State some of your Unpopular Hip Hop opinions!!!!

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
180 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
153 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

09-05-2005, 01:25 PM         #101
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
If people can overlook when Nas portrayed himself as Jesus Christ in the Hate Me Now video, then they should be able to get by the Eminem "racist tape." Tell me this, how can a top rapper like Nas, during the height of his career, could crucify himself on a cross and not be getting hate like Em does. Nas, in that video, is smacking ALL christians in the face. Noone is suppose to portray themselve as Jesus but "The Boxden Legend" Nas has that overlooked. When a white man such as Eminem does something wrong, like the tapes(which are 100% wrong), which were made before his rap career, unlike the Nas incident, it gets blown up all over. Also you can't say that the N.O. hurricane is a black incident, there are still THOUSANDS of white people dying and starving alongside the blacks down there. Whites get it bad nowadays in terms of racism, because if a blackman does something to a whiteman it usually is swept under the rug, but let the same thing happen to the blackman and you got the Revern Al Sharpton and everyone making it a bigger deal then it is suppose to be.

More Ignorant sh*t..Dont Defend That Man.
fu*k You For Defending Him, fu*k All Of His Fans.
fu*k EMINEM
 11 years ago '04        #102
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 1979 1979
Styles P>>>>>Jadakiss

2pac is the most overrated rapper of all time jay-z comes in close as the 2nd most

paul wall>>>young jeezy

kanye today is better than dre today as a rapper & a producer

beanie sigel>>>>>jay-z

i am a g-unit fan and tony yayo can rap (i brought his album and i like every song) :D
 09-05-2005, 02:35 PM         #103
Skripchure 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip hop is wack right now........
 09-05-2005, 02:52 PM         #104
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem's career > your fav rapper's career....

eminem is a fukin genious and the "racist tapes" were a joke

i was laughin at people who got offended by them
 09-05-2005, 03:13 PM         #105
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
eminem's career > your fav rapper's career....

eminem is a fukin genious and the "racist tapes" were a joke

i was laughin at people who got offended by them
How Couldn't You Get Offened By Them? Your Black Right (Assuming That Wasn't A Fake Pic) And You Don't Care That He Said "N.igger sh*t" And "N.igger bi*ches"?? See Thats Sad As Hell Right There.

And 2pac(36.5 Million,1 Classic Album, Legend)/NaS(10 Million,3 Classic Albums, Legend) Careers > Eminems (26.5, No Classic, Not Close To Being A Legend) Career
 09-05-2005, 03:19 PM         #106
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those tapes wernt a joke but they were made over 15 years ago when he was young and immature. If a white girl fu*ked you over and you were on tape calling her a white bi*ch and white sh*t and then 15 years later your a huge rap star and these tapes come out, you dont think you were immature and young? and mmlp is a classic hate it or love it
 09-05-2005, 03:31 PM         #107
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choong said:
Those tapes wernt a joke but they were made over 15 years ago when he was young and immature. If a white girl fu*ked you over and you were on tape calling her a white bi*ch and white sh*t and then 15 years later your a huge rap star and these tapes come out, you dont think you were immature and young? and mmlp is a classic hate it or love it
You Act As If 15 Year Olds Dont Know The Difference Between Good And Bad. He Knew What He Was Doing When He Made Them, If He Didn't He Is A fu*king Idiot. If I Was On Tape Next Year (When Im 15) And Said "White bi*ch" "White sh*t" People Would Think I Was A fu*king Idiot Because Im White. But Im Not Stupid Or Immature Enough To Make Songs Like That. Eminem Is Fake, He Wasn't In Poverty. His Mom Didn't Do Near All The sh*t He Said She Did. His Whole Musical Life Is Fabricated And Fake. And Ontop Of That Hes A bi*ch, Who The Hell Pulls Out An Empty Gun On Someone Then Gets Their a.ss Beat? Eminem Is A Homo Plain And Simple.

And None Of His Albums Can Be Called Classics Because They Do Not Deserve It. Only People Who Thinks Any His Albums Are Classics Are In Denial Groupies.

And He Talked About Raping His Mom And Other sh*t Like That. That Should Be Enough For Somone Not To Like Him. You Have A Mother, How The fu*k Would You Feel If He Was Saying That sh*t About Your Mom. You Should Atleast Have Enough Respect For Your Mother To Know He Isn't Cool By Saying That And That It Is Disrespectful To All Mothers.

fu*k EMINEM
 11 years ago '04        #108
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 358 358
 BigL4Life said:
If people can overlook when Nas portrayed himself as Jesus Christ in the Hate Me Now video, then they should be able to get by the Eminem "racist tape." Tell me this, how can a top rapper like Nas, during the height of his career, could crucify himself on a cross and not be getting hate like Em does. Nas, in that video, is smacking ALL christians in the face. Noone is suppose to portray themselve as Jesus but "The Boxden Legend" Nas has that overlooked. When a white man such as Eminem does something wrong, like the tapes(which are 100% wrong), which were made before his rap career, unlike the Nas incident, it gets blown up all over. Also you can't say that the N.O. hurricane is a black incident, there are still THOUSANDS of white people dying and starving alongside the blacks down there. Whites get it bad nowadays in terms of racism, because if a blackman does something to a whiteman it usually is swept under the rug, but let the same thing happen to the blackman and you got the Revern Al Sharpton and everyone making it a bigger deal then it is suppose to be.
What the fu*k are you talking about? Nas being crucified in his video ain't sh*t to what Em was sayin in those tapes. Me personally, I wasn't trippin off the tapes like that. As far as I'm concerned, most white people think like that, or have. As long as Em stays in his lane with this rap sh*t, I'll listen to his tunes. But that Nas sh*t is no comparison.
For one thing, Jesus Christ wasn't the first person to be crucified, or the last. Crucifixions were common during that era. If that's the case, so-called "christians" should've been up in arms when "Passion..." came out. Secondly, his name wasn't Jesus Christ, most real "Christians" were k!lled for knowing his true identity.
I'm not gonna get into the rest of this sh*t cause that ain't the point. The point is this country was shaped and still runs by white racism. For anybody to say white people get it worst or even the same as blacks is fu*kin crazy, or too young to notice yet. Just look at O.J. Simpson. White people have been acquited for murdering blacks for centuries and they never get sweated like O.J., and O.J.'s not even hood.
Just look at the prison population. The last time I got locked, it was for weed possession. When I got to the Bookinz, not only was it 90% black is a city that's about 10% black, but a lot of the dudes in there were locked for the same sh*t as me. Now lets pretend that blacks are the savage criminals that the news media paints us as, I know that we aren't the only people smoking weed. And I'm not talking about pounds or ounces, I'm talkin bout nickel and dime bags.
Just like the world ain't the same for women as it is for men, the world ain't the same for blacks as it is for whites. Whites will never admit that sh*t, and will swear they ain't racist as long as sh*t stays the same as it is. But let the playing field be even, that's when you see their true colors. Need an example? Just look at how many white people don't like rap, but like Eminem. Then do a search through the 10,000 threads bx has on who's the greatest/best rapper, and you'll notice very few people have Em in their lists; and bx is predominantly white. Weird ain't it?
 09-05-2005, 03:48 PM         #109
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
But Im Not Stupid Or Immature Enough To Make Songs Like That. Eminem Is Fake, He Wasn't In Poverty. His Mom Didn't Do Near All The sh*t He Said She Did. His Whole Musical Life Is Fabricated And Fake. And Ontop Of That Hes A bi*ch, Who The Hell Pulls Out An Empty Gun On Someone Then Gets Their a.ss Beat? Eminem Is A Homo Plain And Simple.
and you know this because you were there?
 09-05-2005, 03:51 PM         #110
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
az>>>>nas
 09-05-2005, 03:51 PM         #111
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choong said:
and you know this because you were there?
And You Know It Didn't??
 09-05-2005, 04:03 PM         #112
AU1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z is tremendously overrated.

New Yorkers are bandwagon fans. They hate an artist then once they blow up or everyone begins to like the artist they do too.

The "new" Swishahouse does suck.

Jeezy is the worst drug dealer trying to rap.

Mannie Fresh and Alchemist are two of the most underrated producers.

UGK is the most underrated group ever. (Most people up north thought they were new when Big Pimpin came out)

AZ>than who ever you would like to put here (Old and New)
 09-05-2005, 04:06 PM         #113
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
How Couldn't You Get Offened By Them? Your Black Right (Assuming That Wasn't A Fake Pic) And You Don't Care That He Said "N.igger sh*t" And "N.igger bi*ches"?? See Thats Sad As Hell Right There.

And 2pac(36.5 Million,1 Classic Album, Legend)/NaS(10 Million,3 Classic Albums, Legend) Careers > Eminems (26.5, No Classic, Not Close To Being A Legend) Career
why would i care? there's 100000000s of white kids right now callin each other n*ggas.... that word holds no weight anymore
 09-05-2005, 04:08 PM         #114
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
You Act As If 15 Year Olds Dont Know The Difference Between Good And Bad. He Knew What He Was Doing When He Made Them, If He Didn't He Is A fu*king Idiot. If I Was On Tape Next Year (When Im 15) And Said "White bi*ch" "White sh*t" People Would Think I Was A fu*king Idiot Because Im White. But Im Not Stupid Or Immature Enough To Make Songs Like That. Eminem Is Fake, He Wasn't In Poverty. His Mom Didn't Do Near All The sh*t He Said She Did. His Whole Musical Life Is Fabricated And Fake. And Ontop Of That Hes A bi*ch, Who The Hell Pulls Out An Empty Gun On Someone Then Gets Their a.ss Beat? Eminem Is A Homo Plain And Simple.

And None Of His Albums Can Be Called Classics Because They Do Not Deserve It. Only People Who Thinks Any His Albums Are Classics Are In Denial Groupies.

And He Talked About Raping His Mom And Other sh*t Like That. That Should Be Enough For Somone Not To Like Him. You Have A Mother, How The fu*k Would You Feel If He Was Saying That sh*t About Your Mom. You Should Atleast Have Enough Respect For Your Mother To Know He Isn't Cool By Saying That And That It Is Disrespectful To All Mothers.

fu*k EMINEM
eminem pulled out an unloaded gun and had them pussies cryin, he did not get his a.ss beat you are an idiot for thinkin that... and you sayin you're white... nuff said
 09-05-2005, 04:23 PM         #115
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
And You Know It Didn't??
from when people from detroit tell me he lived there and told me how bad the sh*t there is, I believe it
 09-05-2005, 04:34 PM         #116
STL314 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Vanilla Ice Career> Memphis Bleek Career

props
 09-05-2005, 04:35 PM         #117
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
eminem pulled out an unloaded gun and had them pussies cryin, he did not get his a.ss beat you are an idiot for thinkin that... and you sayin you're white... nuff said
You Say He Had Them Cryin' Yet You Cannot Prove It. Like I Cannot Prove That They Beat His a.ss. Eye For An Eye Both Cancel Each Other Out. Black People Who Respect Themselves Should Be Shaking Their Heads At You Right Now Anyways, Defending A Racist.

HipnotiK said:
and you sayin you're white... nuff said
What The Hell Are You Talkin About There?

choong said:
from when people from detroit tell me he lived there and told me how bad the sh*t there is, I believe it
When Did I Say Detroit Wasn't Bad?? I Would Like You To Point That Part Out. I Said He Never Lived In Poverty And His Life Wasn't Near As Bad As He Says It Was. Stop Trying To Make sh*t Up When I Never Said It Wasn't Bad. And Eminem Lived In The Trailor Parks And White Suburbs. He Didn't Live In The Hard a.ss Hoods Atleast Until he Moved Out Of His Mothers House.

Last edited by Hookz; 09-05-2005 at 04:38 PM..
 09-05-2005, 05:00 PM         #118
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
which time? becuz eminem pistol whipped a bouncer and got jumped by a bunch of bouncers, but the time he pulled a gun on ICP them homos were cryin...

and eminem is not a racist, all white people have said sh*t like that jokingly

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-05-2005 at 05:00 PM..
 09-05-2005, 05:04 PM         #119
Sharp Shooter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is not hip-hop.

But he was until after the MM LP
 09-05-2005, 05:07 PM         #120
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do i even need to say anything.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
105 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
144 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Mill & Pusha T – Black Moses (Feat. Priscilla Renea) (FULL SONG)
62 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
198 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy