Aug 31 - Lil Jon Slams Scott Storch For 'Biting' His Style 'Nonsense,' Storch Replies

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2005, 01:57 PM         #61
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What alot of ppl don't realize is, is that, Scott's been around at least 5 years longer than ppl think. Dig out them old Roots' albums. He did tha keys for 75% of they sh*t. And he don't sound anything like he do now, The dude changed. Like alot of ya'l know, he went on to Dre, thas where u start to hear tha current Storch. His beats is soundin similiar now, cuzz its a trademark wit those keys. U kno when u hear it, ohh ishm, thas a scott storch jawn. Thas how its supposed to b. Also, if u got a good thing goin, and ppl like it, and u makin mad money off that sh*t, y tha hell would u f*ck with that equation. Thas like ohh, 1 plus 1 is 2, and ppl like that, but ohh, sum n*ggas is hatin, so f*ck tha money, i''ma flip it, 1 plus 1 is 7. u don't change up until wut u doin stop working...
 11 years ago '04        #62
x Tha Arkitek x 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 2174 2174
Chris Bown - Run It
Toni Braxton - Please
Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U (Remix)

= scott storch wantin 2 b lil jom

end of story
 09-01-2005, 06:13 PM         #63
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scotts Catologue> Lil Jons Catologue

but ima say Lil Jon is more important to me.
 11 years ago '04        #64
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 646 646
When Storch uses the 808 and heavy synthesizers his sh*t does sound like lil' Jon's. Nevertheless Storch has been putting in work and continually brings the heat, n*ggaz who hate are just ignorant. Storch is one of the most innovative beatmakers in the game from the past 6 years commercially recognized or not.
 11 years ago '05        #65
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2 2
*reads a few posts*
*...leaves thread shaking head*
 09-02-2005, 03:16 AM         #66
soundlab419 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Jon has been around for awhile, but then again so has Scott Storch..... I said it before, and I'll say it again: For someone like Storch to begin his career as one of the original members of The Roots, and then to be taken under the wings of Dr. Dre this man is truly something special!!! Lil Jon is begining to sound the same, all the way around!
 09-02-2005, 03:25 AM         #67
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt read sh*t but wow scott storch or watever his name is have u ever seen this clown .... i dont even care how good his beats are im a white guy but this guy makes us all look bad hes pure f*gged out

come to think of it tho lil john without his glasses isnt much better but still ... wait nvm the both fu*kin suck
bring back hip hop to what it was i mean some nice prodigy cold a.ss qb beats or some oldschool dre beats or some nice old swiss beats ruff ryder beats

bottom line is rap is falling off

big ups to kanye beats and dj premier beats heatmaker beats and havoc beats
 11 years ago '04        #68
x Tha Arkitek x 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 2174 2174
[QUOTE=heatmaker1601] atleast scott make his own beats as aposed to jon who instructs the engineers (i.e: "make that hit harder")(for lack of a better word)...
QUOTE]

you obviously don't know about mmusic production...scott storch has an audio engineer too...most producers do...audio engineers "sound" how the "mix" of tha beat sounds, datz what he means when he asks sum1 to "make it hit harder", ie. his 808 kicks/drums (which by tha way scott has jacked)....retard
 11 years ago '04        #69
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
both of em crank. but ill give it to scott just off the beyonce me myself and i beat, classic joint right there champ
 11 years ago '05        #70
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 258 258
 Hooksword said:
Lil Jon is decent. Storch's beats are garbage.
just by looking at your sig.....you dont know beats, wheres Premier, wheres Pete Rock...........and you call Storch garbage , he sounds like Dr. Dre, who is #2 on your list......
 11 years ago '04        #71
double211 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 10 10
 DipsetSoulja said:
Just Blaze!
Aint feeling his style lately
 11 years ago '04        #72
JordanMPM 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 67 67
storch might be garbage but hes rich.. and he keeps making hot beats... i honestly thing hes nothing special... but he doesnt care as long as hes gettin that paper
 09-02-2005, 05:41 PM         #73
Cornbread 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao that styles "can you believe it" beat is the same style as all of lil jons other beats. its tight tho but aint nothin original
 11 years ago '04        #74
baller4ever85 
space
space
$2,240 | Props total: 5 5
a lot of you guys dont know sh*t. if anything lil jon is the biter. just listen to the lean back remix!!! i know storch did teh original but damn lil jon just basically reused it in the remix. storch is versitle too, just listen to his joint on the young gunz first cd, never take me alive ft. jayz.
 11 years ago '04        #75
GUNITSoldianuca 
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 0 0
 allabout$ said:
well. scot>lil jon

but a lot of scott's beats sound alike. candy shop=lean back

but no hatin. they both make great beats.
yeah=freak a leek

like both but there sh*t needs to change up cause it all sounds the same
 11 years ago '04        #76
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
Lil Jon > Storch
 11 years ago '04        #77
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNITSoldianuca said:
yeah=freak a leek

like both but there sh*t needs to change up cause it all sounds the same
yeah and freak a leek are the same beat-- lil jon just tweeked yeah after jive told him that they wasn't gonna use tha freak a leek beat for petey so jon went back, tweaked it and let usher get it, but right around the same time petey decided to use tha beat behind jive's back and so lil jon ended up having two singles that sounded tha same ya dig
 09-02-2005, 11:43 PM         #78
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scott makes better beats.. lil jons beats were aight in the begingin but then its like, damn i know i heard this sh*t before... were as to a scott storch record ull be like damn, (Insert rappers name here) freestyled over this {scott storch} beat and k!lled it,
 11 years ago '04        #79
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
Speakin of beats soundin the same gangsta walk=head bussa,imma g of bun sampler=represnet-lil fip,36 n banner. Cant think 2 many producers that get away with doubl sellin a beat released at the same time. Petey n usher sh*t was koo n played out. Usher had rnb scene on lock tho n had teen boppers back him mo.
 11 years ago '04        #80
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,646 | Props total: 352 352
maybe lil jon should check out scott's work with roots???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago