squad up!

Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #126
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
 Wawdy24 said
I've heard of freedom of speech. The fact that Kanye seams to make everything a race issue is making me think he is a complete jack a.ss. I'm white, yet I feel for everyone down on the Gulf Coast affected by this disaster. He turned this into a war of white's against blacks. He is ignorant, and should never be allowed onto live television again.

As for him bringing racial issues to the forefront of the nations biggest disaster is just absurred. I understand that George Bush is an a.ss hole. I think he could care less about the people there. But Kanye saying anything relating to race, in this time of need ... just makes him look like a a.ss hole, especially to the white people who turned in to watch this NBC special.

Thanks alot Kanye ... I'll never buy anything with your name on it again.
he didnt say white people dont care about black people he said george bush dooesnt, damn ppl actin like kanye was callin out every white person in america he called out one man on sum sh*t that was already obvious idk y ppl actin like that statement came outta nowhere

13 years ago '04        #127
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
well if some feel the need to say they not going to buy kanyes cd well im not buying another eminem cd...........was what em did or said any worse?

09-03-2005, 01:04 PM         #128
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter if you agree or disagree with Kanye, his timing was horrible.
Theres a time and place to say some sh*t like that.

He could of cost the redcross millions.

People didnt tune in to hear his political views, they tuned in to help the people who are dying.

If Kanye is so concerned about the black people left why doesnt he do something about it instead of claiming Bush a racist?

fu*king Harry Conick Jr was in New Orleans after the Hurricane physically helping, what was Kanye doing?

13 years ago '04        #129
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
first off if he did not care he would not have been there........second why not speak your mind........freedom of speech.......this is a serious matter and he is not the only person that feels this way..........they talking about it all on cnn and the radios..........jesse jackson agreed with him...........people just dont know how to deal with this issue......but i know one thing...........id rather speak my mind than say nothing at all and thats real..........

09-03-2005, 01:17 PM         #130
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The red cross special was to raise money for the victims, those celebrities where on there to help raise money for the victims.

Kanye took his time to tell you about his feelings for George Bush.

He's a real standup guy.

13 years ago '04        #131
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 Powermoves said
We have 400 years plus of proof. We could start to list them for you...
I'm not getting on you but why do white people find it so hard to believe that things are done to black people because of race. I'm 34, black..my parents are from the south, they were born in 1939 and 1942. They have seen lynchings they have had to ride the back of the bus. They have drank from "blacks only" water fountains and have watched movies from black's only sections of theatres. They have watched Jackie Robinson break the color barrier and blacks get beat in the streets and water hosed by fire departments while the police stood by and did nothing. They have also watched the government send in the national guard just so one little black girl could go to the University of Mississippi.
My parents are 63 and 66. I say all of that to say this.....My parents are still here and healthy..do you think all of those racist people are not still alive too?
Do you think some of them do not still hold political office and positions of power???? Do you think some of them did not pass along there racist views to their children???? America has only only passed legislation to try and insure that we live up to the language and goals of our constitution, but you cant legislate peoples feelings.
Whats left to say?

09-03-2005, 01:44 PM         #132
Architext  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is obvious.

09-03-2005, 02:04 PM         #133
Crzyazninvazn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My dad says Kanye West is a racist and I'm no longer allowed to use him as a wallpaper and/or listen to his music.

WTF...I was laughing so hard, I don't think he even knows what Kanye was talkin about with the media.

13 years ago '05        #134
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,278 | Props total: 2536 2536
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

13 years ago '04        #135
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
yeah, people was stunned that kanye made a comment like that. it wasnt the right place or the time like everyone said but it did need to be said. yeah tucker was like "and you know this man..!" hahha

Last edited by jjbing4; 09-03-2005 at 02:43 PM..

09-03-2005, 03:04 PM         #136
harval  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to kanye, and i would definately be nervous as well... least he had some passion in his voice, he definately meant his words and his music can be recieved as inspirational for many. kanye speaks the truth

13 years ago '04        #137
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$993 | Props total: 8 8
I do agree that it might not have been the right time but somebody with some recognition needed to step up and Kanye did he basically was just telling how all these media outlets were portraying blacks out as looters while they would show whites doing the exact same thing but they were looking for food what kinda sh*t is that. It had to be done and Kanye did it.

13 years ago '04        #138
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
They cant do anything to him for saying that. I dont know what they are talking about saying how saying he will pay for what he said. Its freedom of speech and he has the right to say his oppinion.

13 years ago '04        #139
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
 droopy5631 said
I used to think bush didn't give a damn about black people, after whats been going on bush doesn't give a damn about americans period. he's just using us to achieve what his father didn't do why he was in office.

IMPEACH BUSH
dats sum real talk rite dere mane, dats exactly wat i been tellin ppl george bush only gives a sh*t bout him and his family.

09-03-2005, 04:01 PM         #140
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because Kanye said bush doesn't care about black people doesn't mean he believes bush cares about poor white people or any people for that matter….a lot of people are a.ssuming too much...

09-03-2005, 04:08 PM         #141
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whether it was the right time and place or not the fact is this, kanye is a grown azz man who felt a certain way bout a subject and he spoke on it. it's a real opinionated statement that he couldn't hold in any longer, what republican every cared about blacks??? it makes perfect sense that he doesn't, them people in N.O. barely had anything before the hurricane so now they really dont' give a damn bout anything but surviving another day, a lot of people are actin like the peeps of N.O. had it all great and when the hurricane hit they changed, that was never the case. they've been dealt a bad deal and now they don't have ANYTHING so they puttin up with it the only way they know how. but don't talk down on a grown man for speaking his mind cuz that's what makes him grown, sayin what da hell he wants when he wants...

*throws on crack muzik* by kanye west.

09-03-2005, 04:12 PM         #142
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it WAS the right time to say something. yes its for the victims of Katrina....but isnt it kinda sad that there were national telethons on TV, before the fukin PRESIDENT ordered to send money and supplies?

09-03-2005, 04:18 PM         #143
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the best point that was made was from somebody earlier, when 9-11 happened he was on tv a couple hours later making promises and all that kinda stuff, and that was only two buildings. here a whole city got wiped out and it took him days to address it, louisiana is right next to texas so what was the big hold-up? he was prolly somewhere wit bin laden tippin em back.

13 years ago '04        #144
jbbulldawg2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,238 | Props total: 7 7
wow... man i dont like george bush but damn, it was jus a bad time to be george bush bashing, not in a fundraiser to help the families. during a fundraiser the 1st and foremost agenda should be to encourage people to donate money, not to stand on your own political soapbox. Im not saying i dont disagree wit what Kanye was sayin but damn boy PICK A BETTER TIME!!

13 years ago '04        #145
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
dammmmmmmm but kanye did his ting doe
i swear u can hear like omg after kanye said it

09-03-2005, 04:35 PM         #146
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbbulldawg2003 said
wow... man i dont like george bush but damn, it was jus a bad time to be george bush bashing, not in a fundraiser to help the families. during a fundraiser the 1st and foremost agenda should be to encourage people to donate money, not to stand on your own political soapbox. Im not saying i dont disagree wit what Kanye was sayin but damn boy PICK A BETTER TIME!!
why not bash bush, when they were able to organise a huge fundraiser like that....before bush thought to actually do something.

09-03-2005, 04:40 PM         #147
Squeeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i sometimes think kanye is a c*cky lil a.ss but i give him props 4 saying what he did knowing what it may do to his carrer....i mean look at the dixie chicks

but seriously u could see the nervousness in him an on his face and in his voice as he knew he was threading dangerously

but it is sad im a black man not a united states resident either and it is sad to see what is goin on

yes whites are dying but the majority of people there are blacks an poor blacks at that if it were a predominantly white state rescuse efforts would have been much stronger an thats a facts

just sad to see that in 2005 in AMERIKKKA blacks are still subjugated an we are still divided by race and class barriers......pray 4 people in the NO

13 years ago '04        #148
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
So much anger in the nation

People a.ssuming too much about that statement tho. It didnt mean that white people dont care about black people, or that Kanye hated white people...it just was what it was. I can understand why the conservatives are offended tho, he's disrespected thier "god", the one man who can do no wrong in the world. People shouldnt be mad and what he said, it was a reflection of the thoughts of many all over the world. I've seen tons of white people agree w/ Kanye's statement. Bush got called out on his actions or lack thereof plain and simple.

Black people are pissed all over the country from this because it seems to be a wake up call to our worth in america, the bigger picture of course is about economic class but the media screwed that up...I blame them more than anyone. We can't act as if mass racism doesnt exist but at the same time we cannot fire back with that same racism. Real attitudes are being exposed, what I dont understand is why some whites are mad about this, I'm hearing a lot of people are trying to organize a boycott on Kanye West's music and his pepsi deal is gone. He said nothing about whites in general he only gave the powers that be a taste of thier own medicine. Unless you worship Bush you really shouldn't be offended.

13 years ago '04        #149
jbbulldawg2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,238 | Props total: 7 7
 Arkanjal said
why not bash bush, when they were able to organise a huge fundraiser like that....before bush thought to actually do something.

because buch is signing 2 bills, opne for 2 nillion in relief and another for 13billion to rebuild the NO. im not sayin i like bush, but to say he aint did NOTHIN to help is a stretch. all im sayin is that i want to see the people get help in NO more than i want to see a forum on bush bashing. the lives of my fellow brothers and sisters down there in peril are more important to me right now than a old white man playin political chess in the white house.

09-03-2005, 05:02 PM         #150
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He signed a bill, big fn whoop. That’s for rebuilding and to pay for sh!t his reaction as the nations leader was un fu*king acceptable… I mean come on the n*gga was on stage jamming with some country singers after it hit??? Man if Clinton was president hed be down in the NO on a airboat with 4 black babies in his arms and playing the sax,

Home      

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
28 comments
47 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
76 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
42 comments
46 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
37 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
68 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 BOX Damn... Floyd said McGregor was more of a challenge than Canelo
23 comments
48 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Select High school Prospects can be offered 125,000 to play in N..
121 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - NYP: Suspect in Jamal Khashoggi Case Killed in Car Accident
44 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality it’s A.............fu-k I..
2 comments
59 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA "LeBron James Wants to Play with Damian Lillard"
43 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B declares she's got fat bi-ch pus-y
20 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Say what you will but Joe Budden is taking back the Hip Hop culture from the u..
71 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
139 comments
14 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
12 comments
1 hour ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Only 3 rappers went plat in the 90's, 00's and 10's
40 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
25 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kim Kardashian, damn you to hell... why you keep teasing me
38 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - BREAKING NEWS: Trump threatens to close Southern border over immigrat..
50 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Butt Lifts for Likes: The Instagram Booty Effect
33 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Narcos: Mexico Official Trailer
20 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Sewer
Mike T
sammcc30
Hurtbro
realgunta
NaMeLeSs-
Ravishing
thegoldenhero
micropave
Mr Scaramucci
Top 10 most slapped recently
TomDick&Harry
micropave
two-face
Laron Artest
Binary
ahonui06
BlackDynamite
North Face
sammcc30
Exs

most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside The wall
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
199 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
175 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
82 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
212 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy