to help is a stretch. all im sayin is that i want to see the people get help in NO more than i want to see a forum on bush bashing. the lives of my fellow brothers and sisters down there in peril are more important to me right now than a old white man playin political chess in the white house.
 09-03-2005, 05:02 PM         #152
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He signed a bill, big fn whoop. That’s for rebuilding and to pay for sh!t his reaction as the nations leader was un fu*king acceptable… I mean come on the n*gga was on stage jamming with some country singers after it hit??? Man if Clinton was president hed be down in the NO on a airboat with 4 black babies in his arms and playing the sax,
 09-03-2005, 05:16 PM         #153
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbbulldawg2003 said:
because buch is signing 2 bills, opne for 2 nillion in relief and another for 13billion to rebuild the NO. im not sayin i like bush, but to say he aint did NOTHIN to help is a stretch. all im sayin is that i want to see the people get help in NO more than i want to see a forum on bush bashing. the lives of my fellow brothers and sisters down there in peril are more important to me right now than a old white man playin political chess in the white house.
yes he did sign a bill.....just now.

why did it take so long? he said himself that they didnt handle the situation properly the first few days.

he didnt do anything of importance until it was too late, and after a lot of america had made the decision, themselves, to help out. why is our leader FOLOWING us?
 11 years ago '04        #154
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.
He is only speaking the truth Mississippi is the poorest states in the US and majority black all images that you have seen on the news are of african americans looting and whites trying to find food for their families Bush doesnt give a damn about blacks he has made it evident so many times since he has been in office Im glad Kanye said what he said bc so many blacks feel this way but arent in that position to say so do you think that if this happened in North Dakota that it would take them this long to get relief into the state shoot it didnt take this long for the US to send in help for the Tsunami disaster and they arent even on home soil You have people dropping dead and no one there to pick them up no human deserves this kind of treatment
 11 years ago '05        #155
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
colin powell and condoleeza rice are WHITE black people
 11 years ago '04        #156
KURUPTION!!! 523 heat pts523
space
space
$34,199 | Props total: 300 300
 tmich19 said:
man dont waste your these people, i swear alot of people on here is as blind and ray charles and stevie wonder and sometimes i fell they still can see better than yall..... powell and rice are prime examples of what a sellout is, they dont know the 1st thing 2 being black, they are real uncle tom's in every sense of the word......
 aRs0NisT said:
colin powell and condoleeza rice are WHITE black people

Whoa, Calm down, you can say that sh*t but you don't even know them. Yeah they do seem like sellouts to me too, but I can't judge them by their actions on TV, they could be totally different when the cameras are off. To be honest as sad as it sounds everyone is not going to be concerned about our (black) people, but then doesn't always make them sellouts, just makes them selfish. Statements like yours are exactly the problem in Black communities today we don't try to build together we just hate on each other. Why you think "sellouts" act the way they do? They ain't getting no love from their people based on the way they talk, the way they grew uo, or the person they wit, so they say fu*k it n*ggas ain't fu*king with me so I ain't fu*king with them. I Believe that a majority of these "sellouts" know the deal, but white people may act fake in their face, and to them that's better than their fellow race hatin on them all day. Sad, but true. We gotta stop this sh*t man, we need to build, not destroy. That's our biggest problem. You just endorsed it with your post. No hatin though I see your point.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-03-2005 at 05:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #157
marcchrome 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 1217 1217
props.. here in case anyone has not seen it..........

09-03-2005, 06:35 PM         #158
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Leroy Brown said:
Those Vote Or DIe shirts was a waste--Glad Kanye said that

[pic - click to view]

09-03-2005, 06:40 PM         #159
topcontender 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Tucker looked so shook
 09-03-2005, 07:09 PM         #160
The Sorrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo kanye got a point air his a.ss out like dat
im wit em on dat one my auntie latin looks white tho
my cousins are half white but dat mufu*ka lifted
his kids aint even miss em
but word she liv in lousiana nowhere near na'lens
but word if the media outlets said dat and i was there
wit kanyezee i woulda stood there wit em cause he
a minority just like me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, I’m gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago