Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2005, 02:38 AM         #61
layziestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if all you that are saying it is real talk, then help out by donating some money, food, clothes, etc. kanye is also on that program to RAISE money right? all of you are talking about bush doesn't give a sh*t about black people. what about you guys/girls?? DONATE AND HELP OUT EVERYONE ON THE GULF COAST. DONT BE A BUSH.
 09-03-2005, 02:41 AM         #62
burton316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandman said:
you got a good point...what about what happened across seas, with that tsunami....millions if not billions was spent to help those people and when sh*t hits home people gotta got six days before help arrives....that just plan fu*ked up.......
Tuesday morning I went to work and the parking lot of our carpet store that is located in Midland, Texas was full of trucks and buses. The buses contained fire f!ghters from Pheonix, Arizona. They were going to help. They were on the road since 4pm(mountain time) the day before. Help is and was coming. I seen it with my own eyes. It takes time. Unfortunately they can't arrive at the disaster site in minutes. It takes hours. Days. How long do you think it took to get some help for the Tsunami? They are still cleaning all that sh*t up. This is a horrible natural disaster that no one had a plan for. The city of NO was doomed from the start. Who knew that that Katrina was going to destroy this city? The people of NO didn't think it was going to happen. If they did they would have prepared for it better. The people of NO were predominately black before the hurricane. That is why there is alot of black people left. The people are trying their best to save all of the people that are stuck in NO. Unfortunately some people are going to die in the process.
 09-03-2005, 02:44 AM         #63
burton316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Knight said:
Clinton, Kennedy smart guy
What did they do for Black people?
 09-03-2005, 03:01 AM         #64
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i applaud kanye for that.
 09-03-2005, 03:39 AM         #65
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.
That is very true...but now turn on CNN and Fox News...u see the white people suffering and sitting around hopeful and patient. Then they interview the grimey of the grimey, as far as appearence, of black people and portray them as ignorant a**holes. They even had young black children on there talking about the situation. Y? To make African Americans appear as though we raise our children to be loud and ignorant of their surroundings. As far as the looting goes, the media portrays the looting as a strictly black thing. Cops of all races were running in shops. White people, Hispanic people, as well as black people were going into to get what they need, all because our "beloved" (i use this term loosely) government is more worried about the appearance that we have things under control. No aid was sent until well after the looting began. The media could get there to record the pandemonium, but the Red Cross couldn't get there to save lives? Bullsh*t. They wanted to milk the disaster for all its worth. They do this to gain relationship, revenue, and attention. Get the public's minds of Iraq for awhile?!! What, bet!!! They will use this divert our attention from the fact,that as they attempt to "save" our own, they are sacrificing far more, conquering an overseas land.

But Kanye is ignorant, because he spoke his mind? No, he's used his c*cky attitude for good. He is setting a pace for the meeker to gain courage and call Bush and the government on their bullsh*t and shrouded racist behavior...

"George Bush doesn't care about black people"-Kanye West

UR F*CKIN RITE!!!
 09-03-2005, 04:01 AM         #66
frenchboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to kanye !!!! I give him 4 VMA 10 GRAMMY 2 mtv awards 6 vibe Awards 1.5 source awards 4 soul train awards for sayin' that ....
Black panther fo' live.... He speakin the truth even the mayor said that bush don't help black people so all u hater shut the fu*k up
 09-03-2005, 04:14 AM         #67
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard that Jesse Jackson spoke up tonight too
 09-03-2005, 04:26 AM         #68
snoopy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk from kanye!
 11 years ago '04        #69
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,283 | Props total: 92 92
Yeah the guy that put this up.. Bigg ups... And for Kayne west outburst.. it was WELL NEEDED.. It opened up alot of peoples ears. it mite not have been at the right time nor the right thing to say but you only get second to say something . SO he took his chance.. IF you think how many people does he infuence. everyone will stop to watch the VMA but cant turn on the news.. This was a way of make them stop and take a look.. .

The Way that the media is portrying the blacks as "Looters" and the whites is "FInders" is WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off base.. EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE GOING FOR FOOD.....

The MEANING OF LOOTING
-Looting is theft that occurs during an apparent, usually temporary, absence of authority and order, resulting in loss of property due to this theft, and usually destruction of other property in order to steal. This lapse of can be caused by either lack of resources
-looting may be the only way for a person to procure necessities for themselves and their loved ones. Many see this as an act of survival rather than taking advantage of unfortunate events
Police were required to "loot" gasoline out of "abandoned" cars in order to continue to operate their squad cars, and doctors have had to obtain medical supplies from abandoned drugstores under armed police guard -- NOW WHAT KINDA sh*t IS THAT???

Everyone Is looting in one way or another. weither they are looking for gas, drugs, food or other sh*t... BUT singling out as blacks being the only looters is just fu*kED UP....
 11 years ago '05        #70
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 2400 2400
if all you that are saying it is real talk, then help out by donating some money, food, clothes, etc. kanye is also on that program to RAISE money right? all of you are talking about bush doesn't give a sh*t about black people. what about you guys/girls?? DONATE AND HELP OUT EVERYONE ON THE GULF COAST. DONT BE A BUSH.
For your information I've donated all those things. So who the fu*k are u to a.ssume that ppl aren't donating?

Tha fu*k outta here loser
 09-03-2005, 05:30 AM         #71
tha game aka CT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is our generations tupac, in the sense he makes amazing albums, puts political views into his music, laces verse about what the world has done and is doing and he speaks his mind in and any interview.

I'm sorry but the biatches complaining about kanye using a redcross marathon as his own stage and show to showcase his displeasure, uuuuuuuuuuum please so tell me this: its ok for bimbos like kelly clarkson, etc... who know nothing about political views to read que cards? hahaha

Kanye discussed what we been discussing here for days how racist the media is portraying n*ggas and how we are the majority demographic where the poverty is in NO and in NO thats why u see more looting from blacks and why are PEOPLE lets get away from color why are PEOPLE looting? go back to 2001 and if you dont know do your research go back to the 90s and do your research.

Heres a hint so raciast bush could fund his war he took away mad amounts of money from hurricane relief funds from NO and funded his so called america goes to war in iraq.

and think abotu why troops were not sent in earlier into these states being affected 4 different states and not enough man power? Think about why there isnt man power.

Kanye speaks the real and if for one minute most of ya'll had educated yourselves on why kanye does what he does, you'd see that when all of us are gone and our kids are the next baby boomers to go into this world there might not be a world left at the state we are human race are going.
 09-03-2005, 05:41 AM         #72
phillies1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye should be saluted for speaking the truth on a situation that a lotta people dont want to believe is the truth. he putting his career and if you wanna be real his life on the line to speak on what he believes in......I hope it starts a chain reaction on down to every block in every hood cause we too strong to let em do us any type of way. fu*k that
 11 years ago '04        #73
Shanon 
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 3 3
Kanye didn't turn this to a race issue, the issue has always been race. I don't mean any disrespect to the people that are not of color on this board, but I look at that hole incident down there and say to myself... Meteorologist can predict hurricanes plenty of time in advance. Why was there no plan a or b? Or hell a c for that matter. I was reading the newspaper and I seen a man guarding his store with a shotgun? For what.... Aint no business! When 9/11 happened we where all 1 race, the human race. Everybody came together. Now in this situation the media is painting a picture with a broad stroke. They are trying to make it look like its nothing but blacks suffering, when in reality everyone is affected. I'm glad the dude spoke his mind. Its more than the music.
 09-03-2005, 05:47 AM         #74
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big ups to Kanye...he said some good sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #75
ThirtyFiftyRep 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
Finally someone got right to the point and told it like it was...props to kanye
 09-03-2005, 06:01 AM         #76
Nameless 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fully agree that the MEDIA is portraying us black folk in a bad way, theres no denying that. I'm not feeling wat Kanye said tho, everyone, "yeah, thats real talk" and sh*t. C'mon, man, Kanye probably jumped into a limo, went to a hotel somewhere and ate lobster. Yeah, freedom of speech, but he's making a race issue himself.

I seen somewhere ppl comparing this to the asian Tsunami, fu*k outta here with that, what was the death toll again??? and i know mad n*ggaz who were like like "fu*k them muslims anyway"
 11 years ago '05        #77
Young OG 129 heat pts129
space
space
$14,973 | Props total: 5159 5159
 Nameless said:
I fully agree that the MEDIA is portraying us black folk in a bad way, theres no denying that. I'm not feeling wat Kanye said tho, everyone, "yeah, thats real talk" and sh*t. C'mon, man, Kanye probably jumped into a limo, went to a hotel somewhere and ate lobster. Yeah, freedom of speech, but he's making a race issue himself.
I respect kanye because you can tell he belived what he was saying because the n*gga sounded nervous and sh*t, and to me this wasn't kanye the arrogant bastard this was kanye keeping it real BUT he should have relized that there was a time and place for everything and that wasn't the time nor the place to say that. BUT REGARDLESS that was still the funnest sh*t I heard all year

And the n*gga said he was gonna make a big donation IF HE DON'T then you can sh*t

Last edited by Young OG; 09-03-2005 at 06:11 AM..
 09-03-2005, 07:05 AM         #78
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Casper said:
kanye spoke the truth if it was mor whitea folks out there they would of been doing moe sh*t to help em out
what proof do you have of this? black people are just making these comments with absolutely no evidence and all speculation

now i loved kanyes comments and i hate bush. and i do think many politicians are racist but did any of you just think that maybe he is just an awful president and it really isnt a race issue? many of the troops are over in iraq and the middle east. I am just asking the question i am not saying it definitly is not a race issue so dont jump on me either. i am just trying to discuss things intelligently instead of jumping to conclusions because any race statement is not based on any hard evidence.
 09-03-2005, 07:33 AM         #79
whatitishoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perhaps this may spark some others to think independently and speak your heart. Speak from the heart, somebody should mayne!
 09-03-2005, 07:45 AM         #80
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those Vote Or DIe shirts was a waste--Glad Kanye said that

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago