Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-05-2005, 09:17 AM         #201
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Kanye is that Dude!!!
 11 years ago '04        #202
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
Why the fu*k Kanye thinks he has a right to get involved in everything is beyond me. *Asks for a refund for Late Registration*
 11 years ago '05        #203
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
 layziestyle said:
the video: [WEBSITE LINK]
Classic! Lol! Hey Peeps how I change this format into a an impeg file!
 09-05-2005, 11:21 AM         #204
stepdogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga kanye was speaking for alot of people when he said that
 11 years ago '04        #205
Urban Adult 
space
space
$793 | Props total: 3 3
 badabOom112 said:
freedom of speech. thats what it is. no disrespect. kanye did air out racism today. but on a professional level, kanye should have just kept the fund raiser the way it was.

Professionalism is an idea based on a civilized society. My comments are not directed at any particular group of people...My comments are based on the condition the society/environment is in as a whole. Kanye broke from the norm, because the professionalism your speaking on wouldn't have helped as much as his honesty and compassion have to bring the reality of this situation to light...for those who didn't know.
 11 years ago '04        #206
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
I never liked Kanye West. But I got mad respect for him,now, for saying that. I was thinking the same thing when i was seeing the news of all the hurricane victims. Why are they suffering, we in America. Cuz their mostly black thats why. sh*ts fu*ked up, cuz theyd do the same thing for us hispanics or any minority. fu*k the goverment though.

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 09-05-2005 at 11:48 AM..
 09-05-2005, 08:50 PM         #207
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (((MYKAL))) said:
I find it funny that whenever something goes wrong in this country most of you blaim the President right off the bat. There are countless others that are responsible for this, as well as Bush. FACT: It has been known for years that the levees around New Orleans could not withstand a level 3 hurricane or greater. The Amry Corps of Engineers desinged a $105 million plan to update so that a disaster like this wouldnt happen. Although it has been presented numerous times, a bill has never been passed to fix the problem. FACT: The flooding did not begin until the storm had passed. The levees were ruptured after the winds and rain had left. MOST people underestimated what the real damage was because they could not see a widespread view of the destruction. Everybody in office is responsible, the local government in Louisiana for NOT making sure its city was protected from something they KNEW WOULD EVENTUALLY HAPPEN. And how many of New Orleans citizens do you think knew about this risk?? I bet very few.

But, something bad happened in the US and it involves alot of blacks, so everybody just blaims Bush. That is so ignorant when so many others are to blaime. The mayors of New Orleans and the governor of Louisiana are both black. What did they do to prevent this from happening when they knew the risk? Did they protect their citizens (who are mostly black) from the inevitable danger that a catagory 3 or greater hurricane could bring? THESE PEOPLE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND THEY DID NOTHING...THEY ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WELLBEING OF THEIR CITIZENS. But you people would rather blaime Bush because Kanye says he hates black people. Pathetic brainwashed people.

The initial reaction is what caused the ourbust of hatred for pres bush.....your right when the hurricaine hit no one really cared outside of new orleans....it wasnt until the results of the destruction and the delay of relief hit the airwaves that the accusations started. People are always going to blame some one for something this major because its our human nature to want to blame someone for it.......but on this particular case Americans got it right.....yes the possiblities of destruction were unknown but one thing was the level of the hurricaine days before it hit.......and no precautions were taking from the federal or state.......and they are to blame for that....but the relief effort and aftermath of the situation bush is directly at fault for that....and thats where the out rage stems from......you cant be a president of a country and do nothing not even show a sign that you care when one of the tragic acts of nature to ever happen in this country occur.......we didnt expect of him when 9/11 happen but we didnt have to....he had his punk a.ss on tv that very same day......even with the floridia hurricaines he had he his punk a.ss on tv every day, walking with brother side by side......but with this......well you see it on tv dont you
 09-05-2005, 09:51 PM         #208
1gor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush < Rodney King.
 11 years ago '04        #209
rudebmore 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
Awww Man.... The power of the black voice is just unparellel in hip-hop when its use for its rightful purpose... to make a change! Peeps talk about how Kanye isnt a "Hard" rapper.. if we do the history on the industry and look at the lives of West vs. Pac's you can see where he is going... He makes a difference in the "WORLD" by speaking you subjects... thats power..whenever you can grasp the ears of the Powers that Be.. you are dangerous.. Im pretty sure he knows his potential.. and where his statements can place him... Send a prayer up for the boy.. K.West cause they are gonna be on him... first the Diamond Industry.. now this... Gotta love the kid...

One
 11 years ago '04        #210
akalimelazer 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 2 2
yo i jus wanna say something real quick.

i think its great such a political discussion has arrived that has made us think for ourselves and form real opinions. The internet has helped all us strangers discuss this in an organized discussion. fu*kin adults should learn from us instead of fu*kin things up for everybody. straight up
 11 years ago '04        #211
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,513 | Props total: 1067 1067
Kanyes an idiot...this wasnt the place to say what he said...not to mention most of this could have been avoided if the mayor and governor did their job...
 11 years ago '04        #212
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
kanye west=classic, loved what he said cause i got family down there and they still have no power and no help. where is that billion dollar money goin when niggs only got one meal 5 days after the sh*t happend?
 11 years ago '05        #213
cdbpimp 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
let me say one thing one kanye did is something america really needs to hear. Bush could give a sh*t bout black people. Those people starved and were on the street for almost 4 days before help was given 2 them. They had to get on tv and beg for help. Bush and the government took their time. Most of those people on tv were black and thats why he took his time. And now he is trying to make it all right. I glad kanye did what he did cause its all true. yall gotta feel me on this one
 09-06-2005, 09:04 AM         #214
mac-a-don 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

truest sh*t said in this post
 09-06-2005, 09:05 AM         #215
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funniest quote ive ever heard kanye spits the truth thats y he is the man
 09-06-2005, 09:07 AM         #216
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac-a-don said:
truest sh*t said in this post
Wut kanye said is the truth new reporters tell stories about white families in lousianna having bags of food and stuff saying they were hungry and needed food to eat...but if a black family has a bag of sh*t they say they r stealing and looting wuts up with the double standards...the truth is there is still prejudices against black people to this day.
 09-06-2005, 09:09 AM         #217
Panty Ryder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye says the thruth
 09-06-2005, 09:09 AM         #218
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also we r lucky other black leaders r standing behind kanye's statement such as rev. al sharpton and jesse jackson. Black leaders need to do something about the violence against blacks.
 09-06-2005, 11:11 AM         #219
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but is Kanye lying?????

no....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
469 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy