Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swizz Beatz Gets Implicated in $42 Million Exotic Car Flipping Scheme..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
302 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2005, 10:09 PM         #21
Problem Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biggsteel said:
i cried when he said that sh*t.. mad hilarious... he airin the president out on live TV... classic
that sh*t was classic...he just threw it in...talkin' bout how they're gone to shoot the blacks...
 11 years ago '05        #22
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,138 | Props total: 28 28
LMAO at Chris Tucker and Mike Myers's reaction!!!

Keep on Kanye, saying something that a lot of people are scared to say in public tv.
 11 years ago '05        #23
TruLAFan 
space
space
$554 | Props total: 0 0
If you aint ready for a n*gga who gonna speak his mind on live TV, then dont put Kanye on TV. Simple as that.
 09-02-2005, 10:14 PM         #24
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k bush that n*gga aint did sh*t rite since he was sworn into office....

why you think his name is bush,puss is bushy-eminem
 09-02-2005, 10:17 PM         #25
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Con-Con said:
LMAO at Chris Tucker and Mike Myers's reaction!!!

Keep on Kanye, saying something that a lot of people are scared to say in public tv.
wordd, ididnt really care about kanyes comments, just watching mike meyers just standing n then about to talk u see chris tucker confused kanye spoke the truth but every rapper says ef bush. but props to kanye for making sucha great tv moment
 09-02-2005, 10:19 PM         #26
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol shut the fu.ck up kanye...if bush didnt like blacks...why would he appoint colin powell and condoleeza rice as high officials in his cabinet...what a fu.ckin moron
 09-02-2005, 10:24 PM         #27
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said:
lol shut the fu.ck up kanye...if bush didnt like blacks...why would he appoint colin powell and condoleeza rice as high officials in his cabinet...what a fu.ckin moron
what the heck
 09-02-2005, 10:28 PM         #28
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats so funny...im not sayin i like bush, im just sayin the facts
 11 years ago '04        #29
ronfable 
space
space
$628 | Props total: 10 10
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

There was nothing arrogant about his comments. Yes it originally started as a natural disaster, but the media and Bush turned it into a racial issue by the way that they potrayed the people of Louisiana. Kanye just spoke on what he felt in his heart, and what a lot of other people feel in their hearts. Don't get mad at him for having the balls to say what he feels needs to be said, and what other want to say also. The truth hurts huh. Props to Kanye. :applause: :applause:
 09-02-2005, 10:40 PM         #30
and1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
msnbc cutoff kanye's comment on the re-run...they just cut to chris tucker
 11 years ago '05        #31
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
$1,537 | Props total: 0 0
same thing i was thinking....nobody tried to rescue people until the storm was over and water was high. new orleans has alot of poverty and some people dont even make ends-meat. they know everybody couldnt afford to evacuate thats why all the white people were the first ones to leave and hardly any of them was in the superdome. then on the other hand they showed mostly blacks looting around and a few hispanics and some white reporter on cnn made a comment it seems to be a problem of minorites looting there, basically saying black people the only ones that steal. for the person who said that kanye turned this into a racial issue is ignorant their damn self for the simple fact that if new orleans wasnt a poverty city, they would not have left those "other" folks to sit at their homes and die. "kanye turned this into a racial issue" that sound like some sh*t a white person would say. if vegas or some place similar got hit by a hurricane, that whole damn city would have been evacuated NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS.

~if the president cared about blacks...he would not cut social security......thats common sense!!!~plain and simple......

WTF...HOW CAN YOU SAY KANYE BEING AN a**hole FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!!! :thumbsdow DAMN ARE YOU THAT NIEVE!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #32
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO!!!!! @ THA VIDEO.....Kanye Gets Massive Propz for sayin that sh*t son.....In the clip, it looks like he couldnt keep his opinions bottled in....That n*gga was boiling up inside, u can easily see it in his face, dude was tremblin a bit....He said how he felt son....SO RESPECT IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #33
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 25 25
 BunDLeZ said:
LMAO!!!!! @ THA VIDEO.....Kanye Gets Massive Propz for sayin that sh*t son.....In the clip, it looks like he couldnt keep his opinions bottled in....That n*gga was boiling up inside, u can easily see it in his face, dude was tremblin a bit....He said how he felt son....SO RESPECT IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yezzir!!!!!:applause:

N Ion't like all this referring to blacks as "refugees".

I also saw a clip of two whites with bags of groceries. the TV correspondent said, "Three whites look for food at a local grocery store".

Then a FEW minutes later, they show two blacks and the SAME correspondent says, "two young black males looting" :finger:

sh*t pissed me off......

Last edited by KillaKell_01; 09-02-2005 at 11:04 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #34
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 560 560
straight link to video
 09-02-2005, 11:01 PM         #35
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand his comments weren't relevant but they were necessary
 09-02-2005, 11:02 PM         #36
legecy2k6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.
im sorry i had to say this but your STUPID dude 85% to 90% of those people were black and why did it take two days for any kind of help to come come on think man KANYE SPOKE THE TRUTH AND HIS MIND ... :applause: dont give me that bullsh*t about it being more races more cultures u rarely see any white person on tv u need to get on something real ive been to NO before

Last edited by legecy2k6; 09-02-2005 at 11:03 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #37
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
 semikidd said:

lol they pretty much are white hahahha.. flashes back to chappelle's show racial draft.

on a serious note, although the telethon was to help raise money it still was something that needed to be aired and touched upon in america.
 11 years ago '05        #38
MidNiteBlues 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 818 818
usually that n*gga kanye be whining over dumb sh*t, but this is real talk.

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 09-02-2005 at 11:31 PM..
 09-02-2005, 11:50 PM         #39
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye kanye kanye u did ya thing i am shock at some of u guys saying he wrong for doing it come on we all know the truth and if u dont wanna accept it u a fool kanye is the real come on look how long this being going on NAWLINS is a poverty stricken place look how long it take to help them my heart goes out to these folks KEEP YA HEAD UP THANK U KANYE
 09-02-2005, 11:51 PM         #40
Snapple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha you gotta be kidding me, this sh*t is hilarious....kayneezy shoudl just stuck with the scripted lines. he was fumbling over his words like he was mad nervous which fu*ked everything up. his comment "George W. Bush doesnt care about black people" is just stupid...lol i dont care for the president but i definitely wouldnt say he was a racist...the president doesnt care about other races although there are 1000 boarder jumpers every fu*king day taking our jobs..you figure it out..kayne shoulda just said what he was supposed to...blahh i thought kayne always seemed to be a d!ck but this just proves it...youuu dig?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
151 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
31 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
381 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
246 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy