Hood cats dont listen to g-unit?

most viewed right now
 143
NBA The NYC GOAT & the man who was supposed to be the NYC GOAT chilling [PIC]
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
They found him
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
107 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 64
The ass that got away
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-31-2005, 05:34 PM         #81
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know my sh*t and you people are ignorant

you should thank me for spreadin knowledge...

hahaha @ people not knowin all these well-known facts
 13 years ago '05        #82
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
 HipnotiK said:
i know my sh*t and you people are ignorant

you should thank me for spreadin knowledge...

hahaha @ people not knowin all these well-known facts
makes sense



dumbass


 13 years ago '04        #83
jdawgkemp 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 86 86
 HipnotiK said:
i know my sh*t and you people are ignorant

you should thank me for spreadin knowledge...

hahaha @ people not knowin all these well-known facts
Wow you gotta be kidding. Thats like saying "DUDE the sun moves AROUND THE EARTH, I have no way to prove this, but look at you denying my facts youre dumb hahaha"
 08-31-2005, 05:38 PM         #84
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u live in ny, how you know anythign about crip walkin you fu*kin idiot...smh...and fifty said fu*k the hood becuz he wanted out, he wanted a better life...you ask most people in the hood, if they could get out would they?...guarentee most would say yes
 13 years ago '04        #85
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 2541 2541
 HipnotiK said:
what hood are you seein this? i never seen one single hood n*gga wearin g-unit clothing, i seen lots and lots of white kids wearin it tho

you are fukin brainwashed homie.... you need some mental help
this n*gga is apparently a hood tourist
 08-31-2005, 05:41 PM         #86
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
u live in ny, how you know anythign about crip walkin you fu*kin idiot...smh...and fifty said fu*k the hood becuz he wanted out, he wanted a better life...you ask most people in the hood, if they could get out would they?...guarentee most would say yes
real n*ggas move out the hood and go back and give love to where they grew up... look at all your avatars you got straight 50 cent groupie sh*t goin on
 13 years ago '04        #87
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 jdawgkemp said:
LOL@your stupid a.ss statistic of 99% of G-units sales come from the suburbs. If that was true they wouldnt be selling sh*t. Most sales of cds are from WOMEN, not white black/city/suburbs. If you cant appeal to women you wont sell.

Secondly, i SURELY dont hear n*ggas bumping D Block, Fat Joe, sh*t most new york/jersey sh*t here in Chicago. But i SURE hear alot of G-Unit being blasted from cars. 50 Cent, Banks and Buck in particular...
It is known that 70% of hip-hop record sales come from caucasians...

That's not just G-Unit though, that is hip-hop record sales in general...
 13 years ago '05        #88
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
 HipnotiK said:
real n*ggas move out the hood and go back and give love to where they grew up... look at all your avatars you got straight 50 cent groupie sh*t goin on


ouch, dont attack our net personas

OW!!



speak for urself homie, (avy), not only r u a game groupie, u stole ur avy from a fellow game groupie. so u roll in packs now i guess

 08-31-2005, 05:44 PM         #89
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
It is known that 70% of hip-hop record sales come from caucasians...

That's not just G-Unit though, that is hip-hop record sales in general...
damn yall just got OWNED haaaaaa
 13 years ago '05        #90
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
(prep H) Hood cats dont listen t... 08-31-2005 07:42 PM HipnotiK


awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww U madd???




pu**y

 13 years ago '05        #91
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
I tought hypnotik was a yay high kid? 50 use to sell crack...now he a worldwide star... YA THINK he can go back to his hood... mmmm I dont think so... not cuz he a snitch... cause THATS THE WAY THE WORLD TURNS BUDDY! u know..so many haters... hed rather breath his next days... !!!! I hope jesus dont see you talkin sh*t on one of his real soldiers like dat... ya know what the hood walks to 50 cent...thats it thats all
 13 years ago '05        #92
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
 HipnotiK said:
damn yall just got OWNED haaaaaa
?

wut is ur point?


u thinkin that has relevancy to anything displays ur tru racism
 08-31-2005, 05:46 PM         #93
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
I tought hypnotik was a yay high kid? 50 use to sell crack...now he a worldwide star... YA THINK he can go back to his hood... mmmm I dont think so... not cuz he a snitch... cause THATS THE WAY THE WORLD TURNS BUDDY! u know..so many haters... hed rather breath his next days... !!!! I hope jesus dont see you talkin sh*t on one of his real soldiers like dat... ya know what the hood walks to 50 cent...thats it thats all
how come c-murder was a multi-millionaire and had an apartment in the projects he grew up in? how come the game owns his block in compton and rolls one deep? hmmm
 08-31-2005, 05:46 PM         #94
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
close this topic
7 pages of gunit d!ckriding
the gunit d!ckriders should have ther own forum
 08-31-2005, 05:46 PM         #95
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
?

wut is ur point?


u thinkin that has relevancy to anything displays ur tru racism
shut up cracker jack
 08-31-2005, 05:46 PM         #96
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
preme still runs queens.... why do you think 50 doesn't go back to the hood? and when he does he has an entire police department with him

if you didnt know preme had jam master jay k!lled, e-money bags k!lled, also something most probably don't know, he had 50's mom k!lled
premes a bi*ch then...killing jay like that
 08-31-2005, 05:47 PM         #97
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
premes a bi*ch then...killing jay like that
i agree... my point is that 50 is a snitch end of story

but some people don't wanna admit to the truth
 13 years ago '05        #98
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
its like this..


a single-A baseball player on a sh*tty bum a.ss team, gets an offer and goes to the MAJOR LEAGUES. and makes millions.

u think that n*gga can go back and basically rub the money in the faces of the Single-A team?

but in this case it aint baseball its the hood, and they dont have bats, they have guns. So the jealousy is there, but so is the hood mentality to want what THEY DONT HAVE.

they can remember 50 from bak in the day when he didnt have sh*t, now u expect dude to go bak to those same n*ggas and basically be like "yo dog, watch me blow my nose wit this 100 dollar bill)


fu*k outta here with ur stupid a.ss logic hypnotik
 13 years ago '05        #99
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
 HipnotiK said:
how come c-murder was a multi-millionaire and had an apartment in the projects he grew up in? how come the game owns his block in compton and rolls one deep? hmmm

how come c-murder is locked in jail servin a life sentence and game is on the shelf?


hmmm


1 deep my d!ck.


HE even said he had to go like 5 deep just to go to FINISH line to cop the g-unit tees for the summer jam thing



1nce again, fu*k outta here with ur logic
 08-31-2005, 05:51 PM         #100
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
how come c-murder is locked in jail servin a life sentence and game is on the shelf?


hmmm


1 deep my d!ck.


HE even said he had to go like 5 deep just to go to FINISH line to cop the g-unit tees for the summer jam thing



1nce again, fu*k outta here with ur logic
you really are sad.... your entire logic about not being able to go back to the hood makes no sense when i gave the example that game lives on the block he grew up and he rolls one deep... he drives himself around one deep through compton... and game is on the shelf? haaa you make no sense once again the immediate gay-unit groupie response is using sales as an excuse it's a joke
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
23 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
114 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Paul George To The Lakers Is Sounding Less Likely
115 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
264 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy