squad up!

Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2005, 05:16 PM         #151
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbbulldawg2003 said
because buch is signing 2 bills, opne for 2 nillion in relief and another for 13billion to rebuild the NO. im not sayin i like bush, but to say he aint did NOTHIN to help is a stretch. all im sayin is that i want to see the people get help in NO more than i want to see a forum on bush bashing. the lives of my fellow brothers and sisters down there in peril are more important to me right now than a old white man playin political chess in the white house.
yes he did sign a bill.....just now.

why did it take so long? he said himself that they didnt handle the situation properly the first few days.

he didnt do anything of importance until it was too late, and after a lot of america had made the decision, themselves, to help out. why is our leader FOLOWING us?

13 years ago '04        #152
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.
He is only speaking the truth Mississippi is the poorest states in the US and majority black all images that you have seen on the news are of african americans looting and whites trying to find food for their families Bush doesnt give a damn about blacks he has made it evident so many times since he has been in office Im glad Kanye said what he said bc so many blacks feel this way but arent in that position to say so do you think that if this happened in North Dakota that it would take them this long to get relief into the state shoot it didnt take this long for the US to send in help for the Tsunami disaster and they arent even on home soil You have people dropping dead and no one there to pick them up no human deserves this kind of treatment

13 years ago '05        #153
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
colin powell and condoleeza rice are WHITE black people

13 years ago '04        #154
KURUPTION!!! 545 heat pts545
space
space
$34,755 | Props total: 1267 1267
 tmich19 said
man dont waste your these people, i swear alot of people on here is as blind and ray charles and stevie wonder and sometimes i fell they still can see better than yall..... powell and rice are prime examples of what a sellout is, they dont know the 1st thing 2 being black, they are real uncle tom's in every sense of the word......
 aRs0NisT said
colin powell and condoleeza rice are WHITE black people

Whoa, Calm down, you can say that sh*t but you don't even know them. Yeah they do seem like sellouts to me too, but I can't judge them by their actions on TV, they could be totally different when the cameras are off. To be honest as sad as it sounds everyone is not going to be concerned about our (black) people, but then doesn't always make them sellouts, just makes them selfish. Statements like yours are exactly the problem in Black communities today we don't try to build together we just hate on each other. Why you think "sellouts" act the way they do? They ain't getting no love from their people based on the way they talk, the way they grew uo, or the person they wit, so they say fu*k it n*ggas ain't fu*king with me so I ain't fu*king with them. I Believe that a majority of these "sellouts" know the deal, but white people may act fake in their face, and to them that's better than their fellow race hatin on them all day. Sad, but true. We gotta stop this sh*t man, we need to build, not destroy. That's our biggest problem. You just endorsed it with your post. No hatin though I see your point.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-03-2005 at 05:49 PM..

13 years ago '04        #155
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 3225 3225
props.. here in case anyone has not seen it..........

09-03-2005, 06:35 PM         #156
nehustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Leroy Brown said
Those Vote Or DIe shirts was a waste--Glad Kanye said that

[pic - click to view]

09-03-2005, 06:40 PM         #157
topcontender  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Tucker looked so shook

09-03-2005, 07:09 PM         #158
The Sorrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo kanye got a point air his a.ss out like dat
im wit em on dat one my auntie latin looks white tho
my cousins are half white but dat mufu*ka lifted
his kids aint even miss em
but word she liv in lousiana nowhere near na'lens
but word if the media outlets said dat and i was there
wit kanyezee i woulda stood there wit em cause he
a minority just like me

09-03-2005, 07:12 PM         #159
libertine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mike myers is canadian, so hes probably anti bush and probably wasnt as awkward as he looked.
good for kanye.

Last edited by libertine; 09-03-2005 at 07:13 PM..

13 years ago '04        #160
kakoden 
space
space
$3,345 | Props total: 30 30
that was the most random statement...lmfao

09-03-2005, 07:43 PM         #161
libertine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakoden said
that was the most random statement...lmfao
well thats why he did it, it was LIVE so he was finaly given the moment to say it. haha well worth it.

09-03-2005, 07:57 PM         #162
kb45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is dumb .. hope the govt fu*ks him up, even though he was right. There's nothing more that I detest more than a Kanye West.
He did this for the spotlight! Everybody knows bush don't care about black people .. NO sh*t SHERLOCK
Condilizza might be a white black person .. but not collin, he is black, he just hangs with the wrong crowd. Though, Collin Powell left the Bush administration, cause he saw the racism.

Last edited by kb45; 09-03-2005 at 08:30 PM..

13 years ago '04        #163
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
 kb45 said
Kanye is dumn ..
dont you hate when your about to sh*t on someone for being dumb and you come up out looking dumber than them

maybe you should take a nap

09-03-2005, 08:29 PM         #164
kb45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my bad .. I didn't notice that error.

13 years ago '04        #165
Fresh Beats 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 3485 3485
Kanye Comment came out of nowhere ,but atleast its the truth. My cuz just came up from the hurricane and all he got was a gift certificate for value city.

09-03-2005, 11:52 PM         #166
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't believe so many people are taking offense to a man expressing some opinions (usinh his right to free speech) and speaking the truth on sh*t that most people are to weak to say... Kanye hit the nail on the head, he deserves to be applauded for standing by his convictions. The people that said that this it was not the place ot time are kidding themselves... tell me when is it the time to speak out on the bullsh*t that has just gone down? Are u serious in telling me that because Kanye said that he scared people off from donating? That is the stupidest sh*t i've heard, maybe some racist switched channels and of couse those too ignorant to face the truth. Look how the media reacted... they didn't even show it in the west... haha and this supposedly from the land of free speech... well not in the media obviously.

When the tsunami hit south east asia early this year, many places received help within hours for the tragedy... even far desolate outposts had military and charity services in place within 48 hours... half these places could be descibed as the third world... then to see New Orleans wait 5 days for a proper response... sh*ts crazy. No wonder Kanye was furious.. good on him.

09-04-2005, 12:14 AM         #167
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said
can't believe so many people are taking offense to a man expressing some opinions (usinh his right to free speech) and speaking the truth on sh*t that most people are to weak to say... Kanye hit the nail on the head, he deserves to be applauded for standing by his convictions. The people that said that this it was not the place ot time are kidding themselves... tell me when is it the time to speak out on the bullsh*t that has just gone down? Are u serious in telling me that because Kanye said that he scared people off from donating? That is the stupidest sh*t i've heard, maybe some racist switched channels and of couse those too ignorant to face the truth. Look how the media reacted... they didn't even show it in the west... haha and this supposedly from the land of free speech... well not in the media obviously.

When the tsunami hit south east asia early this year, many places received help within hours for the tragedy... even far desolate outposts had military and charity services in place within 48 hours... half these places could be descibed as the third world... then to see New Orleans wait 5 days for a proper response... sh*ts crazy. No wonder Kanye was furious.. good on him.
WORD, you get props

13 years ago '04        #168
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.
Yea just like in Iraq where are troops are at now theres not only terriorists trying to damage the future of the U.S. in relation to there not only being Blacks in NO. Theres also civilians an families there that have nothing to do with anything and have died by the thousands but that doesnt stop Bush from still trying to make it seem our presence over there is a Just cause. This referring to Bush's credibility when it comes down to there being "Others" as far as race or relation to something he wants to abolish (I.E. terrorism...). I think in many ways to Bush majority rules in his mind and controls his damn actions. Id have more respect for the man if he would tell us why it took damn near a week for help to get down south in his own damn country personally and quit the bs.

09-04-2005, 12:23 AM         #169
Selekio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, he's speaking the truth...but i dunt know if he went the right way about it, coming out with it like that. i think its all good, but its gonna look fu*ked up to certain people.

that end bit of chris tucker is sum funi sh*t.

09-04-2005, 12:45 AM         #170
BestDamnRapShow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is a fu*king turd... if he was for real mike myers would have said "kanye west couldn't be here tonight because his monkey a.ss is in hew orleans actually doing something himself rather than sitting here thinking of another way to complain about white people"

13 years ago '04        #171
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 BestDamnRapShow said
kanye is a fu*king turd... if he was for real mike myers would have said "kanye west couldn't be here tonight because his monkey a.ss is in hew orleans actually doing something himself rather than sitting here thinking of another way to complain about white people"
He aint complainin bout white ppl he complainin bout BUSH....and my a.ss aint expecting Kanye to be there bringing choppers..food and aid...im expecting my mutha fukn president to do that shyt...isn't the President supposed to protect and serve the people of the U.S.? I thought that was his responsibilities. I might be wrong though...celine dion..kanye and anyone else who has the ability to publicly speak their mind and reach out to masses about a fu*ked up situation such as this has every right too and i respect them for that...Even after this shyt i guarantee you won't get a str8 response out of Bush for the delay, cuz he likes to dodge shyt like that.

Last edited by P|aTiNum_; 09-04-2005 at 02:08 AM..

09-04-2005, 02:23 AM         #172
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Orleans is 70% black... People need to realize that. Not only did he screw them, but he screwed asians, latinos, whites, and all the other races of the world. Kanye West is an idiot for singling out one particular race. He (and most of you) also need to realize that the person who dropped the ball on this response was the head of FEMA. Google "FEMA" if you don't know exactly what it is. I'll sum it up for you to make your life easier - FEMA is the agency responsible for handlin' natural disasters. They should've been all over this... Instead, people pull the race card out on George Bush who appointed someone to take care of this kinda issue. Granted, he could've done a little bit better, but I don't see any of these people who are bi*chin' about the response runnin' for president. If you don't like how somethin' is done, stop bi*chin' about it and make a difference yourself...and Kanye flat out defended the people who are k!llin' innocent people for no reason. He straight up defended the group of people that k!lled a police officer while looting a jewelry store. IMO, Kanye should be lined up and shot for defendin' blatant murderers.

09-04-2005, 02:30 AM         #173
Dislexsic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I luv Kanye's music....

but...sometimes he just talks outta his a.ss....

He just tried to take a weak stab at the president, but what most people aren't even realizing, is that probably half the people that were watching that know NOTHING about hip hop. It was just some fundraiser on nbc or whatever......

All a lot of these people seen "was just another black guy" pulling the race card as an excuse/reason for black people's actions...

thats not my personal opinion.....i'm just saying, from someone that has no idea who kanye west is or anything, that's how they probably view it....so by the way he voiced his opinion, he completely discredited himself at the same time.....

13 years ago '04        #174
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
 liljohnson said
New Orleans is 70% black... People need to realize that. Not only did he screw them, but he screwed asians, latinos, whites, and all the other races of the world. Kanye West is an idiot for singling out one particular race. He (and most of you) also need to realize that the person who dropped the ball on this response was the head of FEMA. Google "FEMA" if you don't know exactly what it is. I'll sum it up for you to make your life easier - FEMA is the agency responsible for handlin' natural disasters. They should've been all over this... Instead, people pull the race card out on George Bush who appointed someone to take care of this kinda issue. Granted, he could've done a little bit better, but I don't see any of these people who are bi*chin' about the response runnin' for president. If you don't like how somethin' is done, stop bi*chin' about it and make a difference yourself...and Kanye flat out defended the people who are k!llin' innocent people for no reason. He straight up defended the group of people that k!lled a police officer while looting a jewelry store. IMO, Kanye should be lined up and shot for defendin' blatant murderers.
yea dats tru dat he screwed all da diff races.......but i bet dat 25% of dat the 30% of those other races residing and dat was on vacation in N.O. got dey a.sses outta dere. we all kno dat kanye singled out black ppl cuz dat was da majority left behind, george bush knos dats tru..... and bout ppl stop bi*chin and start runnin 4 president sh*t.... b real...... da way things goin u will neva c a minority as a president..... and dats real talk too

13 years ago '04        #175
Antman187 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 86 86
Damn I can't believe some of you dumbfu*ks actually voted for Bush in here. Those who voted fro Bush in here, is your economic situation better since he is president? are you afraid of Bin Laden? Dude ain't did shyt to improve my status if anything I'm dropping....

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Obama on Kanye: "I SAID WHAT I SAID"
37 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn looks like Drake is coming for pusha
69 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
92 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Katt Williams said Hazel E went to Dubai and got shat on :dead:
45 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You see the hamburger, but can you spot the chocolate chip cookie
20 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
44 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
158 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Victor Cruz about to wife karate
29 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
56 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
11 comments
1 hour ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Mike McCoy fired
29 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I met her and I've been shining ever since
15 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
104 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside [VIDEO] Travis Scott-Sicko Mode feat Drake
46 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA What happened to Lonzo last night?
29 comments
34 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Why Michael Vick daddy still pushing weight
25 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside French Montana finally came out his coma
11 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside I'm a black Republican AMA
62 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment
28 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fendi new scarf looking...
2 comments
2 hours ago
@gear
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
HUDA2daF
HIGH LVLD
mikejuheard
foshoVoodoo
PROV
micropave
FireBeats
squirtofkahlua
Juliette DaBlok
Big Smoke FLA
Top 10 most slapped recently
agriffiths
ovogoon
Gang Sht
BlackDynamite
suavehooper
Affectz
Kim Jong Un
NinetyThree94
baddie
two-face

most viewed right now
online now  48
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
75 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
175 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  18
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
156 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
163 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy