most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
368 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game goes to NORTH PHILLY for some cheesesteak
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 1359 1359
Kanye Is A Hero!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #122
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,830 | Props total: 280 280
I think what made the sh*t so funny was the way he said it. He said it in real calm like it was a part of every day conversation.
 09-03-2005, 11:48 AM         #123
AU1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some seem to take offense to this issue. It's not being racial. It's being realistic. Look around. Everything isn't well off for everybody in the United States.
 11 years ago '04        #124
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
sometimes u need to be rash and terribly critical in order to establish an idea.
 09-03-2005, 11:53 AM         #125
dontgiveafuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The media has played this up into a race issue, first by differentiating between "looting" and "finding". Black people picked up on this and made a big deal about it. And because EVERYONE needs a scapegoat, they pointed to Bush. But you can't help blaming the lowly blacks who stole expensive liquor and jewelry, rather than getting supplies for survival. <--- this is what the media focused on. If they had thought about hiding from the cameras, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

No one has seen Bush kiss two black ladies on the forehead. So that further makes him a racist.... in people's minds, that is.

Bush is probably trying hard not to come off as racist. It's difficult to squash that image when you're a rich white man commanding a country with blacks who are quick to point out racism at every turn.

Last edited by dontgiveafuck; 09-03-2005 at 11:58 AM..
 09-03-2005, 12:07 PM         #126
Knobody843 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic....When would be a right time to bring up those issue tho?
He saw his chance and took it. Its not like he was trying to make something outta nothing.
 11 years ago '04        #127
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
my thing with the looting and finding thing is so be it..........if they wanna try to get jewelry and tvs so what.........what the hell they going to do save that stuff........them places have insurance..........they straight...........those people out there have nothing..........i mean nothing...........the damn city is gone
 11 years ago '04        #128
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
 Wawdy24 said:
I've heard of freedom of speech. The fact that Kanye seams to make everything a race issue is making me think he is a complete jack a.ss. I'm white, yet I feel for everyone down on the Gulf Coast affected by this disaster. He turned this into a war of white's against blacks. He is ignorant, and should never be allowed onto live television again.

As for him bringing racial issues to the forefront of the nations biggest disaster is just absurred. I understand that George Bush is an a.ss hole. I think he could care less about the people there. But Kanye saying anything relating to race, in this time of need ... just makes him look like a a.ss hole, especially to the white people who turned in to watch this NBC special.

Thanks alot Kanye ... I'll never buy anything with your name on it again.
he didnt say white people dont care about black people he said george bush dooesnt, damn ppl actin like kanye was callin out every white person in america he called out one man on sum sh*t that was already obvious idk y ppl actin like that statement came outta nowhere
 11 years ago '04        #129
serg 
space
space
well if some feel the need to say they not going to buy kanyes cd well im not buying another eminem cd...........was what em did or said any worse?
 09-03-2005, 01:04 PM         #130
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter if you agree or disagree with Kanye, his timing was horrible.
Theres a time and place to say some sh*t like that.

He could of cost the redcross millions.

People didnt tune in to hear his political views, they tuned in to help the people who are dying.

If Kanye is so concerned about the black people left why doesnt he do something about it instead of claiming Bush a racist?

fu*king Harry Conick Jr was in New Orleans after the Hurricane physically helping, what was Kanye doing?
 11 years ago '04        #131
serg 
space
space
first off if he did not care he would not have been there........second why not speak your mind........freedom of speech.......this is a serious matter and he is not the only person that feels this way..........they talking about it all on cnn and the radios..........jesse jackson agreed with him...........people just dont know how to deal with this issue......but i know one thing...........id rather speak my mind than say nothing at all and thats real..........
 09-03-2005, 01:17 PM         #132
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The red cross special was to raise money for the victims, those celebrities where on there to help raise money for the victims.

Kanye took his time to tell you about his feelings for George Bush.

He's a real standup guy.
 11 years ago '04        #133
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 Powermoves said:
We have 400 years plus of proof. We could start to list them for you...
I'm not getting on you but why do white people find it so hard to believe that things are done to black people because of race. I'm 34, black..my parents are from the south, they were born in 1939 and 1942. They have seen lynchings they have had to ride the back of the bus. They have drank from "blacks only" water fountains and have watched movies from black's only sections of theatres. They have watched Jackie Robinson break the color barrier and blacks get beat in the streets and water hosed by fire departments while the police stood by and did nothing. They have also watched the government send in the national guard just so one little black girl could go to the University of Mississippi.
My parents are 63 and 66. I say all of that to say this.....My parents are still here and healthy..do you think all of those racist people are not still alive too?
Do you think some of them do not still hold political office and positions of power???? Do you think some of them did not pass along there racist views to their children???? America has only only passed legislation to try and insure that we live up to the language and goals of our constitution, but you cant legislate peoples feelings.
Whats left to say?
 09-03-2005, 01:44 PM         #134
Architext 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is obvious.
 09-03-2005, 02:04 PM         #135
Crzyazninvazn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My dad says Kanye West is a racist and I'm no longer allowed to use him as a wallpaper and/or listen to his music.

WTF...I was laughing so hard, I don't think he even knows what Kanye was talkin about with the media.
 11 years ago '05        #136
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,805 | Props total: 498 498
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 11 years ago '04        #137
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
yeah, people was stunned that kanye made a comment like that. it wasnt the right place or the time like everyone said but it did need to be said. yeah tucker was like "and you know this man..!" hahha

Last edited by jjbing4; 09-03-2005 at 02:43 PM..
 09-03-2005, 03:04 PM         #138
harval 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to kanye, and i would definately be nervous as well... least he had some passion in his voice, he definately meant his words and his music can be recieved as inspirational for many. kanye speaks the truth
 11 years ago '04        #139
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$982 | Props total: 0 0
I do agree that it might not have been the right time but somebody with some recognition needed to step up and Kanye did he basically was just telling how all these media outlets were portraying blacks out as looters while they would show whites doing the exact same thing but they were looking for food what kinda sh*t is that. It had to be done and Kanye did it.
 11 years ago '04        #140
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
They cant do anything to him for saying that. I dont know what they are talking about saying how saying he will pay for what he said. Its freedom of speech and he has the right to say his oppinion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
144 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago