Hood cats dont listen to g-unit?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
64 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Driver told the Deer " run up and get done up " Deer responded " I'm no bi-ch "
50 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 0 0
i love how BurninLz took the time to make a thread for Hipnotik...how cute is that? n*gga is on ur d!ck fam...HAHA
 11 years ago '05        #42
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
hahah so you following EVRYTIME he says sumthing... FIFTY: ya uh... game fu*ks hoes! YOU: oh sh*t that n*gga just snitched on game... hahaha

u so disgracefull to ya new york home boys...
 11 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 582 582
 HipnotiK said:
"the hood hate ya sh*t, but you hot in the south"
there are blacks in the south right??? Of course there are....so there goez your theory of blacks not buyin Gunit sh*t.....
 08-31-2005, 05:07 PM         #44
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
:sleepy:

U are a sad man. Talking about pulling out a knife at an award show that young buck is ON TRIAL FOR stabBING SUM1 AT THAT SHOW, IS considered snitching. If u consider Ghetto Qu'Ran snitching, then that is just as bad

you need some mental help.... in case you didnt know they have a video clearly showing young buck stabbing the n*gga... also game never said "at the vibe awards you stabbed him" he said "get my vibe" you really need to work on ya english if that's considered snitchin then 50 snitched more like 324930 times
 11 years ago '04        #45
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 0 0
and fu*kin hipnotik stole my avy...aint that a bi*ch!
 11 years ago '05        #46
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 HipnotiK said:
what's your point? 50 cent is a snitch why do you think he got shot? fukin ignorant kids need to do ya research

why do YOU think he got shot?!

cuz u have WRONG information.

the reason 50 got shot wuz...

these 2 dudes in the hood got in a f!ght over a girl, and 50 wuz clownin the one who got his a.ss beat. And the dude named Godfather who ran the crack game round the hood went to 50 and said that the dude he was clowning didnt take it too lightly and that it mite fu*k up business. So godfather arranged a sit down for them, but 50 missed the meeting and then godfather said to him that he was on his own and then n*ggas wanted him dead.

u no nothing
 11 years ago '04        #47
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 263 263
 YARKONE said:
irish people are hood here...and they listen to 50... to take his side... he uses diss tracks lyrics to explain his points... wich is nowhere to be good enough cuz...normal they gunna be sayin sh*t against him... but the fact is HOOS EVERYWHERE BE BUMPIN SUM 50 CENT RIGHT NOW>>> ok maybee more tony this week but ya get the point.

go irish people
i mean like 90% of boxden are not real gangsters
like myself.. i aint no gangster
but i know good rap music and sometimes it will come from ja rule
sometimes g unit sometimes dblock
all the time dipset n cash money but thats a different subject

the fact is "the hood" has real people in it and every individual is differnet
and listens to different type of music
 11 years ago '05        #48
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
if snitchin would be talkin sh*t... hypnotik would have nmet the hoods ak in a sencond... get my vibe?
 08-31-2005, 05:11 PM         #49
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
why do YOU think he got shot?!

cuz u have WRONG information.

the reason 50 got shot wuz...

these 2 dudes in the hood got in a f!ght over a girl, and 50 wuz clownin the one who got his a.ss beat. And the dude named Godfather who ran the crack game round the hood went to 50 and said that the dude he was clowning didnt take it too lightly and that it mite fu*k up business. So godfather arranged a sit down for them, but 50 missed the meeting and then godfather said to him that he was on his own and then n*ggas wanted him dead.

u no nothing
hahahahahhahahahah

homie you are a 50 cent groupie and you don't even know why he got shot? 50 cent snitched on supreme and prince who were runnin queens (they locked up now) and they hired darrel baum aka homocide aka hamo to k!ll 50 cent you stupid fu*k

"hamo shot me 3 weeks later he got shot down"
- 50 cent

you really are ignorant

Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-31-2005 at 05:12 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #50
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 104 104
Haters are haters for life, can't change that. E'er body bumpin 50 is you muthafu*kaz smokin'. The Gunot dude(yeah you a dude) don't like 50 cuz he sells and starts sh*t, little pussies hate bullies. He thugged his way through the charts and you bi*ches call it pop. The only pop 50 done is popped up at #1 over and over again like nelly and tim mcgraw, . If n*ggaz in the hood ain't bumpin' 50 now it's because the sh*t was bootlegged a month prior to the release so muthafu*kaz are tired of it. Muthafu*kaz have no real reason to hate g-unit. Name one, oh their wack. That's fu*kin' weak, give a real reason. I've officially become 50's homie cuz you fu*kers hate. Stop hatin' and start participatin' cuz you ain't makin'. I'll prop all the 50 haters cuz you need the loot to burn more g-unit mixtapes, :applause:
 08-31-2005, 05:12 PM         #51
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '05        #52
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
hahahahahhahahahah

homie you are a 50 cent groupie and you don't even know why he got shot? 50 cent snitched on supreme and prince who were runnin queens (they locked up now) and they hired darrel baum aka homocide aka hamo to k!ll 50 cent you stupid fu*k

"hamo shot me 3 weeks later he got shot down"
- 50 cent

you really are ignorant
"hamo shot
o ya?

thats how it went down?

Cuz hypnotik said so?

R u friends with supreme?

Thanks for re-quotin the lyrics of many men.

For an avid g-unit hater u seem to no an awful lot.

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-31-2005 at 05:14 PM..
 08-31-2005, 05:13 PM         #53
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok...

Hypnotik Your Point Will never Work With Your Ignorant Points And All The G-Unit Groupies. Now Onto Something That Might Make Points.

50 Cent Snitched On murder INC, Preme, Caz, Cigar, Game, Hamo, And Others. Wether It Was Dry Snitching Or Not, Its Snitching Which = Snitch. And Im Not Talking Down Before He Snitched I Give Him Respect For His Gangsta Before Then

Its Known That Young Buck stabbed That Man, Everyone Has Said It From Websites To News Stations To Other Rappers. That Isn't Snitching Thats Using A Situation To Diss Someone.

And Its Not Said That Henchman had Pac k!lled You Ignorant Mu fu*kas. Its Said That He Set Pac Up The First Time He Got Shot 5 Times. And It Was Buisness, Pac Was The Reason Pac Was k!lled, Got Too Big Of A Head And Said And Did Ignorant sh*t. Pac's death Is All On Pac, No One Else.
 08-31-2005, 05:14 PM         #54
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
o ya?

thats how it went down?

Cuz hypnotik said so?

R u friends with supreme?

Thanks for re-quotin the lyrics of many men.

For an avid g-unit hater u seem to no an awful lot.
you are a fukin idiot everyone (at least all hood n*ggas)

know how it went down, 50 cent is a straight up snitch he snitched on ja rule and irv gotti black child and a lot of other n*ggas and they hired a n*gga to k!ll him and you said it was over a girl? hahahahahha
 11 years ago '04        #55
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 582 582
 HipnotiK said:
[WEBSITE LINK]
..oh yeah that proves something...thats prolly the sh*ttiest tag Ive ever seen.... I know they were rushing when they did that sh*t....damn Game d!ckryders....
 08-31-2005, 05:16 PM         #56
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i said no one in the hood listens to gay-unit i mean majority

99% of n*ggas in the hood aint feelin 50.... at least in my hood and all the hoods i been in... and yes 50 cent did snitch many times and said "fu*k the hood" and last i checked n*ggas in the hood hate snitches, and hate n*ggas who say fuk the hood... so if you ridin wit 50 you aint from the hood or you aint a real n*gga PERIOD
 11 years ago '04        #57
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 263 263
agreed
 11 years ago '05        #58
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 Ushouldpayme said:
Haters are haters for life, can't change that. E'er body bumpin 50 is you muthafu*kaz smokin'. The Gunot dude(yeah you a dude) don't like 50 cuz he sells and starts sh*t, little pussies hate bullies. He thugged his way through the charts and you bi*ches call it pop. The only pop 50 done is popped up at #1 over and over again like nelly and tim mcgraw, . If n*ggaz in the hood ain't bumpin' 50 now it's because the sh*t was bootlegged a month prior to the release so muthafu*kaz are tired of it. Muthafu*kaz have no real reason to hate g-unit. Name one, oh their wack. That's fu*kin' weak, give a real reason. I've officially become 50's homie cuz you fu*kers hate. Stop hatin' and start participatin' cuz you ain't makin'. I'll prop all the 50 haters cuz you need the loot to burn more g-unit mixtapes, :applause:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I tought I was the only one that KNEW the hood actually bumps sum g-unit.!.
im suppose to burn like 10 tony yayo cds... but I keep sayin... TOMORROW IS THE FISRT OF THE MONTH... go buy that sh*t...piss off sum game fans.
 08-31-2005, 05:17 PM         #59
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '05        #60
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
you are a fukin idiot everyone (at least all hood n*ggas)

know how it went down, 50 cent is a straight up snitch he snitched on ja rule and irv gotti black child and a lot of other n*ggas and they hired a n*gga to k!ll him and you said it was over a girl? hahahahahha
*sigh* u misinterpret EVERYTHING, u r like a 6 year old boy.

I was telling you what led to 50 not having the kind of hood security he had when he was in the streets. Dumbass.

Seems like all the g-unit haters r tryin to make points and use info that ppl who hate on 50 say.

Hmm.. im gna believe wut game has to say bout 50? 50 sh*tted on him and kicked him out

hmm.. im gna believe wut preme "supposedly" said, while hes in fu*king jail and jealous of 50.

if preme wuz SOOOO powerful and RAN NY, 50 wuld be dead right now, regardless of the security and bullet proofs and everything.

only ppl that hatin on 50 r the cats that 50 ran over, or who r jealous of him.

step off n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
139 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
649 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
178 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy