squad up!

Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2005, 10:19 PM         #26
semikidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol shut the fu.ck up kanye...if bush didnt like blacks...why would he appoint colin powell and condoleeza rice as high officials in his cabinet...what a fu.ckin moron

09-02-2005, 10:24 PM         #27
growth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said
lol shut the fu.ck up kanye...if bush didnt like blacks...why would he appoint colin powell and condoleeza rice as high officials in his cabinet...what a fu.ckin moron
what the heck

09-02-2005, 10:28 PM         #28
semikidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats so funny...im not sayin i like bush, im just sayin the facts

13 years ago '04        #29
ronfable 1 heat pts
space
space
$856 | Props total: 751 751
 jrs200x said
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

There was nothing arrogant about his comments. Yes it originally started as a natural disaster, but the media and Bush turned it into a racial issue by the way that they potrayed the people of Louisiana. Kanye just spoke on what he felt in his heart, and what a lot of other people feel in their hearts. Don't get mad at him for having the balls to say what he feels needs to be said, and what other want to say also. The truth hurts huh. Props to Kanye. :applause: :applause:

09-02-2005, 10:40 PM         #30
and1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
msnbc cutoff kanye's comment on the re-run...they just cut to chris tucker

09-02-2005, 10:40 PM         #31
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same thing i was thinking....nobody tried to rescue people until the storm was over and water was high. new orleans has alot of poverty and some people dont even make ends-meat. they know everybody couldnt afford to evacuate thats why all the white people were the first ones to leave and hardly any of them was in the superdome. then on the other hand they showed mostly blacks looting around and a few hispanics and some white reporter on cnn made a comment it seems to be a problem of minorites looting there, basically saying black people the only ones that steal. for the person who said that kanye turned this into a racial issue is ignorant their damn self for the simple fact that if new orleans wasnt a poverty city, they would not have left those "other" folks to sit at their homes and die. "kanye turned this into a racial issue" that sound like some sh*t a white person would say. if vegas or some place similar got hit by a hurricane, that whole damn city would have been evacuated NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS.

~if the president cared about blacks...he would not cut social security......thats common sense!!!~plain and simple......

WTF...HOW CAN YOU SAY KANYE BEING AN a**hole FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!!! :thumbsdow DAMN ARE YOU THAT NIEVE!!!!

13 years ago '04        #32
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
LMAO!!!!! @ THA VIDEO.....Kanye Gets Massive Propz for sayin that sh*t son.....In the clip, it looks like he couldnt keep his opinions bottled in....That n*gga was boiling up inside, u can easily see it in his face, dude was tremblin a bit....He said how he felt son....SO RESPECT IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago '04        #33
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 44 44
 BunDLeZ said
LMAO!!!!! @ THA VIDEO.....Kanye Gets Massive Propz for sayin that sh*t son.....In the clip, it looks like he couldnt keep his opinions bottled in....That n*gga was boiling up inside, u can easily see it in his face, dude was tremblin a bit....He said how he felt son....SO RESPECT IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yezzir!!!!!:applause:

N Ion't like all this referring to blacks as "refugees".

I also saw a clip of two whites with bags of groceries. the TV correspondent said, "Three whites look for food at a local grocery store".

Then a FEW minutes later, they show two blacks and the SAME correspondent says, "two young black males looting" :finger:

sh*t pissed me off......

Last edited by KillaKell_01; 09-02-2005 at 11:04 PM..

13 years ago '04        #34
dblock187s 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 2915 2915
straight link to video

09-02-2005, 11:01 PM         #35
DilatedMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand his comments weren't relevant but they were necessary

09-02-2005, 11:02 PM         #36
legecy2k6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.
im sorry i had to say this but your STUPID dude 85% to 90% of those people were black and why did it take two days for any kind of help to come come on think man KANYE SPOKE THE TRUTH AND HIS MIND ... :applause: dont give me that bullsh*t about it being more races more cultures u rarely see any white person on tv u need to get on something real ive been to NO before

Last edited by legecy2k6; 09-02-2005 at 11:03 PM..

13 years ago '04        #37
krs1 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 4 4
 semikidd said

lol they pretty much are white hahahha.. flashes back to chappelle's show racial draft.

on a serious note, although the telethon was to help raise money it still was something that needed to be aired and touched upon in america.

13 years ago '05        #38
MidNiteBlues 33 heat pts33
space
space
$8,657 | Props total: 6154 6154
usually that n*gga kanye be whining over dumb sh*t, but this is real talk.

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 09-02-2005 at 11:31 PM..

09-02-2005, 11:50 PM         #39
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye kanye kanye u did ya thing i am shock at some of u guys saying he wrong for doing it come on we all know the truth and if u dont wanna accept it u a fool kanye is the real come on look how long this being going on NAWLINS is a poverty stricken place look how long it take to help them my heart goes out to these folks KEEP YA HEAD UP THANK U KANYE

09-02-2005, 11:51 PM         #40
Snapple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha you gotta be kidding me, this sh*t is hilarious....kayneezy shoudl just stuck with the scripted lines. he was fumbling over his words like he was mad nervous which fu*ked everything up. his comment "George W. Bush doesnt care about black people" is just stupid...lol i dont care for the president but i definitely wouldnt say he was a racist...the president doesnt care about other races although there are 1000 boarder jumpers every fu*king day taking our jobs..you figure it out..kayne shoulda just said what he was supposed to...blahh i thought kayne always seemed to be a d!ck but this just proves it...youuu dig?

13 years ago '04        #41
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
I used to think bush didn't give a damn about black people, after whats been going on bush doesn't give a damn about americans period. he's just using us to achieve what his father didn't do why he was in office.

IMPEACH BUSH

09-02-2005, 11:59 PM         #42
J_Casper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye spoke the truth if it was mor whitea folks out there they would of been doing moe sh*t to help em out

09-03-2005, 12:00 AM         #43
Slimshady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfao.

13 years ago '04        #44
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
 jrs200x said
Eminem has whispered it before and Kanye put it into mainstream America's face. "Bush does not care for Black people" and when rich white America and it's politicians look at it, poor people: White, Mexican, or any other nationality, they are all in the same boat. Left behind with the Blacks!

09-03-2005, 12:04 AM         #45
growth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krs1 said
lol they pretty much are white hahahha.. flashes back to chappelle's show racial draft.

on a serious note, although the telethon was to help raise money it still was something that needed to be aired and touched upon in america.
i know me too, the racial draft

13 years ago '04        #46
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
For the ignorant folk that "claim" they don't know what Kanye was talking about.....here is the prime example.....don't prop me for this as it was upped in a room earlier.

BTW: Yahoo.com has supposedly issued a formal apology...but I haven't found it yet!

09-03-2005, 12:31 AM         #47
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said
they call those people "tokens" which means they are only hired b/c it makes him look like he ain't racist. come on dude....

09-03-2005, 12:57 AM         #48
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snapple said
hahaha you gotta be kidding me, this sh*t is hilarious....kayneezy shoudl just stuck with the scripted lines. he was fumbling over his words like he was mad nervous which fu*ked everything up. his comment "George W. Bush doesnt care about black people" is just stupid...lol i dont care for the president but i definitely wouldnt say he was a racist...the president doesnt care about other races although there are 1000 boarder jumpers every fu*king day taking our jobs..you figure it out..kayne shoulda just said what he was supposed to...blahh i thought kayne always seemed to be a d!ck but this just proves it...youuu dig?

what proof has bush giving to show this? Honeslty.......everytime a major tragedy happens in a place where blacks or people of color are the majority nothing happens......hatti,jamaica,india(pleged chump change until he was put under pressure), and now this.........but france, and london bush was all over that cause terrorism much more fits his interest and agenda.........

09-03-2005, 01:13 AM         #49
xhail  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aye he spoke his mind... Dats real talk...

13 years ago '05        #50
stillsouf 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 20 20
LMAO at how Chris Tucker was looking like "WTF this n*gga just said?"

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
85 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
17 comments
41 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Nuts About To Bust Like Her Pants Button
21 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mexican Gang Member Warns 6ix9ine About Prison
47 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
62 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake Buys 3rd Home In Hidden Hills
21 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside M1lf: after 5 kids? You be the judge.
11 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New Video Shows Rondo Indeed Did Spit On CP3
112 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Transgender Claims All That Young Buck Gay sh-t Was A Publicity Stunt
122 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Spit on CP3 Not Rondo
21 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
38 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside the perfect woman... dime status
7 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 63 infant bodies found at second Detroit funeral home
25 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Anthony Kiedis was Red Hot and wanted all the smoke with cp3
23 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kehlani 6ix9ine
41 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pie Eating Contest
16 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Cleveland Browns @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread
84 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Bayou Boys in Baltimore:New Orleans Saints @ The Baltimore Ravens (Gametim..
63 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAT DADDY - Please Don't LOCK Me UP ... THAT CHICK'S GONNA HAVE S3X WITH ME!!!
23 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oj DA Juiceman in the studio with MOJO (Gucci manes enemy who got him ..
17 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigBallerLavar
Mr Scaramucci
Lonny Breaux
CaliSteppin
PROV
Skateboard T
Rule 336
Flippa Huxtable
N.O.4Life
Good Guy Ry
Top 10 most slapped recently
Papi
BlackDynamite
BigBallerLavar
blah blah blah
TommyD
IFuckedUrMom
Swade009
mak30586
QB Eagles
Flippa Huxtable

most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
340 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
273 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
33 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
29 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Disney & Marvel Releasing "Iron Man" Edition Of 50 Cent's Get Rich Or D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@news
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: Atlanta at Cleveland - 6:00 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy