50 New Diss Towards Eminem?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2005, 09:00 PM         #81
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said... eminem will dismantle not only 50, but the entire gay-unit wit one 16.....

eminem and dre are the reasons 50 and g-unit is what it is.... and remember when 50 was disrespecting dre sayin he would leave dre if he backed game or some homo sh*t? and remember when fat joe said "this dude is a clown (50) he's gonna end up dissin game, he's gonna end up dissin eminem"

that was before the game and 50 beef happened and he was right about him dissin game haha.... maybe he'll be right about him dissin eminem too
 08-30-2005, 09:09 PM         #82
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how lame...
 11 years ago '05        #83
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 TruDamaja said:
You dont think there will be repercussions for Whoo Kid "If Hes Just tryin to fu*k with peoples heads"??

its fu*kin AOL instant messenger. i dont think NE 1 affiliated with eminem gives a rats d!ck
 11 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 psylence2k said:
just recently after they played 300 shots on g-unit radio, they played a previously recorded bit of eminem sayin "exclusive shyt! whoo kid run dat shyt back!" and whoo kid said and i quote

"uhhhhh NO! haha *ppl in the background laughin* , god eminem told me to bring it back, imma chill! christ *dude in the background mocks eminems voice*, wow"

it definetely sound like he was clowning Em

that wuz cuz he had played the track like 6 times and that wuz the sample pre-loaded in the mixer, and it said "bring it back" and he juss said "no"

everyone shutup with ur stupid a.ss a.ssumptions
 08-30-2005, 09:14 PM         #85
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's no way whookid clowned eminem on eminems fu*kin radio station
propin burninlz for clearin that sh*t up

Last edited by skittlez86; 08-30-2005 at 09:15 PM..
 08-30-2005, 09:15 PM         #86
INSpektah_Dehk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 IS a clown n*gga, hypocrite snitch tries to pick up shyne (gets ripped) then picks up game (beef stunt ... gets ripped) picks up mobb deep and ma$e (i never really felt mobb deep TOO much like some peeps) besides the fact hes already rollin wit yayo, buck, the grouch and that other n*gga (HAH) ... if he went after eminem alot of ppl's careers are ending at once, it'll be like a lyrical deluve and the n*ggas who bit the hand who fed them will be done away with ... i wish the n*gga WOULD diss eminem ... sorry for hatin but this n*gga is on my nerves i think its the stingy/backstabbing character that he is ... my bad ...
 08-30-2005, 09:18 PM         #87
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50 cent.... if you respect 50 cent you are not a hood n*gga... hood n*ggas
dont respect snitches, and they dont respect people who say "fu*k the hood"
 11 years ago '04        #88
W24x55 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,687 | Props total: 3671 3671
props to burnin lz for clearnin that sh*t up...

^^^who WANTS to be a "hood n*gga"?
uhhh not me....
fukkin dork

Last edited by W24x55; 08-30-2005 at 09:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #89
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,152 | Props total: 764 764
 BurninLz said:
that wuz cuz he had played the track like 6 times and that wuz the sample pre-loaded in the mixer, and it said "bring it back" and he juss said "no"

everyone shutup with ur stupid a.ss a.ssumptions
you mad kid? you hear the kid in the back mockin EM? you hear everyone laugh when Whoo kid was like UHHHH NO!,even if theres beef or not , whoo kid was still tryin to be smartA$$ , any idiot who listened to it can figure that out.
 11 years ago '05        #90
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 psylence2k said:
you mad kid? you hear the kid in the back mockin EM? you hear everyone laugh when Whoo kid was like UHHHH NO!,even if theres beef or not , whoo kid was still tryin to be smartA$$ , any idiot who listened to it can figure that out.
look n*gga, u in a thread tryin to coincide with the fact that 50 cent is dissing the man who made him wut he is 2day. You are a nobody on this site and ur opinion does not affect me. Raise ur hand when u wanna talk to me. You are a moron, have no knowledge of hip-hop and ur a waste of space

go play with ur coloring books dumbass

11 years ago '04        #91
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
crazy sh*t
 08-30-2005, 09:29 PM         #92
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
props to burnin lz for clearnin that sh*t up...

^^^who WANTS to be a "hood n*gga"?
uhhh not me....
fukkin dork
who wants to be a hood n*gga? no one... hood n*ggas are just that they dont try to be anything... you're obviusly livin in the suburbs wit your parents
 08-30-2005, 09:31 PM         #93
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
50 would lose 75% of his fans beefin with Em...and you know Dre wouldnt be fu*kin with 50...you know 50's too smart of a business man to do some dumb sh*t like that....
well lets see

1 - he's not that happy with Dre since Dre only gave him like 1 or 2 beats for the Massacre. he seemed kind of heated about it on that mtv special when the cd came out.

2 - he could be pissed at Em for falling off of the European tour

still i dont see it happening

Last edited by 22k; 08-30-2005 at 09:31 PM..
 08-30-2005, 09:31 PM         #94
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why not just wait?

Why say a bunch of crazy sh*t with all these theories on why or why not it's true, just to possibly look like a dumbass later?

Just shut the fu*k up, because you don't "know" sh*t.

Wait.
 11 years ago '04        #95
W24x55 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,687 | Props total: 3671 3671
 HipnotiK said:
who wants to be a hood n*gga? no one... hood n*ggas are just that they dont try to be anything... you're obviusly livin in the suburbs wit your parents

so what the fu*k if i do?
 08-30-2005, 09:43 PM         #96
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO AOL Instant Messenger
 11 years ago '04        #97
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,152 | Props total: 764 764
 BurninLz said:
look n*gga, u in a thread tryin to coincide with the fact that 50 cent is dissing the man who made him wut he is 2day. You are a nobody on this site and ur opinion does not affect me. Raise ur hand when u wanna talk to me. You are a moron, have no knowledge of hip-hop and ur a waste of space

go play with ur coloring books dumbass

50 already threw a threat at Dre durin him and Game's fallout , how do u explain that? my opinion doesnt affect you but you were the one to first reply and quote me? yea think about that clown. SMH@ at this g-unit groupie, i mean i bump g-unit as well but obviouslly i look at your display pic and anyone can figure this whole ordeal has got your g-unit d!ckridin self about to cry your a.ss off, no hate on g-unit here tho , hopefully they dont fall out but this clown who likes to say some slick shyt on a netboard cuz he fears his favorite group might bump heads wit someone bigger just gives a bad name to ppl who casually enjoy g-unit's music. Nice come back kid, go ahead throw in a couple more "shuddups" "morons" and "your a *insert name here*" lines from your keyboard clown.

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-30-2005 at 10:36 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #98
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 881 881
n*ggas in the rap game FEAR eminems lyrical content, they dont want it with him.
(real talk)

50 cent wont ever leave eminem, dont ya see when ever they on tv together, how 50 be kissing his a.ss?

if eminem told 50 cent to suck his d!ck, 50 would reply " okay marshall ".
(real talk)
 08-30-2005, 11:18 PM         #99
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
fu*k 50 cent.... if you respect 50 cent you are not a hood n*gga... hood n*ggas
dont respect snitches, and they dont respect people who say "fu*k the hood"
how u know he snitched ???????

i ain't a hood n*gga im a real a.ss n*gga n i respect that cats money
 08-30-2005, 11:21 PM         #100
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know, ive never heard people bash fifty and g-unit except on the net, mainly on boxden...yall got some hatred in your blood...this sh*t is obviously fake, em and fif were on the same tour...em and obie are on yayos new cd, etc...yall people just want beef, then when the beef starts yall the same dudes sayin its bad for hip hop...fu*kin idiots...end of discussion...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago