Curtis Jackson AKA 50 Cent Was Arrested - Thursday, September 01, 2005

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-01-2005, 11:20 PM         #76
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said
lol he has nothing better to do than sit on BX and make 35 hate posts a day about 50...and you know if he saw 50 in her person he would be all quiet over in the corner not sayin sh*t...he got those monitor muscles
if i ever saw 50 in person i would talk mad sh*t to him and HOPE he did something to me cuz then i'd sue his a*s for 10 mil and be in the caribbean

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-01-2005 at 11:20 PM..

09-01-2005, 11:26 PM         #77
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the word yall?

13 years ago '04        #78
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
Yo, my man Hipnotik switched his original pic in his sig, to a picture of 50 .........Hmmmmmmmmmm, somethin or someone is actin a little homo to me But hey like he said, He'd f*ght 50 if he saw him And then sue him for 10 million Get a J-O-B man, quit dreamin' bout makin it rich quick. You want that sh*t play the lottery, life ain't that easy, and hatin on those that make it just sure your jealously.....and yes thats true.

09-01-2005, 11:48 PM         #79
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said
Yo, my man Hipnotik switched his original pic in his sig, to a picture of 50 .........Hmmmmmmmmmm, somethin or someone is actin a little homo to me But hey like he said, He'd f*ght 50 if he saw him And then sue him for 10 million Get a J-O-B man, quit dreamin' bout makin it rich quick. You want that sh*t play the lottery, life ain't that easy, and hatin on those that make it just sure your jealously.....and yes thats true.
dude said i wouldnt do sh*t if i saw 50, so i said i would talk sh*t to him and if he tried to f*ght me i woudl f*ght back and sue his a*s... that's never gonna happen and i never said it would so STFU gay-unit groupie

go buy 20 copies of yayo's wack a*s cd... 50 bought a few thousand

09-01-2005, 11:48 PM         #80
Killa4189  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo wat kind of f*get shyt ya postin up here yo ya n*ggaz need 2 grow up bi*ch a*s n*ggaz

13 years ago '04        #81
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
*yawns at hipnotiks response* :sleepy:

I have no time like you to post 50 Cent hate threads all day and determine who is a G-Unit Groupie, when u're the one postin all the 50 threads , gotta work in the morning man, unlike you. Enjoy ur ''rough'' day in NY.

13 years ago '05        #82
Young OG 168 heat pts168
space
space
$19,081 | Props total: 15502 15502
Dog...Remove his d*ck from your mouth...It's not that serious you act like he did something to you.....why you dislike him soo much?

09-02-2005, 06:21 AM         #83
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said
*yawns at hipnotiks response* :sleepy:

I have no time like you to post 50 Cent hate threads all day and determine who is a G-Unit Groupie, when u're the one postin all the 50 threads

^^^^^Real talk...calls everyone else a g-unit groupie, but no one talks about g-unit more than his a*s

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+173online now  61
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
404 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+64online now  59
Image(s) inside Haitian KiKY wit dem swangass
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-33online now  53
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender