Lil' Wayne-Moment of clarity > Jay z -Moment of clarity

most viewed right now
 242
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-01-2005, 11:41 AM         #21
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..AMARU.. said:
That line been in my head all fu*kin day

thats what ya gotta like about him

his lyrics are really original, not the same boring wordplay that Rappers (mostly in the east) recycle
 11 years ago '04        #22
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 259 259
 urban[D]ox said:
i got up and looked around
and grabbed the spot like awww
i'm hard to k!ll hardy har

^^ wtf...lol

jayz -moment of clarity > waynes

dont hate..masterbate


anyway i like the way wayne is always laughin now and again when he rapin
thinks its cool
for me weezy is prob my 3rd favourite rapper of all time
never fails
 09-01-2005, 11:48 AM         #23
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:
i got up and looked around
and grabbed the spot like awww
i'm hard to k!ll hardy har

^^ wtf...lol

jayz -moment of clarity > waynes
U pick out one line and left out a major part of it. That's what u call a hater :finger:
 09-01-2005, 11:50 AM         #24
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they call me Michelangelo you paint them so street
but you remove that wallpaper
bet that sheet rock weak

^^^yall know who this diss was too right?
 11 years ago '04        #25
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 259 259
nah i dont actaully
thought it was just a line
and a good line at that
 09-01-2005, 11:57 AM         #26
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What hes saying is a diss to his former GROUP THE SQAD
he saying that he was the n*gga who made them hot (michealangelo)
but when he left them those n*ggaz became NOTHING, ZERO
thats what wayne means when he says "remove that wallpaper? (wayne)
"bet that SHEET ROCK (sqad) WEAK!!!!!



they call me Michelangelo you paint them so street
but you remove that wallpaper
bet that sheet rock weak
 11 years ago '05        #27
STL-FYNEST314 
space
avatar space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 0 0
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
What hes saying is a diss to his former GROUP THE SQAD
he saying that he was the n*gga who made them hot (michealangelo)
but when he left them those n*ggaz became NOTHING, ZERO
thats what wayne means when he says "remove that wallpaper? (wayne)
"bet that SHEET ROCK (sqad) WEAK!!!!!



they call me Michelangelo you paint them so street
but you remove that wallpaper
bet that sheet rock weak
:wow: :wow: :wow: ive never knew that sh*t until you pointed that sh*t out. and its so true.

lil wayne moment of clarity>>>>>jay-z moment of clarity
but jay-z>>>>>lil wayne
 11 years ago '04        #28
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$4,796 | Props total: 438 438
this is the second best song on the prefix after round here freestyle

I get dough, Ima a H to the O G
I knock n*ggas off your block by the OG
A young gangsta still spending Old G's
Move snow flakes in the winter, make cold G's
Ice drapped Im a cold G
Just know as soon as the ice break Ima hold me, down
Another one of lifes greats buck 50
Trying to hold at least 38 long stack, hold these pounds
I aint talkin weed or weight
Bifocal scope tools that will bleed your face
i'm all hollygrove i do it for eagle sake
man i hustle to hard not to plead my case
so i get me two broads, three champaigne cups
crystal and o.j. we ? ya know
i got my kosher up that's the green people for
you know its somthing when n*ggas know you for money
but hommie dont make me put that bread down
and pick the toasters up
ice drippin off my necklace link,
yes this make kids think weezy wear a frozen cup
no break down can hold me up,
neither can slow me up
boy boy flow is tuff
if I aint dope enough
I got a neon full of herion
i'll pop the trunk and open up, ya know
hurry up and buy,
cuz I gotta tommy and nina cuddled up inside.
and ruger close by,
we focus on the judas we shoot em
and give him 2 to both eyes sh*t
i sit on wednesday and watch tuesday go bye
you still in your monday sneakers
i'm livin for the weekend
we war like we was born in Sudan
call me the Saddam of the army that I stand in
Im armed with the cannon, booyah
I k!ll a n*gga than I woosah
i got a chill and fall back
i sit back and smack a young bi*ch wit a million in stacks
i got a building in the back of my pockets
so i don't sit down, i just keep on grindin
i Steve Atwater tackle my a.ssignment
plus you n*ggas is a minus, honest
i be young carter glock in the spine if i even try you
you will leave alive
and his homeboys will not even ride
they get a few t-shirts and put him in a rhyme
you can't see me i put em in a blind
i only got head shots i put on ya mind
think n*gga the evenin young
ya'll zero boys i'm weezy one
 11 years ago '04        #29
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 booie4 said:
this is the second best song on the prefix after round here freestyle

I get dough, Ima a H to the O G
I knock n*ggas off your block by the OG
A young gangsta still spending Old G's
Move snow flakes in the winter, make cold G's
Ice drapped Im a cold G
Just know as soon as the ice break Ima hold me, down
Another one of lifes greats buck 50
Trying to hold at least 38 long stack, hold these pounds
I aint talkin weed or weight
Bifocal scope tools that will bleed your face
i'm all hollygrove i do it for eagle sake
man i hustle to hard not to plead my case
so i get me two broads, three champaigne cups
crystal and o.j. we ? ya know
i got my kosher up that's the green people for
you know its somthing when n*ggas know you for money
but hommie dont make me put that bread down
and pick the toasters up
ice drippin off my necklace link,
yes this make kids think weezy wear a frozen cup
no break down can hold me up,
neither can slow me up
boy boy flow is tuff
if I aint dope enough
I got a neon full of herion
i'll pop the trunk and open up, ya know
hurry up and buy,
cuz I gotta tommy and nina cuddled up inside.
and ruger close by,
we focus on the judas we shoot em
and give him 2 to both eyes sh*t
i sit on wednesday and watch tuesday go bye
you still in your monday sneakers
i'm livin for the weekend
we war like we was born in Sudan
call me the Saddam of the army that I stand in
Im armed with the cannon, booyah
I k!ll a n*gga than I woosah
i got a chill and fall back
i sit back and smack a young bi*ch wit a million in stacks
i got a building in the back of my pockets
so i don't sit down, i just keep on grindin
i Steve Atwater tackle my a.ssignment
plus you n*ggas is a minus, honest
i be young carter glock in the spine if i even try you
you will leave alive
and his homeboys will not even ride
they get a few t-shirts and put him in a rhyme
you can't see me i put em in a blind
i only got head shots i put on ya mind
think n*gga the evenin young
ya'll zero boys i'm weezy one
Yeah i think dat was the hardest freestyle on dat bi*ch

n*gga said "I k!ll a n*gga then I Wooshaa" was that off of Bad Boy's if not what movie.
 11 years ago '04        #30
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
they call me Michelangelo you paint them so street
but you remove that wallpaper
bet that sheet rock weak

^^^yall know who this diss was too right?
Propz I didn't catch dat sh*t. But do u kno when he got shot the second time what happened cause i never heard it in the news or nothin but he mentioned being shot n like two songs but I know da n*gga didn't shoot himself again lol.
 09-01-2005, 02:21 PM         #31
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imaculate said:
Yeah i think dat was the hardest freestyle on dat bi*ch

n*gga said "I k!ll a n*gga then I Wooshaa" was that off of Bad Boy's if not what movie.
Yeah that was off Bad Boys 2
 11 years ago '04        #32
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 259 259
didnt know he got shot a 2nd either

i think the dude up der said it best
that weezy's moment of clarity > than jay-z one
but jay-z > wayne

1.2pac
2.Jigga
3.wayne
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy