Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
Dude You Are A Pure fu*kin Hater.......you Surf The fu*kin Web All Day ....lookin For Diff Threads You Can Hate 50 On......and Yeh Snitch Over Hate.......hate Is Probably The 2nd Most Power Thing There Is.....you Need To Get Your Head Out Of The Streets For A Little Bit And Focus On The World Dude....your A Sad Excuse For A Person....k!ll yourself
 09-01-2005, 06:44 PM         #62
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
gameis wack
50 is wack
yayo is wack

but g-unit fans are mostly fickle teenyboppers who dont know much about hip hop

true story
end of topic
btw mike jones - back then cns > the whole gunit discography
 09-01-2005, 06:44 PM         #63
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SFTU cracker jack go back to school dipsh*t
 11 years ago '04        #64
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
^^^ It Really Pisses me off how bad of a f*g**t you are, seriously. you are the standard of a hater.....anything 50's opponents say you take as serious as the ten commandments and anything he does wrong you fu*king jump and milk it for all its worth......brainwashing?? what the fu*k r u saying what if u play the record backwartds he says k!ll? the brainwashing ur talking about is good beats with good hooks aka good party music which is why he sells ...he never clamied to be an emcee he claimed to be in the biz of selling music ...... Just Shut The fu*k up with hating and then you say get pu**y....motherfu*ker we aint the ones writing fake articles about 50 cent masterbating bi*ch ....just stfu
 09-01-2005, 06:54 PM         #65
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
close this thread
5 pages of nonsense
 09-01-2005, 06:56 PM         #66
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
^^^ It Really Pisses me off how bad of a f*g**t you are, seriously. you are the standard of a hater.....anything 50's opponents say you take as serious as the ten commandments and anything he does wrong you fu*king jump and milk it for all its worth......brainwashing?? what the fu*k r u saying what if u play the record backwartds he says k!ll? the brainwashing ur talking about is good beats with good hooks aka good party music which is why he sells ...he never clamied to be an emcee he claimed to be in the biz of selling music ...... Just Shut The fu*k up with hating and then you say get pu**y....motherfu*ker we aint the ones writing fake articles about 50 cent masterbating bi*ch ....just stfu
you just said 50 makes good music..... exactly my point

that is proof that you are brainwashed... 50 does not make good music

if you think it is good music you should stop listening to hip-hop
 11 years ago '05        #67
Switchc2390 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,866 | Props total: 868 868
fu*k 50
fu*k Game
fu*k Fat Joe
and most of all fu*k Hipnotik.
 11 years ago '05        #68
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
Exactly Most Of All fu*k Hatin a.ss Hypnotik......

Hypnotik Day Consists Of....walkin Around Takin Little Kids Head Phones.....hears They Are Listening To 50....preaches About How They Shouldnt, Tells Them He Is A Snitch And Game Is A Real Gangsta........goes Home.....makes Sure To Hit Every Thread To Drop A Few Words Of Hate...listens To Documentary While His Mom Gives Him A Bath, Walks In On His White Father Shootin Heroin, Gets Scared ....tells His Mom, His Mom Sucks Him Off Makes Him A Cheese Sandwich, Puts On Her Fishnets And Hits The Streets..................fu*k Hypnotik
 11 years ago '05        #69
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,987 | Props total: 318 318
 SuNsHiNe_BLuE said:
50 cant possibly be masterbating...

yall swing on his d!ck too hard and im sure his sh*t hurts by now

oh snap LMAO
 11 years ago '05        #70
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,987 | Props total: 318 318
 n2deep said:
close this thread
5 pages of nonsense
smartest thing said in this entire thread ,
 09-01-2005, 07:52 PM         #71
kreepyjay34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You a hater man get off 50's d!ck homie
 11 years ago '04        #72
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 109 109
 HipnotiK said:
Rapper Curtis Jackson arrested for masturbating.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

[pic - click to view]

-- Rapper Curtis Jackson was promptly arrested after Jim Lakmen, a bathroom attendant, walked in on what appeared to be Jackson masturbating in the restroom, once again.

"I've warned him many many times", said Mr. Lakmen. "And I'm sick of cleaning up the mess left behind. I wouldn't have called the police if he just cleaned up after himself. Now he can masturbate as much as he wants, in jail!"

Jackson is currently facing charges for exposing himself in public. If convicted, Jackson could be sentenced with up to 5 years in prison, a $25,000 fine, as well as becoming a registered s3x offender. Jackson's lawyer claimed his client was innocent and was framed by jealous rappers who don't make as much money as him.
Damn homie, you need to get on with your life. What did 50 do to you? He didn't sign an autograph or something, and now you "stannin" him? You need to get on with your real life, see that this "fu*k 50" crusade that you running ain't gonna get you no where. Yayo's gonna go plat. 50 gonna continue to sell multi-plat, as will anyone who's a.ssociated with G-Unit that works hard at it.

Just move on dog, that's all I'm sayin. It's to the point now that anything you post doesn't matter, even if it doesn't relate to 50 or G-Unit. Congrats, homie, you made yourself not matter here on BX. Nice work. Late.
 09-01-2005, 08:14 PM         #73
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF are these homos talkin about?

fuk snitches and fuk snitch groupies
 09-01-2005, 08:44 PM         #74
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is fu*king stupid and not even funny, this homo is slobbering all over fiftys d!ck, serious...
 09-01-2005, 10:10 PM         #75
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
this is fu*king stupid and not even funny, this homo is slobbering all over fiftys d!ck, serious...
lol he has nothing better to do than sit on BX and make 35 hate posts a day about 50...and you know if he saw 50 in her person he would be all quiet over in the corner not sayin sh*t...he got those monitor muscles
 09-01-2005, 10:20 PM         #76
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
lol he has nothing better to do than sit on BX and make 35 hate posts a day about 50...and you know if he saw 50 in her person he would be all quiet over in the corner not sayin sh*t...he got those monitor muscles
if i ever saw 50 in person i would talk mad sh*t to him and HOPE he did something to me cuz then i'd sue his a.ss for 10 mil and be in the caribbean

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-01-2005 at 10:20 PM..
 09-01-2005, 10:26 PM         #77
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the word yall?
 11 years ago '04        #78
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
Yo, my man Hipnotik switched his original pic in his sig, to a picture of 50 .........Hmmmmmmmmmm, somethin or someone is actin a little homo to me But hey like he said, He'd f!ght 50 if he saw him And then sue him for 10 million Get a J-O-B man, quit dreamin' bout makin it rich quick. You want that sh*t play the lottery, life ain't that easy, and hatin on those that make it just sure your jealously.....and yes thats true.
 09-01-2005, 10:48 PM         #79
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said:
Yo, my man Hipnotik switched his original pic in his sig, to a picture of 50 .........Hmmmmmmmmmm, somethin or someone is actin a little homo to me But hey like he said, He'd f!ght 50 if he saw him And then sue him for 10 million Get a J-O-B man, quit dreamin' bout makin it rich quick. You want that sh*t play the lottery, life ain't that easy, and hatin on those that make it just sure your jealously.....and yes thats true.
dude said i wouldnt do sh*t if i saw 50, so i said i would talk sh*t to him and if he tried to f!ght me i woudl f!ght back and sue his a.ss... that's never gonna happen and i never said it would so STFU gay-unit groupie

go buy 20 copies of yayo's wack a.ss cd... 50 bought a few thousand
 09-01-2005, 10:48 PM         #80
Killa4189 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo wat kind of f*get shyt ya postin up here yo ya n*ggaz need 2 grow up bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
37 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
👀👀😋😋😋😋😳😳ԅ..
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
50 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Rick Ross & Slab Tryna Get Pam Grier
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game On The Breakfast Club(9-23-16)
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy