Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2005, 03:19 PM         #181
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting reading all the different wway people react to this
 12 years ago '05        #182
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 21 21
 Mizz~Dyme69 said:
show love playa...tryin fta get ta juke box ...thnx :)...get at me

Your trying to get to tha Juke Box by giving me Negative props and asking me to to get at you ?
 12 years ago '04        #183
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Dey shoulda neva let dat n*gga go on live TV haa. Did remind me of Pac, he would of really snapped tho. I loved to see dat tho thats real TV. Im out.
 09-04-2005, 06:35 PM         #184
demmy_doza  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is a crybaby f*g**t. He thros tantrums to gain attention. He's a joke and he shouldve died in that accident. I'd like to spit on his crying a.ss. Someone give him a fu*kin diaper
 09-04-2005, 07:47 PM         #185
lil' mamii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm with Kaye on this one kuz he speakin da truth and some people may believe it not tru but thatz jus not me. If i dwas Kanye I'd do it to because I'm real.

Demmy u wrong u jus bein racist and u tha only one talkin like dat. stop sippin on dat damn HATERADE! ! !

Last edited by lil' mamii; 09-04-2005 at 07:50 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #186
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
*Raises Right Fist in the Air* Ye is just speaking whats on every black persons mind. bush could care less.... about us. we an iRaq raidin all their sh*t, yet gas is higher than ever.. we cant get enough aid to all our ppl down where the hurricane cuz we spent to much fu*kin money on iraq and found no weapons of mass destruction bush has i has own on agenda
 09-04-2005, 07:50 PM         #187
Iodine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he would have said "George Bush doesn't care about poor people" He would be looked at as a marter
 09-04-2005, 07:51 PM         #188
CHRONIC2oo3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iodine said:
If he would have said "George Bush doesn't care about poor people" He would be looked at as a marter

Yep, but he didn't say that. So basically he just looks like an a.ss.
 09-04-2005, 08:11 PM         #189
banks10187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye was right when singling George Bush out for being a coward, because The President, nor anyone else took the initial responsibility for what ocurred. Preparations were not made, and as result, George W. took a noticable leave from the public during, and after the events. Up until Kanye's comments, noone had said a word of criticism... face it: there is truth in his words!
- There was little organization in the preparations for the storm. People, and politicians have seen this disaster coming for over ten years... Everyone including George W. could predict this, yet the preparations were very local, and governmental interest only began following the crisis.
- Yahoo.com has apologized, and owned up to their racist articles and headlines.
- In a news report, a white family was seen searching a grocery store for food, and was said to be "looking for food," however, in the same report, a black family searching the same store was said to be "looting"
- As to the comment about Kanye doing this for the publicity, watch the video and you'll see that he is far from nonchalant about the issue; it takes courage to say what he did, and you can see his emotions erupting at the end of the segment. His father was a member of the Black Panthers, and Kanye isn't one shy about speaking his mind... do your research before you make ignorant statements: I hope you made a donation, as you are quick to criticize someone who's actually trying to make a differance!
~prop me
 09-04-2005, 10:41 PM         #190
Irvgeezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well like the n*gga said..."Im gon get on this TV and put sh*t down...."

They already knew Kanye wasn't gonna hold his tongue for nobody.

The funny thing is somebody said "Oh that n*gga gon get shot.." But then we would know who and why they did it so...he can say whatever he wants....
 09-04-2005, 11:31 PM         #191
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and someone how natural disasters are controlled by BUSH???? Seriously some of you are so ignorant saying bush doesnt care about black people and how black people are only being effected in New Orleans... Everyone is suffering, even us.... look at the gas prices...
 09-05-2005, 12:02 AM         #192
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i'm a white boy and i think kanye is the man for doing that, Bush is fu*kin up...
 09-05-2005, 12:29 AM         #193
scientific_born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

Man shut up most are black and most blacks feel like saying what he said that man was almost in tears.Boy got talent so his career won't be destroyed.If u white i expect that much out of You if u black Go get your shine box!!!!!
 09-05-2005, 12:30 AM         #194
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is a real n*gga for sayin that....

if you are black and you like bush..... k!ll yaself
 09-05-2005, 12:38 AM         #195
scientific_born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said:
lol shut the fu.ck up kanye...if bush didnt like blacks...why would he appoint colin powell and condoleeza rice as high officials in his cabinet...what a fu.ckin moron
IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK THEY TOKENS IN FACT IF U DON'T U ONE TOO :finger:
 09-05-2005, 04:14 AM         #196
badabOom112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
freedom of speech. thats what it is. no disrespect. kanye did air out racism today. but on a professional level, kanye should have just kept the fund raiser the way it was.
 09-05-2005, 08:28 AM         #197
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
kanye is a real n*gga for sayin that....

if you are black and you like bush..... k!ll yaself
yeah cuz if you dont, he'll try
 09-05-2005, 09:15 AM         #198
tvnewz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
ill give kanye credit i always disliked his c*ckiness but 4 once he has spoken about the right thing at the right time.
yep, yep...i agree
 09-05-2005, 09:17 AM         #199
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Kanye is that Dude!!!
 12 years ago '04        #200
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,836 | Props total: 3 3
Why the fu*k Kanye thinks he has a right to get involved in everything is beyond me. *Asks for a refund for Late Registration*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 5,000-mile Cloud bringin big storms to NorthEast
38 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
190 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
240 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy