Aug 31 - Lil Jon Slams Scott Storch For 'Biting' His Style — 'Nonsense,' Storch Replies

most viewed right now
+36  48
165 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

13 years ago '04        #51
Kap(Da)King|M 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,285 | Props total: 670 670
scott storch also produced for beyonce and even did that mario song let me love u....storch is versatile as hell...he background producer he did alot of sh*t would have thought

09-01-2005, 08:34 AM         #52
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said
candy shop=lean back
I thought i was tha only one to notice that....but i don't care, both beats was fu*kin fire. And Scott gotta point, he's been doin it alot longer than Jon, and his style switched up crazy from when he first started. I like em both, but Storch bitin? Come on Jon....

09-01-2005, 08:34 AM         #53
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MANNIE FRESH >>>>>>>>>>SCOTT STORCH and LIL JON COMBINED

as a matter of fact LIL JON has nothing on Mannie, hes one of the first to get the south game up in production

09-01-2005, 08:38 AM         #54
Problem Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scott storch is a r&b cooner...lil jon is a crunk a.ss dj turned producer...u get the picture?

13 years ago '04        #55
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 35 35
9th wonder > Kanye West

09-01-2005, 09:48 AM         #56
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hooksword said
Lil Jon is decent. Storch's beats are garbage.
Except for that Obie Trice - Stay bout it & Lil Flip You'ze A Trick

13 years ago '04        #57
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Premo>>90% of these current producers

13 years ago '04        #58
DjInfamous804 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,576 | Props total: 153 153
Lil Jon will definitely have to change his style...cuz its in every song..the heavy bass..and drums...I can do that on the MPC.Storch...is the man other than Swizz right now

13 years ago '04        #59
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,191 | Props total: 7934 7934
lol @ lil jon for trying to accuse someone biting his style. what style those same gay-ass 808 claps and that tired synth he uses on 99.99999% of his beats? scott had the better year, end of story. instead of pointing fingers at scott storch, jon needs to look at all the up and coming southern-style producers biting his style. everything nowadays sounds like a lil jon beat.

13 years ago '04        #60
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
mane some of yall is hatin-- neither of them is wack-- scot storch been around and lil jon been around for a while-- i personally like lil jon but that's only an opinion-- and str8 up scot beats sound tha same 80% of tha time u'll know if he produce tha song or not-- and tha same goes for a lil jon beat-- but yea... both of them cats make hits, and you can't knock them for that-- when was tha last time pete rock made a hit record-- i mean im a pete rock fan but i think tha best thang he got out right now is g's up from jim jones-- and premier is hot but i neva felt like he was makin a beat-- he did too much samplin, and took too many hits, and stabz and put them in beats-- he made some hot music but not tha best producer-- that's all ima say right now cuz i feel like im hatin now

09-01-2005, 02:57 PM         #61
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What alot of ppl don't realize is, is that, Scott's been around at least 5 years longer than ppl think. Dig out them old Roots' albums. He did tha keys for 75% of they sh*t. And he don't sound anything like he do now, The dude changed. Like alot of ya'l know, he went on to Dre, thas where u start to hear tha current Storch. His beats is soundin similiar now, cuzz its a trademark wit those keys. U kno when u hear it, ohh ishm, thas a scott storch jawn. Thas how its supposed to b. Also, if u got a good thing goin, and ppl like it, and u makin mad money off that sh*t, y tha hell would u f*ck with that equation. Thas like ohh, 1 plus 1 is 2, and ppl like that, but ohh, sum n*ggas is hatin, so f*ck tha money, i''ma flip it, 1 plus 1 is 7. u don't change up until wut u doin stop working...

13 years ago '04        #62
x Tha Arkitek x 74 heat pts74
space
space
$19,821 | Props total: 9341 9341
Chris Bown - Run It
Toni Braxton - Please
Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U (Remix)

= scott storch wantin 2 b lil jom

end of story

09-01-2005, 07:13 PM         #63
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scotts Catologue> Lil Jons Catologue

but ima say Lil Jon is more important to me.

13 years ago '04        #64
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 2660 2660
When Storch uses the 808 and heavy synthesizers his sh*t does sound like lil' Jon's. Nevertheless Storch has been putting in work and continually brings the heat, n*ggaz who hate are just ignorant. Storch is one of the most innovative beatmakers in the game from the past 6 years commercially recognized or not.

13 years ago '05        #65
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 8 8
*reads a few posts*
*...leaves thread shaking head*

09-02-2005, 04:16 AM         #66
soundlab419 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Jon has been around for awhile, but then again so has Scott Storch..... I said it before, and I'll say it again: For someone like Storch to begin his career as one of the original members of The Roots, and then to be taken under the wings of Dr. Dre this man is truly something special!!! Lil Jon is begining to sound the same, all the way around!

09-02-2005, 04:25 AM         #67
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt read sh*t but wow scott storch or watever his name is have u ever seen this clown .... i dont even care how good his beats are im a white guy but this guy makes us all look bad hes pure f*gged out

come to think of it tho lil john without his glasses isnt much better but still ... wait nvm the both fu*kin suck
bring back hip hop to what it was i mean some nice prodigy cold a.ss qb beats or some oldschool dre beats or some nice old swiss beats ruff ryder beats

bottom line is rap is falling off

big ups to kanye beats and dj premier beats heatmaker beats and havoc beats

13 years ago '04        #68
x Tha Arkitek x 74 heat pts74
space
space
$19,821 | Props total: 9341 9341
[QUOTE=heatmaker1601] atleast scott make his own beats as aposed to jon who instructs the engineers (i.e: "make that hit harder")(for lack of a better word)...
QUOTE]

you obviously don't know about mmusic production...scott storch has an audio engineer too...most producers do...audio engineers "sound" how the "mix" of tha beat sounds, datz what he means when he asks sum1 to "make it hit harder", ie. his 808 kicks/drums (which by tha way scott has jacked)....retard

13 years ago '04        #69
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
both of em crank. but ill give it to scott just off the beyonce me myself and i beat, classic joint right there champ

13 years ago '05        #70
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 1441 1441
 Hooksword said
Lil Jon is decent. Storch's beats are garbage.
just by looking at your sig.....you dont know beats, wheres Premier, wheres Pete Rock...........and you call Storch garbage , he sounds like Dr. Dre, who is #2 on your list......

13 years ago '04        #71
double211 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$324 | Props total: 22 22
 DipsetSoulja said
Just Blaze!
Aint feeling his style lately

13 years ago '04        #72
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 734 734
storch might be garbage but hes rich.. and he keeps making hot beats... i honestly thing hes nothing special... but he doesnt care as long as hes gettin that paper

09-02-2005, 06:41 PM         #73
Cornbread 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao that styles "can you believe it" beat is the same style as all of lil jons other beats. its tight tho but aint nothin original

13 years ago '04        #74
baller4ever85 
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 12 12
a lot of you guys dont know sh*t. if anything lil jon is the biter. just listen to the lean back remix!!! i know storch did teh original but damn lil jon just basically reused it in the remix. storch is versitle too, just listen to his joint on the young gunz first cd, never take me alive ft. jayz.

13 years ago '04        #75
GUNITSoldianuca 
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 0 0
 allabout$ said
well. scot>lil jon

but a lot of scott's beats sound alike. candy shop=lean back

but no hatin. they both make great beats.
yeah=freak a leek

like both but there sh*t needs to change up cause it all sounds the same

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  33
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+133online now  25
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
266 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  14
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
136 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Dec 10 - Humans Are Pooping Plastic, And No One’s Certain How Bad That..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+31online now  8
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
42 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+43online now  6
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside Poor iPhone Sales Panic Apple, Frustrating iPhone 5G Delay, Massive i..
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy