Hood cats dont listen to g-unit?

most viewed right now
 147
NBA The NYC GOAT & the man who was supposed to be the NYC GOAT chilling [PIC]
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 109
They found him
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
107 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 59
The ass that got away
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-31-2005, 04:55 PM         #21
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"sheek nice i spit like my front teeth missin/
G-unit dissin use 50's mouth to p!ss in"

"ya boy curtis dumb pu**y he aint want no beef
you look like a woodchuck wit ya big a.ss teeth"


Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-31-2005 at 04:55 PM..
 13 years ago '05        #22
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
1.)
 HipnotiK said:
g-g-g Gay-unit g-g-g-g groupie 101 right there
2.)
 HipnotiK said:
99.9999 % of gay-unit's sales are from rich white kids

that's a fact
3.)
 HipnotiK said:
o yea and for the record crip walkin is officially gay and has been for awhile
4.)
 HipnotiK said:
BurninLz = rich white kid from the suburbs

a black kid would have made the title "hood n*ggas don't listen to g-unit?"
U mean an internet gangster like urself?

5.)
 HipnotiK said:
g-g-g-g Gay-unit that's what yall reppin

NO ONE IN THE HOOD LISTENS TO 50!!

you dumb fu*ks!!

50 cent said "fuk the hood" that's why the hood hates him

all you homos are livin in the burbs so STFU what you say means nuttin
6.)
 HipnotiK said:
justin timberlake crip walked = crip walkin is gay

more white suburb kids crip walk then crips... real muthafukin talk

6...



U MAD??


Last edited by BurninLz; 08-31-2005 at 04:56 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #23
..AMARU.. 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 962 962
 HipnotiK said:
g-g-g-g Gay-unit that's what yall reppin

NO ONE IN THE HOOD LISTENS TO 50!!

you dumb fu*ks!!

50 cent said "fuk the hood" that's why the hood hates him

all you homos are livin in the burbs so STFU what you say means nuttin

i hardly live anywhere near the hood..ireland is well developed so i cant say much but hipnotik is always cool on bx

ill take his side in this
 13 years ago '05        #24
okimreloading10 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
Did yall forget when 50 went to queens when bang em smurf was making a video and 50 showed up in his car and was like whats good and he had a gun with him. n*ggaz gonna say he aint what he talk about.
 08-31-2005, 04:56 PM         #25
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
u from the hood... if u win the lottery ya wont say fu*k the hood... I bought a computer went and said fu*k U U BROKE a.ss bi*ch@!!!! I GOT A PC... 50 said fu*k the hood... ya think that would be why the hood would stop listennin to 50...fu*k no... hoods all around wear g-unit clothing and listen to g-unit artists... so many people in the hood right now tryin too find some 20 buck to get the yayo cd...homs the weed buisness is going down for a weed... a**hole... first of the month tomorrow... ya taces are going in yayos pockets bi*ch.
what hood are you seein this? i never seen one single hood n*gga wearin g-unit clothing, i seen lots and lots of white kids wearin it tho

you are fukin brainwashed homie.... you need some mental help
 08-31-2005, 04:58 PM         #26
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 okimreloading10 said:
Did yall forget when 50 went to queens when bang em smurf was making a video and 50 showed up in his car and was like whats good and he had a gun with him. n*ggaz gonna say he aint what he talk about.
he rolled up wit a bunch of police and didn't do sh*t
 13 years ago '05        #27
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
 HipnotiK said:
what hood are you seein this? i never seen one single hood n*gga wearin g-unit clothing, i seen lots and lots of white kids wearin it tho

you are fukin brainwashed homie.... you need some mental help
the hate BLEEDS from u..

u always sayin 50 a snitch, but yet..

-Game snitched on Buck.. sayin "u stabbed n*ggas wit a butter knife"
-And his manager is JIMMY HENCHMEN! Who is strongly believe to have gotten 2pac k!lled. Reppin cali real nice
 13 years ago '04        #28
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,400 | Props total: 2534 2534
 BurninLz said:
1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

U mean an internet gangster like urself?

5.)

6.)


6...



U MAD??
 13 years ago '05        #29
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
irish people are hood here...and they listen to 50... to take his side... he uses diss tracks lyrics to explain his points... wich is nowhere to be good enough cuz...normal they gunna be sayin sh*t against him... but the fact is HOOS EVERYWHERE BE BUMPIN SUM 50 CENT RIGHT NOW>>> ok maybee more tony this week but ya get the point.
 13 years ago '05        #30
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
 BurninLz said:
the hate BLEEDS from u..

u always sayin 50 a snitch, but yet..

-Game snitched on Buck.. sayin "u stabbed n*ggas wit a butter knife"
-And his manager is JIMMY HENCHMEN! Who is strongly believe to have gotten 2pac k!lled. Reppin cali real nice


yo he dont care he a new york cat rollin on games side... talkin bout 50 snitchin... game just a disloyal peice of sh*t..any homs know that.
 08-31-2005, 05:01 PM         #31
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
the hate BLEEDS from u..

u always sayin 50 a snitch, but yet..

-Game snitched on Buck.. sayin "u stabbed n*ggas wit a butter knife"
-And his manager is JIMMY HENCHMEN! Who is strongly believe to have gotten 2pac k!lled. Reppin cali real nice
you are....

1. ignorant
2. deaf

game never snitched he NEVER said that you dumb fu*k

if you would like the actual quote game says
"get my vibe when there's war you pul; out butterknives"

he never said stab, never said anything related to snitchin you dumb fuk
 13 years ago '05        #32
okimreloading10 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
Um police follow him thats not his security like yall haters be saying. I'm in NYC and hip hop police follow all the artist around especially 50
 13 years ago '05        #33
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
 HipnotiK said:
you are....

1. ignorant
2. deaf

game never snitched he NEVER said that you dumb fu*k

if you would like the actual quote game says
"get my vibe when there's war you pul; out butterknives"

he never said stab, never said anything related to snitchin you dumb fuk





"get my vibe when there's war you pul; out butterknives"

wuts ur point?

 08-31-2005, 05:02 PM         #34
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent snitched literally like 100 times......

he most recently said in an interview "game has an AK in his couch"

havin a butterknife is not a crime, havin an AK is.... and i love how you misquote game you dumb fu*k that sh*t is hilarious
 08-31-2005, 05:03 PM         #35
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:




"get my vibe when there's war you pul; out butterknives"

wuts ur point?

thats not snitchin, not even close to snitchin
 13 years ago '05        #36
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
ya never said he snitched... signature: ^^ Goddamn Game aired that snitch n*gga out ^^
 13 years ago '04        #37
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,400 | Props total: 2534 2534
 HipnotiK said:
what hood are you seein this? i never seen one single hood n*gga wearin g-unit clothing, i seen lots and lots of white kids wearin it tho

you are fukin brainwashed homie.... you need some mental help
Please dont tell me now that black people dont buy gunit clothing. Damn u reaching like a mufu*ka...I stay in Houston and Blacks, Whites, Mexicans all wear the sh*t..not just that but along with Enyce and Polo and sh*t..so now your sayin that ONLY WHITE PEOPLE...no blacks or any other nationality buy GUNIT CDS AND GUNIT CLOTHING.....so your sayin you could not go in any black persons house and find something with gunit on it right?????
 08-31-2005, 05:04 PM         #38
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
ya never said he snitched... signature: ^^ Goddamn Game aired that snitch n*gga out ^^
what's your point? 50 cent is a snitch why do you think he got shot? fukin ignorant kids need to do ya research
 08-31-2005, 05:04 PM         #39
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Please dont tell me now that black people dont buy gunit clothing. Damn u reaching like a mufu*ka...I stay in Houston and Blacks, Whites, Mexicans all wear the sh*t..not just that but along with Enyce and Polo and sh*t..so now your sayin that ONLY WHITE PEOPLE...no blacks or any other nationality buy GUNIT CDS AND GUNIT CLOTHING.....so your sayin you could not go in any black persons house and find something with gunit on it right?????
"the hood hate ya sh*t, but you hot in the south"
 13 years ago '05        #40
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 1210 1210
 HipnotiK said:
50 cent snitched literally like 100 times......

he most recently said in an interview "game has an AK in his couch"

havin a butterknife is not a crime, havin an AK is.... and i love how you misquote game you dumb fu*k that sh*t is hilarious
:sleepy:

U are a sad man. Talking about pulling out a knife at an award show that young buck is ON TRIAL FOR stabBING SUM1 AT THAT SHOW, IS considered snitching. If u consider Ghetto Qu'Ran snitching, then that is just as bad
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
23 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
114 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Paul George To The Lakers Is Sounding Less Likely
115 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
264 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy