Hood cats dont listen to g-unit?

most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
jdawgkemp 
space
avatar space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
<---Black....G-Unit fan....
 11 years ago '05        #142
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
never said i was hood....but bi*ch.....i'll put my car on beatin' the hood out of your bi*ch a.ss..........trust that.........when i am done with you, you will shave your head into a mohawk and listen to my chemical romance......you will want nothin to do with hood or rap music period.......fu*k you
 08-31-2005, 07:30 PM         #143
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
<---Black....G-Unit fan....
:rolleyes: wannabe black kid.... you white homie face it

either that or you're adopted by a rich white family haha
 08-31-2005, 07:31 PM         #144
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
never said i was hood....but bi*ch.....i'll put my car on beatin' the hood out of your bi*ch a.ss..........trust that.........when i am done with you, you will shave your head into a mohawk and listen to my chemical romance......you will want nothin to do with hood or rap music period.......fu*k you
you are pu**y dawg face it you aint beatin nuttin but ya d!ck

go outside and get some pu**y hop off my d!ck homo
 11 years ago '05        #145
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
this dude hypnotik would sign with g-unit tomorrow if they wanted him too.....hate all he wants......they prolly call him, " lil' half way there" cause you aint even all black.....nothin against people that are mixed.....but this dude hates white people and he prolly got a white daddy, either that or his hooker mom was runnin around on his crack head father
 08-31-2005, 07:34 PM         #146
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my dad is all black and my mom is half black half dominican

like i give a fuk at least i aint white like your cracker jack a.ss

go listen to some rock n roll homie
 11 years ago '05        #147
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 8 8
 HipnotiK said:
white kids talkin about they are hood.... this is a sad day for white people
Just shows your ignorance, BTW I'm black, and everytime someone man's you all you can say s that they're white. Even if they're white, does that really fu*kin' matter, get off the racist sh*t and bring some ACTUAL points. And you definately contradicting yourself talkin' bout how everyone is a G-Unit, oh I'm sorry "Gay-Unit" groupie, does saying everything's gay make you feel better about your homophobia or your problem with not being able to admit that in fact you're gay? Back to the "Gay-Unit" groupies, you call them groupies and your a.ss is blinded from jackin' off ya n*gga Game. , YOU MAD?!???
 11 years ago '05        #148
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
i thinl hypnotik is white.........that dude in his avi is prolly his boyfriend that burns his game cd's for him, for some head
 08-31-2005, 07:39 PM         #149
Killa4189 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da real hood n*ggaz listen 2 g unit ya n*ggaz is just haitin on dem cuz dey doin it big
 08-31-2005, 07:40 PM         #150
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah ^
 08-31-2005, 07:42 PM         #151
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think 30 people responded to this thread.... and they all proved my point

all of them are fans of g-unit and none of them are hood n*ggas

next topic you all exposed yaselves
 11 years ago '04        #152
Claudinho69 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 257 257
correction "hood Kids dont listen to g-unit"
 08-31-2005, 07:46 PM         #153
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of g-unit sales is females if you didn't already know....

and most are young females under the age of 16
 08-31-2005, 07:49 PM         #154
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alls i know is n*ggas in NY aint fukin wit g-unit

50 cent even said it that he don't get no sales from NY

we hate his fukin sell out a.ss....
"fu*k the hood" WTF was he thinkin when he said that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #155
hugobomber 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
do people not understand that not everyone cares about lyrics...and nowadays a lot of people just like to lay back and not listen into the words...thats why g-unit sells so much, cause they put out hot tracks/club bangers/dance tracks that people can't vibe to...now i personally don't like g-unit or the game for that mattter...i'm more of a nas, black throught,talib,mos def and all that fan...but you can't dance to almost any of these artists tracks...hip-hop has officially gone to the clubs now...so the hottest things are club bangers, which is what g-unit is putting out...and it ain't no black/white/male/female thing its a club/dance/vibe thing
 11 years ago '05        #156
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 202 202
 hugobomber said:
do people not understand that not everyone cares about lyrics...and nowadays a lot of people just like to lay back and not listen into the words...thats why g-unit sells so much, cause they put out hot tracks/club bangers/dance tracks that people can't vibe to...now i personally don't like g-unit or the game for that mattter...i'm more of a nas, black throught,talib,mos def and all that fan...but you can't dance to almost any of these artists tracks...hip-hop has officially gone to the clubs now...so the hottest things are club bangers, which is what g-unit is putting out...and it ain't no black/white/male/female thing its a club/dance/vibe thing
and its whats played on the radio..
 08-31-2005, 07:53 PM         #157
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit fans = don't know the difference between nas and black eyed peas
 11 years ago '04        #158
Claudinho69 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 257 257
 HipnotiK said:
alls i know is n*ggas in NY aint fukin wit g-unit

50 cent even said it that he don't get no sales from NY

we hate his fukin sell out a.ss....
"fu*k the hood" WTF was he thinkin when he said that sh*t
he said ny is his smallest market cuz first off all most n*ggas dont buy cds there, ofcorse 50 knows that sh*t....he said he dont care bout bootleggers cuz thats who made him big anyways


Last edited by Claudinho69; 08-31-2005 at 08:05 PM..
 08-31-2005, 08:09 PM         #159
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ok you're all right.... 50 cent is big in the hood that's all you hear bumpin from cars and sh*t and all of his sales are from people in the hood......
 11 years ago '05        #160
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 202 202
 HipnotiK said:
ok ok you're all right.... 50 cent is big in the hood that's all you hear bumpin from cars and sh*t and all of his sales are from people in the hood......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy