Sep 2 - Kanye West, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
It is free speech though
 09-04-2005, 12:05 PM         #182
DarkAbyss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
tru i feel the same, just shock value in order to increase his sales
it's jus that it's so much easier for minorities to use the race card than for the majority
i have lost all my respect for kayne.. it jus seems he is blaming ALL of the troubles of the black people on the white people
like what MYKAL said, it was underestimated by the state and the government of the damage caused by katrina
stuff like this don't happen at all in the states because they are prepared
they were, but than the levee's broke and total chaos erupted
no one is to blame, if this happend in a second or third world country, hundreds of thousands would have died

as well it seems like he blames "white" america for being racist on calling the two photos which reports "looting and finding" as racist
that is unjusted, pointless statement, in fact i believe kayne is being racist himself when he says that, he is just stirring up more hate between the minority and majority
why? the caption isn't even by the same person, they are completely by 2 different person
2 photographers/captionists who are from two different backgrounds
1 may consider this looting and one may consider this finding due to the disaster
out of the hundreds of thousands of pictures and captions which has looting or finding in it.. it jus so happens one has looting for a black.. and one says finding for a white (what are the odds eh?)

as well for the free speech thing, so what, what kayne said shouldn't have been said for this event.
if it was some political show, fine, i'd give mad respects to him
but it wasn't, it was a fundraiser for the katrina victims
the show probably lost alot more donations than it received because of that, just look how myers and tucker were shocked and disgusted from the comment that kayne made
it's like going to iraq.. and in front of all the U.S soldiers.. saying "Bush is doing this for the Oil".. it's f*cked and inappropriate

Last edited by DarkAbyss; 09-04-2005 at 12:09 PM..
 09-04-2005, 03:19 PM         #183
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting reading all the different wway people react to this
 11 years ago '05        #184
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 4 4
 Mizz~Dyme69 said:
show love playa...tryin fta get ta juke box ...thnx :)...get at me

Your trying to get to tha Juke Box by giving me Negative props and asking me to to get at you ?
 11 years ago '04        #185
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Dey shoulda neva let dat n*gga go on live TV haa. Did remind me of Pac, he would of really snapped tho. I loved to see dat tho thats real TV. Im out.
 09-04-2005, 06:35 PM         #186
demmy_doza 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is a crybaby f*g**t. He thros tantrums to gain attention. He's a joke and he shouldve died in that accident. I'd like to spit on his crying a.ss. Someone give him a fu*kin diaper
 09-04-2005, 07:47 PM         #187
lil' mamii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm with Kaye on this one kuz he speakin da truth and some people may believe it not tru but thatz jus not me. If i dwas Kanye I'd do it to because I'm real.

Demmy u wrong u jus bein racist and u tha only one talkin like dat. stop sippin on dat damn HATERADE! ! !

Last edited by lil' mamii; 09-04-2005 at 07:50 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #188
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
*Raises Right Fist in the Air* Ye is just speaking whats on every black persons mind. bush could care less.... about us. we an iRaq raidin all their sh*t, yet gas is higher than ever.. we cant get enough aid to all our ppl down where the hurricane cuz we spent to much fu*kin money on iraq and found no weapons of mass destruction bush has i has own on agenda
 09-04-2005, 07:50 PM         #189
Iodine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he would have said "George Bush doesn't care about poor people" He would be looked at as a marter
 09-04-2005, 07:51 PM         #190
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iodine said:
If he would have said "George Bush doesn't care about poor people" He would be looked at as a marter

Yep, but he didn't say that. So basically he just looks like an a.ss.
 09-04-2005, 08:11 PM         #191
banks10187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye was right when singling George Bush out for being a coward, because The President, nor anyone else took the initial responsibility for what ocurred. Preparations were not made, and as result, George W. took a noticable leave from the public during, and after the events. Up until Kanye's comments, noone had said a word of criticism... face it: there is truth in his words!
- There was little organization in the preparations for the storm. People, and politicians have seen this disaster coming for over ten years... Everyone including George W. could predict this, yet the preparations were very local, and governmental interest only began following the crisis.
- Yahoo.com has apologized, and owned up to their racist articles and headlines.
- In a news report, a white family was seen searching a grocery store for food, and was said to be "looking for food," however, in the same report, a black family searching the same store was said to be "looting"
- As to the comment about Kanye doing this for the publicity, watch the video and you'll see that he is far from nonchalant about the issue; it takes courage to say what he did, and you can see his emotions erupting at the end of the segment. His father was a member of the Black Panthers, and Kanye isn't one shy about speaking his mind... do your research before you make ignorant statements: I hope you made a donation, as you are quick to criticize someone who's actually trying to make a differance!
~prop me
 09-04-2005, 10:41 PM         #192
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well like the n*gga said..."Im gon get on this TV and put sh*t down...."

They already knew Kanye wasn't gonna hold his tongue for nobody.

The funny thing is somebody said "Oh that n*gga gon get shot.." But then we would know who and why they did it so...he can say whatever he wants....
 09-04-2005, 11:31 PM         #193
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and someone how natural disasters are controlled by BUSH???? Seriously some of you are so ignorant saying bush doesnt care about black people and how black people are only being effected in New Orleans... Everyone is suffering, even us.... look at the gas prices...
 09-05-2005, 12:02 AM         #194
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i'm a white boy and i think kanye is the man for doing that, Bush is fu*kin up...
 09-05-2005, 12:29 AM         #195
scientific_born 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
The very fact that Kanye turned this into a racial issue instead of focusing on it as a natural disaster and an issue for everyone is pathetic and arrogant. It is not only blacks dying in New Orleans and Buloxi etc. There are ppl of every race, every culture, every background dying. Kanye is an ignorant, arrogant jackass, and I hope his career is destroyed over this . . . what a complete a**hole.

Man shut up most are black and most blacks feel like saying what he said that man was almost in tears.Boy got talent so his career won't be destroyed.If u white i expect that much out of You if u black Go get your shine box!!!!!
 09-05-2005, 12:30 AM         #196
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is a real n*gga for sayin that....

if you are black and you like bush..... k!ll yaself
 09-05-2005, 12:38 AM         #197
scientific_born 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said:
lol shut the fu.ck up kanye...if bush didnt like blacks...why would he appoint colin powell and condoleeza rice as high officials in his cabinet...what a fu.ckin moron
IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK THEY TOKENS IN FACT IF U DON'T U ONE TOO :finger:
 09-05-2005, 04:14 AM         #198
badabOom112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
freedom of speech. thats what it is. no disrespect. kanye did air out racism today. but on a professional level, kanye should have just kept the fund raiser the way it was.
 09-05-2005, 08:28 AM         #199
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
kanye is a real n*gga for sayin that....

if you are black and you like bush..... k!ll yaself
yeah cuz if you dont, he'll try
 09-05-2005, 09:15 AM         #200
tvnewz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
ill give kanye credit i always disliked his c*ckiness but 4 once he has spoken about the right thing at the right time.
yep, yep...i agree
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show I’ve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy