Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2005, 07:48 AM         #81
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a newfound respect for Mr. West.
 09-03-2005, 07:54 AM         #82
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad that kanye pulled the race card. The fact is that most of the people there are black but there are white people and spanish people etc...George bush cares about all people even though he is an a**hole.....and i voted for kerry by the way
 11 years ago '04        #83
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 12 12
 WePoFoSho said:
its sad that kanye pulled the race card. The fact is that most of the people there are black but there are white people and spanish people etc...George bush cares about all people even though he is an a**hole.....and i voted for kerry by the way
*George Bush does not care for black people*

*u MAD?*
*THAT MAN TOLD THE TRUTH*
 11 years ago '05        #84
blackhavenboi 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 1 1
George dont care about anybody unless they are rich and white.
 11 years ago '04        #85
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,207 | Props total: 331 331
Good for Kanye, I'm giving him props for once.
 11 years ago '05        #86
GST 
space
space
$13,495 | Props total: 230 230
it's not like the dude is lying or exaggerating,the man is telling the truth....Bush does not give a fu*k about black people cuz when they k!lled James Byrd right in his backyard he didn't even care...yea Kanye prolly got in a limo after all that but he earned that limo,black people as a whole have not earned a limo
 09-03-2005, 08:35 AM         #87
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

Hey jrs200x.......It might have been distasteful to you....and I Know most white people think that it is never the right time to talk about race but New Orleans population is 70% black. I know whites think blacks are just complaining when we talk about biased news coverage but it is true. Look at this..... this is coverage from two respectable American news outlets.

[pic - click to view]

Kanye spoke hastily and emotionally and it was not pretty but the truth is often ugly.
 09-03-2005, 08:38 AM         #88
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this makes me wanna go out and buy his album to support him.
bush dont care about no minorities....GO KANYE!!!! :applause:

i bet u 80% of the ppl that have disagreed wit him on here are white

Last edited by Lace; 09-03-2005 at 08:45 AM..
 09-03-2005, 08:49 AM         #89
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
I respect kanye because you can tell he belived what he was saying because the n*gga sounded nervous and sh*t, and to me this wasn't kanye the arrogant bastard this was kanye keeping it real BUT he should have relized that there was a time and place for everything and that wasn't the time nor the place to say that. BUT REGARDLESS that was still the funnest sh*t I heard all year

And the n*gga said he was gonna make a big donation IF HE DON'T then you can sh*t

There is never a wrong time or place to speak the truth and speak out against injustice.
 09-03-2005, 09:02 AM         #90
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said:
what proof do you have of this? black people are just making these comments with absolutely no evidence and all speculation

now i loved kanyes comments and i hate bush. and i do think many politicians are racist but did any of you just think that maybe he is just an awful president and it really isnt a race issue? many of the troops are over in iraq and the middle east. I am just asking the question i am not saying it definitly is not a race issue so dont jump on me either. i am just trying to discuss things intelligently instead of jumping to conclusions because any race statement is not based on any hard evidence.
We have 400 years plus of proof. We could start to list them for you...
I'm not getting on you but why do white people find it so hard to believe that things are done to black people because of race. I'm 34, black..my parents are from the south, they were born in 1939 and 1942. They have seen lynchings they have had to ride the back of the bus. They have drank from "blacks only" water fountains and have watched movies from black's only sections of theatres. They have watched Jackie Robinson break the color barrier and blacks get beat in the streets and water hosed by fire departments while the police stood by and did nothing. They have also watched the government send in the national guard just so one little black girl could go to the University of Mississippi.
My parents are 63 and 66. I say all of that to say this.....My parents are still here and healthy..do you think all of those racist people are not still alive too?
Do you think some of them do not still hold political office and positions of power???? Do you think some of them did not pass along there racist views to their children???? America has only only passed legislation to try and insure that we live up to the language and goals of our constitution, but you cant legislate peoples feelings.

Last edited by Powermoves; 09-03-2005 at 09:06 AM..
 09-03-2005, 09:06 AM         #91
SinCere Da Don! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The gay rapper has done it again
 11 years ago '05        #92
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 2 2
 Powermoves said:
I'm not getting on you but why do white people find it so hard to believe that things are done to black people because of race. I'm 34, black..my parents are from the south, they were born in 1939 and 1942. They have seen lynchings they have had to ride the back of the bus. They have drank from "blacks only" water fountains and have watched movies from black's only sections of theatres. They have watched Jackie Robinson break the color barrier and blacks get beat in the streets and water hosed by fire departments while the police stood by and did nothing. They have also watched the government send in the national guard just so one little black girl could go to the University of Mississippi.
My parents are 63 and 66. I say all of that to say this.....My parents are still here and healthy..do you think all of those racist people are not still alive too?
Do you think some of them do not still hold political office and positions of power???? Do you think some of them did not pass along there racist views to their children???? America has only only passed legislation to try and insure that we live up to the language and goals of our constitution, but you cant legislate peoples feelings.
Props for that knowledge. Couldn't have been put better.
 11 years ago '04        #93
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 55 55
I posted this in the other "We Hate Kanye for Speaking the Truth" thread. Read this "letter" to George Bush from Michael Moore. It sums up a lot of the reasons why this disaster was so disastrous in the first place (see the bold parts)--AND it also shows that, even to a white man, Kanye was speaking a lot of truth last night--peep:

Subject: FW: MIchael Moore Letter
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:02:29 -0400

Friday, September 2nd, 2005
Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore

P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with them before they get to DC on September 21st.
 09-03-2005, 09:19 AM         #94
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
ill give kanye credit i always disliked his c*ckiness but 4 once he has spoken about the right thing at the right time.

^^^^true words spoken..........at least he sed wuts on his mind.......too many famous people feel the same way but they scared to say publicly bush is wrong.......look wut happened to the dixie chicks when they dissed bush a couple years back.......
 11 years ago '04        #95
orv 
space
space
$3,487 | Props total: 29 29
Kanye was shook when he said that. NO props to him... Man up.
 11 years ago '04        #97
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
The ony problem I see is that Kanye alienated some white people, to the point where some of them didn't donate money when they would have if they wouldn't have been distracted by Kanye's statement.

I think the important point that we're missing is the media's refusal to be critical. Major media outlets have succumbed to the administration's agenda and gets scared and runs away from any deviation of that. The newspapers and television used to be an outlet for people to protest and keep the government in check. Now the media is used by the administration as a tool for control.
 Powermoves said:
One of the best posts in BX history on race.
 11 years ago '05        #98
KKK_Killer 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

Man GET THE fu*k OUT OF HEAR.. THe MAjority Of Those People is Black.. Let that be some suburb and they would have did all type of extra sh*t for them.. Man this sh*t is CRAZY.. Us black people need to stand up for once...

Last edited by KKK_Killer; 09-03-2005 at 09:23 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #99
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

u already know
 11 years ago '05        #100
GST 
space
space
$13,495 | Props total: 230 230
 GEO1378 said:
what proof do you have of this? black people are just making these comments with absolutely no evidence and all speculation

i'm guessing that you are white.....just a wild guess
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy